[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>huge backlog >no motivation for video games anymore How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1445907152672.png (109 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1445907152672.png
109 KB, 444x444
>huge backlog
>no motivation for video games anymore
How do you guys deal with this?
>>
>>1914344
Take a break. Try drawing, even if you're shit. Get around to getting good at it. Just do anything that isn't video games, then get back to it later. You'll get your motivation back.
>>
huge backlog of what? video games? and you don't like video games anymore?

why would anyone want to consume content they don't enjoy consuming anymore

is this normal? if so, normalfags r fuckin weird, mane. If I liked Harry Potter fanfiction at 12 yrs old then stopped, I wouldn't then consider it my job to keep up with Harry Potter fanfiction then take notes of Harry Potter fanfics I'd have read when I was 12 and into them, but wouldn't anymore because I'm not. just stop cucking yourself.
>>
Do you just buy steam sales or some shit? Just play one game like cs, lol, tf2 etc

>>1914445
He probs put life on hold so feels an obligation
>>
get a job
>>
Take a break and shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>1915331

greentext in the middle of a sentence hasn't worked in like three years since 2013 since moot enabled transparency in images so on default they match the board's default background color.

spoiler tags don't work on /trash/
>>
>>1915347
okay
>>
File: 1284095809360.png (95 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
1284095809360.png
95 KB, 500x649
>>1915389

by the way, even if greentext in the middle of a sentence DID work, you did it wrong. the way you did it was:

frosted [spoiler][/spoiler]>butts

you put the empty spoiler tags before the greentext, which makes it trigger in the middle of a sentence, and actually display as green. And if you wanted to cancel it, you just put empty spoiler tags whereever you wanted to cancel it, and anything beyond it would no longer be green.

but, again, that stopped working the day moot broke images like pic related by fixing transparency in thumbnails....
>>
>>1915436
well I couldn't remember if just putting a > in the middle of a line would start greentexting, I thought it might have been that way in the past. I've never heard of using the spoiler trick to start greentext mid-line, only to stop it
>>
>>1914344
Take a break for a while.Do whatever that isn't vidya.
If it's the number of games in your backlog that's bothering you, then try and filter it down however you chose, then do something to randomly pick a game. Roll dice, flip coins, whatever.
>>
>>1914344
The more available options you have the less likey you are to choose one, so reduce the number of games somehow.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.