[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP Thread I didn't have anything gay ready for another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP Thread
I didn't have anything gay ready for another gay op edition edition

Previous >>3202047
>>
>>3204827
I'm sure a strong woman such as yourself would obviously defeat me in a fight. I would stand no chance against the #2 hero, of course.
Although.. I do know one thing I would be able to trounce you in.
Do you want to guess what that is, Tatsumaki?
>>3204837
It's my Stand. I'm sure you've heard of Stands before, haven't you?
>>
File: 1442526890843.png (2 MB, 1280x1366) Image search: [Google]
1442526890843.png
2 MB, 1280x1366
>>3204880
>She had a brief moment to prepare herself as he cupped her ass, but she still let out a small moan as he groped her anyway, wriggling and arching her back gently into the backrub.

W-what do you think of me then, hm?

>>3204900
Oh, got it, right!

>>3204921
Nice to meet you too, Ms. Nakano! And you two do seem very cute together...hard to believe you could ever be enemies.
>>
>>
TAKUMI BRING ME TO THE TOP
RUNNING LIKE A FOX
>>
File: It's okay.jpg (43 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
It's okay.jpg
43 KB, 500x667
>rushes into thread very quickly
Haaa, sorry about leaving forever ago. If you hunks are still here or whatever.
>>
File: c4c7af5fdd36e305f9c7cde70b5bb1b4.jpg (137 KB, 1191x1684) Image search: [Google]
c4c7af5fdd36e305f9c7cde70b5bb1b4.jpg
137 KB, 1191x1684
>>3204838
>(Nope. Sorry)
>>3204862
>Hearing the words "Staring at your ass" her cheeks burn a slight pink before you're quickly coated in her green ESP field and tossed to the closest wall, smacking you down without a flick of her wrist even. Walking over to the downed man she stands over him, almost close enough that her dress graces him. But not quite.
Now. Why would you do that? You must know who I am. And how easy it would be for me to kill you.Why risk your life like that?
>>3204951
>As you bush her with the complement she grins, her already large ego being stroked puts her in a cheery innocent mood, until you claim to be able to "trounce" her in something, her cheeks become puffed as she's frustrated once more
What would YOU beat ME in hmm?
Unless it's a sniffing contest then I doubt it.
>>3204988
>Trying to keep her sly, cocky presence about her she tries her best not to flinch as the warm breaths of the man she's sat upon grace her sweet, soft slit, biting at her lip ever slightly she shows almost no sighs of pleasure before speaking, her voice breaking for but a moment as she speaks
I-I.... I know you're hard sir. So stiff and pent up from a young girl sitting on you. I'm sure the police will believe I'm 28 right? Yet you barely even fight back. Am I worth jail time?
>>
>>3205041

I think you're incredibly sexy~

>He grins as he says this, his palm pressing against her luscious rear as he continues to rub into her back soothingly. The hand groping her lifts for a moment, gently smacking at the flesh beneath her clothing before his fingers continue to play with her greedily.
>>
>>3205063
>Shudders
>>
>>3205084
(Ahh shit, I'll have to keep an eye out then, love how you are doing so far)
>>
File: ss (2016-05-31 at 04.05.36).jpg (71 KB, 399x480) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-31 at 04.05.36).jpg
71 KB, 399x480
>>3204874
You heard me.
>>
>>3205079
I'm here but a bit busy and don't have the reply haha..
>>
>>3205079
Hey, it's the sexy ninja again!
>>
>>3204984
>It happens but it was a very nice night~

>>3205041
She's a very understanding person, and I very much enjoy her company!
>>
>>3205063
H-hello...
>>
File: 1459059493805.png (272 KB, 800x767) Image search: [Google]
1459059493805.png
272 KB, 800x767
>>3205067
>Muffled Eurobeat music playing on the distance
>>
>>3205063
>steals panties
>>
>>3205063
For those who were looking for a yandere: this is Vira.
>>
>>3205103
>(You think I'm doing good? I'm so worried I'm going to get something wrong about her I have the wiki up in another tab. I don't even really like One Punch Man but I thought she'd be fun to play)
>>
>>3205063
>>
>>3205142
You should be more relaxed, people won't bite your head off around here! We're nice lewdsters.
>>
>>3205111
That's okay! Happy to see you again though.
>>3205114
>Smirks to the anon
Hey yourself! Good to see your here again too cutie.
>>
File: tumblr_m9xcdbmuTf1r1wx1z.png (66 KB, 417x247) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9xcdbmuTf1r1wx1z.png
66 KB, 417x247
>>3205079
I am still here, thank you, but I don't recall meeting you.

>>3205084
I'm willing to bet that our precious Tatsumaki here can't last five seconds in bed with a man.

>He raises his voice for everyone to hear.
What do you all think? Is she quick?
>>
>>3205142
(Put it this way, I'll be around tomorrow, it's bit late to start sommat new)
>>
>>3205140
>>3205063
Wait, so you're the one who can tie me up and tease me and threaten me with a sword?..
>>
>>3205167
Like I said, it's a weird place. How're you doing tonight?
>>
>>3205084
>Groaning as he is tossed onto the ground and looking up at her, he couldn't catch a glance under her dress. He gulps at her question before he replied back at the girl.
Well.. I mean..if it will kill me then is something worthy.. I just couldn't think in a best way to say that..sorry
>He blushes while looking to the other side and gulping.
>>
>>3204912
>He gets up slowly, letting his pants drop to the floor. His 6" Hard cock sways freely in the wind, pre dropping to the ground.

Well, If I get a choice I'd like it to be doggy style. I don't really know any of your girls...but I'd love to meet them sometime!

>He positions himself behind Chrysalis, massaging her shoulders.

I'm ready when you are, mommy.
>>
>>3205142
// Are you the same Tatsumaki that played a few months ago? I was playing Saitama. You were really good!

>>3205165
// Are you up for RPing?
>>
>>3205063
Hello my lord, how are you today.
>>
File: Hoodie ninja.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Hoodie ninja.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>3205171
Oh my!
>The ninja girl smirks and eyes the hunks body up and down.
My my, I don't think we have! You sure are a hunk to be sure though.
>>3205188
Very true. Im quite well! Been busy though. So here again to try and unwind. How about yourself?
>>
>>3205063
>Pets the Vira
>>
>>3205212
Sorry drunkanon, mostly just shitposting since I'm playing pathfinder in another tab with some buds.
>>
Hey. Any anon wants to ejaculate in 10 minutes or so? I want to go sleep soon, and I'll dream better for sure after a portion of tasty semen. Anyone?
>>
>>3205079
Uh, excuse me...

>She feels a gentle prodding with the eraser end of a pencil, getting her attention as a half genie holds out a pad of paper to her along with the writing utensil.

Do you do autographs?

>>3205094
>She wriggles at his slap, somewhat excitely raising up her rear, even as the action got in the way of his backrubbing somewhat.

You can take them off you know~! I mean, my clothes. Somehow I doubt I'll need them now, and I doubt you need yours either, hmm~?

>>3205119
Oh, certainly! She seemed fairly nice when I didn't know her name there...hee hee, do you enjoy enjoy, or do you "enjoy" enjoy? Er, sorry. I shouldn't joke about that.
>>
File: 37b.gif (666 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
37b.gif
666 KB, 500x281
>>3205119
>Night night. I'm heading off myself.
>>
>>3205226
It's been too long since I've met such a straightforward woman.
Diego Brando, but you may call me Dio.
And you?
>>
>>3205245
Hell yes.
>>
>>3205241
// Ah okay, I understand. Have fun with that~
>>
>>3205245
Suck me off honey. I've been pent up for days and I could use some attention
>>
>>3205226
>He smiles
Very nice, always good to keep busy. I'm just here, relaxing for a short bit. But you said you wanted to unwind, what takes your fancy tonight?
>>
>>3205165
>(Thanks sweetie <3)
>>3205171
>Her cheeks burst into a blaze. You raising your voice only adds into her embarrassment. Balling her hands into tiny fists she raises a hand to strike you, however she stops in frustration, knowing you'll do the same trick you did before. Putting them on either side of her she yells back at the man
HOW DARE YOU! I-I'VE HAD SEX MANY TIMES! I CAN HANDLE ANYONE IN BED! FOR HOURS! DAYS EVEN!
>>3205173
>(See you then)
>>3205190
>With a roll of her light green eyes she turns on a heel, presenting her rear to you under her tight, strips of a dress, crossing her arms as she huffs, releasing you from her binds
If you want to look so bad. Look. Lay a finger on me however and I will kill you.
>>3205212
>(Not the same one. Sorry.)
>>
>>3205333
// Ah, okay. Well then I hope you can handle another RPer? I can be Saitama.
>>
>>3205248

Hmmmm...I'm not quite sure yet. Not to tease, honestly, I just couldn't resist this butt of yours~

>His hand leaves her backside, squeezing at the back of her thigh as he rubs into it deeply, his other hand finding its place at the back of her neck, rubbing into the sides of her neck in turn.

(I might lewd you, but I have to think about whether I'll be lewding you during a skype call or not...though I will if you find it hot~)
>>
>>3204975
"Nnyh!" Chrysalis nearly stumbles forward from the intense pumping of her cunt, though recovers by slamming one foot in front of the other and instantly recalibrating to get the most out of every thrust. Her round, black rear jiggles and bounces with the humps, and before gravity can let it rest, it's met with the same, ferocious pound. It doesn't take long for a faint glow of pink to glow across her flanks and get thrown into a state of tenderness that causes every slam to sting the mare and mix pain into her blissful state. "Yes! Yes! Give me children! Fill my womb with your seed!"

>>3205107
Her knees rise as he penetrates her and squeezes the man's sides as she clenches her teeth together and cries out an elongated, jagged howl of pure delight. Chrysalis doesn't even get the time to recuperate from the initial penetration before her body is rocked endlessly by the breeder's eager thrust; the only thing she can do is throw her arms around his neck and bury his head into the sea of soft flesh that is her bust. "Ah! Nh! Yes!" More milk streams out her nipples. Like an endless stream of white, the jets squirt against his chest and rain down the sides of her curves to join the sweat that matted the floor beneath her.

>>3205196
Chrysalis suppresses her laughter by holding her mouth closed with her palm, then purses her lips after it gets out her system. "That's alright. You'll get to know them after we finish here." Her emerald eyes trace his movements and stop just when he reaches out her vision, though knows his intentions well. Not wasting any more time, the changeling shuffles down to hands and knees with her tail hiked up high. "Ready," she slurs out as she glances behind her shoulder and sways her hips, "Take me."
>>
>>3205084
>The man tries his hardest to still his breaths, but being smothered by her ass only makes it harder to breathe, and he's forced to take desperate breaths under her. He can hear her speaking, picking up on the slight crack of her voice as she tries to sound smug.
Y-Yes you are!
>He loses all of his restraint, letting his mouth open and slide against her nether regions, his lips and tongue gliding along its smooth surface as he licks up any sweat and other juices that may be dripping from down there. His erection only becomes more impatient, the clear outline of his bulge tugging at his tight pants as he's smothered by her glorious ass.
>>
>>3205333
You are doing an amazing job and i hope you come back more regularly, no need to be worried here
>>
>>3205280
Oh-ho how energetic. Do I need to help you with that?
>>3205290
Come closer and get your cock off the pants. My mouth is already warm and wet for you.
>>
>>3205099
>Vira doesn't notice the man quaking in his boots. Her gaze is far preoccupied, transfixed upon the cold blade of her sword, which she is currently polishing. The cloth runs over the finely tempered steel, which had seen plenty of bloodshed in its time. But in the end, it always comes out clean. After all...it would be quite disastrous, were Katalina to see that weapon coated in scarlet.

>>3205125
...Yes? Is there anything I may help you with?
>Vira lifts her head up, fashioning a warm smile from her throne. The young knight adjusts her position, until she then comes to a rise, carrying herself on her armored boots.

>>3205135
That's a rather perverted thing to do...and insolent, to boot.

>>3205140
(I would have played earlier had I not fallen asleep twice!)

>>3205181
...Uh? Pardon me, but...why would you want something like that?

>>3205158
>Vira's heart skips a beat at the sight. Her usual dignified air instantly vanishes, and melts into an atmosphere of zeal, as her eyes focus on the woman before her. At last! The knight had found her. An elated expression crosses her visage, as she approaches the elegant, armor-clad warrior.
...Sister!

>>3205225
I am doing fine on this wonderful day, thank you very much for inquiring.

>>3205232
...? Do you require any assistance? If not...please refrain from touching my hair.
>>
File: Ninja Mode.jpg (67 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Mode.jpg
67 KB, 500x642
>>3205248
Huh?!
>The sudden prodding with the pencil startles her but only briefly
Wow, how do so many people know me here? This is a very strange place.... Oh but yes of course!
>She blushes a little, this is the first time anyone has wanted an autograph.
Sure, who do I make this out too?
>She smiles, grabbing the paper and pencil
>>3205263
Oh, well my my Dio. You are very handsome and quite the hunk! My name is Ibuki.
>>3205305
Well, I guess maybe to have some fun with some hunks. I see a lot of them here and I think I would love to!
>>
>>3205383
Please yes, my cock is so hard right now! Use your whole body please!
>>
>>3205333
(Good trips)
>The male sighs before he was finally released from her binds, he props himself on his forearms for support, he took a good look of her rear, licking his lips before a tent was growing in his pants.
W-wow..understood..god
>>
>>3205333
(cya, when i meant put it this way, it was a hint you were doing well!)
>>
File: 49004033_p2_master1200.jpg (263 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
49004033_p2_master1200.jpg
263 KB, 600x600
>>3205248
Well I enjoy her company as well as the physical stuff if that's what you're asking.
>>3205255
>Good night!
>>
>>3205395
Ahahahaha~ Sorry!
>The eccentric knight-in-training quickly recovers from his trembling. Instead, an expression of joy dotted his face as he performed a salute.
Evening, Lord Vira!
>>
>>3205407
Well then, have at it. Like I said, if you want something, just ask, or take. Most of us lot are a fairly accommodating bunch.
Anything in particular you're looking for?
>>
>>3205395
>...Uh? Pardon me, but...why would you want something like that?
Because, it's always been a fantasy of mine. And to be obsessed over, and to be teased without mercy and... a powerful woman with a deadly weapon to do it is also part of it.
It sound odd but it's what I want!
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 605x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 605x750
>>3205333
>He grins and turns to the side, resting his head on his hand and scratching at his hand in a faux-thinking pose.
Hmm. You know, I really don't think I can believe you without a proper demonstration.
>His long tail loosely coils around the short girl's leg, its tip flicking at her groin underneath her dress.
Let's put it to the test, and whoever cums first has to suffer a consequence. How does that sound?
>>3205407
>Diego extends a hand and takes hers, giving a polite now and kissing the back of her palm.
It's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful woman.
What brings you to this place, Ibuki?
>>
>>3205395
I-i heard from some people in a village you were looking for a slave and um...
>The young boy had said shyly with a face that was deep red

>>3205383
Hey! You're not Illya!
>>
File: Wo's eyes.png (438 KB, 1216x248) Image search: [Google]
Wo's eyes.png
438 KB, 1216x248
>>3205441
Well now.....Where have you been?
>>
>>3205441
Hoppou is for snuggles.
>>
>>3205383
Fuck yeah.

>I step over to you, unbuckling my belt and unzipping my jeans and freeing my limp, girthy cock from my boxers.
>>
>>3205361
His teeth were grinding together at her dirty words, increasing his pleasure and rushing him to his orgasm, he was getting closer with each hard thrust before give a deep thrust. His tip pressing against her womb and with a loud groan he started to spurt his seed, rope after rope filling her chambers and even inside her pussy, he rolled his head back before leaning to kiss and shut his cries against her neck. "I'm cumming~!!" He cries and vibrates her skin while he as pumping his seed
>>
>>3205395
...!
>The armored-clad brunette noticed a looming shadow in front of her. She tried to get out of the way, but the beaming eyes projecting at her mentally froze her. Despite being back in the castle halls of Albion, Katalina felt a mounting pressure on herself.
What...is it?
>>
>>3205395
>Pokes the Vira
(Mind if I continue to indulge?)
>>
File: 1430721516700.png (178 KB, 496x577) Image search: [Google]
1430721516700.png
178 KB, 496x577
>>3205350
>She shivers and gently pants at his touches, her legs quivering especially as he rubbed the back of her thigh, though she tilted her head to get the most out of his neckrubbing.

(It would be kind of hot, but I know that that's not especially fun on your end. Take the call, J. There'll always be another time~)

>>3205407
Sh-Shantae. I guess you could add 'to my biggest fan' or something, but I don't know if I'm your /biggest/ fan. I mean, I've seen some...most? maybe all the tapes of your fights, but I've never got to see you in person, though I really enjoy your fighting style, I mean when I was starting off as a half-genie hero I didn't have much to go on and you were really inspirational and while I don't really use martial arts per se I've found some of your techniques inspirational...

>The half-genie began nervously blabbering on, more than obviously a little starstruck, having pulled her long ponytail around to gently wring it in her hands.

>>3205441
Oh, so you uh, you really did do that stuff, huh? Hee hee hee...

>Shantae blushed for a moment, obviously imagining something, before shaking her head rapidly.

Anyway, it was very nice meeting you! It looks like your lover's gone to sleep, so you'll probably want to cuddle with her a bit, right?
>>
File: two.jpg (18 KB, 236x364) Image search: [Google]
two.jpg
18 KB, 236x364
>>3205504
You did tell me that.
>She smiles and takes his hand in her's and begins to move, dragging him along with her
Mm, hehe, I think I found what I want! You hunk.
>She winks back at him and takes him, holding his hand
>>3205516
>She tries her hardest not to blush from the kissing but does so anyway. Her entire body quivers from the touch and kiss. She gulps and begins to speak
No, the pleasure is all mine Dio! I'm actually looking just to take a break and have some fun and relax. Heh, what about you?
>>
>>3205361
>he moans between her breasts while he keeps thrusting eagerly, filling her with his aroused manhood as their hips smack together over and over, feeling her body rock and her leaking breasts bounce around his face while sating his desire for her as he penetrates her depths
>he pulls his head back with some effort, struggling against the strong embrace of her arms, until he can press his face against one of her dark breasts, catching the green nipple in his open mouth and stopping the continuous stream of fluid, and sucks hard, tasting her milk and satisfying more of his lust for her body while he continues to pound her and ravish her
Mmmm~
>>
>>3205361
>He grabs his cock and moves it along her lips, gently massaging the opening. Slowly he pushes his meat in, sliding his head past her pink vulva. As soon as the head is through, he grabs on to her shoulders, then he thrusts. His hips manage to jam all 6 inches in, her warm folds squeezing down on his cock.

Haah~

Mommy feels so good!
>>
>>3205349
>(You don't have to play anyone. But I can handle another RP)
>>3205362
>Looking behind her as the man eagerly licks and kisses all along her sweet, pink slit. Her taste filing your mouth, and her sweet pure scent filling your nose she notices the erection poking out of your pants she grins. Even if you can't see her you know she's happy from the sweet scent of the stiff erection as soon as you feel pressure all around your fat swelling cock. But it's not a hand. Much to big to be the hand of the almost loli like character sitting on your face. It begins moving, stroking you in time with your gentle licks. It's almost clear she's stroking you with her ESP. But you can't confirm it from the sight. As she pumps your cock she soon speeds up, stroking you faster and faster, stopping soon enough and sitting up on her knees
Say that again? I couldn't hear you under my ass.
>>3205376
>(Thanks. I'm glad you're liking it)
>>3205434
Yes. I am a god. Ain't I?
>She smirks smugly over her shoulder, dipping her fingers under her tight black dress, lifting it up slightly to reveal just the very bottom of her tight perky butt.
You like what you see. Right?
>>3205437
>(See ya. And thanks)
>>3205516
C... C-consequence?
>She stammers. For sure out of character for her but the teasing made by his tail leaves little smugness left in her. She sighs slightly before straightening up and nodding, her light green hair flickering as her head bobs
Fine! But no tails! And I wont use my ESP. Deal?
>>
File: 51528994_p1.jpg (631 KB, 1026x1000) Image search: [Google]
51528994_p1.jpg
631 KB, 1026x1000
>>3205521
I've just been away...I see you're still around as well!

>>3205523
Only for snuggles actually!

>>3205578
That's the idea! did she mention the ceremonies we made..? but I will be going shortly!
>>
>>3205395
Well is there anything I can do to make your day better? I'm alway happy to help you.
>>
Anyone the does JOI in here?
>>
File: Sexually Frustrated Orange Man.png (610 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sexually Frustrated Orange Man.png
610 KB, 1920x1080
>>3205597
>Mommy feels so good!
>>
>>3205578

(Who said it wasn't fun?~)

>Grinning at her reaction, he moves his hand to her other thigh, his fingers brushing along both as he rubs into it, eventually edging down enough to be squeezing and sliding against her inner thigh. The hand on her neck slides forward, his thumb rubbing over her cheek as his hands caress the underside of her jaw gently.
>>
>>3205581
>He laughs a little and follows along
Well then, I'm happy to be of service! Anything in particular you'd like of me, Miss Ibuki?
>He sends the wink right back, happily being led around, albeit blushing a bit from holding hands with her
>>
File: 5f9565157dfab189c12fb517fa2b8d8c.png (829 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
5f9565157dfab189c12fb517fa2b8d8c.png
829 KB, 1280x1920
>>3205433
>She caresses your cock throught the pants a bit and soon unzips, pressing your underwear down to ankles. She grasps your hard, tasty looking cock with her small hands and pokes the urethra with the nose.
I'm sorry, kind anon, but I'm not here for too long! I want to sleep and also give relief to some good boys..! What can we really do? :c
>>3205517
N-no I'm not!
>>3205525
>She instantly opens her mouth, showing how watery, bumpy and tight it is and invitingly points her finger inside.
>>
>>3205625
Yes I've been lurking for the most part....But I am...Very glad to see you
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 439x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 439x600
>>3205581
>He begins to sit on the air, even crossing his legs, when a couch magically appears underneath him, along with a book in his lap.
I'm looking for much the same thing, my dear, in fact I'm on vacation at the moment. I've just won a race for several million dollars and decided to take time off.
>He pats the seat next to him and opens his book.
Would you like to sit?

>>3205604
>He smirks and leans towards her again, inching closer to her face, and caressing her cheek with the back of his hand.
I knew you would accept, that's the kind of woman you are, prideful and strong..
>Becoming so close to the girl that she could feel Diego's warm breath on her ear, he begins to whisper.
Those are qualities I find overwhelmingly sexy in a woman, Tatsumaki.
Now..
What would you have me do.. If I lose?
>>
File: 1453865340957.jpg (25 KB, 300x460) Image search: [Google]
1453865340957.jpg
25 KB, 300x460
>>3205604
// Understood. But I kinda wanna play Saitama.

>The bald hero walked lazily into the room, looking around, until he spotted the familiar short green-haired girl.
Yo, Tatsumaki. Didn't expect to see you here.
>He looked at her with his signature blank expression.
>>
File: Quivering palm.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Quivering palm.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>3205578
Shantae.
>She nods and begins autographing the paper, writing, To my biggest fan, Shantae! She finishes the sighing long after she continues her rambling. All the ninja does is smile and giggle softly at first, before speaking
Oh! I'm glad I could help inspire you! And you're a hero you said?... Wow, haha then maybe its your autograph I should be asking for! What do you do anyway? Is it fun? Hard? And hey, maybe we should spar sometime then!
>She smiles enthusiastically. Quite interested to get to know the girl
>>
File: 6afa3d7c1f8fe8dc414039fe7ee7b056.jpg (204 KB, 1032x1368) Image search: [Google]
6afa3d7c1f8fe8dc414039fe7ee7b056.jpg
204 KB, 1032x1368
>>3205633
Perhaps... I can be of assistance?
>>
>>3205688
Now thats one sexy abyssal right there. Would you mind if i jerked off a little to you?
>>
>>3205604
>He licks his lips as she raises her dress, his eyes brighten a bit at the sight of her rear, only covered by her panties. His hands balls into a fist before he nods even if she can't see him clearly.
Yeah.. is amazing..
>He said before he slowly move his hand towards his bulge, to squeeze it and let our a low moan
>>
File: image.png (924 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
924 KB, 1200x900
>>3205692
Saitama.. Please fuck my needy robot ass.. I love you..
>>
>>3205671
>I wrap my hand around the shaft of my cock and kiss the sides of your cheek with my head, seeping with beads of pre. With a grunt I place my fat needy cock on the tip of your tongue.
>>
>>3205717
That would be very generous of you.
>>
>>3205671
>Once his cock is exposed it bobs up and down for her, pulsating with excitement
I'm a good boy, it won't take long to give me relief, I understand you have to sleep. Maybe, just lick me and suck me?
And or if you need to go during or right now we can some other time!
>>
>>3205731
>gay OPM shit
I shall allow this.
>>
File: 2143672.jpg (959 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
2143672.jpg
959 KB, 850x1201
>>3205741
I vould like nothing better zan to help a patient in need of my care!
>Mercy strides close, standing a few feet away from you, clasping her hands in front of her white, armored belly and speaking with the utmost kindness in her mature, German-tinted voice, her bright blue eyes glimmering gently as she looks you in the eye.
Vhat seems to be ze problem, sir? If you are experiencing discomfort, such as excessive heat unt pressure, you ought to strip down and relieve these sensations.
>>
File: 1460094813630.png (485 KB, 655x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460094813630.png
485 KB, 655x1024
>>3205527
The moment Chrysalis feels the initial hot spurt hit the walls of her womb, her entire body shuts down and stiffens, save for her trembling lips and fluttering wings. Soon, a smile creeps along her green lips, and the changeling lets out a long, echoing groan that lets her neck vibrate against the man's lips. Chrysalis shuffles backwards and gets as close as she possibly can against his groin to ensure that every last drop of his essence settles inside her organ.

"I can feel your love settling inside me, breeder," she cranes her muzzle to his side and gets a glimpse of his exhausted face, "I'm definitely going to become pregnant with your seed. Thank you for serving my army." With her gratitude expressed, Chrysalis lurches forward and pulls herself off his wet cock.

>>3205586
"Haaah!" Chrysalis places her palm on the back of his head and pushes him forward, encouraging to get as much of her essence as he desires. The other arm drapes over his back as her nails dig into his skin and keep him locked in place as he pounds away at her entrance to his own accord. The mare, appearing as if she was drugged on his overbearing love, pants with a clouded lust that can only be described as heaven itself. She squirms under him. Her climax rushes out her lips and stains the underside of her rear. "Keep feeding," she cries out, "Get as much as you like; just make sure to fill my womb!"

>>3205597
Lurching forward once, Chrysalis pushes her shoulders together and moans with delight. Her asscheeks spread along his groin as she sways her hips from to side and gets comfortable with the entirety of his girthy piece nestling into her canal. "Mmh," the tattered tail flicks over the small of her back, "Start pounding. Don't stop for anything, Dominic."
>>
>>3205483
At ease, young knight.
>Vira clasps her armor-clad hands behind her back, lowering her head as she says that. Then, that solemn expression dissipates, and it forms a smile, as the ruler of Albion turns to look towaeds the soldier.
Good evening! I trust your training regimen has been going well?

>>3205506
How...oddly specific. And you have chosen me, Vira Lylie, to be your muse for this particular act? Normally, a woman would be quite hesitant to carry out such a request. However...
>The blonde suddenly rushes forward, knocking him down on the floor with a swift push. Immediately, Vira follows his descent, and she ends up straddling the male, while wearing an ominous grin.
Your guts to ask of me to do so is impressive. Perhaps I can humor you.

>>3205565
>Vira wastes no time closing the lacuna between her and Katalina. Little by little, she comes nearer and nearer to the brunette, until...her arms find themselves wrapped around the taller knight's waist. She's much different compared to when she's with her subjects. Vira seems more...warm? Perhaps it's merely a facade.

>>3205575
(Not at all! Can you repost your response?)

>>3205517
...A slave? Why...I wouldn't dare such a thing. That would destoy Albion's reputation. Young man: how did you catch wind of such rumors?

>>3205631
Hmm... Let us see. A massage always helps heighten my mood. I am quite taxed from today's hustle and bustle...
>>
>>3205786
oh god..... I'm not that anon but may I ask something of you?
>>
File: 55959993_p4_master1200.jpg (380 KB, 982x1200) Image search: [Google]
55959993_p4_master1200.jpg
380 KB, 982x1200
>>3205688
I'm sorry for vanishing..but the same can be said with me but I do have to go, I am around sister..
>She gives you a big hug.
>>
File: 1430281304221.jpg (109 KB, 1024x541) Image search: [Google]
1430281304221.jpg
109 KB, 1024x541
>>3205625
Ceremonies? No, she didn't mention that! But hey, if you ever need my help, you come find me okay?

>>3205640
(I'm just saying, if you seriously have to have a call, don't force yourself! I don't want to make things weird for you.)

>She gently turns her head, nibbling his thumb playfully as he rubbed her cheek, actually nuzzling gently into his hand. If she was a cat, she would be purring. As it was, she was raising her hips higher and practically pressing them back into him, her legs continuing to quiver as he rubbed her thighs.

>>3205693
>Shantae began to blush as Ibuki started to compliment her, quietly taking the autograph and pressing it protectively and happily against her chest.

W-well, I'm not a hero like you - I don't do your cool fighting tournaments. It's more like fighting monsters and the odd villain and stuff like that, defending my hometown, you know...I mean, it's fun, and I love being a hero, but it's not as cool as what you do.

Uh, you'd want to spar...? W-with me?! Well, I tend to use my hair a lot as a sort of weapon, b-but if you really wanted to, I'd love to!

>She returned that eager smile with one of her own, excited enough to meet her gaze again, bouncing from foot to foot.
>>
>>3205786
I am feeling a bit discomfort. I have not given my dick enough attention lately.
I'm already starting to strip. My clothes are almost off.
>>
Wow, it's lively in here! Awwight, where's the booze?!
>>
>>3205565
Huh? Katalina? I didn't realize you followed me here...Vira's going to have a field day isn't she.

>>3205794
(Sure, I'll fetch it and post it below)
A walk that just happened to end up at my door? Well, well Vira, I'm honored. Pray tell what you thought you would find if you didn't think I was awake as you seem so surprised. Or maybe even worse do, huh?
>Gran sighed a deep, weary breath. The aching discomfort of his heavy eyelids did nothing but constantly stab at him like tiny, invisible needles with each blink at this hour. He was lucky if he'd be able to get in two or three hours at this rate. Insomnia gripped him like a devil and refused to let go. As he observed her sitting on his bed far beyond her stature, the captain couldn't help but notice her innate beauty. Coming to him in such an outfit...what was she thinking. Ever since that night so long ago he had watched her whether or not she knew it. She probably did, knowing this she-demon. He remembered her uttering something about forgetting Katalina...as if he could forget. Sure, her magic worked it's way inward for an evening, but who did she really think he was? But there was one fact that was reinforced that night: he found her utterly enchanting and he absolutely hated himself for it. Standing up and waltzing his basic form over to the room sized window, he stared at the sea before him. If he wasn't facing her, maybe this would be easier.
Truthfully? I can't stop thinking about...well, I'm sure you can take a guess! Hah! How odd it is that you showed up just as I was about to leave. Lucky me, I guess.This stuff though? It helps me forget. Helps me rest.
>His laugh came painfully stifled. He tried his best to maintain a friendly attitude but exhaustion played upon his mental state.
>>
>>3205809

>As she nibbles at his thumb, he presses it into her mouth even further, sliding it over her tongue as the hand in-between her thighs slides up, pressing into her groin closely as he rubs up and down slowly.
>>
>>3205841
It... It's like Wednesday, dude.
>>
>>3205794
Yes... I heard you could arrange something like that. And you are very beautiful... Oof!
>He cries as he's knocked to the floor. He can't believe she's straddling him and even may go along with what he wants! His eyebrows shoot up with delight as a smile creeps across his face.
Really? Oh wow that would be so wonderful!
>>
>>3205788
The male sighs as she launches forward and gets off from his cock. He pants and lays next to her, looking up before at the mare with a grin on his face "it was an honor queen. Thanks or indulging me~"
>>
>>3205691
I-If...
>Noticing her own stammering she clears her throat, trying her best to play it off as a casual tickle in her throat
If... you lose. You have to fill out an entry form to the Heroes association. Like I was tasked here to do.
>Feeling your warmth overtake her she runs a hand along the man's side, hand gripping onto his hip and pulling his crotch to hers, rubbing along his frame. Only a few layers of thin fabric between the two
And if I lose?
>>3205692
>Crossing her arms casually she pouts every so lightly, looking away from the underclassed hero she barely even acknowledges him
Evening B class. Did the association send you here as well to get recruits?
>>3205728
>As you squeeze your own erection she coats your hand in the green energy, forcing you to stay clamped down on the sensitive head of your cock through you pants
Oh? What's this? Trying to slip in a stroke or too while looking at my butt?
Do you have no shame?
>>
File: 8697864857968079-8006597.jpg (217 KB, 850x1201) Image search: [Google]
8697864857968079-8006597.jpg
217 KB, 850x1201
>>3205803
>The blonde-haired, angelic figure quickly turns about, lifting her white and black staff from the ground and looking at you with sudden concern, her strong, mature voice filling your ears and sending a strange tingle of comforting sensation through your body.
I am here on a mission of mercy! I vill attend to all those here zat require the aid of Overvatch.

>>3205835
Very gut!
>She nods approvingly as you slowly strip your clothing off, leaning forward and rubbing her chin, tsking softly and shaking her head knowingly. She looks up at you from where she bends over, her angelic wings folded behind her back.
Zat's not good at all. You haven't been giving yourself enough love, it seems. Take one hand and gently massage yourself to life. Take it very slowly and gently, we vouldn't vant you to strain yourself vith ze tension of your desires.
>>
>>3205841
What's a young girl like you getting drunk at this day of the week?
>>
>>3205859
"I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself!"
>>
>>3205794
>Swiftly, he withdraws his raised arm and instead gives a bow before answering her question.
It has been excellent! I am becoming more agile with the blade each day. Today, I was able to parry a majority of my superior's strikes with minimal effort. However, I'm sure these faulty skills of mine barely undermine your mastery of fencing.
>>
>>3205879
>Another man chimes in, clearly curious.
How will you know if someone requires the Overwatch's aid, ma'am?
>>
>>3205879
Of course not. And i'm already at it. My cock is getting slowly erect.
>>
File: 2ef269c74ada3095075c4568403b1ceb.jpg (470 KB, 1920x2715) Image search: [Google]
2ef269c74ada3095075c4568403b1ceb.jpg
470 KB, 1920x2715
>>3205734
>She smiles as you touch her face with your hungry cock; it felt for a moment like you tried to bury your cock inside her cheeks, which made her giggle a bit. When the tip got on her tongue, she heavily exhaled right oon the tip, making it warmer, and started slowly getting your pulsating dick right in her tiny mouth, wrapping her plush lips around it.
>>3205749
Aww, you're so cute...
>She generously smiled at you and winked. She then spit in her right hand and immediately started massaging your balls, making them all wet and warm.
You can use my mouth as a toy and use it for your fun a bit. Just don't get too agressive, he-he.And yeah, just for future - cum wherever you feel more comfortable!
>>
>>3205879
>The anon feels a warm feeling cross over him and begins to act a little nervous with his request... now that's she's here he feels very nervous
Well.... You see I was wondering if maybe you could... sit on me? Sit on my face and smother me?
>>
>>3205788
>Without another word he pulls a few inches out, before slamming it back in. A wave of pleasure flows through him as her wet pussy almost sucks him in. He shudders against her as he starts pounding away, repeatedly slamming his balls against her cheeks. His hands dig into her shoulders as he grits his teeth, as he tries his best to pleasure both Chrysalis and himself.
>>
File: 1457565734025.jpg (536 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457565734025.jpg
536 KB, 1920x1080
>>3205731
Genos...What the fuck?

>>3205872
>He expected her to act like this, so he just went along with it, used to this sort of treatment by now.
Huh? Get recruits? Not really, I sort of just walked into here. Saw a lot of people.
>He shrugged, looking down at Tatsumaki.
Is that why you're here then? That sounds pretty cool actually.
>>
>>3205852
Yer point?

>>3205886
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, who cares?! Who cares what day it is?! It tastes good, so I'm gonna drink it any day and everyday!
>>
>>3205872
>His eyes widen at the sudden clamps on his hand with her power, he does his best to pull up his hand but without results. He gulps while hearing her words before he looks up at her
N-no! I just had an itch...
>He mumbles clearly a lie before blowing a bit of hot breath from his lips against her leg.
>>
>>3205604
>He struggles under her weight, letting his tongue slick her private areas and lather them in saliva, breathing warmly directly onto her slit and letting his nose prod against its entrance and sniff up the lustful aroma, her clammy buttocks becoming steamier and steamier with each and every breath he takes while being sat on top of. He groans into her ass as he feels the odd sensation snake around his throbbing cock. He takes the opportunity to grab at her plump ass and bury himself further into it, tugging her small frame down by her wide hips onto his face and squeezing at the excessive flesh. He soon releases her as he feels her stop stroking, feeling the cool air as she lifts herself.
Y-Yes... you're worth jail time...
>He says between pants
>>
File: 51353918_p0.jpg (548 KB, 1066x800) Image search: [Google]
51353918_p0.jpg
548 KB, 1066x800
>>3205809
Intimate ceremonies! if you understand my wording~ I'll be sure to ask you if I need anything
>>
>>3205879
I'd have to wonder what all that staff is able to heal?
>>
>>3205721
Knock yourself out

>>3205808
>Hugs back and then slaps your ass

Alright sister, take care
>>
>>3205902
Thank you! Hope we play again in the future and have a good night!
>>
>>3205942
Not as cute as you though!
>He moans from the sensation and runs his fingers over her lips
Ahh, thank you! Ahh, I promise not to rough. You could make me cum just from your cute hands they feel so good!
>He moans again, this time opening her mouth wide and inserting his hard pulsating dick inside, gently thrusting it deeper and deeper into her wet warm mouth
>>
>>3205980
Thank you.Your body is so beautiful and nice.
>>
>Lebe takes a long sigh, stretching his arms out into the air as he floats his head side to side. Seems he was a little want for excitement. The boy with the Z1 beret poked at his brother's skull sitting next to him, sporting the opposite Z3 cap of the same design.
"What, Lebe?"
"Max, I'm booooored!"
"What am I supposed to do about that?"
"Can't you make it go away?"
"Uh...I guess I have some free time...what did you have in mind?"
"Let's go find somebody to play with!"
"Hm...alright, why not? I think I've finished my recon for the day."
"Perfect!"
>The silver hair boy pounced his brother, bringing him into a tight hug before they set off for their latest adventure.
>>
File: image.jpg (575 KB, 1126x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
575 KB, 1126x1053
>>3205872
>"The World, time has stopped," he mumbles, and the pair are suddenly laying in a large, comfortable bed. He plants small, individual kisses and nips along her neck, the stiff bulge in his pants pressed against her thigh.
If I win..
You will become one of my sex slaves. Eventually I'll mold you into a slut that can't live without my cock.
>One of his palms glides to her chest, groping at her small breast through her cloak.
Of course..
That's only if I win.
>>
>>3205794
Sure thing!

>He kneels down, removing her boots and grabbing her foot. He starts to dig his thumbs into her soles, trying his hardest to get all the stress out of her muscles.

Oh did you want me to give you a foot massage? Or would you have prefered a shoulder massage?
>>
>>3205942
>I grunt in satisfaction, combing my fingers through your hair in gratitude as you begin to engorge yourself on my hardening pipe.
>>
>>3206015
(hey im that nervous anon from before and i just walked in on Z1 and Z3 fucking in my shower. do you want to continue from there?)
>>
File: Feet O.jpg (60 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
Feet O.jpg
60 KB, 500x317
>>3205667
>She smiles and giggles a little from his cuteness and leads him until they reach a bed. Once they do she pushes him on it and crawls on top of him, smiling and gazing down in his eyes
Yes. Just lie here and enjoy, while I enjoy you, okay?
>She grins and in another moment kisses you deeply
>>3205691
>She smiles in amazement from the chair and his powers and joins him, walking over to him
Thank you. I would.
>She smiles and sits down while continuing to eye the hunky specimen
A race huh? And you have really amazing powers too I see! Hmm, maybe we can do something relaxing then, or do something a little fun.
>She smiles and scoots a little closer
>>3205809
Whoa, how is that not as cool as me? That sounds like lots of fun to me! And very cool. People must love you at your hometown!
>She smiles and gasps slightly from her next comment
Wait, your hair? That sounds really cool! Do you think you could teach me sometime?
And, wow you're adorable.
>She blushes, watching the excited girl bounce in front of her
>>
File: 2343654658769.jpg (191 KB, 850x1066) Image search: [Google]
2343654658769.jpg
191 KB, 850x1066
>>3205914
>Mercy bites her lip for a moment, quickly looking around. She had been told this area needed her organization's help, but they had been unable to brief her on the scope of it. She shrugs and smiles, hefting her staff as her mighty wings spread out quickly, revealing their golden pinions as she speaks almost conversationally.
I vas told zat many would already know of me unt come to me for aid. Do you need medical assistance, sir?

>>3205925
Ahhh yes... Exactly so. You're doing a vunderful job.
>She grins encouragingly up at you and stands up again, putting her hands on her hips and staring unabashedly at your thickening, rising cock, admiring the shape of it, her blue eyes twinkling happily as your efforts bring you up to full hardness.
Zere we are. Now continue to stroke yourself up and down, sir. I zink vee can take a little bit of a risk to aid you in your condition~. Make sure to slide from ze very bottom to ze very top. Is zere anyzing I can do to aid you?

>>3205943
S-sit on your face?
>She stares at you, taken by surprise by this particular 'medical request.' She looks around quickly, her wings folding back behind her back, and she sets her staff quickly aside against a wall with a smile. She nods and points to a nearby bed.
Lie down, sir. Zis is a delicate procedure unt you need to be utterly relaxed for it.

>>3205973
Ze Caduceus Staff can heal almost all physical injuries vithin seconds, as well as, vhen overcharged, create a massive svell of healing energy that can heal a great amount of people in critical condition!
>>
>>3205788
>his lips stay firmly attached to her breast and sucks hard while his tongue rubs against and teases the nipple while it spills its milk into his mouth, and a hand comes up to the other free breast and wraps its fingers around the soft mound, squeezing and massaging it as it leaks its motherly fluid all over her chest
>he feels her climax around his cock, feeling her gushing fluids flow from her quivering tunnel, and he keeps thrusting into her orgasming hole, penetrating her ecstatic depths while removing his mouth from her nipple
Yes! Accept my seed! Get pregnant! Let me fill you with children!
>his lust and desire soar again as he feels his own climax approach, and he thrusts into the changeling with tireless vigor, eager to plant his seed inside her while he returns his mouth to her breast, tasting her ripe bosom and indulging in her wonderful body as much as possible
>>
>>3205847
I only came to check on her condition. Taking such measure s in a lewd place like this... I didn't expect any of this either, Captain Gran.
>>3205794
I'm serious...
What do you want!?
>The blonde wrapped around her seemed to unnerved her. Her aura seemed to radiate with passion and devotion rather than the cold darkness Vira was infamous for.
>>
>>3205964
Sounds good to me!
>he grabs a glass and presents it to her
Mind pouring me a some?
>>
>>3206046
>a sudden chill filled the air as the shadows gathered at one single point from behind the nurse. One hand plunged from the depths, fingers clawed in metal outstretched, as if trying to grasp something. Those fingers enclosed into a fist and the hand was pulled back down into the shadowy vortex. Then, ascending in the fashion of a demon from the very bowels of Hell itself, rose the undead being from the gloomy portal. His arms were crossed atop his chest, his hooded, masked head was bowed. The man, if one would be so generous as to call him that, slowly raised his head and moved one hand behind him to a nearby light switch which he flicked off, leaving the two in a very faintly lit room, this action betraying his presence to the woman before he could even speak in a coarse, almost inhuman voice that would cause the sensation of goosebumps to those of weak constitutions

Hello, doc. It's been awhile.
>>
>>3205794
Some soldier who were from some empire when i was visiting a girl named djeeta

>>3205942
U-ummm you look beautiful...
>He said heavily blushing and holding back his stiffness
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1200x900
>>3205949
Oh yeah Saitama
Fuck my ass Saitama
I've been a glitchy robot Saitama
Uninstall my pleasure drives baby I deserve it
>>
>>3206074
i'mnotsaitamabutpleaspostmore
>>
>>3206046
I'd ask for a demonstration, but I'd imagine you have lots of other needy people to tend to. And unfortunately I'm pretty healthy at the moment, as far as I can tell...
>>
>>3206046
>The anon is nervous about her response until she smiles and talks, he looks to the bed and then back to her with a wide smile
Okay, thank you thank you! This will make me feel so much better! Thank you Mercy!
>He smiles and almost cheers from excitement as he walks over to the bed and lies down. Flat on his back he gets comfy, waiting
>>
>>3206046
For now everything is going smoothly. You are very good at giving instructions miss. My cock is starting to feel much nicer now.
>>
>>3206015
>The man took long strides over to the pair before pushing Lebe out of the way
Hey Max!
>He greeted cheerfully as he crouched down to Max's height
Sorry for leaving you hanging last night, so I guess I'm sorry?
>He rubbed the back of his head nervously
>>
>>3205847
(Pff, is that Will? Nice image, nerdy captain!)

The one way to the deck passes through your door...isn't it just natural for me to come across your room? I wanted to take a breather outside. Though, it would seem those plans are no longer in motion.
>Vira placed one leg over the other, the pristine tone of her thighs glimmering under the caress of the ultramarine moonlight, which had little trouble flooding the room and bathing it in the cold glow. Her eyes stared down towards the wooden surface of the floor, hands simply clutching the hem of her dress. His explanation did little to faze her. As if such a passive-aggressive behavior would make Vira Lylie falter. No, no. It would take so much more for that blonde devil to even make her flinch. But, of course...she had to know when to strike. A commotion in the midst of such a calm, beautiful night would definitely not be good. Vira needed the right opportunity. She had no weapons to assist her, and would easily be fended off by Gran. Perhaps it would have been more convenient had she brought Lyst Sin with her... She should have been several steps ahead of him. With that being said, Vira propped her legs up onto the bed, so she'd be facing the ruminating man. Due to that motion, her thigh high-clad legs are visible to him, almost as if to tempt him. Surely he wouldn't be able to resist, if she let her own guard down. Otherwise...she'd be left with the option to force herself unto him.
>>
>>3206045
>Looking back into hers, he returns it. His hands wrap around and setting on her head and back. When it finally breaks he looks back.
Oh my, so forward. And so strong~
>He laughs and winks
I might have to see if you can be my bodyguard after all.
>>
File: 1457207136986.jpg (8 KB, 173x211) Image search: [Google]
1457207136986.jpg
8 KB, 173x211
>>3206074
>I've been a glitchy robot
>>
>>3206046
Well, you mentioned...what was it, excessive heat and pressure...? It has been feeling rather hot in here, though I'm not sure what you mean by pressure, ma'am. If it weren't for all the other patients gathering, I'd ask about a checkup.

...And uh, nice wings ma'am. They suit you.
>>
>>3205997
>Her mouth makes lewd, lound wet sounds and groanings as you fuck her tiny mouth faster and faster, quite soon reaching the throat. Girl closes her eyes and tries to breathe, heavily exhaling on your cock, making it even warmer and more comfortable inside.

>>3205997
Slowly getting your tasty rod almost to the throat, she wraps her plush lips around the shaft and starts moving back and forth, gradually increasing the speed. Saliva spills from the lips a bit, dripping on the floor.
>>
File: image.png (97 KB, 201x195) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 201x195
>>3206045
>He smirks and looks over at the woman, resting his arm on the couch behind her, making it extremely obvious that he was eyeing her body. His gaze sweeps across her assets before meeting her eyes, a confident aura about the him.
If there's something you want, my dear, you should just ask.
Or rather, you could always get it yourself.
>>
>>3206044
(Sure, I don't mind! Do you want to repost your last response for me?)

>>3206046
"Oh, oh! Oh oh oh, Max! Max! Look over there! She's a medic! Maybe she can cure the boredom sickness that's overtaken me."
"I don't know about that Lebe, she looks rather busy..."
"It's still worth asking! Maybe I can get a bop on the head and it'll go away. The miracles of modern medicine!"
>Lebe approaches the angelic looking woman with a twinkle in his eye while his brother watches from the sidelines, head buried within his palm.
"Entschuldigen Sie bitte! Guten Abden Frau Doktor! Would you have a moment?"

>>3206148
"Huh?"
>Max looks up towards the man.
"Oh...that's no problem I suppose. How's it going? Was everything okay?"
"Hey, hey, hey! What's going on!"
>>
Comfy in bed
How are you guys
>>
File: image.png (252 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
252 KB, 500x601
>>3206215
Frog.
>>
>>3206179
>the sexy lewd sounds make his cock pulse more and harder inside her tiny mouth and throat. He continues thrusting in and out and moans stronger each time. His hand reaches down to her hair and plays with it some and his other hand goes to feel her lewd body.
Ahhh~! I may cum already it feels so good!
>He hums and moans as he goes a bit faster
>>
File: blaziken_by_keijimatsu-d3bg99i.png (63 KB, 421x509) Image search: [Google]
blaziken_by_keijimatsu-d3bg99i.png
63 KB, 421x509
So lemme get this right... Are both Dom and DMG gone?
>>
File: 1460165830265.png (827 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460165830265.png
827 KB, 900x900
>>3205945
"Gah!" Chrysalis' muzzle slowly meets the floor with every ferocious pound, and soon, she is forced to tilt her head so her flared nostrils she can be more comfortable and still inject herself with the scent of his devotion. This in return causes her rear to hike upwards, allowing the breeder a much more pleasurable angle for him to dive into. The long, slimy tongue rolls out her lips as she gets drunk off the unending pleasure building in her body. "That's it, Dominic! Breed your Mother! Keep going!" Her hand slips underneath her body and pinches away at her engorged clit to further increase her own pleasure. She tugs, rubs, and presses her button until she grows numb from it all.

>>3205994
"Good night!"

>>3206049
Not only can Chrysalis feel his orgasm coming by the hardening of his shaft, she can smell the intense spike of pheromones oozing out his body. Wanting him to cum then and there, Chrysalis hauls him closer to her body and wraps both of her legs over his waist with incredible strength and fights against his pumping hips. Her nails scrape along the contours of his back as she screeches out incoherent nonsense that can only be described as animalistic begging and cries of bliss. "Cum! Cum inside! Fill my womb! Fill it!" The mare lurches forward in small space allotted and presses her lips against the top of his head as she prepares herself for her insemination.
>>
>>3206215
Does that bed fit more than one person?
>>
File: abd6ca4ca318fbf02c99e184b4df90ef.jpg (513 KB, 1389x1385) Image search: [Google]
abd6ca4ca318fbf02c99e184b4df90ef.jpg
513 KB, 1389x1385
>>3206179
Oops!
>>3206040
Slowly getting your tasty rod almost to the throat, she wraps her plush lips around the shaft and starts moving back and forth, gradually increasing the speed. Saliva spills from the lips a bit, dripping on the floor.
>>3206057
Aww, thank you!
>She playfully winks you
>>
File: 1463682309803.jpg (90 KB, 538x604) Image search: [Google]
1463682309803.jpg
90 KB, 538x604
Kek tomoko got kicked out of discord
>>
>>3206240
Temporarily, yes.
>>
>>3206265
I'd be concerned and ask why but that image made me laugh and now I don't care
>>
>>3206273
Oh... Guess I can show this off, get it off my chest...
>>
>>3206274
Dunno he's not on the list and I am not going to ask.
Just get in there and ask or something
>>
Get this shit outta here, mang
>>
>>3206281
You know, at least one of them is probably still lurking
>>
>>3206056
>Mercy wheels around quickly, her hand falling to her sidearm as her wings extend, her eyes going wide as she sees the cloaked black form, the massless shadow standing between her and the door. She gripped her pistol very tightly, her light barely shining in the oppressive darkness, a small whisper crawling between her lips to die helplessly on the air.
Gabriel...

>>3206115
You needn't vorry about overburdening me! I am quite skilled vith dealing with large amounts of patients at a time. I am a first responder, after all~!

>>3206121
>Mercy smiles indulgently, a small tinge of rosy red filling her cheeks as she strides over to you, setting her miraculous staff aside, reaching down and unbuckling the long roll of fabric covering her crotch and her ass. The futuristic material coils to the floor, and between her legs the second skin of light armor peels away from her soft, shaven pussy and her firm, perky ass. She slips onto the bed and straddles your face quickly, pressing her palms gently against your waist and holding her hips above your lips.
Are you ready, sir? Your treatment starts as soon as you say so!

>>3206136
Zat's vunderful to hear! I sink vee can move on, zen. Reach down vith your other hand and massage your balls gently vith your thumbs. Nothing powerful, simply enough to relieve pressure zere as well. Stroke faster. Make yourself harder. Think of vhatever makes you hardest, and make sure not to stop. Vee vant you to release as soon as possible, ja?

>>3206168
Tsk tsk. You shouldn't be afraid of burdening me. It is my distinct pleasure to aid all of you. Neverzeless, thank you very much. Please approach me when zee other patients have been satisfied!

(Character limit!)
>>
>>3206281
What are we supposed to be seeing here? You cucking LD?
Congratulations?
>>
(Sorry for slow replies ;-;)

>>3205949
Yup! The association thought there would be a few good heroes here to add to the team. But from the looks of it there's only pervs and whores.
>She scowls around the area at the lewd acts unfolding
I'm almost scared one of these pervs will touch me. I don't want to kill anyone today.
>>3205966
>Feeling the hot breath she scowls down at him, forcing his hand to clamp down harder on his swelling cock, squeezing it to the point of slight pain with no way to escape
An itch? Likely story. Not getting all worked up over what looks to be an underaged girl's butt. Are you?
>Before you can even reply she lifts her dress up even more, revealing her tight, young bottom, firm and only held by a thin layer of panties, she even bends over slightly to show you the roundness of her perfect little butt
I'm sure you feel so bad about gawking at such a young body, hmm?~
>>3205968
Good boy.
>She says with a wide smirk, continuing her stroking once again. However extremely slowly, pulling back the skin on your fat cock again and again , exposing your sensitive wet head with each passing moment. all the while her perky little butt covers your face, she even begins to lightly bounce up and down on your eager, begging face
You can cum if you want. I wont stop you.
>>3206024
>Hearing such harsh words like "slut" and "cock" echos in her head, Even if she's in her late 20s she acts like a child, even as you grope and fondle her chest, her perky little breast push outwards in a hot breath, her body shivering under the sweet touches, her long legs wrap around the man as he gets close, blushing a bright red she nods, his grown bulge already pressing the thin panties under her dress
D-deal..
>>
>>3206281
Cuckolding is top if you are the one cucking somone
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 680x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 680x687
>>3206281
Fuck off with the drama pls thx
>>
File: 1435260743123.png (602 KB, 687x878) Image search: [Google]
1435260743123.png
602 KB, 687x878
(Sorry for the slowness!)

>>3205851
>His thumb was not only massaged by a near-constant passage of hot, panting air, but by her tongue - the fact that she was practically sucking his thumb would be almost comical if not for that tongue lewdly massaging it. Her groin's eagerness almost didn't need describing - the slight wet sound as he pressed his fingers against her said it all.

>>3206045
>The half-genie gave a small bow and a humble smile, obviously flattered by the praise.

Well, I am kind of a local hero - but that's different from being as well known as you are - you said it yourself, everyone knows you!

>Shantae waves her ponytail back and forth contemplatively, looking at Ibuki's hair.

Hmm...well, your hair is a bit shorter than mine, but I might be able to teach you - did you call me adorable?

>Shantae looked up, utterly shocked, and then began brushing a bright crimson, taking that autograph and using it to cover her face.

I-it's not fair for someone as beautiful as you to call me adorable! What am I supposed to do about that?
>>
>Shantae
>Tatsumaki
>Mercy
Good lord I think I'm in heaven...what a smorgasbord of ladies~!
>>
File: 1463451949669.jpg (372 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1463451949669.jpg
372 KB, 800x800
>>3206303
Meh, I'm okay with both of them confronting me at this point. They both know I'm friends with the other person.
>>
>>3206214
W-Well, here I go...
>The hesitant anon declared as he aligned the head of his dick with Lebe's ass. He slowly pushed his cock into Lebe's hole. Although it provided some resistance, it was in within a matter of seconds. As his head was enveloped by Lebe's lewd hole, he moaned in pleasure.
L-Lebe! You're so...so tight!
>He sunk the rest of his length into Lebe until his hips met Z1's soft cheeks. His first, slow thrust pushed Lebe against Max, burying Z1's cock into Max.
>>
>>3206261
I know this a weird thing to ask but... would like to use me for sex?
>>
>>3206176
>Mercy gasps in delight as she sees the two adorable little boys, crouching down quickly and setting her staff down, reaching out and brushing her palm over Lebe's cheek as she speaks with ebullient cheerfulness in her voice, her beautiful blue eyes twinkling as her angelic wings stretch out magnificently behind her. Her voice is strong but not cold, and her light falls over you like a warm blanket.
Wie niedlich! Hello, my dear! What is a little boy like you doing in zis place?
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-01+at+09.43.27).jpg (187 KB, 593x974) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-01+at+09.43.27).jpg
187 KB, 593x974
>>3206051
I see! It's not that bad of a place though. Plenty of the crew has already touched down and enjoyed themselves! But I'm sure you're taking extra caution, right Katalina? I highly doubt your sister would want you high.

>>3206161
(Nerdy? That's not nice, psychopath!)
Hm, I suppose that's correct.
>Gran assented to her proposition with a flick of his wrist outward as he talked to the glass of the mighty pane. His eyes had closed shut as he talked with no reason other than to try to force his thought onto anything else besides the woman on his bed. Upon opening them once more at the end of his conjecturing, he saw her in the reflection of the glass. Those sinful thighs stared him back, being the very first thing he caught of the woman behind him. Gran swore he never looked upon his compatriots with any sort of lustful gaze but this was something else. Seeing Vira recline onto his bedside as she so nonchalantly talked drove his brain towards the dark recesses that every man had within him since the dawn of their kind. He puffed his blue comfortable wear outward to try to force some air down the sweated body as he felt a twitch down below: his primal urge. The walls of this compartment were hellishly thick, even for a wooden vessel. He would have no trouble simply if he attacked her...no, no. That's the imbibed liquid talking, that's not who he was.
So...hm...uh, yes. Glad to see you're doing well then! Anything I can do to help get you to rest? Why not go talk with Phoebe?
>>
>>3206370
>>3206214
>>
>>3206351
Touch me and you die.
>>
>>3206214
Sweet
>The man grabbed Max and gently picked him up before turning around
You mind if I take your brother?
>He said to Lebe as he held Max
And please don't act sad, I'm a sucker for that shit
>He said somewhat ashamed
>>
File: 3.gif (476 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
476 KB, 540x270
>>3206312
// It's okay, you're great at this.

>Saitama frowned at hearing her words, looking around and seeing various lewd acts being performed. He looked very confused.
That's strange. I don't remember heroes doing those sort of things...
>He scratched his head in confusion.
Well, don't worry about that, I'll make sure no one does any weird stuff to the both of us. No need to be scared or anything.
>>
>>3206344

Ahhh, Shantae....do you want to lay down so I can massage you even better?~

>His hands leave her, patting her rear encouragingly as he grins.

On your stomach. I want my hands on that ass of yours~
>>
>>3206053
Yep, yep!
>The drunk little oni sloppily pours her gourd of sake into the glass, missing at first, and slightly overfilling it, causing the alcohol to overflow.
There ya go!
>>
>>3206312
>His lips twitches at the sudden pain making his lean forward against her ass before stopping and laying across the ground gain. The pain was starting to become a bit unbearable,the only thing that could stop it,maybe, was the truth.
Sorry sorry! I was about to touch myself stop it please!
>He said before looking up at her rear, the teasing was such a torture for the male while he was squirming under her
>>
>>3206305
Calm yourself, doctor. You know that if I were here to hurt you, I would have already.

>the skull face before her shifted slightly, his gaze is still locked on the medic. One of his hands pulled open one end of his trenchcoat, revealing to her that he came unarmed. He wasn't wearing his bandolier nor was there any trace of those dreadful hellfire shotguns that he used to gun down so many of the fellow agents she had attended to so faithfully. Once he felt that she was assured of his present state, he let loose the coat, letting it flap lightly as it took its normal spot at his side. His boots came down on the floor with heavy, resounding footfalls, each impact causing a stir of clinking metal and shifting cloth, the sound drowned away by that gravely voice.

I just wanted to see how you were doing. I feel like I owe you a bit of thanks, doc.
>>
>>3206396
*pokes butt*
>>
>>3206241
>He begins to pant as his thrusts become faster and more desperate. He leans forward and takes his hands off her shoulders, moving them towards her breasts. He grabs on to them roughly, kneading them, and playing with her nipples as he fucked her. Her walls gripped on to him more tightly, trying thier hardest to milk him. He could feel himself getting close.

Fu-fuck! I'm getting close Mommy!
>>
>>3206305
Oh yes. My pre is already leaking. I can feel i'm getting closer with each stroke!
>>
>>3206305
I guess you are pretty swamped. Well other time will be
>>
>>3206396
>Touch

Hiya Tats!
>>
>>3206339
This
>>
>>3206241
>trapped against her body by all her limbs, he moans into her breast and wraps his free arm around her while his occupied hand tightens its grip on her leaking breast
>his hips squirm desperately against her strong legs as his cock is on the brink of orgasmic bliss and feels like it's about to explode inside her, throbbing dangerously within the tight hold of her wet tunnel
>suddenly, his body shivers in her merciless embrace and he moans again into the soft flesh of her dark breast, while his cock pulsates inside her as it empties itself into her depths, pumping load after load of semen inside her as it sends sperm straight for her fertile womb in copious amounts, while the man shudders blissfully in her arms in orgasmic ecstasy
>>
>>3206305
>The anon is already aroused knowing what's to come, but his arousal is increased by a million when he watches her undress her lower half. Biting his lip and swallowing hard as she moves over top of him. Her perfect ass in perfect view. He sighs in pleasure already
Ahh, Mercy! Your ass is so perfect! I'm ready! I'm ready!
>He cries, his face wanting and ready for that tasty candy
>>
>>3206427
>Calm yourself, doctor.
Now is not the time for fear.

That comes later.
>>
>>3206239
>Trying as hard as she can to make you cum with the most pleasure, she squeezes the throat around your throbbing dick; she tries to ignore the pain from the feel of fat cock pressing against her throat, herself shivering and coughing, constantly making more and more saliva on your hungry dick.
>>3206366
I'm sorry dear, but I'm going to sleep really soon.
>>
File: 1411394014205.png (222 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1411394014205.png
222 KB, 480x640
H-Hey
>>
someone want to untie me~?
>>
File: 7HXNieN.png (1 MB, 1811x1730) Image search: [Google]
7HXNieN.png
1 MB, 1811x1730
>>3206482
(That was exactly what I was channeling, good catch, anon. I had to stifle the urge to finish the quote.)
>>
>>3206312
>As she starts to stroke at him again, his sensitive member already leaking down onto itself, he hesitates as he nears his face to her ass again. The thought of digging his face back in there alone was enough to make his cock twitch. He took a deep breath, perhaps his last, before asking
Do you think I could... Use your butt instead? T-To cum, I mean...
>>
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 600x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 600x1080
>>3206312
(Don't worry about being slow, in fact if you're feeling overwhelmed you can drop me and we'll pick up later. I absolutely love your writing and your ability to play your character.)
>His hand curls around one of the various fronds of her long, black dress, slowly lifting the fabric up her legs. He uncovers her body and lifts the garment above her head, tossing it to the floor and admiring the girl underneath him.
With the way you dress, you're practically begging to be fucked, aren't you?
You can admit it to me, Tatsumaki.. You just want the taste of cock, don't you?
>He lowers his head down to her chest, letting his long tongue flick and swirl around her pink, stiff nipples. His hands both latch around her wrists, holding one of her arms behind her head, and leading the other to grope the bulge in his pants.
You want to pull it out yourself, don't you? No one's stopping you, my dear..
>>
>>3206491
What did you do to get kicked faggot.
We want to know.
>>
>>3206424
>Ignoring the sake that spilled onto his hand, he brings the glass to his lips and downs it in one go
Ahhhhhhhh...
>He was somewhat overtaken by the strength of the oni drink, it being stronger than what he was used to. After he regains his bearings, he shows her the glass again
Hit me with another round!
>>
File: 64fd6b9add239932d97bfe84eaf6486d.jpg (138 KB, 1030x1000) Image search: [Google]
64fd6b9add239932d97bfe84eaf6486d.jpg
138 KB, 1030x1000
>>3206057
Such insolent, false accusations...if these wives' tales continue to spread, diplomacy within Albion will decrease. I simply cannot have that - not for my residents. Pray tell, who is this soldier?

>>3206051
>Vira untangled herself from her own grasp, opting to instead smile up at Katalina. Though...it wasn't her usual toothy, terrifying grin. Simply a smile.
Vira is...just happy to be close to you once more. That is all. Have you been well, big sister? How were your travels? And...why did you return to Albion?
>Many more questions came to Vira's mind, but she decided to ask them later. She didn't want the newly-arrived knight to be overwhelmed with so many inquiries all at once.
May I ask my subjects to fetch you anything? Food, drink - anything.

>>3206039
Ah...either is fine.
>Vira seems quite relaxed already, though she feels having a servant for...even massages would tarnish Albion's reputation. Still, it was a first for so long. Perhaps it wouldn't be bad to indulge every once in a while. And so, as the man works her sole, which is clothed in a pair of thigh highs, the blonde reclines in her seat, opting to instead relax for today.

>>3205907
>Vira nodded her head as she listened to the man respectfully bowing before her. That smile was still present, and faltered little, if at all. Judging by her expression, it seemed she was quite impressed.
Yes, that is what I had longed to hear. It should go without saying that you must keep it up, though. And...you mustn't compare yourself to me. I have been training for so long, and it is an unfair comparison.

>>3205855
Silence.
>Vira's voice echoes out like thunder as she speaks, staring at the man underneath her as her hellish eyes stare down at him. Her gaze almost seems to pierce his soul. Glaring at him, the woman draws her blade, Lyst Sin, and transfixes the edge against his throat.
Such insolent words. Remember your place. If you truly want this, you should forget about any woman you've felt desire for
>>
>>3206305
Well, I'll wait until you're done then, ma'am. Good luck - though it seems like you're skilled enough, I might as well not wish it.
>>
File: 1824961-ibukisfiii2nd.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1824961-ibukisfiii2nd.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
>>3206164
>She giggles and now kisses all over his face and cheeks.
Oh? You're going to have to pay me for that you know. And, I'll probably ask for a lot.
>She grins as one one of her hands leaves his and caresses his legs, going underneath to squeeze his butt
Especially when you're such a hunk and so cute!
>She grins again and sucks on your neck before kissing your lips~
>>3206183
>His wondering eyes only make her more excited. Her eyes doing the same to him, gliding up and down his muscular form, drinking in every single aspect of him he could. She grins, spreading her legs slightly and grabbing his forearm.
I want you... All of you! How about we take eachother?
>She grins wider and places another hand right next to his crotch
>>3206344
(No you're fine! Sorry if I'm a bit slow.)

Yeah, I find it a bit odd everyone does seem to know me but, everyone is so friendly. It's actually nice! And a local hero is the best kind.
>She smiles and pats her head, the ninja blushed with her as she did. A little embarrassed of her behavior and then the compliment that followed
Oh what? Thank you, but I actually think you're prettier. I like your clothes a lot better too! I don't always like the clothes I have ha.
>She blushes, looking away a little and scratching the back of her head
>>
>>3206499
Holy shit, I didn't expect that. Hopefully that didn't cause a bonerkiller now.
You're cool in my book, anon.
>>
>>3206396
C-could I just watch you, then?

>>3206351
>>3206562
>Ibuki too
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
File: 216372839o743i62uy.jpg (275 KB, 850x1161) Image search: [Google]
216372839o743i62uy.jpg
275 KB, 850x1161
>>3206427
>The good doctor did not lower her pistol. She knew full well that the Reaper's abilities extended far beyond his shotguns. Without them, you are a terror. With them, you are a devil. She breathes in and out slowly, keeping herself calm, trying to project more light against your darkness as she takes one step back.
Gabriel, whatever you're planning, I am so sorry for vhat happened. I never intended it to be zis vay, but you and John were alvays at odds...

>>3206436
Zat's good! It means you're releasing the pressure on yourself and soon you'll be ready to release fully. Go faster, sir. Not as fast as you can, but quicker. Knead your balls harder, to stir up your semen. Work yourself up and down. Imagine me, if you like... My hands instead of yours. Perhaps my mouth, or my breasts... Sink of me as you will. Let me bring you release.

>>3206450
As you vish! Auf Wiedersehen! Stop in at any time~.

>>3206479
Alright, now take a deep breath.
>She coos gently down at you and lowers her hips, sinking forward onto her knees and pressing her firm, soft ass against your face an instant before you're fully and completely smothered by her lean, athletic rear, making Mercy sigh happily and shake her hips gently back and forth against your face, bracing her hands on your waist to keep herself from sitting fully on your head too quickly.

>>3206542
I hope to see you soon, sir. I am here to give zis place what aid I can give and I wish to help you as vell~.
>>
>>3206364
>With a joyous cry outward, Lebe pushed out a forceful moan through his throat only overshadowed by that of his brother who had been plowed onto the cold and wet tile of the shower. His passageway was tight, but inviting. The comforting water made it far more simpler than it had any right being, but he certainly wasn't going to complain. The heated passage warmed his length from tip to base within the first plunge, passing over a certain bump as it made it's way inside.
"Ah...that's the spot! Harder!"
"L-L-Lebe...."
"Hush Max!"
>Z1's pace was somewhat limited by the man behind him as he had no space to back up into, but with a return backwards from the anon behind him, Lebe took the opportunity in turn to slide out and back into his brother.
"Ahh~!"

>>3206370
"Ah! Ein Engel!"
>Lebe's delicate hands immediately covered the spot over his heart atop his blue uniform, near stricken from the divine being in front of him. His face looks upon her with a jubilant glee from simply hearing her speak. Max was stunned in the same fashion, moreso at the fact that his brother actually got a word out of her rather than the miraculous scene.
"Please forgive me Frau Doktor, but I couldn't help but see you from a distance. We're suffering-
"You're suffering, Lebe."
"We're suffering from an acute boredom disease and we were wondering if you would have some kind of healing ability to help us out! I know one homebrew cure is spending time with a lovely woman, so I figured I could try that!"
"God you're insatiable..."
"Oh hush Max!"
>Lebe turns to brush his brother's snide comment aside with a whip of his fingers, never breaking eye contact with the woman in front of him.
>>
>>3206489
>Her tightening throat and cute coughs are enough to send him over the edge, but he fights it for just a little while longer. Moaning and becoming increasingly rougher, although he tries not to be. Holding onto her head he cums! His cock pulses hard inside her throat as it shoots down ropes of cum. Sliding down her throat. He pulls it out slightly while cumming and fills her mouth too. He moans and pants while petting her head
Ahhhh.... Mmmm thank you!
>>
>>3206397
"Wah! Ah...you could've said something first!"
>Max cries out as he's taken away from the Earth and into his arms. His weight wasn't anything too major, so it caused no discomfort for the man. Lebe looked on, a bit heartbroken.
"Um...no, it's fine. He could use a little bit of attention anyways. I'll go find my own fun! Have a good time Max!"
>He turned away and slowly sauntered off, kicking a rock from his path as he wandered. Now in his arms, Max had his opportunity to speak.
"So...what did you have in mind?"
>>
>>3206383
Of course I am! Who knows what would happen if I were to be caught up in such depraved fantasies, especially with her around...
>>3206540
The travels on the Grancypher have been something. I've come to check on your being. Some knights of yours have been spouting stories of you bending the minds of men to your restrictive will. As for my wants, some seats will do both of us some good...
>>
>>3206540
their name was rosamia i believe
>>
File: image.jpg (431 KB, 579x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
431 KB, 579x709
>>3206562
>His eyes droop to a confident gaze, though he looks away, towards nothing in particular, chuckling to himself.
How wonderfully slutty you are. I'm sure you say that to all of the good-looking rich men you meet.
>He leans in towards her and kisses her neck, wrapping one of his hands around her waist. The clear outline of his shaft extends to where her hand rest, her palm directly on top of his warm bulge.
I love women like you. Endulge me.
>>
>>3206526
>Suika beams brightly, delighted to have a new drinking buddy.
Yeaaah! Sure thing!
>She once again tips the gourd, filling the glass to the brim and splashing some stray drink on his hand and the floor again.
Bet ya can't beat me, human! Wahaha!
>Suika laughs heartily before taking a sizable swig of sake. After a big gulp of alcohol, she stumbles backwards a bit and takes a seat on the ground, legs crossed.
>>
File: 098761y2wujerkf.jpg (107 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
098761y2wujerkf.jpg
107 KB, 850x850
>>3206601
>Mercy laughs happily, a joyous and beautiful sound, and reaches forward to scoop the brother that had approached her forward into her embrace, holding the young boy in the crook of her arm and running her fingers across your belly, tickling Lebe from one side all the way to the other, looking over at Max with a wide and inviting grin, extending her black and white armored arm to the other young man as she held his brother in a gentle embrace that nearly pressed his face into her tightly-bound breast.
Don't be shy, mein schatz! Come close! My name is Angela, but everybody calls me Mercy!
>>
>>3206642
Hah...don't worry too much about her. Something tells me that she's a bit preoccupied. Besides, you have me to watch over you! Nobody is going to threaten you and get away with it on my watch anyways.
>He scratched the back of his head, sabre rattling as he spoke, tucked into his belt. A puff of pride overtook his as her Captain as he slammed a fist into the direct center of his chest twice.
>>
>>3206598
Ah fuck yes! I'm imagining your smooth hands working my cock and balls good. I'm ready to shoot on your lovely breasts!
>>
>>3206540
>The anon quickly stops talking, taking a deep breath and swallowing hard from her words and stare alone. Once her blade is drawn and placed delicately against his throat, he tries not to panic, or move. The moment both terrifies him and arouses him. And he stares back at her when he finally speaks
Y-yes of course! I'll forget about all the others!
>He swallows again
I truly do want this! I would do anything, nothing else matters to me!
>>
>>3206430
"Cum inside," she commands, her voice shaky from his thrust but still diligent as ever, "I want every drop, -every- cell sitting in my womb, Dominic," The relentless kneading of her tits quickly earn him a stream of white to squirt out her green nubs and coat his palms with white droplets. Preparing herself for his climax, Chrysalis crosses her legs and constricts his cock in her sleeve, forcing it to stay put as it hugs him from all sides. She rolls in her hips and fucks herself on his cock as if it were her personal toy, then presses herself backwards so his flaring crown can graze and prod her cervix. "Mmh!"

>>3206473
Chrysalis tightens the grip on his body for the duration of his orgasm. She feels every rope and glob of his heavy batter hit the walls of her womb and expand the small space to a bulbous size. The mare shoves her muzzle into the man's shoulder and, without warning or thinking, sinks her fangs into his flesh so she can endure the orgasmic bliss of her folds quivering and melting with another cascade of her femininity. Not seconds later, in the midst of being fertilized, she picks up the scent of his blood trailing down his arm and releases him from her maw. A curse mutters out her breath, but the sensation of being filled quickly blanket her mind and shove away any remorse she felt for the bite.

"Mmh," Chrysalis releases the death grip on the man and throws her muzzle flat against the floor. She licks her teeth clean of blood and picks out her nails from his spine. "So full..."
>>
File: linda-treffler-reaper-montage.jpg (450 KB, 1378x1169) Image search: [Google]
linda-treffler-reaper-montage.jpg
450 KB, 1378x1169
>>3206582
(I have a heartboner for Mercy and her player and you can't kill that. Nothing can kill that. Not even my own edge.)

>>3206598
JOHN!

>the man shouted out that name in a very harsh tone. It echoed in the room and in his mind like a curse. The broad shoulders, his built chest, all heaved with a rage that even now he was trying to repress. Despite his face being hidden away by that frightful mask, it was made very much apparent how angry that name made him.

John... Yes, I remember. That backstabber took all the credit for MY work. MY kills. It's amusing though. You two always did make eyes at each other but you were both married to your work with Overwatch. And now look where we are. Johnny boy is out there playing vigilante and here you are... alone.

>Reaper said that last word with a hint of venom and he let that last word linger in the air, hoping that it would hurt her right where it hurt the most. Beneath his mask, he let himself have a foul smile at her expense and he resumed his march towards her, just for a bit, until he found himself at mere arm's length away from the woman whom he had to thank for his present condition.
>>
File: a20049b2efc3a133c751b26ea69dfc68.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1287) Image search: [Google]
a20049b2efc3a133c751b26ea69dfc68.jpg
531 KB, 1920x1287
>>3206408
THEY AREN'T HEROES BALDY! THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!
>Clearly frustrated from her pointless mission she pouts, crossing her arm for a moment before yelling once again
A-and I'm not scared! You think some pervs scare me? I've had sex before! Many times!
>>3206426
>As he finally admits to it she doesn't let go of the tight grip, however she forces the tight gripping hand up and down the man's shaft, stroking him with a very powerful grip. all the while she teases him with but a light jiggle of her perky butt
Good boy. The truth will set you free. Now. Do you feel ashamed?
>>3206429
*kills you*
>>3206453
Good day frog person. I feel like I've spoken to you before. Are you a lower class hero?
>>3206503
You want WHAT?
>She stops the tugging at the man's cock with her ESP. her face lighting up with an embarrassed blush, standing up fully off of the worn, man she just sat on she takes a step away
How DARE you ask that! You want to put that thing. INSIDE me? Do you KNOW who I am?
>>3206509
>(Oh please stop! if you really don't mind me dropping you I'll be here tomorrow. And I've noticed you around the last few days. if you don't mind I'll put you ontop of my list for tomorrow? You're a great writer too, and I'm a huge fan of Jojo.)
>>3206588
Eyes aren't touching me. Are they anon?
>>
>>3206540
Ah, ok.

>He continues his massage, moving down towards her heels, and eventually to her legs.

Your so stressed, your shouldn't work so hard, my lord.

He rubs along her thigh, digging his fingers deep into her tissue, trying his best to get the knots out.
>>
>>3206562
>He squeaks a bit when her hand squeezes him.
Is that so? Well at this point it'd be well wo-
>He gets cut off by the kiss. Giving it his full attention, he starts to get even more red. He tries to turn it around, slipping his hands down her waist and into the cut outs of her clothes before giving her own athletic behind a two-handed squeeze. The erection from the sexy ninja crawling all over him starts to clearly push its way against his pants.
>>
>>3206598
>Her words are soothing to him, making this moment even more special and erotic. When her ass begins to smother him he inhales it's scent as deeply and much as he possibly can! He moans out when she shakes her hips, loving it so much, he reaches his hands up to gently squeeze at her perfect mounds. His nose rubbing against her hole as he smells and enjoys being covered!
>>
>>3206540
Ah well...
With hard diligence to your weapon comes relaxation! During the downtimes, I travel about to assist those in need. These tasks range from simple labor to rousing the morale of the individual. During these travels, there's seem to be a brown haired woman I have taken a liking to.
(About to pass out. I desire to continue this whenever)
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1024x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1024x847
>>3206721
(Not a problem at all. Just treat me like you would anyone else. I wouldn't want you getting scared off by being overwhelmed too soon, I'd like to see you around more in the future. I'm assuming we'll just say, "we were about to fuck, and then a giant monster attacked and you had to go.")
>>
>>3206721
>The man immediately comes to regret his decision as he feels her stroking suddenly stop, and her weight lift itself off of him. He was left on the ground, with a twitching cock in dire need of attention.
I-I mean... If it's not too much to ask! I'm sorry! Y-You can just finish me off! Nevermind!
>>
File: 1430966788351.jpg (101 KB, 640x545) Image search: [Google]
1430966788351.jpg
101 KB, 640x545
>>3206415
>Shantae seems to be reluctant to lay down - evidently, she was hyping herself up for more than a massage - but slowly complied, her stomach pressing against the ground now as she tapped her fingers excitedly.

>>3206562
I don't know, a well-known hero has to be well known for a reason, right? And yeah, everyone is really friendly here! It's part of why I like to come...

>Shantae smiles a little, seeming more at ease now that the celebrity seemed to be a bit embarrassed too.

But I like your clothes! You must be able to move your feet very well, and they're loose and allow a lot of movement - kind of like mine, though you don't have a vest - and your hips are...are very nice, as they are, yep! I-I mean, it's not that I'm that pretty - it's just this outfit shows off a little more belly, is all!
>>
>>3206614
I was hoping we could just chill for a bit, well before we did anything
>He started to walk to a nearby couch while gently holding Max. Not paying any mind to the other patrons he sat down and placed Max on his lap. He took off Max's beret so he could slowly rub Max's hair.
>>
>>3206778
Based Diego strikes again
>>
>>3206612
>She licked her lips with tricky smile, and gulped all left cum almost in one go.
Thanks for the meal, he-he. Now I can sleep tight, and you'll feel relaxed!
Although... *she whispered* you can still use my armpits while I'm asleep, if you like reaaaly need it, he-he.
But goodnight for now ^^ And sorry if I didn't help out other anons till the end~
>>
>>3206721
N-no, ma'am...
My eyes aren't touching you...as much as my h-hands would like to~
That's quite the power...you can touch people without your hands at all, h-huh...?
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 1252x1252
>>3206811
Goodnight, little one.
>>
>>3206719
Go get her, tiger!
>>
>>3206792

>He presses down behind her, his groin squeezing into her groin from behind as he humps into her backside, his hands pressing into her back as he continues his massage despite his lewd intentions.

No need to look so down, my dear Shantae <3
>>
>>3206695
Oh yeah? Watch me!
>As he says it, though, he takes a careful glance at the glass before downing it again. The strength of drink caused him to grimace a bit while drinking, but was resolved enough to finish it in one gulp.
Ahh. O-one more...
>He says, slowly extending his arm to the oni.
>>
File: 1454174012281.png (1 MB, 696x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454174012281.png
1 MB, 696x1000
>>3206721
Oh. Well then why don't we leave here? We have no business in this place.
>Saitama raised an eyebrow at Tatsumaki's sudden outburst.
Okay. I never asked you if you did, but that's nice to know.But you DID say that you were scared.
>He turned around and waved to Tatsumaki behind him.
Come on, let's get out of here.
>>
>>3206721
>He sighs at the feeling wasn't painful anymore but feels his hand being forced to stroke his cock up and down above his clothes, he bites his lip at the jiggle of her butt before sighing and nodding his head to the girl, losing any sight of resistance from him.
Y-yeah..I feel ashamed..I'm sorry
>He said while keep staring at her hypnotic rear.
>>
File: 372954d6a1c3f5c8e768d75cb5084d00.png (694 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
372954d6a1c3f5c8e768d75cb5084d00.png
694 KB, 1000x1000
>>3206707
Do it, zen. Please, for your sake and for mine. Shoot your thick, sticky load and pretend zat you're painting me vhite vith your hot, sticky seed. I vant to see how much you needed to cum, and I vant to be ze one who you spurt your load to. Von't you work your cock as hard as you can for me and milk every drop out of your balls? Von't you release all that tension and make yourself well again for me?

>>3206719
>Mercy stepped back, her wings quickly unfolding, the blaster quickly whirring to life as she flips the safety off, her eyes darting left and right to search for a way to escape from the feared, horrifically skilled assassin, her voice pleading, unhappy, her blue eyes shining ever so slightly with repressed tears.
Gabriel! Zis vill solve nothing! You know I cannot fight you, but you cannot catch me either! And I know... I hope... if you do catch me... zat you will not kill me for my mistake. I am so sorry. I can never forgive myself for vhat I did to you.

>>3206760
>She sighs happily and rocks her hips a little harder as she feels your hands sinking into her firm, lush ass cheeks. She breathes in and out slowly as you sniff and dig your face into her hole, lifting her hips a tiny bit to allow you a gulp of fresh air before dropping down again, reaching forward with her gloved hands and caressing your thick, round bulge softly, calling down to you.
Do you require anyzing else, sir? Or vill you self-medicate shortly~?
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 990x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 990x741
>>
>>3206811
>He watches her in enjoyment and kisses her forehead.
Oh god.... Haha, it would be a dream! But I should really let you sleep. Have sweet dreams for though, okay?
Next time I see you I want to use your armpits cutie!
>He gives her another kiss
>>
>>3206601
F-Fuck!
>The anon was amazed at how great Lebe's hole felt. He pulled his wet cock out until only the head was still inside and plunged it back into Lebe's ass with a slap as his hips hit Z1's smooth cheeks. His cock throbbed as it explored Lebe's inner passage, in and out. He opened his eyes as an idea spanned his mind. Not wanting to leave the speechless Max out of the fun, he reached his left hand around Z1 and groped around Max's body. First starting at his delicate nipples, he pinched and teased them a little before sliding his hand down Max's wet body, taking Z3's dick in his hand, and started to stroke.
I-I-...!
>>
File: 1460954487582.jpg (115 KB, 474x750) Image search: [Google]
1460954487582.jpg
115 KB, 474x750
>>3206721
Well, I'm still going to hero academy right now.. So technically I'm not a fully fledged hero yet, but I will be.
I'm going to the number one rated school for heros and everything!
>>
I want someone to treat me like garbage, force me to worship her, trample my balls and drain my cock,
>>
File: image.png (279 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
image.png
279 KB, 500x329
>>3206890
WRRYYYY
HISSSS
>>
>>3206701
"Angela! What poetry! Surely it must be fate that you gained your wings with such a name!"
>Lebe managed to get out his adulation of the heavenly woman even through his higher pitched laughter brought on from the playful finger of the woman. When he was shoved into his upper torso he couldn't help but continued the same chuckling but with a far more impish tone. He extended his head to caress against the woman's breast plate finding the metal much less cold than he may have expected. Max looked upon the scene with an interest. He might have been cautious but he certainly couldn't deny her outward nicety.
"Ah, very nice to meet you Frau Mercy. My name is Max. The perverted mess of a sibling you currently hold is my twin Lebe."
"I can introduce myself Max! I'm Lebe!"
"...yes, yes you can Lebe."
>He walked a bit closer with a bit of a spring in his step. Seemed her radiating presence rubbed off on him.
"Forgive his arrogance though. Lebe can be rather forward with women he has an interest in."
"H-Hey! Max, I'm looking for healing!"
"Keep telling yourself that...just like how we came here for a 'distress beacon' right?"
"Exactly!"

>>3206794
"Get to know each other? That's certainly fine with me...what did you wish to know?"
>As they crashed onto the furniture, Max looked upwards towards the man holding him within the natural seat of his thighs. He let out a little sigh as he felt his auburn mane scruffled by the man.
"Hah...that feels nice..."
>>
>>3206383
>Vira seemed to have struck a nerve with her movements. That hint of nervousness in his subtle motions slowly piled up on top of one another, and as time passed, it became difficult to ignore. It wasn't just anxiety either, no. There lingered a hint of...arousal? Unsurprising. It appeared that he truly was this easy to manipulate...all the more reason to toy with his mind. On the pert mattress that laid beneath, Vira quietly sat, staring at the moon that stood guard up high in the sky, along with the other celestials. Were it not for her...less than noble intentions, this instance would almost feel romantic. Of course, that wasn't the case at all. As Gran spoke, Vira replied with little hesitance, as a smile - a dreadfully knowing smile - danced along the edges of her lips. Such a terrifying entity...yet, her beauty was absolutely breathtaking, and enchanting. The knight took it a step further, and laid prone on top of the bed, with her head buried into the downy pillow.
I don't wish to disturb them... Perhaps, idle chatter like this will allow me to feel exhaustion.
>>
>>3206710
>Her hip movement was all Dominic needed, and with a loud groan his orgasm started. His hips started to move on thier own as his seed began to coat her inner walls. After what seemed like forever he could feel his balls finally empty into her snatch. He collapsed forward, his energy completely drained from fucking the horny mare.
>>
>>3206886
>The rocking of her hips is making his cock want to break free from his pants! He buries himself deeper, the only time not breathing in her scent is when he does for just a little bit more air. He stops though to answer her
Mm, would you please maybe, help free myself? My penis is getting cramped! Could you play with it a little?
>He moans and buries his face into the perfect rump again, now kissing all over it and sliding a tongue across. His hands squishing her cheeks into his face as he does
>>
File: 1433376062524.jpg (229 KB, 700x995) Image search: [Google]
1433376062524.jpg
229 KB, 700x995
>>3206890
>>
>>3206710
>he barely feels her sharp fangs sink into his skin when she bites him, being much too enthralled by the intense pleasure of emptying himself inside the changeling queen, until his orgasm ends and he collapses on top of her as intense exhaustion takes the orgasm's place, and he finally notices the strange pain coming from his shoulder along with the scrapes on his back but feels too tired and satisfied to give it much thought
>his cock twitches weakly inside her as it expels its final drops while his body heaves with his regular, deep breathing as he slowly regains his strength from the intense mating he just went through, and his previous burning passion calms to a tender affection
Heh... I hope so. I feel... completely drained.
>he slowly lifts his head to plant a couple of tender kisses on her breasts, her body being too tall for him to easily reach her mouth, and he presses his lips against her two soft mounds, one after the other
>>
>>3206886
I'm cumming! Spraying my hot seed all over your chest.
(Thanks, that was just what i needed)
>>
File: tumblr_o7kv2srDn81tz11gjo1_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7kv2srDn81tz11gjo1_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
>>3206886
>before she could even move, the phantom was suddenly right in front of her, a single fist plunging itself in the wall just to the side of her head. He left it there, shaking with fury. His body was hunched over so that his mask could be level with her face. The spectre's trenchcoat did very little to hide his muscular form that was once again heaving with anger. Panting, rasping breaths could be heard from his skeletal guise, a sound that was chased away by words fueled with fire.

You OWE me, doc! Not just for what you did to me, but for all the times you didn't look my way! I'm here for due recompense, and I'm not leaving until I get it.
>>
>>3207007
I WANNA FUCK THAT BAT
>>
>>3207007
I hope you aren't presenting only for Sonic.
>>
>>3207007
Oh my...
>>
>>3206929
I guess I'm most curious about your outfit, it's pretty cute and damn does it feel nice
>He started to let his concealed hard on press against Max's butt as he adjusted himself on the couch to get more comfortable
>>
File: 8b3ffdc717ebec8ac80feedc2e6e7213.jpg (214 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
8b3ffdc717ebec8ac80feedc2e6e7213.jpg
214 KB, 1062x1500
>>3206916
"AH!"
>Max let out an intense, feminine roar as he felt his two sensitive areas played with by hands he instinctively knew weren't his brother's. Z3's dick had a decent size to it even despite his smaller frame though the anon still found it fitting within his tightened claw-like vice. An admixture of precum and water made the stroking slick and easy. Within even just a few seconds a third liquid was added to the pool. Max's cum spurted out forward over the man's hand. Thick and powerful globes covered each of his digits until it was washed away to the drain below. Lebe's daunting giggles as he saw his brother cry out in bliss continued over, though they were stifled by the anon's thrust inward. His own passage tightened around as Lebe fought off his orgasm as long as powerful. An arm wrapped around behind him to try and find the anon's neck to balance himself upon.
>>
>>3206844
>Suika chuckled at the determined stranger as he reached out for a another refill.
Haha! Ya' sure you can handle it, buddy? Alrighty, be my guest!
>The oni poured the stranger one more glass, somehow even sloppier this time, as she spilled almost as much as was in the glass on the floor.
Whoopsie! Bahahahaha~!
>She laughed at her drunken mistake, before downing yet another large gulp of alcohol.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.