[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My face waiting for a /toy/ package that supposed to arrive today...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cat looking out of window.jpg (28 KB, 398x326) Image search: [Google]
cat looking out of window.jpg
28 KB, 398x326
...but hasn't yet. ;_;

I dare not step away from the window.
>>
Just be happy your not Canadian.
>>
>>5782652

Bears are stealing the mail again?
>>
>>5782652
>tfw you got your final package in before the strike bullshit happen
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 403x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 403x309
>>5782652
>>
>>5782652
>TFW forgot
guess I'll be waiting for my shamrock a while longer.
>>
>>5782634

>Staring out the window from sun up to sun down, never seeing a postal worker
>Step outside at the end of the day
>Still see a "sorry we missed you today!" note taped to the door

But how.
>>
>>5782634

mfw when I have 2 figures in HLJ private warehouse coming due and Canada Post is about to strike.

The fuck do I do?
>>
>Mailman is notorious for leaving shit on my pourch
>Have told his mamager and him not to leave my shit on the pourch because the niggers or spics WILL try to steal it
>Still leaves it there
I just pay my neighbor $5 to grab my shit for me while I'm at work so some dindu doesn't.
>>
File: 1350268459691.gif (427 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1350268459691.gif
427 KB, 200x198
>>5782634
>[car sounds driving past house]
>>
>>5782764
it was taped at the time when you went to use the restroom , or when you when to get change
or door tag was taped yesterday or early in the morning.
>>
>>5782788
why don't you just ship it to where you work?
>>
>>5782765
Ship them out under registered SAL. It's going to be sitting in customs until the strike stops.
>>
>>5783508
Ironically where I work is also where I order my stuff from, and there's an extremely strict policy about employees handling their own items.

PO boxes dont work either as most shit is too big.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.