[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no more /toy/ hunger games. anyone else miss them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1464304390611.jpg (111 KB, 750x915) Image search: [Google]
1464304390611.jpg
111 KB, 750x915
>tfw no more /toy/ hunger games.

anyone else miss them?
>>
Not really. They were fun, but they were flooding the board, even when the HG anon wasn't the one doing them, someone was trying to do their own.
>>
may I ask what this was or what did this consisted of...? I'm not that much of a veteran here
>>
>>5780016
i happened last year, it was a little game/simulator of submiting like 27-30 pics of different characters and put them in a free-for-all battle with events happening at random each "day" (not real life days, just simulated), it was stuff like "X character collected food" or "character Y kills character Z with a stcik on his ass". they were also events where everyone was endangered as well, and usually many of the characters died when that happened.
it got really out of hand in almost all boards at the time, so mods started deleting them because they were way too much just like >>5779659 says.
the fun was the mental image of the submitted characters doing stuff, cooperating with other characters or dying the most stupid and hilarious ways: the most memorable death over here should be pepsiman's, who died of dehydration. it was also encouraged to do OC if you suggested a character
>>
Gallery for those interested or nostalgic
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=553855

I miss it too. Maybe someday soon.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.