[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They've started breaking their own rules. Do they not realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 27
File: Poormanphotoshop.png (2 MB, 1440x1611) Image search: [Google]
Poormanphotoshop.png
2 MB, 1440x1611
They've started breaking their own rules. Do they not realize that this isn't a tangible display?
>>
>>5770065
>no photoshop here
>cool light painting technique

What in the motherfucking retard
>>
>>5770071
i hate this wankers as much as the next guy but it could be done with a long exposure and a laser pointer
>>
>>5770081
I wouldn't give them enough credit to know anything but the most basic photo techniques.

Also, I doubt they went to the expense of buying a yellow laser pointer.

Unless they show how this was made, I'm assuming photoshop
>>
>>5770081
Even if it is a laser pointer, that isn't tangible. You can't look at that setup and see the light effects. It's practically photoshop
>>
>>5770065
>Not mixing clear reds and yellows with a glue gun to make lightning streak effect
>>
File: 27884513721_dd344dc639_b.jpg (95 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
27884513721_dd344dc639_b.jpg
95 KB, 683x1024
I watch this guy's reviews on youtube and he usually has some good photos. This one looks great (minus the plastic molding on the chin).
>>
File: 1464801917958.png (347 KB, 278x453) Image search: [Google]
1464801917958.png
347 KB, 278x453
>>5770065
>The Flash just stole all their money!
>>
>>5770129
>I wouldn't give them enough credit to know anything but the most basic photo techniques.
It must be pretty basic if you know about it.
>>
>>5770271
>It's Flash stealing money from Veteran's Affair benefit center episode
>>
>>5770065

>That sculpt/body/joint setup

Did they steal molds from the Marvel Legends line, or something?
>>
>>5770129
>>5770081
Whoa, I didn't know ACBA was so hated? Why?

I've seen them do pretty impressive stuff, it's not like this is complicated.
>>
>>5770316
Uh huh, go back to acba if you want to suck cock
>>
>>5770326
Their photos have gotten stale, nothing new or inventive can happen when you limit yourself so much. Everyone submits the same kinda shit.

A lot of them use it as an identity, "reppin" that stupid ass logo every where they go.

They shill BBTS and their shitty prices all the time.

They started a webstore in which they sell shitty cutouts that anyone with half a brain can make, and charge out the ass for bent metal wire and advertise them as "flight stands". They have even started two buy-in giveaways to raise funds so they can scalp full cases of ML and sell them to retards who can't get a preorder in anywhere else.
>>
>>5770348
>implying i need to be from there because I'm mocking you thinking you're special for knowing a basic technique
because /toy/ is totally known for its professional quality photographs and sharing expert techniques

Just wndering, is ABCB equally as pathetic as you and OP where they also shit talk /toy/ by making threads about here, which is why you make threads here to shit talk them to get back at them??

>>5770326
like with most people on /toy/, it's likely just one or two people who got majorly butthurt over something and now they spend too much time obsessing over them.
>>
>>5770243
eh. it's all low key photography. nice try dom.
>>
>>5770065
>No photoshop here. Just a cool light painting technique
>>
>>5770378
Thing is, ACBA isn't "professional" or groundbreaking. Yet they go around acting like they're the only people who know how to take real toy photos. Can't speak for the other anons, but it's not their pics that annoy me it's their attitude.

There are plenty of people on /toy/ who take amazing pics and have real talent when it comes to composing a scene, making backgrounds and displays, and customizing. There are usually general threads constantly dedicated to these things, and most of the time there are anons willing to help out those who want to learn.

So to answer your question, yes /toy/ is known for its quality photos and sharing techniques. Anybody who bothers to hang out here would probably know that though.
>>
They may as well have just used photoshop. You'd get a better result and you're still shitting on the whole tangible focus of their photos with light painting.

Hell, I still feel that using cutouts for anything that isn't text ruins their theme.

They keep using character cutouts more and more as a substitute for figures or posing. It's awful and it just makes the whole composition clash.
>>
>>5770416
word.
>>
>>5770418
You don't think that pausing a tv show, cutting out the printed screenshot, and slapping it in front of a shitty display is proper action figure photography?
>>
File: spartans_never_die_by_lalam24.jpg (592 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
spartans_never_die_by_lalam24.jpg
592 KB, 900x720
>>5770416
>yes /toy/ is known for its quality photos and sharing techniques
I hope you mean "quality" in the sense that they're okay and just average.
Ive never seen anything impressive here.

Plus, there's so many people where who just use images they found from elsewhere.

>Can't speak for the other anons, but it's not their pics that annoy me it's their attitude.
You don't sound obsessive, so you definitely can't speak for them.

Also, i think the only image that has ever impressed me enough to save it to my wallpapers folder is one of SpiderMan chasing one of the Goblins down.
Other than that, it's just simple stuff like this, which technically didn't come from here, but is from one of our regs.
>>
File: stop this.jpg (245 KB, 1940x2048) Image search: [Google]
stop this.jpg
245 KB, 1940x2048
>>5770437
Nah, I think it looks great and totally not akward when figures have limbs and heads suddenly become 2 dimensional non-color matched objects.
>>
>>5770439
>Ive never seen anything impressive here.
Not him, but you mustn't look very hard. There's several people here who take great photos, and we have some really great customizers on /toy/

Heck, one of the customizers here sells stuff to the ACBA crowd for their photos all the time.
>>
>>5770444
>>5770437
oh god this triggers me so much...
>>
>>5770361
Yeah the main guys have some ghetto practices, understandable, it's a brand and they're trying to get something out of it, you'd be a retard if you buy into all that.

But the craft itself is pretty much harmless fun if you ask me, most stuff you see there is vastly superior to what you see anywhere else.

>>5770416
>There are usually general threads constantly dedicated to these things, and most of the time there are anons willing to help out those who want to learn.
I can't disagree there, they're pretty catty in that ACBA group, but it's understandable when everyday a dozen of so of people get in, ask the same question and make the same mistakes without reading the rules, which are retardedly simple: crop, pose, use backdrops, that's it.

>yes /toy/ is known for its quality photos and sharing techniques.
eeeeeh.
>>
>>5770451
The spiderman pic was pretty much my last straw for this. I'd been saying they were getting way too into using cutouts for a while and suddenly we have pictures that are composed so heavily of cutouts that the figures are unnecessary.

It only works with art that was always non-scene stuff, like sound effects and word bubbles. Why do toy photography if you are going to take pictures of paper cutouts.
>>
>>5770453
You see way more varied and interesting shots at higher volume every day on instagram.
>>
File: alley-viper.jpg (183 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
alley-viper.jpg
183 KB, 500x375
>>5770446
I went through the photo thread before even making that post.
Nothing impressive. Just okay and average stuff, if it isn't poor shit.

There are very few people on this board who attempt to do anything, and probably the most innovative person is that guy who takes pictures of GI Joes and MegaBlok figures outside. Even then, they're not well done (camera to blame), but they're interesting at least.
Pic related is basic as hell, but it does a job at showing off what he wants to do everytime he takes a photo of his figures.
>>
>>5770471
>I went through the photo thread
>Just now

Alright, so, should I explain that there's a lot of people who've been posting off and on in those threads for years, and they didn't just start today? Do I have to do this?
>>
>>5770471
>Just average stuff
Yeah, sure, nothing impressive there. I mean, that rain shot with pacific rim figs is great, the polyanian on the swing is rather nice, sweet shot of a predator alien fight, but hey lets just ignore all that.
>>
>>5770458
Oh I see, I only use instagram to perv on girls I know, I wouldn't know.
>>
>>5770479
Not him, I also just went through the thread.

Sure that PR shot is cool, but man, I don't know if you've been in the ACBA group for long, but that's nothing compared to what I see there every day.

I'm not shilling, I don't even take pics, I just like to look, and I'm not trying to put down one platform over another, I like toy photo in general, but if you make me choose, that ACBA group is still miles ahead anywhere else if you ask me.

That AVP and Chienese robot pics aren't really anything remarkable, sorry.
>>
File: meh.jpg (19 KB, 261x394) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
19 KB, 261x394
>>5770496
Bullshit, this is the sort of shit that gets a huge amount of play over there anymore.
>>5770444

And this was one of their more liked pictures today.
>>
File: meh2.jpg (53 KB, 720x1087) Image search: [Google]
meh2.jpg
53 KB, 720x1087
>>5770501
here's the full size.

It's the same sort of simple shit we've seen on any toy board 1000 times
>>
>>5770496
With ACBA, you get baseline good pics, but none are that interesting. They're a lot of alleyway fight scenes with flavor of the month Legends and import figures.

With the photo thread here, you get like 70% garbage quality/shitty posed pics, 20% good stuff, and 10% phenomenal photos with interesting subject matter.
>>
File: giant ukrainians.jpg (671 KB, 2200x1471) Image search: [Google]
giant ukrainians.jpg
671 KB, 2200x1471
>>5770475
I've been on /toy/ since the very beginning, hence my being able to identify various people just by the settngs and figures they use, such as tapeonhismonitoranon who has a ton of money to spend on mecha and joes and that former GI Joe fan who switched to megabloks.
So I've seen just about everything /toy/ has to offer.

>>5770479
completely average.
There's so many techniques, lighting, and backgrounds that can be used that are never attempted here.

Now that i have thought about it a little more, the model threads probably offer the best photos no /toy/, if only because that stuff is harder to shoot and hte fact some of them actually attempt to use (make) dioramas.
>>
>>5770514
It's funny that you call all that totally average when scrolling down the acba facebook page doesn't show a whole let that can arguably be better than that.

There's a LOT of lazy photos there.

Also, dioramas aren't the only way to take good toy photos anon.
>>
>>5770505
>10% phenomenal photos
more like 1%

I remember one guy who had car models, where he photographed them to look like they're on his street.
More complicated effects like this are as rare as people who buy multiple toylines on /toy/
>>
File: acba.jpg (38 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
acba.jpg
38 KB, 960x640
>>5770503
What's exactly is wrong there? It's better lit, better framed, better posed than the vast majority of stuff in the photo thread.

Are you going to pretend that's lowbrow and unoriginal compared to anime girls doing lewd stuff?

>>5770505
Really? Because in that other thread there's not a single pic that's inside that supposed 10% you mention.

In fact, there are only 2 or 3 that could be considered good imo.

I just went to the group and the first pic I see, which was submitted a minute ago, is MUCH better than anything in that other thread.
>>
File: popcorn-blank.gif (704 KB, 399x299) Image search: [Google]
popcorn-blank.gif
704 KB, 399x299
>>
>>5770527
>Shot isn't even in focus
>Lazy setup
>Boring superman posing
>Overplayed bruce lee funny face theme

It's shit.
>>
Guys this is probably subjectanon defending ACBA again.

It always comes down to
>Yeah, well, unless you take better photos than them shut up!

Everytime anybody criticizes them.
Every time.
>>
>>5770531
It may very well be.

Still vastly better than 99% of the other photo thread.

Except that PR pic, that PR pic is pretty god.
>>
File: star wars bar scene.jpg (116 KB, 1487x900) Image search: [Google]
star wars bar scene.jpg
116 KB, 1487x900
>>5770522
It's funny how i never said anything about ABCA and have only been replying to a couple of guys who claim /toy/ has impressive photos.
And you know what? Almost everything i know about and have seen from ABCA is what you and the other bitters post on /toy/.
>>
>>5770533
If you remember, it's the same shit boog and that ACBA guy who got shut down here did, too.

People told them the ACBA elitist attitude was offputting so they challenged people to a photo off. They couldn't handle being put on the spot so they went off and tried to settle a question of their attitude being shit in a childish way.
>>
>>5770537
Hey look, it's the other thing the ACBA guys did when they came here, calling everyone who thinks they are dicks bitter and jealous.

Huh, how coincidental.
>>
>>5770533
>this group is shit 4chan better
>eh has better pics than 4chan
>is subjctnon again DDDX
Are you really this retarded? I don't care about either but you must be blind if you think the photo thread is any good at all.
>>
>>5770542
>>this group is shit 4chan better
Nobody claimed that /toy/ as a whole entity is better at photos than them.

Calm your tits.
>>
>>5770538
>>5770541
>>5770534
>he's samefriending
oh well, should've known, it's summer after all.
>>
Why do you guys care so much anyway? They're not hurting anyone.
>>
>>5770547
>he can't single out the photo thread from the statement
why did I give you the benefit of the doubt?

Fucking summer.
>>
>>5770548
Neither of those posts are even responding to the same person or trying to agree with each other.

Maybe learn a bit about samefagging and what it is before just picking two separate replies at two other separate posts and going off about other people being new.
>>
>>5770538
>implying troll threads are going to be anything more than troll threads
people can't even offer photos that are actually impressive and can only remark that "but x is just as bad!"
>>
>>5770554
The thread was about their group identity and attitude in general, along with the products they sell. It wasn't about their photos.

I have the screencaps if you want them.
>>
File: shield-2.jpg (85 KB, 396x700) Image search: [Google]
shield-2.jpg
85 KB, 396x700
>>5770065
>Deano robbing a bank
>>
>>5770552
>being this new about samefriending
Come back next summer.
>>
>>5770568
>One person making two separate replies to two different posts is samefagging

lol this guy
>>
>>5770560
Well, most of them are hoodrats, so yeah.

But the pics are good.

>>5770554
>people can't even offer photos that are actually impressive and can only remark that "but x is just as bad!"
Kek, yeah, still waiting.

I literally went in and the first pic I saw was better than the entire photo thread.
>>
File: acba vs toy.png (80 KB, 1855x502) Image search: [Google]
acba vs toy.png
80 KB, 1855x502
This is all you need to know about ACBA on /toy/
>>
>>5770569
>being this new about samefriending
Come back next summer.
>>
File: acba vs toy 2.png (157 KB, 1871x804) Image search: [Google]
acba vs toy 2.png
157 KB, 1871x804
>>5770573
>>
File: acba vs toy 3.png (48 KB, 1894x349) Image search: [Google]
acba vs toy 3.png
48 KB, 1894x349
>>5770578
>>
>>5770573
Well, first dude makes a good point, and it's happening here.

Second dude also makes a good point for the first 3 lines.
>>
>>5770582
>>5770578
In summary, ACBA guys act like total cunts, think everyone who doesn't like them just wishes they were them, and don't do anything but prove everybody who doesn't like them right.

Literally not worth talking to them. It's best if they stay in their own self moderated bubbles because when they step out of their safe space and act like they do they get poop in their hair.
>>
>>5770560
It's a troll thread, because OP was reminded about ABCA and felt bad about it, so he needs other people to confirm their hate and thus, feel better about whatever inadequacies they have.
It's as dumb as Hasbro and Greg Hate threads, hence my original post to point out how bitter you guys sound.

Someone claimed using a longer exposure time isn't a basic and common technique, especially one that is simple as fuck as OP's (which it isn't anyway) and it snowballed about how /toy/ is full of impressive photographers and known internet-wide.

That one guy who took photos of his cars, that is actually impressive? No longer here, probably thanks to the grudges people here can't let go of.
>>
>>5770578
>>5770582
Oh, so it's just you who has a grudge against those guys?

I mean I get those guys taking themselves seriously, they're mostly losers with nothing else going on with their lives.

But to see a fellow anon taking it personal instead of laughing about it is pretty disappointing.
>>
>>5770583
I remember that thread.

Prior to the screencaps, boog showed up and REFUSED to read the thread and just assumed it was people shitting on their photos and challenging people to photo contests until he left, then that guy showed up and called everyone criticizing ACBA sad and jealous and being a colossal dick. The thread was about their stupid wire stands and some other stupid shit they sell. Within the context of the thread, the ACBA guys had absolutely ZERO ground to stand on for everything they were doing, which was a lot of shit flinging.

That's where the wire stand meme came from.
>>
>>5770587
Not my posts, I saved the screencaps because that thread was entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>5770589
I'm not arguing the main dudes are dumb douchebags, they are, especially their little circle who started it all, and it used to be much worse, and they take themselves so seriously it's sad.

But the rest of the people there are bros and the pics are cool.

But now that I know that boog dude came here personally to defend that shit, I know why the hate lol
>>
>>5770591
Oh ok, phew, I was afraid it was another case of summer fever.
>>
>>5770594
The rest of the people you are talking about are not the people making an identity out of ACBA.

That's obviously not the group people have problems with. Nobody has an issue with the people who just treat it like a place to post photos like a sane person.

It was funny when he came here. Kinda felt like he thought he'd have some sort of authority or something.
>>
>>5770596
>Screencaps are from january
>Wanted to accuse people who made them of being summer newfriends
I mean, if you're from australia....
>>
>>5770600
>summerfag started early this year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hR5YNqE3K8
>>
>>5770669
What ever happened to that guy?
>>
>>5770727
I've been trying to find out for a while actually
>>
>>5770378
>>5770326

Jesus christ Dane, shut the fuck up.
>>
Name one ACBA pic that looks like
>>5742810

That was top tier and it was /toy/tard took while playing with their figures in the shower, probably with his (or her) dick hanging out off camera
>>
I don't know a whole lot about ABCB but that OP pic is fucking garbage lol, even with the photoshop the poses are awful

That one faggot that keeps trying so hard to defend them is wrong and there's no point in arguing with him
>>
>>5770585
>poop
Someone please post that goblin pic.
>>
>>5771629
>I dont know anything lol
>and if u dont agree with me ur wrong lol

This is what you sound like
>>
File: Luke Autism.png (84 KB, 597x927) Image search: [Google]
Luke Autism.png
84 KB, 597x927
>summerfags defending ACBA
>>
>>5770582
He goes from basically saying "you mad bro?", which is what a child says, to complaining about not being able to have an intelligent discussion.

lol
>>
File: stock_generic_7271.jpg (30 KB, 597x448) Image search: [Google]
stock_generic_7271.jpg
30 KB, 597x448
>>5771017
>That was top tier
LOL
>it was /toy/tard took while playing with their figures in the shower, probably with his (or her) dick hanging out off camera
No shit? Because it looks like it.
Seems people here are only impressed by the neon lighting, because you can't tell what the thing in the background is. technically, it's a bad photo.
I get what they're trying to do, but it's just a jumble of colors and shadow. There's nothing recognizable about it, unlike something properly shot like this.

>>5771729
I dont think anyone has defended ABCD, it's more of responses to people making stupid claims like >"That was top tier," or how /toy/ is known for its techniques, but because of the low quality work, they defend their work by stating "name something that acba has done that's better!" Hence, your belief that anyone is defending them.
>>
I despise the kind of people at ACBA and think most of their work is shit but let's not pretend /toy/ is any better when we are not even a cohesive community and the few good photographers here are a rarity. They are better than the guys at ACBA but that doesn't mean they represent /toy/ as a group.
>>
>>5772158
the community is still a lot better here than acba. that saws a whole lot more
>>
>>5770453
>>5770326
1. Boog is an incredibly self-righteous faggot.
2. Every other post is some idiot asking "wut fig is that?"
3. UP!
>>
My personal favorite:

"The term 'Articulated Comic Book Art' was coined by Kendel Gray aka Boog Nice and is his registered Trademark with the USPTO. He is the pioneer of the art form. The term has come to represent a growing venture of action figure display art and has subsequently popularized display art across the globe."

>registered trademark
>>
>>5771017
>Name one ACBA pic that looks like
Dude, really? Are you really impressed by that?

That's pretty average on the group.

C'mon.
>>
>>5771729
>summerfags shitting on ACBA
>>
>>5772312
>Trademark with the USPTO
Holy shit who was the retard who let him do that?
>>
>>5772312
hhhhhaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>5772312
>has subsequently popularized display art across the globe.

Dude, SERIOUSLY
>>
>>5771652
Yeah and you're a hypocrite lmao stop dickriding an instagram page that no one gives a fuck about
>>
It's going to be a long summer...
>>
>>5772512
summer has been going on all year since 2009.
/toy/ is always like this.

The subject of the hate threads just change every year.

I sorta miss the Dewey threads, because it was fappable at least.
>>
>>5772525
>/toy/ was always like this
There's a baseline, but this faggot using lol, lmao, defending acba and calling someone a summerfag when they're called out for being a summerfag is an obvious summerfag.
>>
>>5772593
Yes, he's a summerfag. But, these threads show up all the time. We get several ACBA threads throughout the year and there are always a few shitlords like him.
>>
>>5772168
good joke
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
>>5770471
Not taking Sides, I post in ACBA and here.

I think ACBA gets a lot of stick because the rules are strict, one shot at a time, no PS etc etc.

Also I don't usually get much love there because I post Acid Rain and Spartans lol (1:18 AND not comic book characters).

But regardless of the users, Boog the dude who runs it took a liking to my outdoor stuff and customs and features my stuff sometimes, so I respect ACBA for that - not just sharing comic stuff, the management do like variety which is good!
>>
>>5773377
>outdoor stuff
So you're one of the lazy faggots that takes outdoor shots with blades of grass as tall as their figures.

Just look at the picture you posted. Sticks, rocks and grass are so much bigger than the subjects of your photo.

How does it feel to be complete shit?
>>
File: 1389574688474.jpg (46 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1389574688474.jpg
46 KB, 500x372
>>5770577
>>5770548
>>5770568
>samefriend
>friend

Fuck you.
>>
File: tall grass.jpg (746 KB, 1788x1193) Image search: [Google]
tall grass.jpg
746 KB, 1788x1193
>>5773508
>typical angry response from butthurt for-who-knows-what-reason person
This is why the photo threads on /toy/ are so awful. Too many people who pretend they know something and the general negative reaction that prevents people from posting.
It's why the best photos usually come from the normal threads themselves, which isn't saying much.

Also, go outside more. Grass gets tall as fuck.
The other guy who posts outdoor pics of his megabloks actually does a better job, since he keeps the perspective relative to the toy's height (ground), instead of hovering at man playing with toys height.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>5773508
Haha dude, don't be so angry! They are just toys mate!

And yeah I don't really appreciate being called shit due to ONE shot I posted in this thread! She knows out my IG then tell me how shite I am lol!

It's shadywar
>>
>>5772593
lmao lol i've been on /toy/ for a while
>>
File: 1445986122210.jpg (421 KB, 2000x2001) Image search: [Google]
1445986122210.jpg
421 KB, 2000x2001
>>5774439
Why the lies?
>>
>>5770137
The effect can be achieved with just a camera,no computer required,
>>
>>5775970
Still not the point, you should be able to look at the display irl and see exactly what you see through the lens. This light painting shit isn't tangible, it's photo manipulation.
>>
Do you have what it takes /toy/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT3eFFc5mJI
>>
>>5770065
Are those 6 inch military or 3/4 joes?
>>
>>5770444
WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT

THE ONLY THING IT ACCOMPLISHES IS LOOKING WORSE THAN THE ORIGINAL ART
>>
File: spidermanOHNO.png (1 MB, 1301x1144) Image search: [Google]
spidermanOHNO.png
1 MB, 1301x1144
how do people manage to get heated about toy photography of all things
>>
>>5779396
the same way they manage to get heated about toy anything: autism
>>
>>5779555
>criticism of anything in any hobby ever = autism
Cool logic there bro
>>
>>5779562
not everyone is here to be a pro or anything
>>
>>5779589
>implying only people who are pros can be criticized
your logic is shit
your vernacular is also shit
I bet you suck at fucking and drinking juice too.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.