[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help picking some shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
Hey /toy/ I just received a $50 amazon gift card today for my birthday and i was wondering which of these figures i should waste it on, figma komos or truforce megaman?
Any opinions on those two would be nice
>>
>>5759935

sentinel's megaman is more tempting to me because of how model they are. if you havent seen them, you should check them out.
>>
>>5759939
Thanks for the advice, i already have the koto model kit for that and the old rocking exe figures so i plan on skipping the new 4 in line.
>>
>>5759935
why not both? you still save $50. well...

Kos-mos has that sweet figma ass and an assload of accessories, and her price doesnt seem to be going up

Im unsure about the future of Truforce X. it's a 3rd-party, i think, another damn repaint is coming up. and he's still about $80 which i still believe will go up in the coming years. He's so much better than D-arts X too, in articulation and features. I still kind of regret selling my D-arts though, he was just so smooth
>>
>>5760040
Im going to get both eventually im just lacking in HUGE amount of space since my friends decided to get me a metal build and sh figuarts (i dont know why all of them think im into nothing but figs when im into tons of other shit too) so i only have so much space to display shit until i get a new shelf in the future.
Is the kosmos figma any good and is that X going to be released to retail sooner or later or are they gonna jew it? I really like that ult armor colorscheme
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.