[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought this shit from wal-mart and soiled my fuckin drawers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
Just bought this shit from wal-mart and soiled my fuckin drawers on the way out when I realized I bought I mispackaged Han Solo. Anyone know How much this is worth exactly.
>>
Tree fiddy.
>>
Your shitted on drawers?
About tree fiddy
>>
I suppose it would depend on how often that fuck-up is made.

I'm sure you could get more than what you paid for it, though, even if it isn't ACTUALLY worth more. At least one person would be dumb enough to pay double MSRP even if it's not worth that.
>>
>>5751352
Looks like someone repackaged it. It's a trick people do to save money. They take a figure they don't want and return it in the packaging of a figure they just bought. It's very rude.
>>
>>5751352
The box isn't even taped shut, you can just swap them on your own.
>>
You do release people actually go into stores and replace the figures with cheaper ones, right?
>>
How are people on a toy board this easily baited?
>>
>>5751352
well, 6in black series sell for about 20 bucks around here. since yours has the wrong box, id say its worth 10 to 15 bucks. nice job OP.
>>
>>5751352
Toys in the wrong package aren't something that increases the value in any way. In order for a variation to be sought after by collectors it needs to have been produced in a sufficient quantity that people are aware it exists.
>>
>>5751360
>shitted
What are you, five years old or something?
Fucking illiterate shitskin.
>>
>>5751352
SHIT YER DRAWERS
>>
>>5751352
What you just bought is technically a loose/used figure in a used box. So, maybe $12 as-is.
>>
Only idiots believe this is a factory error. Figures from different waves don't work that way.

All in all you made off with a decent Han Is Dead OP. The Luke sucks, unless you had a hard on for the vintage 12" topless and want to relive the child abuse you call nostalgia.

If not, shell out for the SHF.
>>
>>5751712
I actually collect factory errors but I don't really pay much more for them. OP could expect, I don't know, maybe $5 above retail IF it's legitimate. But the time and effort required to make that $5 really makes it a non-starter.
>>
>>5751352
$20 if you kept the receipt, otherwise they can't give you a refund for this faulty product
>>
>buying retail $20 + tax BS when eBay KOs cost $13 and are the same quality

Waste your money!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.