[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best figure stands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: BA63159lg.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BA63159lg.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
what are the best figure stands? need to buy some cheap ones in bulk
>>
>>5749909
The obitsu ones are pretty damn good for the price, and they come with parts for a huge bunch of different stand options.
>>
>>5749929
This. I've only got a couple, but they seem way more durable than the bandai ones. I've broken the pegs on so many tamashii stages, and the obitsu ones are still truckin'. If there were a negative, I'd say it's that they're a little wobbly because the arm is so long and the base is so narrow.
>>
>>5749936
Obitsu pegs are more durable, but they snap super easy at joint connections if you overtighten the screws.

Other than that, I take them over tamashii any day.
>>
>>5749909
>what are the best figure stands?
Depends, what do you collect? Some stands are garbage for some types of figures.
For me, the best is Tamashii Stage Act 4. I collect mostly Bandai, and they are made to work with their products. It's a pretty good system.
>>
>>5749952
>they are made to work with their products.
To expand on this, many effects sets & bonus parts are designed around working with Tamashii Stage products: they have ports or posts that are made to fit them.
For Gunpla Action Bases are pretty nice.
>>
One thing I never really got about tamashii act Vs was how they have the beefy ratcheted lower arm, but the extender arm is just attached on the end with a regular peg.

>>5749941
Yeah, I should have mentioned the pegs like to break, but so do the little clips that actually go around the waist/leg/whatever of the figure. That's another thing that seems way stronger on the obitsu ones. I had a figma stand arm break like you said due to over tightening so I haven't done that in a long time.
>>
File: look at the quality folks.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
look at the quality folks.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Those A.C.B.A. flight stands are some of the best in the business!

Sleek, modern, low profile design... Man they're great!
>>
>>5750054
+1
>>
>>5750054
.10 cents has been deposited into your account
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.