[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn have a toy made of you >http://comicbook.com/sta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 20
>ywn have a toy made of you

>http://comicbook.com/starwars/2016/06/17/chewbacca-mom-gets-her-own-hasbro-action-figure/
>>
>>5742521
All this woman did was be fat and laugh at a toy. I'm sick of this Melissa Mcarthy syndrome that's beginning to fucking spread where as long as she's overweight and has an awkward voice, a woman can instantly be a fucking comedian.
>>
>>5742725
Lighten up man, she's not trying to be a comedian. She just posted a video that went viral and now Hasbro have tried to jump onto the meme bandwagon.

Besides she's nowhere near as intolerable as Melissa Mcarthy.
>>
>>5742727
I'm not mad at her. I'm mad at the way fat awkward chicks are suddenly hi-fuckin-larious and unfunny stuff like her video gets unwarranted recognition and goes viral because, agian, even if it's not funny the fact that she's fat and awkward means it is.

I mean, good for her if she's happy but the media is just being exploitative and retarded. If she were a prettier woman people wouldn't think it's funny. It's just a weird norm and Melissa Mcarthy is just a prime example of it.
>>
File: someones_sour.jpg (28 KB, 450x332) Image search: [Google]
someones_sour.jpg
28 KB, 450x332
>>5742725
>>5742846
>I didn't become viral!
>I didn't get toys made of me!
>All fatty's fault!
>Is a neckbeard fatty

Or people have a different idea of finding things funny than you. Not everyone is so serious about life like you are, that they can't enjoy the little things. Also they don't have a salty stick shoved up their jelly baby-man fat ass.
>>
File: ahhh.png (80 KB, 136x390) Image search: [Google]
ahhh.png
80 KB, 136x390
>>
This whole thing is fucking ridiculous.
>>
Wow Jabba the hutt finally got his own toy
>>
>>5742948
>posts my own shitty photo to fix nothing
>>
>>5742951
>>5742960
>muscles
>pale skin
>real Jin is flabby and a mudrace
>>
>>5742936
SAVE ME
>>
>>5742521
How is this a big deal? There's a kiosk at fucking Target that'll do the same thing.
>>
>>5743006
>Calls other people pigs
>Proceeds to openly shit in the streets
Really?
>>
>>5742846
>>5742725

All this fuckin salt.

Why are you so heated famalam?

One day your Transformer review channel will take off, I promise.
>>
File: CkDHmywWsAAS5rQ[1].jpg (186 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
CkDHmywWsAAS5rQ[1].jpg
186 KB, 1200x900
>>
>>5743026
Dude, stop.

You're making us look bad. Remember Gandhi's teachings.

If they see you take a shit on the street, turn your other cheek.
>>
>>5743026
Last time I checked we didn't literally roll around in our own excrement like you guys do. We'll call you if we ever need someone to shit our enemies to death.
>>
>>5742989
>Americans are flabby
and mudrace.
>>
This thread makes me want to know what /toy/ looks like. We used to have threads once in a while where we took a shot with our favorite toy. While there were a lot of average people then, I can't even imagine what everyone looks like now with the off the chart levels of autism we currently have.
>>
>>5743084
I'm a skinny half asian who's insecure as fuck because you could pick me up and throw me.

I'm serious and I ain't posting shit, but here is your first honest response
>>
File: TheBlob.jpg (60 KB, 540x280) Image search: [Google]
TheBlob.jpg
60 KB, 540x280
>>5743084
>>
>>5743087
>pick me up and throw me
Have you thought about putting on muscle to throw others instead? Although I know it's hard for some skinny guys to put on weight.

>>5743097
Yeah, yeah, I know we've always been autistic, but we were at least friendlier autists more often than we are now.
Except for the BST. That's always been a hellhole.

>>5743122
I did once look like The Blob weighing over 350 lbs. I'm down to 213, so I'm starting to look more like a Shar Pei.
>>
>>5743054
fuck off, Jin, we've seen your selfies. That double chin and brown skin are fooling no one into thinking you're some muscle-bound Aryan.
>>
This'll be one of those toys where you see one in a goodwill and wonder what the fuck we were smoking back in 2016
>>
Good for her to be honest. Like any fad it will be a thing of the past and long forgotten come time.

But at least she can look back and remember when for a brief time, everyone knew who she was and got all this attention. It kinds of reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Bart was the "I didn't do it" kid.

It's nice to see regular folk have their 5 minutes of fame.
>>
File: MDR-2-panel2011.jpg (409 KB, 821x450) Image search: [Google]
MDR-2-panel2011.jpg
409 KB, 821x450
>>5743200
>>5743216

It's telling when Hasbro has more faith in this selling than they did in Jem movie dolls selling.

Somewhere, a guy from New Jersey is laughing.
>>
>>5742725
non sociopaths generally laugh at other people laughing, especially when it's a genuine laugh with the eyes involved.
>>
>>5742521
It's the new thing. Why pay people to advertise for us when we can just use someone who is already trying to whore themselves out?
>>
>>5743084
I'm a middle aging handsome anon where 18 year old register girls would fight over who would attend me just to talk with me a little, but I've grown fat because my thyroid shit itself and i didn't bother to change my diet.
Teenage register girls still flirt like mad and get angry when i dont remember them.

100% facts.
True stories.
Seriously.
This post is free of sarcasm or lies.
>>
>>5742725
>>5742846
Y'all think I'm being too salty and jealous? Understandable. However, I just wanted to add another key reason as to why I'm not amused whenever I see this woman anymore.

Nowadays, viral shit doesn't just end up as a one hit wonder. Popular talk shows, Youtube channels etc. gotta milk those fuckers dry for all the views and money they can garner before the person in question is no longer relevant.

Chewbacca mom has now been on that Carpool Karaoke thing, and now Hasbro just so happens to be making a toy of her so she has yet another reason to be in the spotlight. My point of contention is that the media has to stretch anything that's viral or a maymay to hell and back because god forbid we let stuff be and move on. It's nauseating.

>>5743223
>le sociopath because you don't like what I like
K.
>>
I dunno what all those deleted posts were about but the first reply dude is just pissed because we naturally dislike seeing fat people be happy because it shows their ignorance.
Someone who is so unhealthy should be commiting their time and energy to self improvement when instead she was acting like an idiot wearing a kike wars mask for attention, and boy did she get it.
>>
>>5743220
There were Jem movie dolls?
>>
File: sad_vader.jpg (51 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
sad_vader.jpg
51 KB, 440x330
>>5743848
Sorry, was that stick in your ass made with the salt of your tears? The fact that you're still trying to defend your stance on this shows how much you've already lost. Don't like it, fucking move on.

>>5743991
Because you're showing a great example of self improvement with your time and energy: Complaining about fat people and the attention they're getting. Christ are you all a sad bunch.
>>
>>5744014
I did move on, fuckwad. But then fatty followed me to /toy/. I'm sick of seeing her. Eat a dick.
>>
File: 1464443610454.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464443610454.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>5742521
>>
>>5744014
He had a point and he justified why
Why are you so mad at what some dude on the internet thinks
>>
>>5744029
that's apples to fucking walnuts.
>>
i like how the people accusing him of "salt" are saltier than he is

let the guy have his fucking opinion, you're not on tumblr
>>
>>5744320
Chewbacca Mom and her agent made all those posts.
>>
>>5742521
This fat sack of goo is charging for her autographs. Her kids got free scholarships to uni and for what? Because she made a video of her laughing a mask like a faggot online?
>>
>>5744065
No, it's comparing a conspiracy video to low brow humor, the fuck do you honestly expect when making that comparison?
>>
>>5744462
>humor

oh right, I forgot vine videos are what pass for quality entertainment in this day and age
>>
Why is she holding her cellular device?
>>
>>5744395
Are you fucking serious? I hate this country.
>>
>>5744465
Your opinion does not decide what is funny to the rest of the world.
>>
>>5742725
I know women avoid you and refuse to go out with you, but you need to stop hating on them. It's not their fault they find you creepy and repulsive.
Improve yourself, and things might get better for you!
(^A^)
>>
>>5743848
>>le sociopath because you don't like what I like
>K.
No.
You/re a sociopath because you're a sociopath, dipshit. Just by reading what you type it's pretty textbook.
>>
>>5744023
If you really moved on you'd stop replying.
But you're so insecure that even in an anonymous setting where you have no 'face' to lose, you valiantly keep on trying to get that last word in. Like it means you've accomplished something other than making yourself look even more like a giant man-babby than you already do.
>>
File: 1444330482000.jpg (802 KB, 848x848) Image search: [Google]
1444330482000.jpg
802 KB, 848x848
>>5742957
when are we going to get a good provider for custom 1/12 heads ? all of these turn out looking like sand paper
>>
File: roseanne.jpg (15 KB, 404x337) Image search: [Google]
roseanne.jpg
15 KB, 404x337
>>5742725
For starters your "Melissa McCarthy syndrome" has existed long before Melissa McCarthy. Fat women with awkward voices being comedians have been relevant since the damn 60s
but beyond that there is also the fact that we are dealing with viral media which is as random as you can fucking get where a fat kid makes a video of himself playing with a ball catcher becomes the hottest internet comedy.
Yes she got "famous" for stupid shit but what does it matter and what can you do?
By next year she will be forgotten like the million other faceless viral videos and she will either be the same or worse off for this small fame

You might as well be sour cats being cute gets millions of hits.
>>
>>5744663
>what does it matter

So to reverse this, what does it matter to you if he spouts off about it?
Why are you so defensive that you have to keep "proving" that he's wrong?
Why do you care so much to make such a big deal about it?
>>
File: 5222440108490.jpg (23 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
5222440108490.jpg
23 KB, 500x327
>>5744684
>what does it matter to you if he spouts off about it?
To no grand scheme of things does it matter to me. My core was to point out his oddity of thinking that Melissa McCarthy was the first loud fat girl comedian when that was the MO for the longest time in western media.
>Why are you so defensive that you have to keep "proving" that he's wrong?
My only defensive streak is that of ignorance. Anon seems strangely defensive for something that happens almost yearly and is forgotten just as quick. She is not the first to gain fame like this and others have gotten wealth and jobs from it so it just comes off as naive to be flustered about the wookie mom when people have full blown jobs in the industry thanks to a viral vid they made while drunk.
>Why do you care so much to make such a big deal about it?
I wasn't aware I was making a big deal at all. Again, my core was pointing out the oddity of this was the crossing line for him when this is nothing new. If anon wishes to keep posting shit that makes him look ignorant by all means post away it's what 4chan is here for.
>>
>>5744697
>To no grand scheme of things does it matter to me.
>I wasn't aware I was making a big deal at all
Except you posted walls of text to let everybody know it doesn't matter.

>My core was to point out his oddity of thinking....
>Anon seems strangely defensive for something that happens almost yearly and is forgotten just as quick
>Again, my core was pointing out the oddity of this

Again, So...?
You're whiteknighting someone who will never even know you exist. Do you feel the need to "win" at something so desperately that you'll argue such a useless non-issue?

INB4 another wall of text explaining how you aren't trying to win anything, and that you don't care about it anyway
>>
>>5742948
Look how dirty and disgusting your house is.
Good god, that's fucking gross.
>>
>>5744593
Fuck you fatass manlet.
India is a shitty country.
You will never be a world power until you learn to poo in the loo.
>>
File: 1465839918589.jpg (19 KB, 479x335) Image search: [Google]
1465839918589.jpg
19 KB, 479x335
>this entire fucking thread
>>
>>5744829
>fatass manlet
I could stand to lose 10 pounds, but I'm 6'3''. Not tiny at all.
>India is a shitty country.
Yes. Yes it is. That's one reason I'll never go there.
>You will never be a world power until you learn to poo in the loo.
A) No desire to be a world power. Too much responsibility
B) Learned to do that when I was a tot. How about you? You wearing Pull-Ups, or are you still in wraparound diapers?
See, I ask that because you come across as infantile in your posts, what with the attempts to sound tough, and the insults, and the childish assumptions that there's only one other person posting here.
>>
>>5744888
4chan in a microcosm.
>>
File: 45621162567247.jpg (77 KB, 1544x800) Image search: [Google]
45621162567247.jpg
77 KB, 1544x800
>>5744803
>posted walls of text
>5 sentences is "walls of text"
>You're whiteknighting
Pointing out this shit is nothing new and she will be forgotten and worse off like Tron guy and chocolate rain is white knighting?
>>
>>5744888
Yeah. Amazing how all of you got suckered by Greg. You dumbasses will never learn to ignore trolls like him.
>>
>>5742725
Yeah it's pretty stupid
>>
File: 1460397784121.png (33 KB, 205x252) Image search: [Google]
1460397784121.png
33 KB, 205x252
>>5744803
>You're whiteknighting someone who will never even know you exist.
whiteknighting would imply I think she's fine for what she did which I never noted. In my original posted I stated her fame was for stupid shit showing that I do think it's dumb she got fame for that.
>Do you feel the need to "win" at something so desperately that you'll argue such a useless non-issue?
At what point did I say there was anything to win? Is that how you see any conversation? A big fight to see who "wins"?
Misinformation was posted, I pointed it out, I was accused of caring, I say I don't, and somehow that leads to this being a competition on who wins a bad thread?
>another wall of text
Im guessing you are on a small phone?
>you aren't trying to win anything
What is there to win? We both think it's stupid just one of us has this illusion that this is new when it's been around for 2 decades internet wise.
>that you don't care about it anyway
I care that this kills time between transits at work
>>
>>5744902
So again you're telling everyone how you don't care, and you keep defending yourself.
Oh, and you used a silly macro. Wow. How adult of you. You realize that you just lost whatever shred of credibility you might have been grasping at.
>>
>>5742957
Looks like Jin's eczema is flaring up again.
>>
>>5744914
AGAIN with the wall of text and a stupid macro?
Wow kid, you're desperate.
>>
>>5744029
One of those is 30 seconds long, inoffensive and smirkworthy.
The other is a thirty minute plus documentary.

Not everyone has time to watch your tl;dr shit.
>>
>>5742521
>get an action figure made of me
that's butt-hurtful
>the "action figure" is one of those 8" 5poa shit pieces
im killing myself
>>
File: tumblr_nxmp9yZG9B1ttyu9ho1_1280.jpg (139 KB, 1080x1312) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxmp9yZG9B1ttyu9ho1_1280.jpg
139 KB, 1080x1312
Anyone can have a figure made of themselves. Just go to a Target that has one of these.
>>
>>5744029
>muh fed

libertarians should all be killed
>>
>>5744974
absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>5744974
I'd get into her action, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>5744494
yours neither
>>
>>5744924
>macro
Are you aware that "macro" is not a synonym for "image file"
>>
>>5742521
I think there was a lost opportunity making the action figure Chewbaka wearing a mask that looks like her
>>
>>5742521
mate, seriously

first off your link is just a commercial ploy where a company jacks some viral content and adds to the popularity of its product.

second, even my hole of a town's photo shop offers a service where you can order a 3D printed version of yourself online, do the math

>3D you + joints = articulated figure

if you'd post a how-to online it might get picked up as "This Guy Turned Himself Into An Action Figure: Here's How To Do It Yourself!" so voilĂ , internet fame
>>
>>5744974
They only have these in California.
>>
>>5744974
That girl looks really unhappy.
>>
>>5745928
California fag here, my target doesn't have one. Where could I find one?
>>
>>5744974

The most depressing station in Target.
>>
>>5745340
newfag
>>
>>5745340
>Are you aware that "macro" is not a synonym for "image file"
Are you aware that what was posted is the very definition of a "macro"?

>Macro noun
>Also known as image macro;
>(on the Internet) a photographic image on which a humorous caption or catchphrase has been digitally superimposed.

>A internet forum phrase originally coined in Something Awful forums.This is an image with a (hopefully) funny phrase relating to the situation in the thread.

You're either being deliberately obtuse, or you're a fucking moron.
I'd go with moron.
INB4 "I was just pretending HURR DURRR"
>>
File: 1465599108793.jpg (255 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465599108793.jpg
255 KB, 1024x768
>>5746827
But that not a marco.
That is the exact image from that comic. No text has been superimposed.
A marco is pic related it's also >>5744029
the rest of the pictures are not marco
>>
>>5744029
This guys is showing a bunch of people that some unfunny cunt is more important than a video showing how the federal reserve is fucking people.
>>
>>5746946
What people go to youtube for informative information?
That be like going to /r9k/ for relationship advice
>>
>>5746827
>a photographic image on which a humorous caption or catchphrase has been digitally superimposed

That text is the text from the comic. It wasn't superimposed.

You lost this argument, but don't get discouraged!
>>
File: 983507-bus-driver-john-murdoch.jpg (57 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
983507-bus-driver-john-murdoch.jpg
57 KB, 650x366
>>5742521
>chewbacca mom gets immortalized by hasbro and god knows how many advertising contracts
>the "he needs some milk" lady doesn't get a got milk ad
The world is unfair and unjust
>>
>>5745928
fuck I gotta check out my target soon.
>>
>>5744462

how the fuck is making the taxpayer bail out banks who then profit from it a conspiracy?
>>
F A T
A
T
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.