[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
figma general 195: Time Travel edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97
File: figma general OP Time Travel.jpg (657 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
figma general OP Time Travel.jpg
657 KB, 2000x2000
Previous Thread >>5728124

Toyline general info:
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figma

Max Factory figma list & blog
>http://www.figma.jp/en/figma
>http://ameblo.jp/figma/
>http://www.goodsmile.info/en/products/category/figma

Reviews and news about GSC/MF products by Kahotan
>http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/
>http://ameblo.jp/gsc-mikatan/

Where to buy
>GSC Online Shop - some figmas only are available through their online shop
>Amiami - usual place for buying, to some people, shipping is a bit higher due to packaging
>Hobby Link Japan shipping is usual lower, but their prices are a bit higher, private warehaouse is available
>Hobby Search Japan - items stay in stock the longest
>Mandarake - search figma or フィグマ
>eBay/Amazon - only if you hate having too much money. Avoid bootlegs, you can spot them as 'Chinese version'
>http://jungle-scs.co.jp/ - Seems like you can fine some good deals here
>Check the BST threads, My Figure Collection for any offer/deal

Here's a link to the buyfag guide list of shops:
http://www.buyfags.moe/Full_guide#List_of_shops
If you're getting into the hobby, there's plenty of other useful information to find on the wiki.

In case someone is interested in the printable backdrops/dioramas & other papercraft stuff that Max Factory have in the download section of their site:
>http://www.maxfactory.jp/ja/mxf-downloads
here is a back up, Enjoy!
>https://www.mediafire.com/?7l9ar0z58cx43sa

Short illustrated posing guide by Max Factory
>http://ameblo.jp/figma/entry-11564427757.html (in moonrunes)
The S shape is always good advice though. The basic idea is that straight lines tend to look stiff.

Do you have problems swapping part in your figures? check this little advice
>http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/3325

Figma Firearm Database
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bnVfq5-7Cxx3z6ibdhlHO1xJeUx7N-jYOm_yo_Bx6j0/pub

Tomytec's 1 inch scale section (1/12 stuff, little armory, vehicles and others)
>http://www.tomytec.co.jp/1inch/
>>
File: figma checklist updated.png (3 MB, 1294x2524) Image search: [Google]
figma checklist updated.png
3 MB, 1294x2524
>Release schedule:

June
>Sherlock Hound
>Davide di Michelangelo
>Tomoyo Daidouji
>Maki Nishikino
>Kazuma Kiryu
>figFIX Yukikaze: Half-Damage Ver.

July
>Hulk (Delayed from May to July)
>Mika Jougasaki: 346 Production ver.
>Rika Jougasaki: Cinderella Project ver.
>Ted
>Yuuki

August
>Nozomi Tojo
>Link: A Link Between Worlds ver.
>Link: A Link Between Worlds ver. - DX Edition
>Sakura Kinomoto: Battle Costume ver.
>Kirito: ALO Ver.
>Lucina (Rerelease)
>The Thinker (Rerelease)
>Gurlukovich Soldier

September
>Akira Yuki
>Akira Yuki: 2P Color ver.
>Sarah Bryant
>Sarah Bryant: 2P Color Ver.
>Shizuo Heiwajima
>Hanayo Koizumi
>Venus de Milo (Rerelease)

October
>Osomatsu
>Karamatsu
>Choromatsu
>Ichimatsu
>Jyushimatsu
>Todomatsu
>Miyo Asato
>Nico Yazawa
>Ninja Slayer: Animation Ver.
>archetype next: she - flesh color ver.
>archetype next: she - gray color ver.
>archetype next: he - flesh color ver.
>archetype next: he - gray color ver.
>Caster

November
>Izaya Orihara
>Izaya Orihara: Hachimenroppi ver.
>Mio Honda: Jersey ver.
>Prinz Eugen
>Guyver II F
>Guyver II F: Movie Color ver.

December
>Iron Man Mark 42
>Iron Man Mark 43
>Vitruvian Man
>Samus Aran Zero suit ver.

January 2017
>Kogure Kenzo

Also, checklist had been updated for your convenience
>>
File: 10396218a6.jpg (215 KB, 1116x1200) Image search: [Google]
10396218a6.jpg
215 KB, 1116x1200
LATEST GSC RELEASE UPDATE:

>Shipping out from GSC on the 22nd June 2016:
FREEing - figma Davide di Michelangelo

>Shipping out from GSC on the 23rd June 2016:
Phat! Company - figma Sherlock Hound

>Shipping out from GSC on the 27th June 2016:
Max Factory - figma Tomoyo Daidouji

>Delayed from May 2016 to July 2016:
Good Smile Company - figma Hulk
LATEST FIGMAS ON PO:

Samus Aran: Zero Suit ver.
>http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5730/figma+Samus+Aran+Zero+Suit+ver.html

figma Guyver II F
>http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5719/figma+Guyver+II+F.html

figma Guyver II F: Movie Color ver.
>http://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/5718/figma+Guyver+II+F+Movie+Color+ver.html
>>
File: GuP figmas.jpg (659 KB, 2511x2480) Image search: [Google]
GuP figmas.jpg
659 KB, 2511x2480
>https://twitter.com/NFT_mxf/status/742224069408366592
>>
File: OHSHIT.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
OHSHIT.gif
2 MB, 500x281
How often does GSC do release updates? We still don't have dates for Kiryu or Maki, right?
>>
>>5738852

>This list is updated approximately once a week, normally on Mondays.

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/releaseinfo
>>
>>5738855
Ah, thank you
>>
>>5738819
>tfw waited almost two years for ZSS release
>Finally available for pre-order and I am hesitating because I'm afraid of what happened to Snake happening to her

Terrible feeling bros
>>
>>5738823
!!!!!!!
>>
>>5738864
Was snake pre release photos different to the released product? Got a comparison? I don't play mgs but am curious
>>
>>5738602
I guess its unfortunate that her suit wasn't designed with any sort of belt so they would have an excuse to add a waist joint like motoko.
>>
You knoe, mang
>>
>>5738932
Yeah a figuarts
>>
>>5738864
I just don't feel like she's worth the asking price, really. 5K for her, some hands, and a gun? Hell no.
>>
>>5738864
If you've been waiting for one, pick it up. I pre-ordered it because it's probably the only poseable ZSS figure we're gonna get for a long time. And the suit is hot.
>>
It seems like every release since I joined /toy/ has been generally shit upon here.

ZSS looks great to me. If you are bitching about the price you should probably stop buying Figma, should you not...? It's 2016. This is the price to expect for every Figma...is it not...?

Hint: It fucking is, obviously.
>>
>>5739075
She could use a little more ass.
>>
File: jew intensifies.png (136 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
jew intensifies.png
136 KB, 500x427
>>5739075
>If you are bitching about the price you should probably stop buying Figma, should you not...? It's 2016. This is the price to expect for every Figma...is it not...?
>Hint: It fucking is, obviously.

Newfag who just started collecting less than a year ago detected.

The yen is on the rise, but so are prices.
This isn't inflation, this is Goodsmile being kikes.
>>
>>5739075
>IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>5739103
She could use an ACTUAL ass
>>
>>5739075
>It's 2016
John Oliver pls
>>
Do the Picco Neemo doll clothing fit well on the figma archtypes?
>>
Anyone else waiting for Guyver 3?

Don't really have an interest in a female suit, and though I like the purple, it's not worth the extra cash.
>>
How do you guys afford these they're so expensive? I want berserk ones but they cost too much ;-;
>>
>>5739181
I make 62k (not much) a year and can afford them?
>>
>>5739166
the 1/12 scale stuff fits pretty well
>>
>>5739181
Dude I'm a college student who works part time most of the year and can still afford all of my hobbies. It's all about balancing and managing your budget.
>>
>>5739181
if you're willing to settle for second hand off places like mandy the cost is pretty manageable most of the time
>berserk
yeah...unless they're rereleasing it in light of the upcoming anime and the berserk musou game you're shit out of luck
>>
Can someone pls buy me a figma griffith I'm a poorfag but I'll pay you back with love
>>
I'll suck your dick and let you fuck my gf in front of me pls
>>
>>5739256
pics
>>
>>5739253
what kind of love?
>>
>>5738887
paint was really bad, the face looked more like a cosplayer, stubble was just tiny splotches of weird paint

articulation was great, but way too loose, so his upper body would constantly accordion out into a weird stretched out manthing

he also had trouble holding his guns, kinda like Skyward sword link, but not as bad
>>
File: snek.jpg (479 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
479 KB, 1920x2160
>>5738887
Actual figure vs promo shots on the box.

I know they say 'final product may vary' but this is a complete joke.
>>
>>5739351
Man mine had this shitty shading all over its face
I wonder if anyone has catalogued all the common fuck ups with Snake's face apps
>>
>>5739117
I said it should be expected, I didn't give inflation as a reason. It's just that the price issue isn't unique to ZSS at all, it is a Figma staple.

>>5739136
Well yeah, in previous years things were different, but in the current year, one should expect current standards

>>5739158
See above...fucking idiots. I never said that "its 2016 is an excuse to do something", just that one should have current expectations...

Wow.
>>
>>5739369
>it's 2016

eat shit trevor noah!
>>
File: BAgxgZg.jpg (429 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
BAgxgZg.jpg
429 KB, 2988x5312
>>5739351
That's super bright, over exposed lighting, making it look worse than it was. It's still not good, but that comparison makes it look like a knockoff.
>>5739362
There were way too many variances in production.
>>
I haven't bought anything from mandarake in like a year, but just now I was ordering and during checkout it says "no debit card" and no non-paypal orders from places like florida. What is this shit about?
>>
>>5739552
Ignore it. Debit cards from your bank that are backed by major credit companies work fine.
>>
>>5739369
>See above...fucking idiots.
There's this thing you may have heard of, it's called 'a joke'
Also
>...
>>>/r/eddit
>>>/t/umblr
>>>/y/outube
>>
File: 1465191735611.jpg (146 KB, 950x750) Image search: [Google]
1465191735611.jpg
146 KB, 950x750
>>5738823
>darjeeling will only be figfix

There will never ever be St. Gloriana figma team set. ;w;
>>
File: 1464944462893.jpg (99 KB, 722x877) Image search: [Google]
1464944462893.jpg
99 KB, 722x877
>>5739579
>No St. Gloriana figma team set.
>No Pravda High School team set.
>No Saunders University High School team set.
This is something that truly piss me off, anon
I guess a man should learn how to do custom figmoes
>>
>>5739613
You need to shut the fuck up
Righht now
>>
>>5739369
>It's just that the price issue isn't unique to ZSS at all, it is a Figma staple.

It is now, but for those of us who have been collecting for more than the last year remember when figma were well-known for being high quality, inexpensive figures with generous accessory counts. Hell, even I was a little bit late to the everything is cheap game, and I picked up my first figma back in February of '13. Aegis Ultimate Ver. Figure, face plate, three massive guns as accessories. 3,600JPY is what I paid. Later that year I paid 2,900 for Pit and Dark Pit each. And now they want me to pay 5k for this? I understand that the yen went through a terrible time so prices were raised, and the exchange generously compensated for it, but as the value of the yen rises, the prices continue to do so from GSC.

People can spend their money however they want and that's fine, but if you try to tell me that ZSS is worth the money than I have to laugh at you. I've bought figma for dat ass before and I'll do it again but I'm not foolish enough to believe that I paid what a fair amount is. Honestly, I'm kind of just putting a hold on pre-ordering any more figma (and most figures in general) and I'm just gonna start playing the Mandarake lotto. I was dumb enough to pre-order each of the LL girls (I'm aware they also aren't worth their price), and paying full price and then seeing them on Mandy with the GSC exclusive for less or equal what I paid hurts.

tl;dr: figma used to be way fucking cheaper for the same shit, fuck pre-ordering shit unless you absolutely need it
>>
>>5739672
This, as much as it probably won't make a difference I don't want to support them raising the price whilst lowering the quality and including less accessories.
>>
>>5739171
Yeah, been waiting a long time for one myself. Supposedly he's down the pipeline.
>>
>>5739616

>I hate other persons' opinions
>>>/g/tfo
>>
>>5739616
Get fucked
>>
Well despite the worry about fuck ups. I pre-ordered a ZSS. Worse case I suppose I'll try do some touch up work myself.
>>
>>5739579
>There will never ever be St. Gloriana figma team set
Good. Worst fucking characters from the show
>>
>>5738956
Seriously. I don't know why that nigga, or anyone for that matter, thinks GSC or Max Factory are competent enough to make any real life person into a figure.

I'm not trying to start anything. I have no brand loyalty and I like a good Figma just as much as the next guy, but after Freddie and Bruce Lee? Nah, Figma can't cut it.
>>
File: sneig (2).png (4 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
sneig (2).png
4 MB, 1600x1200
>>5739351
while the shading and paint applications on the final product are bad, the snake on the pic has its eyes bad positioned, which gives a retarded look and makes the face look even worse compared to the promo pic.
>>
>>5739952
It does seem like that have a serious problem with human drawing design versus actual human design into a fig.
>>
>>5739952
>>5739961
Yeah, but Leonidas makes me think they might have it down
>>
>>5739506
>>5739954
Seriously. I was disappointed with the face for sure, but people love to post photos of this figure with the eyes crossed and the bandana/hair part not pushed all the way down, making it intentionally look derpy to the max. The face can look decent if you pose the eyes correctly and push the hair down as you are supposed to.
>>
>>5739964
Maybe they have one or two good sculptors but the rest are shitty.
>>
>>5739987
The previous ones were shit, this is the latest one. Until they do another one, we won't know if that's the case.
>>
>>5739964
Yeah. I won't deny Leonidas was done pretty well. I'm totally on board if they still wanna try real humans, but they have some serious upgrades to make.
>>
>>5739576
Really? Last time I ordered using a debit card I just kept on getting errors with that 3-D Secure authorization or whatever and had to cancel my order. Did they fix that?
>>
>>5739991
True. I already preordered a Samus. Now the waiting game.
>>
>>5740000
This is they're last test pretty much. If she turns out good, they'll gain my trust in they're abilities. But she could turn out like Snake. Regardless, ZZS is something I've always wanted, so yeah, preordered for that alone
>>
>>5740010
*their
>>
>>5740010
Same here. The regular suit Samus won't be hard to get either way and I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the KLK figmas.
>>
>>5739954
>>5739980
So which snake is the one to get?
>>
No date for Maki yet?
>>
>>5740185
What does that mean? Out of what options?
>>
>>5740185
it's not like you have many options for a solid snake figure, it's either the figma or the old mc farlane figure, or the revo mini if you don't mind he's small and in his mgs1 attire
>>
>>5740185
The only one that actually looks good is the Nendo.
>>
File: SnakeTeef.jpg (109 KB, 635x523) Image search: [Google]
SnakeTeef.jpg
109 KB, 635x523
>>5738887

What didn't happen to his face, oh man. You're in for a rollercoaster, Anon.
>>
>>5740185

If you want a good Big Boss: Vulcanlog Venom Snake in Sneaking Suit

If you want a MGS1 Snake: Revomini

MGS2/You don't care, just want a Snake, Snake: You're stuck with the Figma
>>
>>5740247
Yeah but Venom isn't Big Boss.
>>
>>5740250

Probably bait, but...

Has his face and his skills. And his name. And looks just like him. And the world thinks it's him. And even he thought he was him.

tl;dr Semantics at this point, since they look exactly the same.
>>
>>5740247
Danke
>>
>>5740259
Genuinely not bait, just mentioning. I personally wanted a "real" BB figure after playing the game, and I plan on getting the earlier Revo
>>
>>5740247
The McFarlane looks pretty good to me as well.
>>
File: sneik.jpg (248 KB, 1083x720) Image search: [Google]
sneik.jpg
248 KB, 1083x720
>>5739351
>>5739954
>>
I don't get why people absolutely loathe Venom, just because he isn't Big Boss. He's a fuckin' legend still and a badass in his own right. MGSV is arguably the best Metal Gear in terms of gameplay.

I'm not a crossboarding piece of shit from /v/. I'm just a guy who feels bad for Venom. On top of the suffering he does in-game, now everyone hates him because he's not Big Boss. I digress. The Vulcanlog Venom is a damn good figure.
>>
>>5740638
I don't hate the character at all, nor do I hate the figure. Hell, it was essentially a figure of yourself if you go that deep into the game's message. I just want a full cast, and in order to do that, you must recognize that they're different characters.
>>
>>5739576
>>5739997
yeah that's what I got
"It can not be a deal at this card . Please use a card compatible with 3D secure authentication"
looks like I'm fucked
>>
>>5740643
Word. I get you.
>>
What's a safe, fast way of getting rid of small paint transfer marks?
>>
>>5738864
>>5738988

ZSS is going to be one of those figures that releases, and ends up going for $150 on eBay 8 months after her release because all the normies will find out about her and want her for their smash collections.

I guarantee it.
>>
>>5740819
> 8 months
Try immediately after release.
>>
>>5740826

Nah, the figures that become desirable usually sit for at least a little while.

Most people just don't really know about them. Look at figures like Pit, Ryuko, etc. They sat around in stock for a while, then 4-6 months after the released finally sold out and the price started to climb after that.
>>
Who are some /slag/ figmas other than the Jougasaki girls?
>>
>>5740829
That's not always the case, I remember figma Samus(the first release) and Link sold out on release and sells for $100 plus on the aftermarket. but after the rereleases, price returned to normal.

Lucina is also the same, her prices in the after market is high but the rerelease will normalize her price. I'm guessing ZSS will also follow suit but we don't know if she'll have a rerelease like what happened with figma Pit.

So preorder her even if you have the slightest desire for her since even if you lost interest by the time you get her, you can sell her for a premium to the other fans who are latecomers.
>>
>not just getting Samus for her head

more blonde figmas pls max fact
>>
>>5740744

Magic eraser, but get the weakest one as the higher grit ones can rub off paint easily.
>>
File: 1465721898092.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1465721898092.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>tfw when seeing a sealed ryuko on evay go for 200$+

Guys, should I give in and sell mine with satsuki? For that much I could rebuy both of them and still make a profit!
>>
File: ZaWarumono1449246898[1].jpg (671 KB, 2982x2271) Image search: [Google]
ZaWarumono1449246898[1].jpg
671 KB, 2982x2271
>>5741032
blondes have more fun! cant wait for headswap shenanigans when zss comes out,
>>
>>5741187

Thanks fampai. That seems to have worked wonders. Bit shinier than normal, but looks good as new. Last time I let my schoolgirls play with Monkeys
>>
>>5741322
Ah, were you the Jougasaki/planet of the apes dude?
>>
>>5741332

Aye. The dirty apes made their thighs have brown scuffs
>>
>>5741002
I can't decide which one of these two I like most and couldn't get one without the other, but they are released together and can't justify $100+ buckaroos on tiny school girls so I won't get any of them. I fucking hate being responsible now.
>>
>>5741002
>kaede never
>ranko re-release never
>>
>>5741358

you can get both for like 9k if you don't mind the old versions
>>
>>5741419
They will probably do a renewal like they did for Shiburin and the Jougasaki Sisters and gut half her accessories. Say goodbye to the book and her sketch pad.
>>
>>5741002

Slag?
>>
File: KillLaKill.jpg (297 KB, 997x1185) Image search: [Google]
KillLaKill.jpg
297 KB, 997x1185
>>5741206
>is increasing glad I snagged Ryuko off eBay a few days ago for $80

Jesus Christ this is beyond retarded.
>>
File: REEEEEEE NORMIES.jpg (190 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE NORMIES.jpg
190 KB, 1600x1200
>>5741801

>tfw I grabbed a Ryuko off Amazon for £100 before I knew the wonders of Mandarake and AmiAmi
>>
File: simg_0712.jpg (367 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
simg_0712.jpg
367 KB, 1000x563
>>5741797

Y'know, slutty/ganguro/gal whatever. I wanna make em have "paid dates" with Duke
>>
>>5741801
I'm really glad I got kaiji around 50 bucks seeing how much he's going for now.
>>
>>5741805

Well, any other Figma's out there of series that are going to air in the US soon?

Because you might wanna grab'em before that happens. KLK shit only shot up to these retarded prices because Japan is too fucking ignorant to do some product re-runs when there is demand for it and a new market suddenly gobbles up all the previously-shelfwarming stock.
>>
File: QBEchidnaFullLewdCensored.jpg (373 KB, 1865x965) Image search: [Google]
QBEchidnaFullLewdCensored.jpg
373 KB, 1865x965
>>5741807

Look into Revoltech's Queen's Blade line.
>>
>>5741813

I have most of them. They're not really the slutty kinda schoolgirls I want, sadly. They're all too pure except maybe Aldra
>>
>>5741826

Ohh. Yeah if it's specifically schoolgirls, I dunno man.

If you had some 1/12 clothes they might fit the Revo's, but otherwise, I didn't even know the ones you posted existed before you posted'em.
>>
File: 01_02.jpg (554 KB, 1200x1752) Image search: [Google]
01_02.jpg
554 KB, 1200x1752
>>5741832

Schoolgirls are the best for paid dates
>>
>>5741903

I'd pay for her services, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1465428580843.jpg (87 KB, 802x838) Image search: [Google]
1465428580843.jpg
87 KB, 802x838
>>5739613
Got a better sauce for pic? My google-fu leads me to a GuP board.
>>
File: 1465224605521.jpg (223 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465224605521.jpg
223 KB, 640x480
>>5742155
And they're too busy posting lewds of their waifus than pics of custom figmas.
>>
File: check.png (4 MB, 1294x2524) Image search: [Google]
check.png
4 MB, 1294x2524
holy shit, son.

I'm doing alright I guess.
>>
>sold off all my cute girls
>and guts
haha fuck you losers i'm out
>>
>>5742306
>that hilarious post 9 months from now when he's bitching about how much it costs to repurchase his collection
>>
File: image.jpg (452 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
452 KB, 2048x1365
>>5742306
Congratulations anon.

You're free.
>>
>>5742310
nah senpai i was only buying waifus because i thought i should have a few waifus and guts was a binge purchase because i'd just caught up on berserk at the time
>>
>>5742319
>admits to binge purchases
>admits to getting waifus due to expected norms
>thinks he won't come back
Hahaha, okay, fella.
>>
>>5742331
joke's on you i've been going through a rut where i can't find a single thing that looks interesting enough to buy

even then i'm sticking to my wheelhouse, figuarts and robots.
>>
>>5742343
>even then i'm sticking to my wheelhouse, figuarts and robots.
You're not out yet
>>
>>5742313
for now
>>
>>5742343
Fact that you still posted here means you still haven't quite moved on yet though.
>>
>>5741002
go back to london ya mole
>>
File: man punches horse.jpg (92 KB, 634x395) Image search: [Google]
man punches horse.jpg
92 KB, 634x395
>>5742709
>London

U fuckin wot m8?
>>
>>5742714
Brexit soon comrade
>>
How the hell did the manufacturers even see this as a remotely acceptable sculpt? What the fuck was GSC/MF thinking? Objectively the worst figma so far?
>>
>>5742757
Opinions don't fly for shit.
>>
>>5742768
>horrid "flayed not-quite-human" musculature
>dollar-store-figure-tier faces
>rubber flaps as that undefined chest
>oh god what is that thing growing out of his elbow
>dat diaper

Definitely not just opinions, but actually observable characteristics.
>>
>>5742757
Maybe they feel the competitor's pressure.
I remember Bandai announced their Bruce Lee out of nowhere then few days later GSC suddenly approve his forgotten outdated prototype lost in development hell.
>>
>>5742746
I'm scared. How will Brexit affect our weeb figure imports?
>>
>>5742772
Opinions, and judging by that reply, you clearly don't really care, so here is a (you).
>>
>>5742794
>it doesn't look like bruce lee
>it has sub-par engineering to accommodate a more "human-like" scuplt
>opinions reeeeeeee
fag
>>
>>5742782
I don't think it's going to affect import export that much, it's the long term I'm worried about, the sentiments up in Scotland is mostly pro EU so it's entirely possible that you'll see another Scottish referendum not too long after Brexit, and with the Scotts out there's no telling what the rest will do
>>
>>5742794

How does it feel to have wasted dollars and emotional investment on a clearly inferior product?
>>
>>5739991
While I don't think it's the sculptor's fault, but the person in charge of QC, the sculptor for ZZS is the same that did snake. The reason why I haven't POed her is because of the lack of dat ass and shitty accessories.
>>
>>5741811

Bawww, another country didn't cater to your slowpoke murrika. クライモア-、ファゴット
>>
>>5741358

Can't speak for Mika, but Rika's price WILL plummet after release. She's not popular, being the only im@s wonfes figma to never cross the 6k mark. The normal im@s figmas are all not hot on the after market. Have patience and wait for that clearance to hit.

Even Ranko hit under 3k at one point before selling out.
>>
>>5742999
Not that anon, but excellent to hear.
I po'd Mika on a whim, and wanted to get Rika to have the set, but twin tails are not worth full price.
>>
>>5738808
What I wouldn't give for that Gurlukovich Soldier to be priced reasonably. He looks great and the accessories are bomb but that price is ludicrous.
>>
>>5742796

>Scots want to stay in the EU
>yet they also want to be free from the UK

SORT YOUR LIFE OUT, SCOTLAND.
>>
Figure this is worth an ask. But does anyone have the knockoff ironman mark 7? I'm wondering because my legit version took a dive and the neck joint broke. Gonna try and fix it with some PVC cement but if that doesn't work I figure that the knockoff might be my next best option.
>>
>>5743331

If its a regular neck joint, you're probably better off getting a cheap shelfwarmer figma off mandarake than getting a bootleg.

Joints are usually one of the shittier parts of bootlegs.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 722x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 722x582
>TFW your Figma Snake breaks and you have no idea what to do with your life anymore
>>
File: anya.jpg (31 KB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
anya.jpg
31 KB, 683x384
Why the fuck did she not get a Figma or a Nendo? She was one of the most popular.
>>
>>5743344

How'd it break? You can always buy another.
>>
>>5743344
Don't know that feel. I don't buy ugly pieces of plastic poop.
>>
>>5743311
>>Scots want to stay in the EU
Scot here, I don't, I fucking despise the EU. If we don't get Brexit (or we do and the cucks in the SNP get independence and rejoin) then me and a friend are moving to Iceland.
The EU can suck a dick.

[toyspoiler]sage for off-topic[/spoytoiler]
>>
File: 1411914870366.gif (81 KB, 143x136) Image search: [Google]
1411914870366.gif
81 KB, 143x136
>want to pose Aigis suplexing Yu
>arms don't wrap around far enough for the interlocked hands to fit
I honestly can't see what I'm doing wrong here. It's just a tiny bit out of reach.
>>
>>5743360
Maybe the arm placement around his torso?
>>
>>5743344
as long as isn't the hips, you could buy those figma joint packs that sell in ebay and replace the broken joint (the bigger the pack the more chances you get one of the color and form you need). if it is a wrist, well figmas now come with an extra replacement too.
the line may not be as partswapping happy as revoltechs, but they are still quite modular.
>>
Are there any generic figma heads/faces for sale?
I'm looking to do a custom thing and want to know before I go ahead a modify anything.
I spent a while looking this up but found nothing.
>>
>>5743340
I thought that at first but iron man has a ball end that goes into the head then a regular end that goes into the neck.
>>
>>5743372
not that I know of, I don't think I've seen anyone actually selling figma as parts, nendroids sure but not figma
>>
>>5743371
It was the arms. Popped right off the shoulder joint at the peg
>>
>>5743368
>spent a whole hour just trying to get this pose right
Fucking christ, how did it come to this?
>>
>>5743413
you mean the peghole in the arm? your best chance then is drilling off the remains of the peghole and sculpt something similar.
if it is the joint itself you will have to replace it with one of the usual shoulder joints, sadly snake's a little longer compared to the common ones, so you probably will lose a bit of range, but the ball size is the same.
>>
Is it safe to say that Kiryu is rip
>>
File: DSCF3317.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3317.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
who /slag/ here?
>>
>>5742801
>>5742795
(you)
>>
>>5743616
I'm under the impression that the older sisters' figures have better looking heads than the newer ones. WHat's your opinion based on the pics available?
>>
File: DSCF3318.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3318.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>5743654

I am of the opinion that the newer has better accessories but the older has the better faces.
>>
>>5738819
>short hair alt head
Christ. Christ. Please tell me this isn't some bullshit preorder bonus somewhere and is a standard release accessory,
>>
>>5743691
It isn't.
>>
>>5743700
This might be the first figure I hotglue.
>>
>>5743719
it wont be the last
>>
>>5743360
Took me a while too, I was convinced I just couldn't do it...keep finnicking around with it, you should be able to get it
>>
>>5743719
It's fun. Did it to Sonico.

Anyone wanna buy a hot glued Sonico? Tan bikini ver.
>>
Does Samus have swappable faces? I've seen the stern expression and the smile both on the ponytail head.
>>
>>5743784
Yes
>>
>>5743774
yo senpai how much you askin
>>
Anyone buy the KO bikini Sonico yet? I'm curious how shitty she is. Kinda wanted Sonico for head swapping purposes, which doesn't justify the huge price.
>>
>Delayed from June 2016 to August 2016:
>Max Factory - figma Kazuma Kiryu

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/4335/Release+Dates+and+Changes+for+June+July+2016+Products.html
>>
>>5744182
at this point you expect them to delay most of their releases anyway
>>
>>5744182
Next time post all the figma related releases/delays, anon

>Shipping out from GSC on the 27th June 2016:
Max Factory - figma Maki Nishikino

>Delayed from June 2016 to July 2016:
Max Factory - figFIX Yukikaze: Half-Damage Ver.

>Delayed from June 2016 to August 2016:
Max Factory - figma Kazuma Kiryu
>>
>>5744197
Ah sorry late and I thought that was the only one.
>>
>>5741801
found her for 66 dollars 2 days ago at a local store in my country bought her without second thoughts
>>
File: SAM_0968.jpg (527 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0968.jpg
527 KB, 1080x1920
>Ordered a new set of azone clothes
>Planning on giving the new school uniform to Valona

Well at least it isn't as frilly pink as the Cu-poche dress she's wearing from Anne.
>>
File: 1466115755422.jpg (137 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
1466115755422.jpg
137 KB, 400x546
>>5744182
>>5744197
>2 goddamn months
Shame, I was looking forward to having him take on every other toy in my collection. Is it possible they'll actually make some improvements for him or could it simply be a stock issue?
>>
>>5744232
Stock probably which makes Majima even more anticipated for me.
>>
>>5744197
Can't wait for her to show up at my doorstep.
>>
File: 1466379931391.gif (68 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1466379931391.gif
68 KB, 500x360
So apparently figmas are known to break. How often should they break and are they worth the cost? I plan on getting that figma link, casca, and probably snake but I don't want to buy shit If they just break easily. Help me out here anons
>>
>>5744545
>So apparently figmas are known to break.
Don't be a fucking hamhands and you're fine.
>>
File: 130906_amico_autumn_l.jpg (541 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
130906_amico_autumn_l.jpg
541 KB, 800x1131
>>5738808
Did Amico ever get a figma?
>>
File: 1439540078363.jpg (13 KB, 387x309) Image search: [Google]
1439540078363.jpg
13 KB, 387x309
>>5744545
>figmas are known to break
>>
>>5744548
What's that senpai?
>>
>>5744572
Hamhands is when people new to collecting figures break one due to their own stupidity and rather than admitting that they fucked up they blame the toy
>>
>>5744577
But like how do they break them? What do they do?
>>
>>5744582
Pushing joints too hard in the wrong directions, trying to force tight joints, being too forceful when switching hands (broke my Ryuko's wrist joint this way), or just dropping the toy.
>>
>>5741797
Girls make him feel bad. Sometimes angry, sometimes tingly in his happy spot. Many times both at the same time.
Mommy really did a number on him, and it's fucked up his views on women.
To him, they're all sluts, slags, and whores. Except Mommy.
(Well, she WAS a whore, but she had to put food on the table since nobody stepped forward and became Daddy.)
>>
>>5743340
So like a shoulder joint?
Then buy a cheap figma and use one of the shoulder joints. Or order a lot of 10 or 20 assorted Figma joints from Ebay.
They aren't KO's so they won't shatter.
>>
>>5743371
>as long as isn't the hips
You've never bought a joint pack have you?

They totally have the "T" piece and the hip socket joints in them.
>>
>>5744634
>You've never bought a joint pack have you?
nope, a friend bought a small pack of joints for his ironman, and they didn't include those so i thought they just sell the normal joints. glad to know i was wrong, do they start appearing in big joint packs (above 20-25)?
>>
>>5744197
FUCK
I have a bigass order in August
FUCK
>>
>>5744217

Smart man. Do any other figma's (regular figma releases, not like, special limited con only shit) other than the Berserk stuff go for as crazy prices as Ryuko?
>>
>>5744719
Archer, Saber 2.0, Sinon, I think so does the anime version of BRS.
>>
>>5744182
I only have 2 Figmas on PO atm. No release date for Mika yet. Though knowing GSC it won't be till the end of July.
>>
>>5744719
Plenty have at varying points in the past, only for the prices to level out due to reissues or waning interest. Off the top of my head, King Kazma, Lum, Drossel, Sayaka Miki, Devil Homura, Shirou Emiya, Reimu Hakurei, and all the Nintendo shit has ballooned in price at some point or another (and some of them never really went down).
>>
File: Kaiji_v01_c1_037.png (88 KB, 238x405) Image search: [Google]
Kaiji_v01_c1_037.png
88 KB, 238x405
>>5744719
Kaiji is starting to climb, he can easily be found for around 80 but almost never shows up on secondhand sites. only reason he's stayed so low in price is Kaiji is obscure in the west and kaiji doesn't appeal to the figure collecting/ Tradegy drama demographic in any way.
>>
>>5744980
Which is odd because /toy/ exploded when he was announced at wonfes. It's what got me into the series.
>>
>>5744182
I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN
>>
>>5744545

I've never heard of a figma breaking you dumb shit. Where did you hear this
>>
>>5744641
>nope
Then you shouldn't spout off about things you don't have a clue about.
>do they start appearing in big joint packs (above 20-25)
They're random, dipshit. Just like the listing says. You may get some in 10 packs, you may get none in 50 packs. It's luck of the draw.
>>
retarded casca when?
>>
For those who forgot, Summer's here :^)
>>
>>5745344
May be an accessory for Femto for all we know.
>>
>>5745355
Means absolutely dick.
Moot confirmed a long time ago that the number of visitors didn't increase by very much at all during Summer. The whole Summerfag thing is just another boogeyman poor debaters use to shift the blame.
>>
Anyone excited to get Hulk? Ever since he was delayed, I didn't want him anymore. But now I can't wait.
>>
>>5745358
>"Buy NEW Griffith, Godhand ver!"
>"Comes with free mind-break Casca, and dripping jizz effect piece
>largest figma pre-order amount ever
>Goodsmile has to retool entire factories just to churn out more sets
>WonFes exclusive agehao face
>>
>>5745371
>things that were true in the past are objectively still true forever
>>
>>5745378
Day one pre-order. Heck, I'd buy two.
>>
>>5744197
Any ass photo? If the ass is looking good, then I will buy her.
>>
>>5745430
None yet. Wait for her release and the usual 2chan thread links to pop up.
>>
>>5738819
SHIT. Zero Suit Samus comes with a feddie helmet? Can it be used with other figures as a helmet? If so I might be tempted to grab her up just for that.
>>
>>5745525
it better be, but i doubt it
>>
>>5738852
what game is this, looks cozy
>>
>>5740819
No doubt about it. I'm considering picking her up just to flip her but I don't want to be that kind of person.
>>
>>5745536
Yakuza
>>
File: slaggy.png (815 KB, 721x1131) Image search: [Google]
slaggy.png
815 KB, 721x1131
u knoe?
>>
>>5745602
I like the artwork
Sauce?
>>
>>5743616
I kind of want them just to whore them out.
>>
File: 02.jpg (451 KB, 1200x1754) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
451 KB, 1200x1754
Max Factory should do Figmas based on doujinshi

>>5745607

[Tamagoro] Take-Out
>>
>>5745611

the best reason.
>>
>>5745628
>[Tamagoro] Take-Out
Thanks based anon

>>5745611
This anon knoes what's up
>>
>>5745648
>>5745692
Well since I'm getting a pair of archetypes anyway I might as well take a look at their prices.

Speaking of prices, I just found an Asuna for 4500 on Mandy. I wasn't aware she had gotten so cheap.
>>
Does Halloween Billy lack anything crucial that the other versions have?
>>
>>5745715

Nothing, really. He has the papercraft and everything. just doesn't the accessories the other billy's have, like the Weights, toolbelt, bondage gear
>>
>>5745744
thank
>>
File: Kuuga1347896716.jpg (131 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Kuuga1347896716.jpg
131 KB, 1024x768
>>5745750

Halloween Billy is best billy, anyway
>>
>>5745628
What about this one?
>>
File: 1465734676813.jpg (66 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1465734676813.jpg
66 KB, 960x720
Yo homie where can I buy some cheap figma from a trustworthy site. Also is figma link good? What about Griffith. Also does anyone have any pics of a figma next to a play arts Kai dude I need a height check senpai
>>
>thinking of selling Sinon
>go look up amazon prices
>over a hundred holy shit
>take Sinon out to get ready to sell her
>suddenly want to play with her
fug

>>5745771
That's a full page, use the file search function on sadpanda.
>>
>>5745772

Mandarake.

>>5745771

[Tamagoro] young men rehabilitation commitee
>>
>>5745772
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>5738808
>>5738808
Who's the Spetznaz looking guy with the akm? Looks pretty cool.
>>
>>5745795
>>5745795

MGS2 Gurlucovich soldier
>>
>>5745772

Figma's are generally 1/12 figures. So they hover around 6 inches. Some are shorter, some taller, but not by much. Don't PAK's start at around 9 inches? So they're not gonna scale with shit, which is a common complaint about PAK's.
>>
File: Moru1313511178.jpg (904 KB, 2448x3358) Image search: [Google]
Moru1313511178.jpg
904 KB, 2448x3358
How do you guys feel about customs? And how do I make em?
>>
>>5745962

There's a general thread all about customs you should go ask for pointers there
>>
File: 1466173665180.png (4 MB, 1294x2524) Image search: [Google]
1466173665180.png
4 MB, 1294x2524
I got bored

r8 me
>>
>>5745430
Doubt it, looks like she has the same lower half as Rin, who I own, and who's ass, while existent, is small. The main two you're probably gonna wanna grab for ass are Eli, who's already out and who's ass we knoe is great, and Nozomi, who's ass will probably be the same as Eli's.
>>
>>5740259
Still not Big Boss though. Venom Snake is Venom Snake.
>>
>>5745112
I haven't had a figma BREAK per-say, but I have had older ones where the parts were stored in the box, and when I removed them they'd become too frail to use.
>>
File: 20160509_140135.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160509_140135.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Are there any figmas that look like him? Is there any combination I can make that would make the figure look similar to him?
>>
File: p3.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
p3.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>5746044
this guy plus a cape from Thor or Griffith. the epaulates look like Vegetas (sh figuarts)
and hair, face from Rintaro Okabe
>>
Any good sites I can trust to buy an original Female arc type?
>>
>>5746087
I keep seeing them on Mandarake.
>>
File: Figma.png (4 MB, 1294x2524) Image search: [Google]
Figma.png
4 MB, 1294x2524
>>5745996
Interesting to see how you have some of the video game ones but not other, jealous you have the black swordsman, hoping to get my hands on one for a decent price some day

Here's mine
>>
>>5746051
So how do I go about putting them all together?
>>
>>5746102
I'd imagine the guys who do customs on this board will give all the tips and tools needed if you want all of that to combine into the pic you provided.
>>
>>5746098
I paid 120 freedom flyers for BS Guts.
Totally worth it.

Oh yeah, I guess I have Ted preordered as well, but it's for my sister.
>>
>>5746117
Gonna be stealing the bong for some sick 420 pics?
>>
>>5746133
Maybe. Actually I think it would be pretty cool to get her to pose action figures with me after she's been hitting it for a while.
>>
Damnit, you faggots better buy Valcuria. I want my goddamn Guyver III.
>>
>>5746115
Is there anyone like that in this thread? I get bullied in the other thread
>>
>>5746153
What did you do? It seems like a simple enough request. I imagine the figma general has regulars but I never noticed any custom anon's here.
>>
>>5746153
You get bullied because you're clearly new and ask a ton of questions all the time instead of lurking and finding things out for yourself. I've seen you in like three different threads now doing this.
>>
File: 1434831258445.jpg (91 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1434831258445.jpg
91 KB, 612x612
>>5746153
>I get bullied in the other thread
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 97

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.