[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
recognize these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>>
File: zoolander_ants_zps7fb1227a.jpg (44 KB, 206x307) Image search: [Google]
zoolander_ants_zps7fb1227a.jpg
44 KB, 206x307
>>5733610
can you post an image for humans?
>>
sorry its from an ebay auction and im super curious
>>
>>5733610
For what it's worth the guy on the left looks like he has the hiragana and katakana symbols for Wa on his chest.

So probably japanese? Maybe try searching for that kind of thing?
>>
>>5733941
Actually I'm wrong, it looks like のワ No Wa.

(this is what I get for not checking shit and running off memory)
>>
>>5733610
Captain Klink and crew from the Space Cadets line
>>
>>5733954
It clearly looks more like kanji for 'power' or 'sword'. How does it look like 'wa'?

Above it just seems like an oval with a dot in the middle.
>>
>>5733973
It's not Japanese it's Kertosian for captain
>>
>>5733973
My japanese is on the scale of nonexistant to bad.

It just looks like how I've sometimes seen fonts make wa. Which is actually my biggest fucking problem with japanese, fonts/handwriting make it impossible to read.
>>
>>5733610
Ripping Friends?
>>
>>5733610
Found this, no other description on kanji

http://www.jp41.com/kanji/used%20in%20proper%20names.html
>>
>>5735013
better link

http://redfinchjapanese.com/?action=kanji_dictionary&kanji=3934
>>
>>5733968
>answers op's question
>faggots still arguing over perceived kanji

jesus
>>
File: rin2.jpg (45 KB, 500x203) Image search: [Google]
rin2.jpg
45 KB, 500x203
>>5733610
So no one actually figured it out?

They come from a Japanese tv show they are based on the comedians in the show that was called Lincoln.

Figures were called Lincoln Geinin Figures
>>
Also it's man otoko 男. Very basic kanji.
>>
Wow, I am very surprised to see these here! Wish I'd caught it sooner, could've told you right away. I actually just ordered the Matsumoto & Hamada ones, as I love Downtown/Gaki No Tsukai.
>>
File: Space Hamada.jpg (83 KB, 693x1024) Image search: [Google]
Space Hamada.jpg
83 KB, 693x1024
>>5736452
What one is Hamada? I know what I'm expecting, but I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>5736594
Nice. I had that thing as a kid, what a dope wave of toys they were. Anyway, he's the center one with the rifle. Matsumoto's on his left.
>>
>>5736452
I think I was in Japan when Lincoln ended. Never thought that show will end.

I like the Udo Suzuki figure.

Funny Matsumoto is not ripped in hero form. He is super ripped now he pretended to be a masked wrestler and no one figured it was him lol.
>>
>>5735324
>>5736452
Damn, those are really cool. What scale are they? I need to pick up the Downtown ones sometime.
>>
>>5736627
Wish more of it was subbed. Udo's figure in >>5735324 looks pretty cool, but the one in OP's shot seems fairly cheap in comparison. Guess you could say that of the whole set, in fairness. I wonder if the guys had any input on their respective designs.

>>5738378
Dunno! It'll be two weeks before mine show up, but if you keep your eyes peeled I'll be posting them in whatever recent pickups sort of thread we've got at the time. I think they're like 5-6 inches tall.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.