[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the loud house get any toys soon? As it is nicks most popular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (455 KB, 1078x1719) Image search: [Google]
image.png
455 KB, 1078x1719
Will the loud house get any toys soon? As it is nicks most popular show in ratings in years.
>>
>>5733539
Meanwhile you're on a board for toys you sperglord.
>>
>>5733550
Eat my cum faggot
Not all toys are marketed towards children
>>
>>5733552

>capeshit
> transformers
>gi joe
>nerf
>bionicle
>monster high
>Nintendo toys

Sorry bro you're on the wrong board, you should leave
>>
Just so everyone knows, rebeltaxi just released a video about this so stop trying to be popular.
>>
>>5733581
>3A

You just got rekt n00b
>>
>>5733598
>a western children's cartoon will make adult oriented collector figures instead of children's toys

Fuck off, sperg.
>>
>>5733604
He never said they would. He just told OP to stop watching kids shows
>>
>>5733604
u da real spergVP
>>
>>5733509
Don't hold your fucking breath, I hate to bring it up because it'll attract the shitposters but Steven Universe hasn't even *really* had toys out yet and that shows been out forever and is obviously incredibly popular.
>>
File: confusedblackguy.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confusedblackguy.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>5733598
3a and hottoysfag here to tell you your a cunt

>rekt
>n00b
are you serious?
>>>/out/
>>
File: DESTROYED.png (291 KB, 526x341) Image search: [Google]
DESTROYED.png
291 KB, 526x341
>>5734336
Loud House dethroned fucking Spongebob as the most watched nicktoon. it's gonna get some toys alright.
>>
Literally the only reason people like this show is because muh lolis.

People will defend this dumb shit to the end. It's this year's Steven Universe/MLP/etc.
>>
>>5733539
Fuck my zealotic filth ancestors. Those shit flinging cavemen could be raped in the afterlife for all i care. Dont insult my waifu, you eltist cuck!
>>
>>5736756
Its literally legit funny, and the animations awsome as well. But yes, the main thing that draws me are the sisters, but because of how funny and likable they are[/toy/spoiler aswell ad their sex appeal /toy/spoiler]
>>
>>5736762
i wish /co/ would fuck back off to their shithole
>>
>>5733509
>generic comedy is nick's most popular show
>still airing the same old spongebob episodes from season 1
>mostly live-action shit taking up the schedule
I just remembered why i stopped watching this channel as a kid
>>
>>5736778
Its not generic, its originial and fucking godtier. And dan "the hymen divider" schmider and his shit nickcoms should all be cancelled and their untalented cringy ass cast shot and killed brutally.
>>
>>5736762
This reads just like an MLP fan from five years ago.

The show will probably get toys,hope you like Jazzwares OP
>>
>>5737101
many of loud houses generals are on trash and are pedo circle jerks assigning fetishes to each of the sisters, the show itself has newspaper comic motifs and is about that quality

it's a show for pedos and kids
>>
>>5737119
example joke: the prettiest sister is the dumbest, says zebra is her favorite color.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.