[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /toy/! This is my first time posting here and I need ad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: firefox_2016-06-11_23-26-39.png (17 KB, 1228x64) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-11_23-26-39.png
17 KB, 1228x64
Hey, /toy/!
This is my first time posting here and I need advice, I really like the anime, "Kill La Kill" and I want to get a Nendoroid, but because they discontinued it, they are really expensive. I found this knockoff from China on eBay. I came here to ask you guys, if this is okay to get and how's the quality, etc. So, please help me! Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kill-la-Kill-Matoi-Ryuuko-Nendoroid-407-Anime-Figure-10cm-4-1pcs-New-in-Box-/281993024353
>>
>>5727963
The quality is maybe not so good, but really not bad.
>>
KO Nendoroid's are trash. Time to save up.
>>
>>5727963
Trust me, bootlegs are absolute garbage.
If you really like the anime, you should pay up for a quality piece, rather that something that's likely to fall apart a few weeks after purchasing.
>>
>>5727963
Bootleg Nendos/Figmas are pretty bad, & you'll find that barring few exceptions, most collectors on 4chan will adamantly avoid them & suggest you do the same.
>>
>>5727963
Forget about it dude. Even if you pay $150+ for a legit nendroid, the figure ain't that great for the price. Apparently the arm pegs are of different sizes, and would eventually wear down the peg hole, so don't bother.

China knock-offs are out of the question.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.