[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I accidentally selected credit card at checkout instead of Paypal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: vncxvhm.jpg (60 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
vncxvhm.jpg
60 KB, 500x389
I accidentally selected credit card at checkout instead of Paypal. Can't use card. Will they allow me to switch my method of payment or am I fucked with a forced cancellation now?
>>
>>5727177
They'll change it.
>>
>>5727189
You think? Fortunately it's Sahra I'm dealing with, I hear they're one of the few who are understanding, but I have not had problems previously that required their attention.
>>
>>5727195
There's no "bad" store amongst them, their policy is to fix every issue they can up to the point that you pay. Sahra, Nagoya, Grandchoas, and all the others will give you the same level of service, because international mandarake customer service isn't done by in-store employees.
>>
>>5727198
One thing though is sahra seems to be the only one that gives you shipping quotes while the others end it later.

They're my go to store, but the others are nice enough
>>
>>5727207
Sahra does that because they're not a store front like all the others. Sahra is basically just a warehouse.
>>
I had to once, just sent them an email and got another invoice not long after
>>
>>5727177
This exact thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I can back >>5727219 up. They should fix it pretty fast.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.