[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is the flame glued/molded on or not, because I need that flame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_4437.jpg (805 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4437.jpg
805 KB, 3000x2250
So is the flame glued/molded on or not, because I need that flame but i heard it is, and I wanna know before I go ahead and try to get syndrome hair, which goes for an average of two bucks on bricklink.
>>
>>5722386
Two parts glued together. It would be possible to detach the flame piece, maybe by heating.
>>
>>5722396
Fucking why? why would they do that? I assume its also glued on the pumpkin bomb in the spiderman bridge set too?
>>
>>5722386
Burn in hell. Leave them alone.
>>
>>5722405
What? Leave who alone?
>>
>>5722396
Sadly this, I couldn't tell you the reasoning behind it. It is however one damn attractive minifigure.
>>
>>5722396
Looks like colored hair
>>
>>5722553
Yes! They clearly moulded it as too pieces. It even comes in another set, glued to a different colored head. Sad!
>>
>>5722545
Maybe they didn't want to give access to pieces that could be used to make burning people? Cause my first thought was making flaming civilians to run around in panic.
>>
>>5722604
they already made a "flaming head" hat though but it looks like shit
>>
>>5722386
You could always try buying the knock off ghost rider from aliexpress or something. The flame on that one might be detachable. Only costs like $0.80 so worth a shot.
>>
>>5722669
Maybe it's just a connection issue then? Maybe it doesn't hold well on it's own.
>>
>>5722689
Not really willing to buy a knock off, but thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>5722695
It cant hold any worse than the mohawk.
>>
>>5723183
>It cant hold any worse than the mohawk.
Mohawk is soft rubber, more friction.
This piece is smooth polycarbonate. Less friction. This anon >>5722695 is most likely correct, and they glue them together because it would otherwise fall off easily.

>>5722604
>Maybe they didn't want to give access to pieces that could be used to make burning people?
Really anon
>>
>>5723702
I thought transparent lego pieces had more friction? though i guess thats only transparent on transparent. if you put the lol cone pieces on the short antenaes and both transparent, they were a bitch to take off.
>>
>>5722386
Is that a holocaust acid chamber victim minifugre? Damn, legos getting edgier lately.
>>
>>5728474
>holocaust acid chamber
What kind of Wolfenstein-ass WWII have you been reading about
>>
They made Hobgoblin and Ghost Rider Lego figures? What sets have them?
>>
>>5732692
The same one!
http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Spider-Man-Ghost-Rider-Team-up-76058?fromListing=listing
>>
File: illegal penetration.jpg (178 KB, 957x1400) Image search: [Google]
illegal penetration.jpg
178 KB, 957x1400
>>5725367
>I thought transparent lego pieces had more friction? though i guess thats only transparent on transparent. if you put the lol cone pieces on the short antenaes and both transparent, they were a bitch to take off.

The reason is because polycarb (PC, "transparent") pieces actually start to bind together when they come into direct contact. If you notice, no official Lego set these days has you put a trans-rod inside a trans-cone or any other similar connection.

>in before someone makes a joke about trannies
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.