[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thicc Gachapon figures for all you chubby-chasers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: TTPA.jpg (111 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
TTPA.jpg
111 KB, 500x373
>thicc

Gachapon figures for all you chubby-chasers.
>>
Not chubby enough
>>
>>5718741
It's pretty neat although it makes me realize my fatness looks more cartoony and exaggerated than actual drawings.
>>
>>5719081
Pls be my gf or bf
>>
>>5719085
Sorry anon, I'm losing the weight and my body is going to be doa. I plan to die a virgin surrounded by figures.
>>
File: Keroro death.jpg (226 KB, 640x2400) Image search: [Google]
Keroro death.jpg
226 KB, 640x2400
>>5719092
We can make it, anon
>>
>>5719097
I will keep on believing that all of us are going to make it. Keroro will now be my inspiration.
>>
>>5719092
how old are ya?
you might be a sorcerer/ sorceress soon
>>
>>5719092
Go get attention in /b/, no one gives a fuck if you are fat. When you can manage to talk about toys without making a completely stupid and unessesary remark about you being a woman you can come back.

>>5719117
fucking pay a hooker, stupid loser.
>>
>>5719118
Fucking a hooker just to say you're not a virgin is even more pitiful than actually being a virgin.
>>
>>5719117
I'm 28, so I'm getting close.

>>5719123
From what another person said, it doesn't make you feel like any less of a virgin afterwards either.
So you're a virgin, too? How old are you? I'm actually curious to know how old others are on /toy/ these days.
I haven't been here in a while because I don't have the funds and don't want to be tempted by figures, but we used to have really fun threads where people would post pictures with their favorite figure and make a collage of everyone on /toy/, have Secret Santas near the holidays and random people would stop by to do giveaways by holding a contest where you draw something or take photos. Do you still do any of those?
>>
>>5719143
>Do you still do any of those?
No, because there's a lot of angry people here who hate that other people don't like the same stuff as them and will creepily stalk anyone, even complete random people who use the same words as someone they actually hate.
>>
>>5719185
Good lord. Maybe it's okay I don't hang around so much. It's a shame that the board has become like this when it used to be one of the friendlier and felt a bit different from the rest of the site.
>>
>>5719197

Times have changed, anon. You're lucky you climbed out of the rabbit hole. Leave this place and never return.
>>
>>5718741
>statueshit
Ah well.
>>
>>5719199
It's not that bad. It's SSDD since 2009, just with fewer people being visible and anyone who disagrees with you is samefag/boogieman#432

>>5719197
I never really cared for the tripfags and meet ups, but it did make the place seem friendlier.
>>
>>5718741
I want more thick articulated figures
>>
>>5719245
This please.
>>
>>5719143
We still have Secret Santas
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.