[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do with old anime toys that are from series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1455478699305.jpg (76 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1455478699305.jpg
76 KB, 612x612
What do you guys do with old anime toys that are from series that aren't popular or relevant nowadays?

I don't want to give them away to a thrift store because I spent good money on them years ago. Also I just don't feel that an item from an anime series that most people in America don't know about should go to a thrift store and collect dust.

I'm talking about series like Tenchi Muyo, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, etc.

I've tried ebay, I've tried myfigurecollection, I've tried BST threads here, and nothing.

At this point I'll probably just donate them but I'm not sure where to.

Any ideas of what you guys do with these kind of toys/merchandise? I don't want to just throw them away but they're taking up space.
>>
>>5713899
I don't buy flavor of the month, and I definitely wouldn't purchase something from an a-anime... I suggest that you uhh do the umm same 'esu, 'enpai!
>>
I'd probably be pretty stoked to find some Tenchi Muyo or FMA merchandise at a thrift store, but I'm also a Toonami pleb.
>>
>>5713899
Set up a lemonade stand outside an anime con and entice neckbeards and legbeards to buy used goods with inflated prices.
>>
Bait thread. Hide and ignore.
>>
>>5713899
>into-the-trash-it-goes-penn-jillette.jpg
>>
>>5713976
How many Ryuko's you bought there famalam? TELL U WHAT HIS NAME IS... PARTYMAN
>>
>>5713899
>What do you guys do with old anime toys that are from series that aren't popular or relevant nowadays?
I keep them because if I bought, that means I like them/I like the series and whether or not the series is popular had nothing to do with my enjoyment of the toy.

Sounds like you bought something just because it was the flavor of the month and didn't really like it.
>>
>>5714517
OP clearly said he bought the shit years ago. Tastes change.
>>
donate them to me, ill take care of them.
>>
>>5714532
Another one buying flavor of the month spotted.
>>
>>5713899
>Any ideas of what you guys do with these kind of toys/merchandise?
Only other thing I can think of is an anime swap meet.
>I don't want to just throw them away but they're taking up space.
It sucks to have spent money on something only to have it end up worthless, but that's collecting for you.
Maybe you could go to schools and give talks about the dangers of buying anime toys. Bring your collection so they can really see how bad it is,
>>
>>5713899
I'd like fruits basket merch, and I'm sure my boyfriend would like Fullmetal alchemist stuff.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.