[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where they at doe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20
Where they at doe?
>>
The AI guys are supposed to be at Powercon this weekend, so we'll probably be getting new pics and an update soon.
>>
Probably hopeful for september.
>>
File: why.gif (951 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
951 KB, 500x180
>>5713076
I really hope you're wrong, but you're probably right.
>>
>>5713084
I'm dying for them too, just gotta hold out.

The good thing is they'll probably be out around the same time as the synthetic human re-release, so I'll have two things to look forward to.
>>
>>5712998
Can this be bought somewhere in the future if you didn't back the kickstarter? Also have they said how much will they be per figure?
>>
>>5712998
They said they're hopeful for the summer.

>>5713317
Yep, there are preorders available on Fwoosh right now. Just click the links all over any of their pages. There's a bit of a latecomers fee.
>>
>preorders demand upfront payment
>no real word on when they'll ship

That's a terrible way to do this.
>>
File: Shinobi-2.png (204 KB, 849x849) Image search: [Google]
Shinobi-2.png
204 KB, 849x849
>>5713423
Yeah I didn't realize the payment was upfront when I preordered the blue one. Kinda pissed, but I'll just hope for the best.
>>
>>5713428
Isn't that how it always is with these Kickstarter lines? We pay when the Kickstarter ends, or we pay upfront, like with this and with Mythic Legions.
>>
>>5713435
If you pledged to the kickstarter funds, yeah, but I preordered him well after that'd ended and that figure wasn't even part of the kickstarter.
>>
>>5713438
It really should have just been no more than a deposit.

I ordered $200 worth of these, but man these folks aren't good at managing all this.
>>
Good fucking christ, if this is the case, why'd they even put "expected May shipping" in the kickstarter?
>>
>>5713423
>>5713428
>>5713435
The upfront payments literally pay for the production of the figures.

>>5713438
He was originally part of the KS backer kit and then put up for pre-order right after. And again, the pre-order payments pay for the production of the figure, which didn't start until after the backer kit and initial orders were placed.

Any current pre-orders taken are for figures that were ordered to meet the minimum quantity needed to place an order, which is why they're limited in number. Payments made now help recoup whatever costs they paid out of pocket to reach those minimum orders and maintain a cash flow for the project as a whole.

>>5713743
For a first time KS, the Fwoosh guys have been pretty great every step of the way. They've been updating monthly since production started, gave lots of info during the pre-production stage and when there's any kind of news they let the backers know. At worst, they seem to be set to have these figures in two months past their original estimated date. With an action figure KS, that's fantastic as these things can often be delayed for months or even a full year. Hell, I'll probably have the ninjas in hand before I get all my Mythic Legions figures in hand...which is kind of awesome.
>>
>>5713859
Because that's what was initially expected before any delays happened? KS stuff hits delays all the time, the smallest issue can add weeks to a project. That's why it's an "Estimated" delivery.

Toy collectors as a whole should be used to this because even major companies see delays in product releases.
>>
>>5713859
God damn you autist, it's almost like this is their first time doing this.
>>
>>5713863
>>5713871
If it's expexted that they'll hit multiple snags and delays, as many other similar projects have, then why givr that optimistic of a shipping date in the first place? At that point it just becomes lying
>>
>>5713859
>4th quarter

ehhhhhhhhhhh I'd kinda like my money back. Since I ordered it went from vague early summer to vague mid summer to vague later summer to 4th quarter. I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes 2017. That's too far out to justify them just floating on my money.

>>5713861
I highly doubt they didn't already have production volume set for their waves prior to opening preorders. The kickstarter accounts for a lot of that.
>>
>>5713859
because thats what they expected you fucking manchild.
>>
>>5713922
I mean, it's not even close, but whatever.
>>
>>5713875

Because delays are expected, the exact amount of time those delays take up is not. It's not an exact science, they can not predict the future. You do not invest in a KS and expect instant results and quick returns on the products offered.

That said, when looking back, the only major delays these guys have had were the longer then normal release of the backer kit and hitting the Chinese New Year production break. The backer kit delay coming from the fact that backers kept asking to be able to custom pick the color options of the multi-pack sets, resulting in far more work then expected on the kits from the Fwoosh guys. And the latter delay occurred because, well...it took longer then expected for the Fwoosh guys to get their order in because they had to modify the backer kit to suit the requests of their backers.

Otherwise, the Fwoosh guys have given us plenty of timely updates, as many pics as they could during pre-pre-production and have everything going well during the actual production process. The real test will come when everything is finished and they get their stock in hand and start shipping. Until then, it's best to just be patient cause we still got a few months to go apparently.
>>
>>5713917
>>5713922
>>5713949
I would seriously be willing to wait up to another year if they can get them to match their campaign pics extremely closely.
>>
>>5713917
>bitching about a KS where literially no product is guaranteed and the KS runner owes you nothing for handing over the money
Must be baby's first KS.

Gothamopolis was 2 years, HACKS was 2 years, Marauder Task Force was 1.5 years... That's how these things go. Next time read the Terms & Conditions. Kickstarter states you are taking a risk and you may get nothing for it.
>>
>>5714984
Charge back my sweet anon, charge back.
>>
These look like shit.
>>
>>5713949
Yeah they've been pretty great so far. The fact they took all the extra input to even make customizable pledge options makes me more than happy enough to wait to get almost 30 1/12 ninjas.

I'm confident in them, shame nobody else is.
>>
>>5715185
when your basis is a fucking Hasbro product....
>>
>>5715379
I have no basis, but I do have eyes.

And these look like shit.
>>
>>5715392
>illiteracy
>autism

This company based these toys on GI Joe. It's why they look like shit- GI Joe itself was already shit.
>>
>>5715156
CC companies aren't putting up with that anymore for KS
>>
>>5715156
>Charge back

Kickstarter is not a pre-order system. It's an investment in a company or project. If said company fails or the project does not turn out to your expectations, then you're SoL. Because that's the risk you took when you invested in the project from the start.

>>5715392
>I have no basis

You made that pretty apparent.
>>
I'm not gonna go so far as to say these look like shit, but they definitely made some odd and questionable design choices. I think the torso design is pretty terrible for starters, I don't think I've seen a 6 inch figure use that ever, for good reason. The head articulation should've definitely been a double ball peg in addition to a ball at the base of the neck; the current system of just having a hinge is massively restrictive and unnatural. Probably the most confusing aspect is the shoulders, I mean, just a simple ball-hinge? These are ninjas for crying out loud, they should've at least incorporated a butterfly joint.
>>
>>5715603
If you persuade your bank enough, theyll send you a charge back for pretty much anything, even kickstarters.

>source: I work at a bank
>>
>>5715627
I've always felt the dual ball joint ab flex concept is the best way to go with torso articulation. I hate how the male Marvel Legends figure have that garish hinged joint in the middle of their torsos and the simple waist swivels are just ugly and limit articulation way too much. The joint the Ninjas actually use it much better, and can be found on most of the female Marvel Legends and even some BAFs. That said, the waist and upper chest should both have a ball joints connecting them to the abdomen, allowing for a lot more flexibility and natural looking articulation.

I also agree on the barbell ball joint for the neck, it wouldn't have added any part count to the build so it really just comes down to a design decision. The ball/peg neck is workable, but it's far from the best option.

I can see why they didn't go for the butterfly shoulders though. These guys were designed to allow their arms to be easily removable. Butterfly joints would see a lot of stress, and could even break over time, with repeated removable of the limb. It would also add more parts to the build increasing mold costs on an already expensive figure. The shoulder joints do offer a good range of motion as is, so while butterfly joints would be fantastic, it's not something I'd sorely miss.
>>
Damn, 35 dollars for a basic ninja just seems a lot for me. Especially for a figure that seems to be marvel legends level of quality. Had they been 10 dollars less per piece, I would have ordered 3 of em.

Also how the fuck are the roof pieces so expensive?

Also why make roof piece set 5 instead of 6 (now the roof ain't full unless you buy a figure with a roof piece)
>>
>>5716536
>Also why make roof piece set 5 instead of 6 (now the roof ain't full unless you buy a figure with a roof piece)
there you go, you figured it out!
>>
>>5716536
Starting company explains the high price

And that was kinda the idea for the roof set, it's called a sales tactic.
>>
>>5714984
I didn't donate to the kickstarter, I preordered them after the kickstarter.

Sorry, but your assumption was wrong.
>>
>>5716536
You can't talk about the quality until the figure are in hand.

To be honest, once you get them you could just sell them for your money back and probably a little change which is why anyone who KS tends not to bitch about the cost as there is always a profit despite what is initially paid at least with toys and stuff that is scarce
>>
I wonder why ever KS is filled with the same type of people who do the following:
1.Complain about the high prices
2. Complain about the delay
3. Refuse to understand the concept of actually funding the creation of the toy line in question.

I don't know why people don't understand delays in toylines.

Games, Movies, and other sorts of medias get pushbacked and delayed all the time.

Big toylines have shown prototypes and figma/figuarts have had preorders months before the toys come out. This sort of stuff is common but with these KS you can always just flip the fucking toy after its all over and probably come out with a little on top. Which is more than can be said about getting a shitty KS movie or video game which if it sucks, you are just SoL.
>>
>>5716586
People understand delays.

People don't enjoy delays on top of sub par communication.

See no man's sky, they just got tons of shit for their lack of communication and delay announcement.
>>
>>5716603
AI's last message was two and a half weeks ago and they did mention that they were expecting delays so that shouldn't be an issue here.
>>
>>5716586
>>5716633
Just cause delays are expected and normal doesn't with this sort of thing mean I can't be annoyed about them happening, or them just blatantly lying about release dates.

I'm fine with waiting if they end up coming out well, but if they come out mediocre, I'm gonna be fuckin pissed.
>>
>>5716586
What >>5716603 said. Lack of communication causes a lot of unnecessary problems.

Also, I don't think toy collectors realize just how long the process of making a figure actually takes. By the time a company like Mattel or Hasbro says a toy is coming out, they've already been working on it for about a year or so. Most of the issues are worked out and the public is none the wiser.

Like you said, backers of other KS are used to this. Toy people are apparently not.

As for complaining about the price, they just don't get that it's not ten years ago.
>>
>>5716639
>blatantly lying

Dude, it was never ever set in stone.
>>
>>5716659
Not the point. An "estimate" should be just that, an estimate. Not "ah, we're definitely not gonna have them by then, probably by the end of the year, maybe might take another year or so"
>>
>>5716633
Man, I preordered these 6 months ago, and they have been in that time asked so many times for updates on release window and either ignored it for weeks at a time or only gave vague estimates. That's not good communication, and the way they provide updates is also shitty because they are by far focused on talking to the kickstarter people. People who didn't go at this through kickstarter don't get auto updates, they have to look for them on kickstarter.

They could do a LOT better.
>>
>>5716757
They also barely respond to communication through their social media channels.

Questions on those channels typically get ignored forever.
>>
>>5716760
Not all companies have a dedicated pr department.
>>
>>5713861
This guy gets it
>>
>>5716568
Well than why are you telling us?

Go to Fwoosh & ask them to cancel if you are not happy...
>>
Lol you all got scammed
>>
>>5716825
if they cant answer anything at all, then fuck em
>>
>>5716825
You don't need to have a dedicated PR person to answer those questions. It's like 30 seconds a question.

I know businesses operated by just one person who handle better social media exchange than that, and it takes them almost no time to do it.

Hell they've talked about how much waiting they have been doing between samples from china. How about using some of that time?
>>
>>5717016
>why are you telling us?

Why shouldn't I talk about this in a thread directly about this? Are you just mad that you made an ass of yourself by going off on me when you were wrong?
>>
> Falling for a KikeScammer Meme

You all deserve this.
>>
>>5716603
>See no man's sky, they just got tons of shit for their lack of communication and delay announcement.

That a group of impatient man-children launched DEATH THREATS at not only the game's creator, but at the JOURNALIST (and his FAMILY) who reported the possibilities of a two month delay for a video game? A delay, much like the one we have with these figures, that was not exactly surprising to anyone with half a brain?

Announcing a delay IS communication.

>>5716757
>People who didn't go at this through kickstarter don't get auto updates, they have to look for them on kickstarter.
So you know exactly where to find the updates for these things yet you're complaining how hard it is to find updates?

>>5717410
>Hell they've talked about how much waiting they have been doing between samples from china. How about using some of that time?

To do what? Post an update saying there's nothing to update? When they have info they share it, when they don't, they don't.

Their last update was three weeks ago, and it explained that they are still getting updates on the production of their figures but they expect them to ship from the factory sometime this summer. And that is the only actual news they can provide at this time because there isn't any more info to share.

I can understand many people are antsy about not getting their figures by their *estimated* launch time, but anyone who's gone through a toy kickstarter (or any Kickstarter) before knows that this stuff happens and they are telling you all to chill. Right now these guys are still involved, communication has been pretty regular for the past few months and everything is looking well. We've waited a long time for these guys already, a few more months won't hurt.
>>
>>5717550
>To do what?

Answer the basic questions they've been ignoring on all their social media platforms? People are asking a lot more than when things will ship, they don't answer anything. People post with simple problems like needing to change their shipping address and get no response from them at all.

You can't excuse complete ignorance of customer communication and still claim they are doing a decent job of communication.

Again, since I don't think you quite get this yet, this isn't just shipping updates. Their communication in total is lacking.
>>
>>5717550
Also, a reminder that many people bought these outside of the kickstarter. You keep acting as if the only people waiting on these kickstarted it.
>>
>>5717723
Different anon than the one you responded to, but I think this is fair. I'm a big supporter of this KS as well as frequent the Fwoosh, but I think they can improve here. I remember at one point when there were lots of questions being asked with no answers I had to prompt them on the Fwoosh forums to get their attention in order to post an update about all the questions asked. I feel like they should be a bit more talkative, if even something as simple as one member of their team, however big or small, logs into their KS at least once a day and just read over some comments and answer whatever may need answering.
>>
>>5717735
They could probably address most, if not all, of the backlogged communication of the last 2 months in 2 hours or less. There's going to be a lot of repeat questions, they'd be able to create form replies and just copy paste for a lot of these issues. The volume isn't exceedingly high.
>>
>>5717723
...have you tried asking on the forums? I mean, that is the place you got them from. The shop there certainly does seem kind of hinky, but the best place to get that info would probably direct from the source. There is a thread specifically about the Ninjas and the Kickstarter filled with people waiting for these figures, so even if the Fwoosh guys don't answer you directly, chances are someone else will.

As for their other social media sites, all I know of is their Instagram for the AI figures (the facebook and twitter are both general Fwoosh toy news). It was updated yesterday and they answered most questions posed to them. The most common ones being "where can I buy" and "when are they coming". Even in this thread, the only real question asked was "where are they?", which is something they addressed weeks ago.

That said, there was one person who asked about changing their address and that question wasn't answered. So I agree that is something they missed and should address. From past experiences (I went through the same thing myself with a different KS) the Project runner deals specifically with that issue when the figures are on the way to their facilities. Before then, the actual address confirmations aren't really important because they don't actual finalize shipping info until the last steps of the project.

>>5717729
Regardless of whether you pledged during the actual Kickstarter or pre-ordered after the fact, these figures and this entire line *IS* a Kickstarter project. The same response of "delays happen, be patient" applies here. The only difference is that you gave them money after the project was funded and others gave them money to actually fund the project. The end result will be the same for everyone though.

>>5717750
So far, people want to know when they are coming, how to change their address...and what else? If we could assemble a lists of questions maybe we can get some info for the people that need it.
>>
>>5717887
Sorry, but there is a rather large difference between waiting for a kickstarter reward and an item purchased from a store directly.

Treating both of those groups as kickstarter backers is disingenuous.

You have assumed risks with kickstarter that you don't have as a general consumer. Both are entitled to updates separately because they are not the same group. They aren't even close to the same group.

Also, most all of the questions that get answered on their page are not answered by them, but other people.

Essentially, if you have a question and need an answer you have to hound them in multiple places to attempt to get an answer.

That means, you guessed it, they have shitty communication.
>>
>>5717887
Man their Web store is jank.

You can't check order status or anything, there's no option to do anything but order and the pages are formatted like some bad mobile desktop hybrid site that doesn't work for either. Nobody over there knows how to handle Web anything.
>>
File: Awareness.jpg (14 KB, 165x305) Image search: [Google]
Awareness.jpg
14 KB, 165x305
>>5717413
Sorry didn't know you were one of those.

Remember, punch the pillow, not the wall!
>>
>>5718076
>Being this mad that their attempt to tell somebody they were retarded blew up in their face
>>
>>5718027
I'm pretty sure they're just using an extension of the backer kit from Kickstarter, it probably made things easier on that end. Not sure why more is expected from Fwoosh guys than say the 4H.
>>
>>5718098
Setting up a functional store, with the tools today, can be done in an afternoon with almost no experience.

It just makes things harder for potential customers and makes you look shifty.
>>
>>5717980
>Sorry, but there is a rather large difference between waiting for a kickstarter reward and an item purchased from a store directly.

The figures you Pre-ordered are from the same batch as the ones people bought from the Kickstarter. They're being made at the same time, they're being delivered at the same time (if not after the backers get theirs first). You paid, up front, for an in-production figure, just like everyone else in the Kickstarter. Pre-ordering a figure with up-front payments is just as risky as pledging to a Kickstarter, and even with larger companies, delays happen regularly with no communication. You do not deserve special updates just because you paid for something late, you get the same updates as everyone else. And if you have questions, it's always best to go to the source, the actual forums the people selling these figures run. A place where questions are asked and answered every day.

I mean really, where are you asking these questions? Twitter? Facebook? Two places where there isn't a specific avenue for discussion about the AI kickstarter and pre-sales? Why would you go to those and ignore the MAIN source of information for non-backers? Hell, why are you complaining about these problems here, instead of going to the forum and topic devoted to this toyline and it's production and voice your issues where someone involved might actually see it?

>>5718027
>>5718098
>>5718136
Their actual shop is pretty craptastic, as it's not even a real shop front. It probably would've been much better for everyone if they somehow worked their pre-orders through an actual online shop of some kind. Or at the very least, had someone create a *real* web store for them to use. If they intend to release more figures in the future, and actual store should be a no brainer.
>>
>>5718222
>Pre-ordering a figure with up-front payments is just as risky as pledging to a Kickstarter

What? Absolutely not. You can get nothing back from a kickstarter, you can absolutely bear minimum get your money back from a preorder.
>>
>>5718222
>asking them questions on social media accounts they run and advertise on isn't asking the source.

>making an indirect post on a forum is

This is stupid. You are going waaaaay out there to defend obvious crap.
>>
>>5718222
The difference is that when you agreed to FUND the project on kickstarter you were entering an agreement whereby you weren't actually guaranteed a return. When you PURCHASED the figures through their preorder you did not enter any such agreement. You paid directly for the guaranteed delivery of goods. You either get the figures or you get your money back.

Whether the figures are produced in the same batch as kickstarter reward figures is totally irrelevant to the people who purchased the figures directly.

If you can't understand how these two groups of people, people who FUNDED development and People who PURCHASED a product, I don't know what to tell you. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
>>
>>5718263
How these two groups of people are different* is what the last line should say.
>>
>>5718241
Seeing as there are questions actively being answered on this "indirect forum" (that they also run and kind of revolve their entire business around) while their "social media accounts" (which are designed to promote *the forum they run* as a whole) do not provide answers as they are not specifically focused on products of their kickstarter, I'd say you're kind of wrong on this one. The forums were the main source of new info, even moreso then the KS itself at some points. It also seems to be the best place to ask questions since it's the location where the most knowledgeable people involved in the whole process are most likely to see a question being asked.

>>5718263
Was there a guarantee when you purchased from their site? I don't know cause I didn't go through there. If there was then I'll apologize for this misunderstanding, if not however then you're in the same boat as the KS backers. Regardless, you still don't get special updates or any kind of unique information, you get the same info everyone else does.

Though I did just notice that it confirms website pre-orders will in fact be shipped out after the KS backers get their figures. Which means you'll at least be able to see reviews of the figures after they come out so you can decide if you want a refund or not at the last minute.

That said, if they are indeed using an extension of the Backerkit as their store, you should still be able to log into it to alter your address if needed...which is indeed how it works. Just tried it, using this link:

https://articulated-icons-the-feudal-series-ninja-action-f.backerkit.com/

You input the email you used to purchase your figures, and it should send you a link to check on your order and update your info.
>>
>>5718320

There's a legally implied contract in all purchasing, this has been a subject in US and most every other country's laws for centuries, that the offering of something for direct purchase creates an contract of "You provide X and I provide Y"

When the first party, in this case the customer, provides the money, X, the second party is now required to provide Y. Barring that, they have to return the money or else they are opened up to legal action. Without this sort of system purchasing would be nutty as fuck.

It's what allows people to engage in commerce on good faith that people won't take the money and run, and most basic legal courses have sections on these sorts of

Purchasers in the case of the icons figures have ZERO binding rules to them after the exchange of money, the only remaining obligation now is on Fwoosh to provide their end of the contract. Totally different from the express written agreement that the kickstarter backers agreed to whereby they MAY receive rewards.

Also, again on communication, there's a poorly made assumption here that people who never even touched their kickstarter will know that to get access to their information they have to go through as if they were a kickstarter backer. Nobody will assume that and they aren't up front with this information. This is a big example of why them treating all the customers the same as backers is a misstep.

An email update system would have saved them a lot of shit.
>>
>>5718320
The forum is run by them. It's also a place where your questions are harder for them to see compared to the mediums that are also run by them where you can directly message them and every post you make sends them a notice so your questions are really hard to miss unless you are doing it on purpose.

You are telling people they are dumb for not going to one direct line of communication when they are going to multiple others that by all accounts should be even more direct than the one you want them to use.

I repeat, this is stupid. People are trying to talk to them in ways they can't miss it and you are blaming the people being ignored for the AI folks being shitty?
>>
>>5718356
So, assumptions.

You assumed that this Pre-order was entirely independent from the Kickstarter project as a whole, however that assumption seems to not be correct. The very fact that the pre-order system actually uses Backerkit, a literal extension of the Kickstarter is more then enough proof of that.

Now you seem to be upset that these figures have been delayed, understandable. But as said by many others, it's not surprising, and was fully expected. It should also be noted, that no estimated delivery date was even listed on the Pre-Order figures, just that initial backers would receive their figures first. So no promises were even made on a date for non-backers to get their figures in the first place.

You also seem to be upset that you aren't receiving constant special updates about the progress of these figures. But at this point, there really isn't much to update and what we were told a few weeks back still holds true today. When they have more info, I'm sure they'll share it with us.

It also seems you have been having issues with getting answers to questions from the group working on the figures. Now you have a better idea of where to go to get those questions answered, including having one of them answered for you from an entirely unrelated source.

So my question is, what's the problem?

>>5718364
There are three places I know for a fact that the Fwoosh guys answered questions.

The kickstarer, which you needed to be involved in to ask questions.

Their Instagram, where it is entirely dedicated to the Articulated Icons figure line but seems to only get attention when new images are posted.

And the forums, which they visit frequently, especially the very large Articulated Icons thread.

Looking at the Twitter and Facebook pages, I see no information about the AI figures. Why would I ask questions about the AI figures there when there is a massive, dedicated, active topic about them on the home forum of the guys who are making them?
>>
File: ah well.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ah well.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>5718222
>Hell, why are you complaining about these problems here, instead of going to the forum and topic devoted to this toyline and it's production and voice your issues where someone involved might actually see it?

Thats what I tried to tell this faggot:
>>5717413
>>5718091

but he & the others would rather sperg here then actually take it up with Fwoosh.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
Bunch of pics of the basic red ninja on the AI Instagram page
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>5718623
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
>>5718637
>>
They're doing a terrible job of showing off what these things can do.
>>
>>5718556
No, they assumed that having not purchased through or agreed to the terms of the Kickstart that they were just preordering. That's not wrong.
>>
>>5718556
They barely ever answer questions on their instagram. People have been telling you this for two days.

Also, you don't even know that they have a Facebook page just for the AI line seperate from fwoosh standard.

Jesus man, why are you so defensive of this? You act like people disagreeing with you or not liking something is a personal attack.
>>
>>5718590
>>5718556

You don't know what people were talking about, which makes a lot of sense.

People were telling you
>Their communication sucks because they ignore questions all the time on their social media channels

What you think you read was
>They ignore my questions and I don't want to go to the forum

People can talk about how some people are doing a bad job of something separate from directly being affected by that problem.

The longer we talk this out the more insulting you seem to be getting. If you need to take a breather, do it. Unless you work for Fwoosh there's no reason for you to keep going more and more down that route.

Shit, all I did was explain the basic concepts of purchasing contract under law and the variance between the kickstarter backers and direct orders, and you've attributed pretty much every post in this thread criticizing them to just me when that's way off.
>>
>>5718644
OR, they are doing a great job.

Hopefully you're right though because if this is the MAX range of motion etc then I am heavily disappointed.
>>
>>5718556
Using Backerkit doesn't mean that people who buy from you are now subject to the same terms as kickstarter backers. Backerkit was literally made to directly sell to people AFTER kickstarters were over as a preorder system. The backerkit site explains all of this.
>>
>>5718695
Like I said, these are ninjas for crying out loud. They should've taken some tips from Revoltech figures, those things pose like a motherfucker. The articulation on these just looks far too conventional
>>
>>5718704
They pretty much took a marvel legends figure and said "Lets just do this."

The only real upgrade from there is the ball jointed ab crunch.
>>
>>5718695
These are still the resin kits. As it is fragile they couldn't do a whole lot with the figure.
>>
>>5718644
I'm liking the size comparison with the knights.
>>
>>5718738
Yeah, but with ML, they're quite big. And yes, I know they'll be "4% smaller", but that honestly doesn't seem like much. Once again, they're ninjas, and they should be at least a little smaller than average.
>>
File: AI ML.png (976 KB, 985x688) Image search: [Google]
AI ML.png
976 KB, 985x688
>>5718749
This is about what it would look like 4% smaller
>>
>>5718762
6 feet tall ninja, samurai, and other such warriors. Fine with me.
>>
>>5718749
it's all fine by me since i only got the white deluxe with bare arms and the not snakeeyes. the one thing that is apparent from the images that they pose very naturally, as in they look natural when posed. So either they have a good poser or they have some good articulation to look forward too.
>>
>>5718788
I actually think these look kinda stiff and unnatural, but that's kind of up to the person posing them more-so than the figure itself.
>>
>>5718806
I was talking about these >>5718644 images specifically but yeah it probably comes down to the poser.
>>
File: image.jpg (1021 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1021 KB, 2592x1936
>>5718812
Considering their articulation is based primarily around ML design it's pretty much exclusively the person posing them is at fault for the stiff poses. The articulation demo video they have and the previous articulation examples pictures show clearly that these can be very dynamic if posed right.

The Venom ML has a body that looks awkward as shit because of the body they use but it still works.
>>
>>5718906
fuck, I wish I could find this fucker and Gwen anywhere..
>>
>>5718947
Try gamestop. Mine has both.
>>
I ordered the blue ninja with the cool looking head. If I decide to order a few more later on.. will I be able to?
>>
>>5719778
I just ordered from amazon at 27 bucks, I know I just rewarded a scalper but it's better than the 42 for spider gwen I saw. my gamestops seem to be stuck on the captain america wave.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1363x755) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1363x755
nice
>>
>>5713428
I want one of these so much, i hope they don't get an absurd price once they reach retail.
>>
>>5724617
They aren't going to be reaching retail, it's an online only type of deal.
>>
>>5718806
These are the resin prototypes. I assume they were worried about breaking them.
>>
>>5724402

Is that meant to be Not-Ryu from Ninja Gaiden? The good ones on the NES I mean, not the shit ones on X-Box.
>>
>>5724754
That and with the alternate head and a few other things it could also be Strider. It isn't really meant to be a "not-X" but they work.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>5724754
>>5724756
Nah, you both wrong.
>>
>>5724756

It looks like an exact copy (almost) of the NES cutscene sprite. Thats pretty cool.

>>5724758

As if anyone would homage that game.
>>
>>5724769
How dare you insult the greatest ninja game of all time.
>>
>>5712998

the hood makes this look very wrong to me
>>
>>5724793
Then you could take it off.
>>
>>5724800

yeah I know but just I mean why is it there in the first place?
it really doesn't look right
>>
>>5724809
To show he's put down his hood.
>>
>>5724660
but will they be availabe for regular online shopping?
>>
>>5725116
Just preorder some on their site if you think you'll end up wanting them.
>>
>>5718806
>>5718906
Matthew K who took the pictures, stated that these prototypes are indeed stiff and hard to pose, basically because of paint and the material used to make them
>>
>>5712998
I want the skeletons.
>>
>>5730129
There... aren't any skeletons in this series. Are you thinking of Mythic Legions or Army Alphas (which are gonna relaunch on KS eventually)?
>>
>>5714843
Because we're talking about the Fwoosh? Don't you remember what they did with the Gleek wonder twins monkey? They're blowing smoke up your ass and will claim China stole the molds or something before disappearing with every cent.
>>
>>5730587
>wonder twins monkey
>China stealing molds
What are you on about? I wanna know more.
>>
File: china sucks.png (946 KB, 1400x5552) Image search: [Google]
china sucks.png
946 KB, 1400x5552
>>5730587
>china doesn't fuck you over
hah
>>
the whole ACBA thing is fucking faggotry incarnate, i am so sad this was tainted by their gayness after i already preordered

hope something horrible goes down and we never hear from those shit bag man children again
>>
>>5731793
The hell are you talking about? All they seem to have done was advertise them to their group, which is probably how it got funded in the first place.
>>
>>5731793
What ACBA stuff?

I know ACBA is pushing these, is that it?
>>
>>5724769
This is the exact image I thought of the first time I saw that blue ninja pack. I'm totally buying one of these damn things due entirely to my love of NES-era Ryu.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.