[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the Star trek license right now? Hasbro seems like they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Shatner_3490150b.jpg (78 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Shatner_3490150b.jpg
78 KB, 620x387
Who has the Star trek license right now?

Hasbro seems like they will release nothing for Star Trek Beyond.
>>
Funko. Hasbro screwed the pooch getting ST and then betting only on a few toy weapons and a line of KreO movie trek toys that were a total bomb
>>
>>5711500
That really pissed me off about hasnro. Fuck knows ive ranted about how much they fucked up the liscence by not releasing figures for it.
>>
They're not making toys for the new movies anymore. Remember the ones from the first movie shelf warming for years?
>>
>>5711531
Thats because no cool aliebs or minsters were in the assortment, retard.
>>
>>5711580
Wrong. They sat because stupid Playmates split their resources across 3 scales (1 of which was total trash), and then split wave 1 between cadet and bridge uinforms, ensuring that when they failed to deliver wave 2, wave 1 couldn't be sold because everybody knew they couldn't complete the bridge crew.
>>
>>5711620
FWIW I thought the 12 inch scale was a pretty good deal bit you still can't get a complete crew there either because those shitheads made old Spock instead of Scotty. Jesus I'm a 35 year old Trekkie and I don't want an old man doll, why did they think kids would?
>>
>>5711620
Also, the facial likenesses were fucking awful.
>>
>>5711630
so are the Abrams movies
>>
>>5711638
No need to get sassy, I don't like them either.
>>
>>5711638
>>5711641

anything other then the original series and the first 2 movies Star Trek: The Motion Picture and Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan is actually garbage!

Star Trek is like Transformers where only a small piece of it is actually good like G1 and the 1986 movie are good and the rest is pure crap
>>
>>5714799
>Only TOS is good
>Only G1 transformers is good

yeah OK old man, sure thing..
>>
File: tellmemore.png (615 KB, 784x616) Image search: [Google]
tellmemore.png
615 KB, 784x616
>>5714799

Thanks for those unwarranted hot opinions, bro.

Now tell us all how George Lucas fucked up the Star Wars prequels.
>>
>>5714799
>hating DS9
>muh Roddenberry vision

fuck him. Sitting there and saying "I'm enlightened" isn't going to stop everyone else from walking all over you. The Federation got a little too hippie and got stomped on until they decided to start fighting.

>Romulans hate them
>Klingon alliance has always been iffy
>recent Cardassian war
>the BORG
>Federation still builds minimal ships, weakens its military side, and thinks "I'm enlightened" will just magically keep the enemies at bay
>>
>>5711620
It was that too, but mostly because the character choices and there designs were complete fucking shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.