[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just paid 67$ for a nipponese kaiju bug toy. What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
I just paid 67$ for a nipponese kaiju bug toy. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
I've been there too anon lol. Sometimes it's just like you've got the money and you want the thing and like...you can sort of make it not matter in your head if the thing actually seems worth that amount if you want it bad enough, and that's kind of how all my kaiju vinyl purchases have gone lol.
>>
>>5709241
Its totally not worth the price. But ive git to say......im gonna have so much fun making him fight movie godzilla when i get home.
>>
OP why do you have tiny baby hands?
>>
>>5709404
Because im short because of my shit irish genes. Thats why.
>>
On a positive note OP, Megalon is great and it's a nice looking sofubi.

$67, ouch though. Is it just limited edition, or..?
>>
>>5709445
Its linited edition, and an exclusive to diamond, apprently. Is there a difference between sofubi and the general vinyl godzilla figures i get from TRU? Because if so, this would be my first sofubi figure ever.
>>
>>5709469
Sofubi = soft vinyl, so no difference.
>>
>>5709428
I'm 150 cm tall and my hands are bigger than yours.
>>
>>5709606
This. Im 5'5 with a girlish build and even my hands are bigger than baby hands anon in the op
>>
I think I had to pay $165 (US) for a 1994 Bandai SpaceGodzilla sofubi about 10 to 15 years ago. I can't imagine what it'd run me now.
>>
>>5709227

>I look at pic

Nothing, anon. Nothing is wrong with you. You did good.
>>
>>5709227
Thanks for all the fan fare and positive comments, guys. I really love this toy, especially making him fight optimus prime.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x568
>>5709715
>>
>>5709717
OP, why are you playing with toys in a car anyway?
>>
>>5709759
Because its fun. Why should i need a reason f.am?
>>
File: pat.png (1 MB, 1458x1013) Image search: [Google]
pat.png
1 MB, 1458x1013
>>5709428
Pat? Don't deny it.
>>
>>5709806
It's even more fun when you play with them indoors and they don't gradually get UV damage, y'know.
>>
>>5709837

jesus fucking christ lol
>>
>>5709837
They dont get fucking UV damage, you cynic bitch!
>>
Hey Greg, you still eating your family's poop on the sly?

Don't lie you skinny armed shiteater.
>>
>>5709887
Stop spewing shit yourself, shiteater ;)
>>
>>5709912
Ill bust out your fatty puss, bitch!
>>
>>5709227
I like yer shiny bug.
>>
>>5709912
Please stop posting pictures of that pedophile. Thank you.
>>
>>5709915
Thanks familia.
>>
>>5709759
what do you do on your lunch breaks?
>>
>>5709469
They definitely feel better in your hand, but it's mainly due to the softer sculpt and smooth paint.
>>
>>5709227
I like your bug anon. Just get it out of the sun, you know how the plastic wears down right?
>>
>>5711918
Ill punch your face in, bitch.
>>
>>5709227
>What the fuck is wrong with me
You have baby hands.
>>
>>5712887
Woah OP, calm down. I was just trying to warn you. Don't get so mad. Unless you actually are Greg like the other anons are saying.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.