[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just picked up pic related. What's the best flight stand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 00-frontbox.jpg (176 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
00-frontbox.jpg
176 KB, 900x1200
Just picked up pic related. What's the best flight stand for him?

I know Neca supposedly have one coming out, does anyone know when it's supposed to be released?
>>
You're gonna want these. They're made by a really cool bunch of guys from A.B.C.A., a toy photography group. These are some of the best flight stands available. These in the pic are their latest DEE-luxe models, and sell for about 15 bucks a pop. But that's a very good price for such quality craftsmanship.
>>
>>5706600
Amusing spoof.

>>5706408
Neca's stands look pretty good if not a bit big. If you like those you can grab then even available. A tamashii stand is another good bet that should work quite well.
>>
>>5706408
Bandai Stage Act 5, or since it's Superman and he is so well known for flying you could get a standard 1:6 scale stand with grasping arms and really put him high above the other figures in your display.
>>
File: kek.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
>>5706600
Waiting for butthurt ACBA guy to show up
>>
>>5706600

Implying the ACBA are cool guys
Implying those stands aren't just garbage wire
>>
>>5706600
if you want to save time grab a coat hangar and bend it
>>
File: jumpinghorse300R.jpg (61 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
jumpinghorse300R.jpg
61 KB, 800x600
[spoilerz] Too soon?
>>
File: 58695.jpg (11 KB, 424x335) Image search: [Google]
58695.jpg
11 KB, 424x335
>>5710083

You sure are dense, dude.
>>
>>5706600
Here we go.
>>
>>5712179

what do you mean?
>>
>>5713966
He means you missed the blatant fact that >>5706600 was spoofing the whole ABCA schtick. Look at the picture of the obvious shitty coat hanger stands and pay attention to the words in the post.
Christ, you and >>5710197 are two of the most clueless fucks I've seen all day.
>>
>>5714302
I don't get it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.