[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that feeling when you finally obtain your holy grail of toys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20160531_192714_27109834150_o.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20160531_192714_27109834150_o.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
that feeling when you finally obtain your holy grail of toys for "a good price" and the seller ships it like trash, and it arrives broken

160 ameribucks down the hole i guess, because this german asshole probably won't refund me or allow me to return it
>>
Did you not contact him?

And, assuming you paid via Paypal, just file a Paypal complaint if he refuses to do anything about it.
>>
>>5705626
Shot him an email through ebay after it arrived, and am waiting on a reply. Guy was surly about me asking them for a tracking number (which they did not give me) so I don't have high hopes about his reply to this.

I haven't ever had to go to PayPal about an ebay dispute before, so I guess this will be a learning experience if nothing else.
>>
>>5705633
Tell me this: why are you crying about this as if you lost all your money already, yet you didn't bother to wait for the seller for his reply, let alone escalate this issue with eBay?

Grow a pair and work things out first, jackass. You have buyer's protection for things like this.
>>
>>5705653
You got some sand in your vagina.

Sorry your shit was broken, OP. Hope it all works out.
>>
>>5705668
Quit trying to excuse OP's stupidity, Anon.

I hope it works out for him as well, but he's an idiot to not actually try and work things out first before crying that he lost $160.
>>
>>5705653
Sheesh, give the man a break anon. He bought his grail and it came fucked up, any of us would be upset
>>
Yeah eBay/PayPal always sides hard with the buyer. Sometimes people even get a full refund and get to keep the thing.

It's a completely shit situation but everything should go in your favor at least as far as working it out.
>>
>>5705621
what is that thing? it looks like a 40k tznetch daemon
>>
$160? And I was thinking selling mine for $30. Thanks OP.
>>
>>5705621
Hey OP. I have one of those FF behemoths laying around. Once you get your money back I'll sell you mine for 160$
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.