[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /toy/ I just got all of this at a flea market $20 total.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-30 11.11.34.jpg (4 MB, 1576x2793) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30 11.11.34.jpg
4 MB, 1576x2793
Hey /toy/ I just got all of this at a flea market $20 total. Anyone else get anything good at garage sales or flea markets?

I also need help identifying one of these figures ill post a closer pic
>>
I got him with the gi joe figures but im pretty sure that's not what he's from
>>
File: 2016-05-30 11.21.10.jpg (2 MB, 1391x2473) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30 11.21.10.jpg
2 MB, 1391x2473
>>5702877
Forgot picture
>>
>>5702881
It's Kurse from Thor the Dark world.
>>
>>5702872
Top right is movie violator, two in the middle are a Zombie Viper and one of the Dreadnaughts, both from GI Joe. Bottom left is the real prize, that's Grave Digger from Spawn. Idk if he's valuable but he's a super fun toy so congrats on that, he was one of my favorites as a kid.
>>
>>5702969
Also all the bendy demons go with Grave Digger, they're his minions.
>>
>>5702972
You will never have the bag of bendy demons.
>>
>>5702966
>>5702969
Thanks anons. After looking up the zombie viper I wish he had his interchangeable arms with him but I got the gi joe figures and that kurse fogure for $10 so im not complaining
>>
>>5703119
Heh, your Kurse is wearing Night Adder's Rottweiler's collar.
If you're in the States I probably still have a set of Z-V's vine arms I can send your way.
>>
>>5702872
that shit for 20 is expensive
>>
>>5702872
What the fuck is a flea market anyways? Is that one of those things were a poor Native American man tries to sell garbage he found while dumpster diving off of rusty metal shelves in a sandy vacant lot?
>>
>>5703695
It's basically a giant garage sale with vendors that may also sell new products and/or services.

Go outside more if you don't know what it is.
>>
>>5703119
are you looking to sell the zombie viper and dreadnought chick? ill take them off your hands...or we could trade arms, i got my zombie viper at a flea market too and mine came with the tentacles, always wanted normal arms lol
>>
>>5703515
Hey, sorry for the late response, I got banned for a post I didnt even make so I had to appeal it. I am from the states, Michigan if that helps

>>5703730
Sorry anon I have grown rather attached to them
>>
I have never once found a great retro toy at a garage sale. I only recently started buying retro antique vintage kaiju and tokusatsu toys.

I won't buy any modern made ones.
My cut off for toys is 1989 unless its a 90's vinyl toy that was released with movie laser disc and had never had toys released on their own.

Godzilla retro toys are about the only things you will find at garage sales that are worth collecting. Even then most 90's Godzllia is not worth buying really.

Here in America the garage sales will almost never have Godzilla toys for sale and even if they did they are 90's trash.

Maybe its different on the West Coast, but any where else you're not going to find anything vintage vinyl before the 90's Power Rangers or modern godzlia stuff.

What I really don't understand is that Space Giants, Johnny Sokko and His Flying Robot, Ultraman, and even a handful of other TV released Toei movies were all brought to America.

These shows were popular, but no American merchandise was ever released like tiny toys.

Why is that?

Garage sale finds aren't worth much if they aren't in the packaging unless you like to display them.
>>
>>5705320
one last bump
>>
>>5702988
I dearly want the bag of bendy demons
>>
you gotta do a stopmotion with the bendy demons mane
>>
>>5705320
faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.