[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandarake Issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: f4eaf82459f618.jpg (67 KB, 564x224) Image search: [Google]
f4eaf82459f618.jpg
67 KB, 564x224
So here's something new I ran into since I've started using mandarake 3 years ago, I had a package sent via EMS just recently and it stopped tracking after being received in San fransisco customs about 8 days ago.

Now I'm privy to how customs works but I was also concerned because it didn't show the usual tracking MO. Opened an investigation, investigator on my case says that while the container from japan arrived in Frisco the package was never scanned through meaning it was never on board.

I emailed Sahra which is the branch I purchased from but what do I go about doing to ensure I get my money or my package?

I read some old threads similar to this problem on google but they didn't really shed any light on the situation.
>>
I'm kinda new to the Mandarake thing.

Why is it that Sahra shows the estimated shipping cost before buying but other stores don't?
>>
>>5693880
Sahra is a warehouse, not an actual store.
>>
>>5693898
Oh, thanks anon.

Any idea why their shipping is expensive as fuck compared to places like AmiAmi and HLJ?
>>
> US post fucks up
> Blame Japanese store

damn murrikans
>>
>>5693860
thats not their fault its the us post.
>>
>>5693902
Honestly two months ago it wasn't as expensive. I used to be able to ship a single shf in a box for 10 bucks via DHL. now they want 2800 for dhl. the fuck man.
>>
I want to order from them but I can't get the 3D secure thing on my card
>>
>>5694416
As long as what you are ordering isn't "adult" material, you should be able to use paypal.
>>
>>5694443
That's exactly what I want though. I wish they would just drop it. What do they even have it for to cover their asses?
>>
>>5694289
>>5694281

The package never was put in the container from japan so it was mandarake's fault
>>
>>5694644

I've never had this problem before, are you just trying to scam them?
>>
>>5694644
Japan Post's fault, not Mandarake.

When was the last scan event if you check via JP Post's website?
>>
>>5695931

Here in Los Angeles, when I spoke with the investigator who was assigned to my case he said an item with that number never was filed through and that they photograph every package that comes off the container and nothing matched.

I emailed Sahra a few times to open a claim with japan post but so far they haven't responded.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.