[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you find these sort of vandalism at the toy stores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 20160523_102230.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160523_102230.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1536
How often do you find these sort of vandalism at the toy stores you tend to visit?.

I found this headless taskmaster on my near mall, as you can see the plastic was removed or cutted and they just took the head.

Be honest, have you ever done it?
>>
>>5689016
>cutted

Shit this guy just removed the middleman and took the head straight up. Props.

Common practice is to buy the figure and return it with swapped parts/ or sometimes even a swapped figure.

And yes, I do it. Only with BAF parts though. Never a full figure.
>>
>>5689016
Fuck shoplifters, especially people who steal stupid shit like toys. They think they're "sticking it to the man" or just being edgy little faggots, but really it only hurts the store and it's employees because they're too fucking cheap to buy a children's toy.
>>
>>5689016
even shoplifters don't want that shitty udon head.
>>
>>5689016
Every time I go in to a Walmart I find some form of this on the pegs. It's a little less consistent in other retail outlets
>>
>>5689025

How does it feel knowing you're a piece of shit?
>>
>>5689025
scumbag
>>
why just the head
>>
>>5689016
What was so good about just the head?
>>
All the time. I see BAF parts missing, or other shit ripped into and stolen. My friend used to steal back in the day, it was fucking lame.... opening toys in kmart and taking them home, idk, felt weird man.
>>
>>5689055
Nah, it's just cause you don't wanna pay shit.
>>
>>5690018
Nah, it's just because you're a piece of shit
>>
>>5690031
Exactly, why would he sell his brethren into slavery for toys?
>>
>>5689199
Not him, but it brings me joy to see people mad from this sort of thing. Get fucked Faggot.
>>
>>5690045
Why?
>>
>>5690051
He's probably having a miserable life.

It gives him great joy because he has a tiny penis.
>>
>>5690045

See, it brings to him mad joy. Faggot people sort of get fucked from this thing, but not me.
>>
When Baron Zemo got released, someone jizzed into the Baron Zemo toys and put them back on the shelf.

Like, they removed the figure, jizzed all over poor Helmut, and put him back in the box.

What the fuck.
>>
>>5689016
I used to barcode more expensive figures, leader class transformers and such. Turn around and sell on ebay, made good profit, shit was literally cash
>>
>>5689635
Nothing; he left the alternate head actually worth displaying the figure with anyway.
>>
>>5689055
U sound triggered
>>
in my toysrus this happens most often to the WWE figures, people stealing accessories like championship belts
>>
We know a lot of these people are unironically prideful in what they do, but how do stores and employees feel about this? and don't give me the "no one in walmart gives a shit" argument

>be runniing a toy store/working at the toy aisle
>neckbeards and rebellious teens come to shoplift and sabotage your merchandise
>they don't even feel guilty about it
I felt like only americans can pull this off with such an attitude, in shittier places of the world people actually get punished for stealing shit in general
>inb4 IT'S JUST TOYS NO ONE CAREEEEES
>>
Literally never seen it happen.

>>5692699

Those belts are tight. I wish Finn Balor came with the NXT belt or Tyson Kidd at least came with a cloth hoody like some of the other figure.
>>
>>5693968
I'm a walmart cuck slave and it really pisses me off, especially when they steal the dumbest shit, like air fresheners . It's mostly little things, but every once in awhile someone will be ballsy enough to steal something big. A lot of stolen makeup too, all the white trash girls gotta look good for Jamal I guess.

The worst thing about it all is you can't do shit about it, even if you witness it happening. The best you can do is report it to management and hope they can catch the person stealing again or bother following up on the cameras. The only training given for shoplifting is just to be really friendly if they look shifty to hopefully spook them into changing their minds.
>>
>>5694159
Yeah I used to be a walmart drone too, most people wont stop you and are very free to steal what you want. As long as a plain clothes "shopper" isn't following you then any one who stops you at the door ignore them.
>>
>>5694159
>The only training given for shoplifting is just to be really friendly if they look shifty to hopefully spook them into changing their minds.

Happens in australia too, super market worker here.

When Istarted years ago if someone was shop lifting big or small we'd all come up and tell them off or even chase them, now once one foot is out the door that's it and there are so few of us to do anything.

I swear what makes me really mad is when I find damaged shit (usually toys) where it can be repackaged as I found the box, fucking supervisors just throw it in the bin, if they aren't willing to reduce it least tape up the damn thing.

Being a toy collectors in a supermarket is sufering
>>
Jin's legion of OMG CUSTOMIZING IS KING fanatics think that everything is theirs for the taking. Usually they just r&r ((rip and return)) parts off but now that Jin posted that midnight case opening guide they all go around with these stupid fucking key knives and slice through packages to get the parts they need. Jim actually encourages buying figures for just parts and ruining the chance for a real collector or kid to own something amazing for their collection.

Tl;dr Jins cronies swipe parts to make shitty customs to be more like him
>>
Back when WoW TCG was a thing, I opened a bunch of packs in the isle at Walmart, took only the cards I wanted, put the rest back into the foil packs and left.
>>
>>5694264
muh advice
>>
I see it frequently with gi joes. Parts taken, vehicle drivers cut out.

Ive seen comic stores buy every marvel figure from all the targets and walmarts. Then turn around and dump all their spiderman and iron man figures that wont sell.
>>
>>5694159
Gee, even your retailers are cucked. Get your shit together, America.
In most of Latinamerica shoplifters have to be the swiftest and smartest motherfuckers to be able to even steal a shirt because security is steady as fuck.

We get full TVs shoplifted all the time, though.
>>
>>5690577
I bought a Zemo in an outlet store.

Now I really hope the sonofabitch wasn't Jizz covered and just cleaned up and sold lol
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.