[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WANTED: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Civil War: Black Panther
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I'm searching for this particular figure from The Marvel Legends line. It is Marvel Legends Infinite Series Civil War BLACK PANTHER. My area rarely ever gets figures, and I know this figure hasn't hit the mass market yet, but I know it'll be a while until my area see it, if it all. Im willing to pay over retail for him, but nowhere near the prices hes going for on eBay, or what some other online retailers are charging. If you have him, please let me know. Thanks!
>>
>>5687809
Chill out and wait a few weeks for the hype train to stop, then you'll be able to find him for a lot cheaper, unless you feel like blowing all that extra money on a ML
>>
Ive got one mah nigha but hes oob and he's been hotglued, still interested?
>>
Yep, you'll eventually find one out in the wild if you're just patient. Only worry if you haven't found one in a month, since it's unlikely they'll do another wave.
>>
>>5687821
It also may have gotten some jizz in it, but it was errant jozz I wasn't aiming for it i swear
>>
>>5687809
*shits on your face*
Want this!?
>>
Whats hotglued?
>>
>>5687826
>his first question isnt even about the jizz
>>
>>5687826
He ejaculated on the figure.
>>
such a PC character
>>
/tv/ please go.
>>
>>5687809
Get the fuck out, you faggot.
Go check your fucking local Craigslist.
>>
>>5687832
How? He was made in the 60's, so it's not like he's some new Black guy SJW's forced Marvel to create just to keep Black people from bitching about muh equality.
>>
>>5687822
OP don't listen to this mook. He clearly doesn't live in a toy desert like we do. Set up a saved search on eBay and check it every day.

Good God, this "be patient" meme needs to die in a fire.
>>
this moron will be selling out $60 by tomorrow

fucking manchildren
>>
>>5689424
I live in one of the largest metro areas in the world, basically a scalper heaven, but i still manage to find what i want.
I even find things i don't want and get them for friends and brothers.

And no, i don't go out everyday to hunt. I go like once or twice a week and only when I'm already going to be in the area, like to buy groceries or other shit i need.
It's pretty rare when i can't find something, like with GI Joe's Pursuit of Cobra lines. I had multiple people looking out for these lines to help me get them. In multiple states. The line was hard as fuck to get.
>>
>I want 100 Million bucks and a BJ plz.
>>
>>5689991
That's great. I live near a small state capital in the northeast with probably 20 stores within an hour of my house. And if I relied on B&M for toys, I'd be lucky to get 5 or 6 per year. Shelves are always bare. If it's a store exclusive, forget about it. I swear they all take turns getting a single case of whatever we're talking about and that's it.

It's been so bad for so long that I might be the original Takara fanboy. I wish we had a similar foreign option for more toy lines (not Figuarts).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.