[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buying a toy because it looks cool instead of buying it based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 7tWdEeo.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
7tWdEeo.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>buying a toy because it looks cool instead of buying it based on knowing the source material and as a result it meaning something to you

>brand loyalty causing you to defend overpriced figures

>telling someone to buy an authentic version of the figure even if the bootleg is just as good and 300% cheaper

>criticizing and harassing over posing in photo generals without offering advice

>owning any POP!

>claiming nendoroid is any better than pop on principal

>telling someone they are terrible because they are happy with not modifying a completed plamo kit

>whining about not getting feedback in BST

>scalping in the BST when someone can just buy it for the scalped price on amazon

>buying godzilla figures when they are just glorified statues

>spending money on transformers

>watching toy reviewers for their personality and not for the review

>enjoying a new piece of media means you now need a toy related to it
>>
>metaposting

>not discussing toys
>>
>>5682628
>whining about not getting feedback in BST
>scalping in the BST when someone can just buy it for the scalped price on amazon

Those should read

>crying that you deserve low prices "just because" it's BST and not eBay
>>
>>5682628
was severely depressed on my purchase of strongarm

was hesitant on buying anything from the line of robots in disguise cause it looks like preschool

about the only one that was okay was grimlock (g1 color)

what happend to the generations line
even the combiner line looks weak (like an older preschool toy line)

look at the generations line prowl and the combiner prowl
>>
>>5682628
>not buying toys that look cool and making a backstory for them yourself
You have no imagination.
>>
>>5682628
Found the Autist everyone, that was easy
>>
>being offended that somebody hates Funko POPs and make a rule that nobody is allowed to discuss it because you're a pussy bitch
>>
File: 1444778815603.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1444778815603.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>5682628
Cool blog, where's the subscribe button?

>greentexting

>Blerg blarg blurg ching chong
>>
Not gonna read all that shit. Op is a fag.
>>
>Too much bait: the thread.
>>
File: Dragon Ball_v01_ch011_p168.png (37 KB, 274x204) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball_v01_ch011_p168.png
37 KB, 274x204
You forgot not-opening collectors, OP. Or maybe not, but I ctrl+f-ed instead of reading.
>>
>>buying a toy because it looks cool instead of buying it based on knowing the source material and as a result it meaning something to you
>enjoying a new piece of media means you now need a toy related to it
How contradictory
>>
>buying a toy because it looks cool instead of buying it based on knowing the source material and as a result it meaning something to you
What if figure doesn't have source material?
>>
it's this the shitposting assigned thread?
>>
>>5682628
>liking what I don't
>>
>>5682628
>having an opinion

You need to get beat by the thought police.
>>
Why can't we buy what we think looks cool? I don' t like the Iron Man comics or Movies, but I love the suit design
>>
>>5682628

>continuing the long tradition of being a faggot OP
>>
>>5682663
god universe 2.0 prowl is a disgusting piece of everything that was wrong with hasbro of 2009's quality control.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.