[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people make miniature boxes and posters? Any ideas on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: kirby.jpg (81 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
kirby.jpg
81 KB, 600x432
How do people make miniature boxes and posters?

Any ideas on replicating this scene?
>>
It's a life-sized kirby and nendo
>>
>>5671105
>life-sized kirby

Kirby's 8 inches tall.
>>
why is Kirby walking away from the counter holding money? Shouldn't he have bought something?
>>
>>5671126
I think he sold a bunch of garbage for some dosh.
>>
Never done it myself but I can deduce it just by looking at it. Probably disassembled a shoe box to make the room. Everything else is obviously papercraft printed from a high quality printer. You can tell looking at the cash register which still has folding lines. Shelving was probably made from those slabs of hobby wood you can find in most hobby stores or dollhouse stores. The glass shelving in the back is the hardest one to figure out they either used a clear plastic sheet or photoshop/angle magic. Most of it is clearly paper.
>>
>>5671080
With a printer.

>find image
>scale down
>???
>profit!
>>
>>5671118
That's a lie from the creator himself. I don't believe it.

However, is that pic implying that world he's in is our world.
>>
>>5671080
>kirby visits north korea
>>
>>5671126
>>5671127
he thought the boxes were candy
>>
>>5671080
the cashier is a papecraft made for figmas which was posted years ago, it should be in this mega link a kind anon made recently for papercraft for toys
https://mega.nz/#F!5wx3RYYC!0OQerQXFeFQzbRJDtmJBeA

as for the toy boxes, it should be really simple: just try to make a prism in paint or whatever pic editing program you have and then you fill it with a pic the frontal, profile and behind view of a box. for that you could even scan the boxes you have.
once you done either resize it or you print it at the smallest setting possible, and you do the same for the posters
>>
>>5671938
>cashier
You mean register?
>>
>>5672166
No the cashier is a paper kraft
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.