[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toys to Life General - /ttl/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: ttl general3.png (659 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ttl general3.png
659 KB, 1600x900
Come here to talk about all your favorite Toys to Life stuff; Skylanders, Amiibo, Disney Infinity, Lego Dimensions and whatever third party stuff from companies jumping on the money train.

Please remember to take actual game discussion to >>>/v/ where you'll likely get trolled and not find anything of interest. Please take your trolling to >>>/b/ where I'm sure no one will care about your shit opinion.

>Pastebinned Info
http://pastebin.com/KEq5q6gM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming Releases Calendar:

Skylanders:
> Fire Sales fucking everywhere. If you're interested in getting some characters or padding your collection, consider shopping around, especially on amazon who has most of the figures for half off or more!

Amiibo:
>Bayonetta, Cloud and Corrin Amiibos confirmed.
>Kirby Series announced [Kirby: Planet Robobot] (Kirby, Waddle Dee, King DeDeDe and Meta Knight), coming June 10th

Dimensions:
>Wave 5 Out Now!
[Fun Pack] Slimer (Slime Shooter)
[Fun Pack] Llyod (Llyod's Golden Dragon)
[Fun Pack] Bane (Big Drill For You)

Infinity:
FUCKING CANCELLED
>>
I haven't updated the Pastebin in a long time. Is there anything you want to see, or think I should include?
>>
I'm really glad Infinity is cancelled. They did so many things wrong with that game that it felt deserved.
>Limit use of characters
>You have to collect coins before you can use same-universe characters
>triangle/x button is the attack button instead of square/y
Might as well cancel KH3 too.

So...who are your FAVORITE skylanders?
>>
>Sony is actively scooping up Avalanche staff from The Igering.
>Sony has been able to observe the mistakes of the past big franchises.
>Could conceivably enter the market with their own TTL franchise.
>Be ready with a LBP style customization game, a LD crossover story game, and unlockable Amiibo style bonuses in their own franchises

those absolute madmen

[spoiler]now if only Sony owned any franchises people cared about[/spoiler]
[spoiler]i'd still buy a fat princess soniibo[/spoiler]
>>
>>5668513
The best thing sony could do is make a Ratchet-style platformer...as for story, i dont know
>>
>>5668513

I'd buy a Sir Dan, Parappa, Spike, Ratchet and Clank, Blasto and Sly Cooper Soniibos.

Also, where's your source?
>>
>>5668784
>Also, where's your source?
https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/730167700396249088
>>
>>5668796

It probably won't be anything significant. Just to fill in some empty positions.
>>
>>5668801
Probably. Still, though, have some imagination.
>>
So when should I turn in my DI stuff?
>>
File: PlayStation_Move_Heroes.png (284 KB, 350x403) Image search: [Google]
PlayStation_Move_Heroes.png
284 KB, 350x403
>>5668570
>The best thing sony could do is make a Ratchet-style platformer.
We saw what happened the last time they did something like that.

>>5668784
Give me R&C, Loco Roco, Patapon, Iota, Puppetteer, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Sir Dan, Parappa, an Ape, and maybe a Drake and I'd be happy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1900x932) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1900x932
>>5668884
They only made that to test that shitty wiimote ripoff. also PS All-Stars wasnt so bad, they just bankrupted a company
>>
File: 2016-05-14 08.39.05.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-14 08.39.05.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5668510
> So...who are your FAVORITE skylanders?
Pic related.

>>5668570
As someone who recently bought a Wii U to play T2L games, this post describes the exact scenario for me buying a PS5K
>>
>>5668857

Seriously I need to know when I can still make a good amount turning them in.
>>
>>5668499
you forgot the squid sis amiibos
>>
>>5668513
I would buy lammy and parappa's soniibo if they ditch the original paper style for them this time.
>>
>>5668510
Fiesta, Rocky Roll, Lob-Star and Thumpback.
>>
>>5669675
Shit, I'll put them in the pastebin
>>
>>5668510
Donkey Kong
>>
File: 1450477381122.jpg (207 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
1450477381122.jpg
207 KB, 920x900
Beside tube heros what else does PC have?
>>
What's the few remaining DI stuff coming out besides Nemo?
>>
>>5670731
>Tube Heroes
Wait they actually made NFC figures for the fucking nameless youtube figures that sold like shit because why would kids fucking want them?
>>
>>5671247
Alice, Hatter, Time, Nemo, Dory. Thats it.
>>
>>5668510
Bowser/DK and the giants
>>
File: Y3lYli4R.jpg (99 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
Y3lYli4R.jpg
99 KB, 1024x765
>>5668510
>So...who are your FAVORITE skylanders?

Pop fucking fizz
>>
>>5671324
Oh yes they did
I will like them better if they had youtubers I like.
>>
>>5671733
weren't these

A) using the wrong bodies because these are Minecraft skins
B) highly unauthorized on the part of Youtube AND the people who use these skins?

>and yes I am aware that Mojang's TOS says that you don't own jack shit you create for the game, but why not use the Minecraft body then?
>>
>>5671733
saw a billion of these things on a target endcap on a ridiculous clearance
>>
>>5671733
God dammit these depress me endlessly. Had I only tossed aside college and a career for LPing minecraft and made a fool of myself for millions of autistic children, then I would have an action figure of myself sold in stores nationwide.
>>
>>5671540

Is there any chance of Disney changing their minds and having the line continue?
>>
>>5671804
none, the only chance is a third party picking up the infinity license.
>>
>>5671767
never played minecraft but I'll try to answer
>A) using the wrong bodies because these are Minecraft skins
The original blocky characters from the game maybe were not toyetic enough

>B) highly unauthorized on the part of Youtube AND the people who use these skins?
I'm sure they go the rights from the youtubers, dunno about minecraft

>>5671791
Good

>>5671798
You should had LPd games you actually like

All of that is beside the point, if PC dosn't have a toys to life line then what will you guys want to see?
>>
>>5671812

So I guess I'd better start turning my figures in....
>>
Disney Infinity was cancelled i think its the momento for star collecting them
>>
>>5671733
Never heard of any of these losers and I guess most kids haven't either since these are clogging the pegs at every wal-mart I go to.
>>
>>5671812
In that case I'd vote for Bandai Namco to continue for Disney. They did release Infinity in Japan so...

That and I want it to be backwards compatible with EVERYTHING.
>>
>>5671733
I like how "over five billion views" is a selling point.
>>
>>5671988
I think kids today maybe recognize their names, but they're not going to buy toys. Honestly, I don't think any toy line is actually doing very well except for like universal constants like Lego, Hot Wheels and Barbie.

It's likely mostly a collector market for everything.

The whole point of Tube Heroes is baffling as they're simply people who stream games. They're not "heroic" or anything you'd use your imagination with...they're just like...regular average people.

>>5671893
I'm actually really curious as to how this will work. Right now, most Infinity stuff is still on shelves; will stores start having fire sales over the summer or wait til the holidays? And what becomes of the Playmation (if that's being cancelled too?) and Infinity parts of the "Toys to Life Aisle" at like....Target and TRU? Will one of the other series flood over? Will they shitcan that aisle and bring more video games back in?

And what about prices? Will they shoot up on the 3rd party market or will they be rock bottom?

It leaves a huge vacuum in the market and I really want to see whats gonna happen
>>
>>5673069
>And what about prices? Will they shoot up on the 3rd party market or will they be rock bottom?
With all the sales they've been having on absolutely everything and you can still get exclusive stuff like the crystal figures on sale for brand new from stores right now I don't think we have to worry for a couple years when it comes to the figures. They might get to be like $20-30 but I don't think it'd go more than that for single figures.

One thing I'd be worried about doing is finishing off a disc collection later down the road. It's already a bit expensive to get certain disks even if eBay sellers sell them in singles(Some go for like $15-20) so that won't help things years down the line.
>>
File: skylanders-donkey-kong-bowser.png (338 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
skylanders-donkey-kong-bowser.png
338 KB, 800x482
not sure if this was posted in the last thread, but just discovered that Mini Mario is also on 3DS...and that the Skymiibos actually work on that version. not sure if the wii u version fixed that yet though
>>
>>5673497
Are they treated as regular Bowser and DK?
>>
Kind of a stupid question;

How do I get around actually building the portal on the tray for Lego Dimensions? I'm not home and don't want to lug around the whole portal build. Is there a way to trick the game into thinking it's there?
>>
>>5673582
yes, and not the robot thing

>>5674010
I dont think you have to actually build the gate thing...right? isnt it just there for fun?
>>
File: shake.gif (3 MB, 282x159) Image search: [Google]
shake.gif
3 MB, 282x159
>>5668513
If we're going off of Playstation All Stars, I'd buy a Soniibo of Raiden.
>>
>>5674058
That's what I thought. But I got the part where you build the gate and it didn't do anything.
>>
File: 1463468530580.jpg (414 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463468530580.jpg
414 KB, 1600x1200
Well at least we lasted this long without exclusives.
>>
>>5675455
Where and how?
>>
>>5675736
I'd be willing to bet it's a E3 or something exclusive. It's got a gold base and the regular version will probably come out later on.
>>
>>5675455
it better be cheap if it's just a minikit
>>
Now that Disney Infinity is done and servers are on their deathbed, what toy boxes should I download? Preferably ones that cover Disney movies that aren't in the playsets but have figures for example Nightmare Before Christmas, Stitch, ,Zootopia, Wreck it Ralph, etc.
>>
>>5675110
maybe you just stick certain parts somewhere, and itll work?
>>
File: cancelled.png (11 KB, 485x99) Image search: [Google]
cancelled.png
11 KB, 485x99
>same day as the announcement
oh wow
>>
>>5676269
Three hours before the announcement they said how hard they were at work on a new Star Wars set.

Literally, everyone went to lunch and came back to a full Igering.
>>
File: 5c1.png (62 KB, 591x275) Image search: [Google]
5c1.png
62 KB, 591x275
>>5676277
How much do you think they want to JUST now.

>Get to a work at your favorite place, Disney Infinity studios
>work a bit more on this awesome Star Wars set for Rouge One, have access to really awesome materials to tweak it just right
>go out to lunch
>come back and Iger is there
>We've cancelled Disney Infinity
>>
>>5676294
A lot of staffers are in a state of shock. Disney is offering resume updating workshops, and some are grateful for that, but mostly everyone is sad.

JV, in his own words, is "completely numb".
>>
>>5676294
It's really sad they were fired right then and there.
At least let them finish 3.0.
Now Disney Infinity ends with Finding fucking Dory.
>>
I'm really sad about Infinity, but at the same time I'm looking forward to the sales.
Since there won't be any more figs I can buy the ones I was hesitant about.
I have barely any Marvel ones. Can someone suggest the best characters for Battlegrounds?
>>
Funny but it seems Infinity 3.0 gets and achievement update on the Xbox 360 (so presumably on the XO, PS3-4 too). The achievements are tied to Marvel Battlegrounds and Finding Dory.

Veteran Hero (30)
Earn 10,000 Experience Points in Marvel Battlegrounds

Take My Wings (15)
Knock 5 enemies out of the sky with thrown objects in Marvel Battlegrounds

Fighting Friends (15)
Play any four-player Versus match in Marvel Battlegrounds

Special Delivery (15)
Use 3 Special Moves in One Match in Marvel Battlegrounds

Great Collection (15)
Complete all Challenges in Marvel Battlegrounds

Morro Bay Superstar (30)
Rescue every lost fish from the MLI

Shell Collector (15)
Have 250 shells in your collection at one time

Turn Out the Lights (15)
Defeat the Anglerfish Toy

Morro Bay Builder (15)
Place 5 buildings in Morro Bay

Challenge Accepted (15)
Complete all Morro Bay challenges with at least a bronze rating
>>
They revealed what the female Marvel character was going to be before cancellation.

Spider-Gwen.
>>
>>5679952

Thank God it was cancelled then
>>
>>5679952
NO GODDAMNIT NO NO NO NO
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>5679952
At least there's one positive to the cancellation.
>>
File: freshspideyofnewyork.jpg (598 KB, 1984x680) Image search: [Google]
freshspideyofnewyork.jpg
598 KB, 1984x680
>>5679952
FUCK EVERYTHING!
>>
>>5679952
where was this revealed?
To be honest, I could see that happening,since Marvel loves to push her every chance they get.
>>
I heard that some of the newer Disney Infinity figure codes don't work on PC.
I just bought Hulkbuster and Ant-Man since a store was starting to put them on clearance. Do those work?
>>
>>5679952
Bait
>>
>>5679952
Same-moveset-Woman? Guess they wont get my money after all
>>
>>5673086
>One thing I'd be worried about doing is finishing off a disc collection later down the road. It's already a bit expensive to get certain disks even if eBay sellers sell them in singles(Some go for like $15-20) so that won't help things years down the line.

Seconded, the King Mickey disc will probably be the most expensive out of the lot of 'em due to event exclusivity.
>>
>>5680899
i think they mean those for Alice and Finding Dory figures
>>
>>5681260
I don't know. Apparently people can't get those Zootopia figures to work on PC, and those are already on the shelves.
I just bought them because they look cool and were cheap. But it'd be nice to actually play the game a bit without buying one of those big sets.
>>
>>5680759
http://infinityinquirer.com/2016/05/19/podcast-talking-patrick-klepek-revealing-insight-disney-infinity-situation/

Podcast with the writer of the Kotaku article.
>>
>>5681247
We can only hope there's a pack-in with 2.8 or 3, but now it seems like that will probably never happen and it'll be forever tied to that one event which really sucks.
>>
>>5680899
You can redeem them but the characters will not work. Hulkbuster is old and will work just fine, Ant-Man won't. Picture related is the latest patch of PC, I own both Hulkbuster and Ant-Man and have redeemed them.
>>
>>5680922
Well, the entire line was cancelled so the point is moot.
>>
>>5680899
Because the PC version has long since been abandoned, the following characters won't work on it:

- Nick
- Judy
- Baloo
- Ant-Man
- Black Panther
- First Avenger Cap
- Vision
- Alice
- Mad Hatter
- Time
- Dory
- Nemo

Except for the Zootopia characters (which came out right as soon as said abandonment happened), any character not compatible with the PC version will have a yellow stripe near the bottom of the packaging saying you need an Internet update to use it. Black Suit Spider-Man is playable on PC since he's just a reprint of a Vita-exclusive 2.0 figure with a new moveset, but he'll probably use his old moves on PC.

Also if you have another version of the game, you can scan your figures on that system and get access to them on PC. That way you don't need to open them up if you don't want to.
>>
>>5681910
>Black Suit Spider-Man is playable on PC since he's just a reprint of a Vita-exclusive 2.0 figure with a new moveset, but he'll probably use his old moves on PC.
Wait, could you clarify this? Does he have a brand new moveset in 3.0 or does the 3.0 version figure only have that?
>>
>>5681920
From what I read, the Battlegrounds update gave all Black Suit Spidermans a new moveset with all the 3.0 bells and whistles.
>>
>>5674010
>>5675110
You don't really need to build the portal for Dimensions. Just skip past the on-screen instructions and you'll be fine. You don't even need to attach the minifigs, because their pads are helpfully marked.

I suggest actually building the accessory toys though (ie. Batmobile, TARDIS, Homer's TV). Their pads aren't printed with anything to identify them with, since they're meant to be interchangeable.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>5679952
GOD

FUCKING

DAMMIT
>>
>sites are selling an Amiibo cheat device that has ALL Amiibos built in to use them in games without needing them
>costs $90, which is about the cost of 6 Amiibos to use every one of them
>>
>>5681910
>peashy mustard face
>>
>>5682755
That's pretty stupid.
>>
>>5682755
How does it have all amiibos if they constantly bring out new characters?
>>
>>5682755
amiiqo has been around forever

they can't be that hard to decode when some of them end up doing stupid shit like giving people subway rides in russia
>>
>>5682815
nah, it's smart- it means you don't have to spend $1000+ on cheapo quality figurines to add some mostly useless fluff to your games.

>>5682919
it's probably able to be patched
>>
>>5683068
>cheapo quality figurines
Why are you even here?
>>
>>5683068
So why would you spend $90 for the useless fluff? That's not much better. Anyone buying amiibos is usually doing it for the figures rather than for the game content.
>>
>>5682755
If only it was for Skylanders too, i might buy it.
>>
>>5683101
>I need to justify spending $13 on a figurine tha'ts worth $3 at most
>>
>>5683570
Again, why are you in a thread about collecting figures you think are "cheapo".
>>
File: char_146270.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_146270.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>>5683577
>dont you dare hate what i like
>>
>>5683591
Just go make another one of your amiibo hate threads on /v/ where some people will actually share your opinion.
>>
File: avengers infinity.jpg (134 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
avengers infinity.jpg
134 KB, 1200x675
Is Infinity an always online type of game?

I was thinking of getting it and a bunch of figs more my nephews birthday but it getting discontinued made me question how good a gift it is

if it will still be playable then it's cool
>>
>>5683797
I've never played it online (v1.0).
>>
>>5683797
not really, online just gives you access to other people's toy boxes
>>
>>5683805
>>5683824

Oh okay cool. they should be happy then.
>>
Yesterday I wanted to play Infinity and it got an update on Xbox One. It is 2.9GB and the new version number is 3.0.0 (the base game was 1.0.0 and the first update made it 2.0.0).

I didn't find anything on the internet, are there any new feature or it is just an update for the Alice and Dory sets?
>>
>>5668510
>So...who are your FAVORITE skylanders?
Stealth Elf, Tree Rex, Whirlwind, Pop Fizz, Splat, Magna Charge, Blast Zone, Smolderdash, Cynder, Roller Brawl, Grim Creeper, Bat Spin and Smash Hit.
>>
File: 1444863496977.png (82 KB, 255x207) Image search: [Google]
1444863496977.png
82 KB, 255x207
>the last update destroyed the stability of toy box
>it'll never be fixed
>>
With Disney Infinity there's no real end to the game, but you need the different figures and playsets to have something to play with. DI got most of our free time when my niece and nephew stop by.

Is Skylanders similar or is there a straight forward quest you're playing and the toys are simply your D&D crew? I had Giants and Swap Force dropped on me and I was curious if there was a minimum set of figures - like one of each type - you can grab for each to be able to "finish" the game.
>>
>>5685464
Each Skylanders game is entirely beatable with one one or two figures, but to get all the collectables and 100% the game you'll need A bunch of figures depending on each game.

Adventure: one Skylander from each of the 8 elements

Giants: A Giant and a Skylander for each of the other 7 elements

Swap Force: a Swapper from each of the 8 Swap types, a Giant and one for each of the remaining elements

Trap Team: A Trap Master and a Trap of each of the 10/11 elements

Superchargers: One Supercharger and one Land, one Sea and one Sky vehicle.
>>
>>5685641
Awesome, this helped a lot.
>>
>>5685464
DI is more sandbox than adventure game. The adventures they do have (as playsets) are short, so you should wind up spending most of your time building worlds ala Minecraft. You just have to know how to effectively unlock crap for more building blocks.

Skylanders are primarily adventures. You spend most of your time killing baddies to reach the end bosses to complete the story.

>>5685641
You only need 8 swap characters and 1 giant of your choice. There's a list of which 8 swap chars you can get that will fulfill every single swap and element gate in the game.

Of course, fuck min/max. You play the skylander that you dig the most. REACH FOR THE STARS.
>>
>>5686144
>>5685641
I'm not sure if it works on other versions of the game (i'm assuming it should) but you can actually bypass the dual element gates in Swap Force by adding a second controller, and just putting the two characters on the portal (so if you say, bought one of each of the characters in each element previously you could use them here)

Actually if you wanted to 100% everything you'd essentially buy:
[Spyro (Magic), Triggs (Tech), Gilly (Water)] (Starter Pack), Terrafin (Earth), Stealth Elf/Stump Smash (Life), Cynder (Undead), Whirlwind/Lightning Rod (Air), Flameslinger/Ignitor (Fire)
>This is granted for the easiest to buy characters

[Tree Rex] (Starter Pack)

[Blast Zone & Wash Buckler] (Starter Pack; Rocket & Climb), Rattle Shake (Undead; Bounce), Magna Charge (Tech; Speed), Free Ranger (Air; Spin), Hoot Loop (Magic; Teleport), Stink Bomb (Life; Sneak), Rubble Rouser (Earth; Dig)
>This should give you access to all the Swap Force locations

[Snap Shot (Water), Water and Life Traps] (Starter Pack); For TT you simply need one Trap Master and one Trap of the remaining elements (10,/11 Trap Masters, 9/11 Traps). This one becomes difficult because of the low amount of traps you can likely find at retail any more, so you'll have to do some hunting. Most of the other series games can easily be found on amazon or at Gamestop/TRU's used sections for a fraction of the cost of retail.

[Spitfire; Fire + Hot Streak; Land] (Alternatively, Dong; Life + Barrel Blaster; Land], and then any combination of the remaining Air and Sea vehicles.
>>
File: 201700000942.jpg (829 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
201700000942.jpg
829 KB, 1001x1001
First Sky6 Leak comes from a calendar.
>>
File: 201700000942_1.jpg (718 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
201700000942_1.jpg
718 KB, 1001x1001
>>5686671
Also new artwork for Golden Queen for some reason
>>
>>5686671
>16 month 2017 calendar
Holy shit they're adding more months next year?

I'm obviosly joking
>>
>>5686671
>Skylanders on numer six.
>DI folded after 3.

Fucking Iger.
>>
>>5685641
>>5685789
>>5686585
It's also a good idea to buy the latest version of Skylanders, for their newer abilities, swapable move trees and the fact that theyre still compatible with the older games IF that specific character was introduced in that specific game. Like Trap Team Gill Grunt will work all the way to Spyro's adventure, while Trap Team Jet Vac will only work from Giants and up, since it wasnt in SA yet. I also recommend anyone from wave 2 of the Eon's Elite, theyre characters who never got an update but are 3x stronger

None of the Superchargers will work with the old games though, since theyre either new characters OR old characters with new movesets
>>
>>5686910
incoming lousy Smarch weather. brrr...
>>
>>5686671
Tuxedo Samurai?
>>
>>5686585
>I'm not sure if it works on other versions of the game (i'm assuming it should) but you can actually bypass the dual element gates in Swap Force by adding a second controller, and just putting the two characters on the portal (so if you say, bought one of each of the characters in each element previously you could use them here)
You can do that. But if you bought the 8 swap chars to clear the swap gates, you'll automatically have all the elements needed for the dual gates too in 1 char.
>>
>>5682139
how exactly does the game know what vehicle you've built? I don't own Lego Dimensions, I'm just curious.
>>
>>5687285
apparently the game doesnt even know what's built. It's like the skylander Trap Crystals, you choose the vehicle to put into the chip, and there you go. the only reason you build anything at all is so you know what you programmed into the chip. you can even just put a 2x4 brick on it and write "batmobile" on it.

all this building bullshit is just extra fun for lego's extra prices.
>>
>>5687442
>you can even just put a 2x4 brick on it and write "batmobile" on it.
As someone who doesn't even consider buying Lego Dimensions: This is oddly tempting to do.

So, Disney Infinity gets cancelled. "Yesss! Then I don't risk getting into that!"
Aaaand I found the first one on sale for $5, so now I own that. Doubt I'll buy anything more than whatever I can find cheap on clearance. I also assume I'm also limited to the characters made for 1.0.

Oh, and any recommendations on a flying vehicle for Superchargers? I'm thinking of buying the 3DS-version for the Bowser skylander/amiibo and plane. Is the game in that version worth it?
>>
>>5687542
> I also assume I'm also limited to the characters made for 1.0.
Only 1.0 figures, landmarks and discs will work on the first game, yes.

>any recommendations on a flying vehicle for Superchargers?
Sun Runner is pretty op thanks to its lock-on/damage increase move. But if you're a Nintendo Fanboy and only plan to play on Nintendo systems, then the Clown Cruiser is pretty neat.

>thinking of buying the 3DS-version for the Bowser skylander/amiibo and plane. Is the game in that version worth it?
Long Answer: It essentially depends on how into Skylanders you are and whether you can find the Bowser/Clown Cruiser dual pack instead.
Superchargers Racing is entirely a half-hearted Kart Racer game with shitty controls. It has a little more to offer compared to the racemode in the console game. There's not really a story, just race on some tracks and try to get 3 stars on each one.
Bowser and the Cruiser have appeared in a dual pack, but whether you can get that significantly cheaper than just buying the 3ds ver is up to chance, thanks to those damn dirty amiibo collectors.

Short Answer: No.
>>
any news on new Dimensions
>>
>>5688005
Instead of paying for the upcoming sets in cash, it automatically mortgages your house for you.
Convenient!
>>
>>5688008
That sounds like a scheme Tom Nook would cook up. You SURE that's not the new Amiibo plan?
>>
>>5688010
It's his revenge for nobody buying the Animal Crossing amiibo.
>>
>>5687614Thanks
for the info! I might have to reconsider the bowser-plane if it's locked to Nintendo. I'll play superchargers on Wii U, as I don't own any other "current gen"-consoles, but don't know for future games. I'll pick up the sun runner if I see it in stores. (Reminds me that I don't have any light/dark-skylanders yet. Should probably get that too.)
Sounds like the 3ds-game is like I expected. Hopefully the price on that pack dumps soon. There's been a few good offers on the other starter packs lately.
>>
>>5686671
bara owlbear
>>
>>5687542
>I'm thinking of buying the 3DS-version for the Bowser skylander/amiibo and plane. Is the game in that version worth it?
I only bought that game because i didnt see the toypack coming and that it was constantly on sale. it's an okay racing game, with online play but ZERO traffic...just like the console version. probably wouldve been better if it was just a generic platformer like the last games
>>
File: 91nULMlrZxL._SL1500_.jpg (254 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
91nULMlrZxL._SL1500_.jpg
254 KB, 1500x1500
Which dimension characters are essential/worth getting? I do intend to get all the level pack guys, but is it a matter of required abilities or just enjoying favorites for the sake of favorites?
>>
>>5688271
Wicked Witch is only way to unlock Oz Adventure World
Cyberman has a ridiculous amount of abilities.
Scooby-Doo team pack only way to get Scooby-Doo adventure world
Those are the big ones I remember
>>
>>5688271
you can use in-game studs to activate abilities, so you don't need to worry too much about having the abilities, otherwise you'd have to buy a Ninjago.

you can find the 2x stud multiplier in the base game itself, so earning enough studs to get all the shit in the game isn't too hard

so yeah, go for level packs and favourites
>>
>>5668884
Why do Sly and Ratchet look so smug?
>>
>>5688542
they are both pretty smug, but the real crime is that Daxter looks less smug
>>
>alternate inklings and kirby amiibos announced after Corrin, Cloud, and Bayonetta
>they're also all getting released before Corrin, Cloud, and Bayonetta
Nintendo knows those are the last three I want. They're fucking with me.
>>
So whats this Battlecast dealie?

>Skylanders expanding still
>DI closed up shop

I will never not be salty about this.
>>
>>5689259
its likely just some dumb smartphone game. also it's Disney's own fault for failing
>>
>>5689259
>>5689367
Battlecast is basically Skylanders version of Hearthstone
>>
The Alice characters are out today and I have yet to see any good Alice gameplay. She worth the purchase?
>>
>Cars 3
>POTC5
>Thor: Ragnarok
>Rogue One
>Episode VIII
>Coco
>Story Mode
>Doctor Strange
Which was the biggest loss from 4.0?
>>
>>5692256

Story Mode, no contest.
It's kind of disappointing there's so many retread of franchises already in the game were planned, although maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if it meant 1.0 and even 2.0 figures had upgraded movesets. Still, who would've they been packaged with?

Doctor Strange in second place, I bet he would've looked badass.
>>
>>5691113
I like Alice a lot. Though she's ostensibly themed after the Burton version, she doesn't wield the Vorpal Sword, instead sporting a flamingo mallet. She's slow, her super jump is awful, but she has Joy's glide and a lot of good crowd control options between an AOE stun finisher (Cheshire Cat), a ranged block-breaker combo (Tweedledee/Tweedledum), and a ricochet ranged attack. You can actually melee into a crowd with her if you feel like it and not do too terribly as a result. Her specials are kinda gimmicky - she has Ant-Man's Giant-Man special plus a shrink alt power that gives her stealth and the ability to kick people in the shins, but they fit the Alice concept. She lacks a force push/pull, a deflect, and a dodge/parry counter, but what she does have is both effective and thematic.

Speaking of Cheshire and Tweedledee/dum, they get unique models and animations, which make Nick and Leia's costume summons look half-assed in comparison.

As for the figure, it's rather cute, certainly moreso than the live action character her appearance is based off of. I like her curls. The face is what you'd expect from a Disney Infinity character, though thinking about it I notice a tendency for DI characters not to look directly ahead. The dress is simply-colored, but has enough detail between the layers, buttons, and the animal/flower slot pattern at the bottom to make it not look too cheap. Also the Alice figures don't have code cards, if it matters.

>>5692256
Story Mode, definitely. Being able to use your older characters in more content besides the "make your own fun" building half of the game is what the game sorely needs. Speedway/Takeover were a good start, albeit a really late one. It's a shame that the Disney characters of all things have for several games now been treated as second-class to the Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars characters in a game called Disney Infinity.

>>5692271
>Still, who would've they been packaged with?
Pink Gold Jack Sparrow? ...Will?
>>
>>5692256
im honestly hoping these toys will still have a life in the future. like some sort of pity amiibo feature
>>
>>5692541

Maybe vilains. But I do worry some characters would've been re-released or something... Which would've been sorely disappointing.
>>
>>5692541
Thanks for the in depth analysis. I've always wanted Cheshire cat so Alice sounds like the next best thing.

>>5692256
Story mode. All those franchises either sound shit or boring. I would have preferred Phantom Menace chars and Marvel females like Spider Gwen just for shits and giggles. Just once I'd like to play as Jar Jar Binks and fuck everyone up.
>>
>>5693160
>yfw Jar Jar Binks is the best most overpowered char in the game
>>
>>5691113
i saw all the alice characters at fry's electronics 2 weeks ago, were they breaking street date or not? i'm not into DI and i just collect amiibo
>>
Is Disney Infinity still worth owning even offline? Can you platinum it without ever going online?
>>
>>5693791

I think that there are a few achievements that require online play, so if servers are shit down, I don't know if it can be
>>
>>5693718
Yeah they would've been breaking street date then. Official US release was yesterday.
>>
>>5693791
You need to play 1 and 10 online matches. All the other achievements / trophies should be obtainable without online.
>>
>>5693160
>>5692271
>>5692541
>>5692256

what's all this shit about story mode? were they actually planning a skylanders-type adventure?
>>
>>5693907
Yeah, 4.0 was going to have a proper, cross-franchise adventure mode
>>
>>5671641
Good taste. I haven't played any of the games since Swapforce, but Pop Fizz was my favorite character, followed by Gill Grunt.
>>
>>5671733
>I will like them better if they had youtubers I like.
fucking this
>minecraft figures
>no yogscast
>no achievement hunter
i mean i get that they want to sell toys to children, but its like they didn't even think of the money they could have made from those
>>
File: amiibo.png (618 KB, 720x548) Image search: [Google]
amiibo.png
618 KB, 720x548
I'm torn on whether I should keep these boxes by placing them in a storage bin or just toss them all out.
>>
File: 20160525194113_1.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160525194113_1.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Hey guys, I recently got some amiibos
However I have no idea what to use them for (I don't have animal crossing)
Any suggestions
>>
>>5694179
Put them on a cupboard you walk by every once in a while and glance over at them.
>>
>>5694179
"hot glue" on them and post pics
i swear you won't get banned lol
>>
I miss not having new Infinity announcements to look forward to.
>>
File: CjXSU5kUgAEnSNW.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CjXSU5kUgAEnSNW.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
Hold onto your butts
>>
>>5694898
Same. It's odd thinking we're in the final days.
>>
>>5694902
oh my god i need those.
>>
>>5694902
I seriously need to start playing Monster Hunter soon
>>5694898
I'm disappointed that there won't be anything related to Moana, Rogue One, and Doctor Strange in Infinity
>>
File: 1454011982671.png (7 KB, 574x387) Image search: [Google]
1454011982671.png
7 KB, 574x387
>>5694898
>start doing these nintendo direct things for updates
>literally only get to do one before cancelled
>>
>>5695313
>They were one day from releasing the next one before the Igering
>>
>>5694063
I think the problem is that they misunderstood the "5 million" views out of those millions children will only be a half and children who will buy these toys are less than an eight of that half
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
238 KB, 1920x1080
anyone know if/how/when/where I can get a set of Yawn Traps. Ausiefags keep hogging them all.
>>
File: pTRU1-17464542dt.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-17464542dt.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>5695842
>get a set of Yawn Traps
>>
File: wtf man.jpg (34 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
wtf man.jpg
34 KB, 200x196
>>5695388

If that's true, that makes it even worse.
>>
File: 1432688782304.png (636 KB, 1310x1170) Image search: [Google]
1432688782304.png
636 KB, 1310x1170
>>5694898
>All those rumors about Disney Infinity 3.0 being Kingdom Hearts related
>Mickey getting his Keyblade warrior costume
>Unused Kingdom Hearts references hidden in the source code
>Gets canceled because fuck good things ever happening
Out of all of the toys to life shit, Disney Infinity is the only one that did the fusion of physical products with software well.
>>
File: 1463535689446.jpg (20 KB, 342x192) Image search: [Google]
1463535689446.jpg
20 KB, 342x192
>>5696906
>Disney Infinity is the only one that did the fusion of physical products with software well.
>>
>>5696906
>Unused Kingdom Hearts references hidden in the source code.

What references? This is the first time I've ever heard of 'em?
>>
>>5696865
Vignocchi said the next one was "already filmed and approved and ready to go, and now it will never be released."
>>
File: IMG_5287[1].png (888 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5287[1].png
888 KB, 640x1136
Online some chineses are selling old "infinity" figures but with out the base.
At the moment I have seen just this 2.

But if they made more.
Would you go for such alternative?
>>
File: IMG_5292[1].jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5292[1].jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
And, just because there is no other thread to talk about
And I got from china this Tigress, she goes on the Infinity scale.
One feet have a peg that fit lego blocks.

And it isnt that bad, I really liked.

It seem that it was an official merch for the little booble case it had.
And the paint app is good.
>>
File: image.jpg (1008 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008 KB, 2448x2448
I got this this diorama for my kirby amiibo
>>
Today is the last day for the Superchargers character and vehicle singles for 75% off. (I also saw a coupon on Cartwheel for 1.0 and 2.0 Infinity stuff, but I've never seen any in store since 3.0 stuff came out...)

I got about $160 worth of figures for like $40. pretty decent.
>>
>>5699541
How is it? I want to get the Callie and Marie one.
>>
>>5695842
sent ;^)
>>
>>5699541
I got the somewhat shitty smash version. it doesnt have the holes, just extra "floating bases"
>>
I went to the infinity website and saw Alice. I didn't know they already put up a video for her. Really like her skills

[spoiler]Too bad they cancelled the game fuck this gay earth[/spoiler]
>>
File: Untitled.png (188 KB, 925x476) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
188 KB, 925x476
TRU having a Skylander/infinity sale for memorial day
>B1G2 Free skylanders (apparently of the same type only, that means only 3 vehicles, cores, or game-specifics)
>60% select Infinity
etc
>>
>>5702655
I wish Target had more of a selection than the ones they got. It was basically Sea Shadow and Pop/Splat out the ass in every store.
>>
File: kingpen.jpg (51 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
kingpen.jpg
51 KB, 600x584
Skylanders Imaginators is due to be announced tomorrow. Figures and gameplay just leaked though.
>>
File: tritip.jpg (48 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
tritip.jpg
48 KB, 600x579
Still done away with the traditional elemental bases I see, but these ones are far less of an eyesore than the engines of last year
>>
File: goldenqueen.jpg (50 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
goldenqueen.jpg
50 KB, 600x576
>>5704629
>>5704630

And Villains are getiing figures too, finally. 20 skylanders, 11 villain figures and some weird crystal things that store the Skylanders you create.
>>
>>5704633
So the gimmick this time is making your own skylanders?
>>
>>5704637
You can basically create a Skylander from scratch, including fight style, name, element, weapons, colours, size, proportions, head, torso, legs, arms, voice, catchphrase and personality. You unlock more parts from loot drops and by getting more Skylander Sensei figures (the new toys)
>>
>>5704647
So its like trap team but with more depth, let's just hope it's as good as it sounds.
>>
File: CjybMcOUkAUMSpa.jpg (40 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CjybMcOUkAUMSpa.jpg
40 KB, 599x337
wew lads

Villain figures are great, we've needed some for a while.
>>
>>5704633
I can't wait for the inevitable Brawl and Chain figure that will never exist, because hugs don't sell.
>>
>>5704627
hypermarkets are the worst place for skylanders anyway, at least after a few months
>>
>>5704682
looks like vehicles and trophies will be useless again. and i was hoping the crystals would be remolded trap crystals

at least that's what im getting from the pic and what pretty much happens every year
>>
File: 1461840289461.jpg (49 KB, 790x820) Image search: [Google]
1461840289461.jpg
49 KB, 790x820
>>5704633
>tfw a golden queen in the palm of my hands
>>
>>5704682
I'd like to see Activision try and sneak in another Gill Grunt figure now.
>>
>>5706068
Gill Grunt is best Skylander.
>>
Apparently there's a guest star confirmed for the game (A la Dk and Bowser) but it hasn't been confirmed who.

Another Skymiibo? Someone else entirely? Crash maybe?
>>
>>5704654
Character variety looks a bit shit. All bipedal with two arms. Couldn't make a dragon for example.
>>
>>5706462
As much as I'm hoping it's Crash, it may be the OC donut steel Skylander that wins the Twitter contest.
>>
>>5706945
Being a dragon is what Spyro is for.
>>
>>5706945
lets hope you can make a centaur or octopus
>>
File: 217207_detail.jpg (181 KB, 691x400) Image search: [Google]
217207_detail.jpg
181 KB, 691x400
Damn, a dark starter too. Hope this doesn't turn into the mess there was with the Superchargers, with 17 toys across 7 starter packs
>>
>>5707762
Octopus, maybe. Centaur doesn't look likely though, just have to stick with Night Mare.
>>
Light up kylo Ren $6.45 at amazon.
>>
>>5692256
Story mode, easily.

None of those franchises really tap into any of the unused wealth that Disney owns the rights to. But story mode has been needed from day 1.

I kind of wish Disney let fans vote for at least one set. I know they were trying to exploit what was "trending and hot" but I think it fucked them.
>>
>>5707779
Dark starter packs are ugly AND useless. and if that portal is the final product, it looks like it lost the trap crystal port
>>
>>5707865
Isn't that the exact same portal as Superchargers? That one has the trap crystal port.
>>
File: ludciaeidwdur0oalprr.jpg (81 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
ludciaeidwdur0oalprr.jpg
81 KB, 800x1035
i hope little timmy gets to make plunder fist
>>
>On the fence about preordering Finding Dory playset
>Decide to go for it.
>Toys R Us is sold out

FUCK
>>
Do you think they'll make new Shovel Knight Amiibo?
Co-op plague knight would be neat.
>>
File: SkylandersDay_060416-1780.jpg (312 KB, 780x1011) Image search: [Google]
SkylandersDay_060416-1780.jpg
312 KB, 780x1011
Skylanders Weekend this weekend
>$5 all single packs
>50% off starter/combo packs except for dark

why is this game on sale so much? not even Infinity got this cheap
>>
>>5710045
Clearing out inventory before the next game hits.
>>
A good portion of my Skylanders collection consist of buying used Skylanders on Ebay, usually $5 and less.
>>
>>5706462
>>5707213
I'm honestly amazed that Crash or any pre-Skylanders Spyro characters haven't been introduced into the franchise by this point
>>
>>5710329
There's Auric, who was probably based on Moneybags. and a bunch of other guys.

anyway, I too wish for Crash. he shouldve been a supercharger even. I dont care how much they change him, like i literally dont. those Titan games were fun to me
>>
The Lego Dimensions starter pack is finally coming in Italy this September.

(FYI: when the game was released last year Italy was the only country not getting it, even forbidding to other European countries to export their copies over in Italy, all because the rights for Doctor Who are finnicky over there)
>>
File: 20160603_200537.jpg (241 KB, 384x640) Image search: [Google]
20160603_200537.jpg
241 KB, 384x640
The Walgreens near me started carrying Traps, but they only had four so I went to the one further down from there and they had Fire Traps. All of them were Screamers, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
>just bought Robin and Rosalina for less than $20 each
Goddamn that's a great feeling.
>>
Welp looks like Imaginators is going to be the first Skylanders game i skip.

Toys for Bob a shit and i don't like the concept plus traps 2.0 bullshit. Guess i'll just wait for the next Vicarious Visions game. Swap Force and Superchargers have been highlights of the series for me at least.
>>
>>5712270
i hated Superchargers. the platforming was constantly interrupted by racing levels and they removed the arena modes. all of my superchargers are even underleveled, right through the end.

even with online play, there was absolutely zero traffic
>>
>>5712270
>he liked Superchargers

Hey, that's fine my dude. You're entitled to your shit opinion.
>>
>>5712757
>>5712404
Still a million times better than the buggy slow paced shitfest that was trap team. I expect Imaginators to be more of the same.
>>
>>5712270
>>5712404
>>5712757
>>5712844
Arguing which Skylander game is better is like choosing between horse dung or cow manure.

Either way it's still shit.
>>
>>5712270
>>5712404
>>5712757
>>5712844

I didn't realize people on /toy/ actually play Skylanders, I just like collecting the figures and using them for displaying and a homebrew tabletop game.
>>
>>5713968
It was a dark period in my life when i got into a skylanders hole. I'm not proud of it.
>>
>>5714141
Don't lie, you had fun, you slut.
>>
>>5712270
>He liked Swap Force and Superchargers
Literally the weakest games in the series. The most uninteresting and boring with the worst characters, the only redeemable thing about either of them is the overall progression system.

Superchargers should've been a spin off, not a full priced game and it's clear the average consumer thought the same since the game is the same price as Swap Force already.

But I'm not surprised they're the worse two games since VV were working on someone else's baby the whole time.
>>
>>5712844
>Still a million times better than the buggy slow paced shitfest that was trap team
At least you could skip cutscenes the moment they start in Trap Team. and the only bug it had was Blackout's infinite health

>>5713968
tell us about that homebrew game, please
>>
>>5715247
>tell us about that homebrew game, please

My game is a lot like Warhammer and other miniature games only a lot simpler.

THE CHARACTERS:
Each character has it’s own
Hit Points: How much damage they can take before becoming KO
Attack (damage they can do to someone in melee)
Armor (How much attack is reduced when being attacked)
Elemental Buff: (Enhances Attack and Armor when in their respective element on the field)
Movement Speed (How quickly they can move in spaces per turn)
Unique Ability: Each species of Skylanders have their own personal ability that helps them in the game in different and unique ways.
Range: How many spaces they can hit someone from themselves, long ranged attackers half more range than someone who hits with a melee weapon.
Element: What type of element they are

THE FIELD
Each Field consists of two parts: Your part and your opponent’s part. You can design your half of the map however you like (using colored spaces, symbols, whatever helps you and your opponent knowing what area is what). Making a field is the most strategic part of the game as this helps not only enhance your skylanders, but could also help put a disadvantage to the opponent’s team. Each space must be an element and you can only half the spaces of your field a single element.
When a skylander lands on the space, they become enhanced if they are the matching element (Meaning they hit harder, take less damage and regain a point of hit points per turn). It’s important to try and avoid taking on a skylander in its own element.

(CONT)
>>
>>5715478
{PART 2}

SETTING UP A GAME
Players must agree what size army is allowed in battle, a normal game has 10 points and the harder battles have 30.
Each normal Skylander is worth 1 point, so for a size 10 army you need up to 10 Skylanders. In later expansions (Explained later) special Skylanders have higher point values. It’s important to have normal and some special to even out and compliments your play style.

SPECIAL SKYLANDERS:
Besides the normal Skylanders, there are special skylanders listed below.

GIANTS: Large Skylanders that hit hit harder and can take a lot more damage but are also slower. Cost 2 points each.

SWAP FORCE: Able to “SWAP” parts with another Swap Force character on the field and use those abilities and be considered two different elements as well (must have atleast 2 Swap Force characters to use this ability, must be next to each other) Cost 2 points each

TRAP TEAM: Able to set down trap crystals that causes a debuff in the area on opposing enemies (5 space radius), can also buff surrounding allies. Cost 3 points each

SUPER CHARGER (vehicles): Able to greatly increase the speed of a Skylander with special weapons, armor and buff surrounding allies. Cost 1 Skylander on the field and 4 points each.

Any questions feel free to ask
>>
>>5668510
>triangle/x
Nigger what?
>>
Lego Dimensions was on sale so I bought it at $60. Still feel like maybe I overpaid, but I'm such a LEGO fan I think they would have gotten my money eventually anyways.

Anyone have a level pack they recommend? I watched a playthrough of the Simpson's one and it's super weird how there's only Homer dialogue. Are the others as creepy/lackluster?
>>
File: controller_big.jpg.png (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
controller_big.jpg.png
19 KB, 500x500
>>5716144
this one

>>5715480
fun! i wouldnt be surprised if they started making an official board game that uses toys.
>>
>>5716726
>fun! i wouldnt be surprised if they started making an official board game that uses toys.

If they did it'd probably be on /tg/
>>
File: wWCdv9F.jpg (554 KB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
wWCdv9F.jpg
554 KB, 2160x3840
Just got my hands on Alice, she's adorable.
>>
File: diorama.jpg (85 KB, 1145x859) Image search: [Google]
diorama.jpg
85 KB, 1145x859
>>5699813
>>5702609

It's pretty neat. Now I'm just waiting for the new kirby amiibo.
>>
>>5716233
I hear good things about the Portal campaign if you're a fan of Portal.
>>
>>5716233
Simpsons is generally agreed to be the worst. They couldn't afford new dialogue, so it's all recycled, and even then they could inky afford Castellana's characters. (The Bart figure is completely silent.)

Portal 2 is generally agreed to be the best. Ghostbusters looked pretty fun. The dialogue is recycled there too but it's not as noticeable. Midway is supposedly pretty cool, and Dr. Who is pure middle of the road.
>>
>>5716906
Hows the upskirt?
>>
>>5712892
Eh, I thought Giants was alright (didn't play Spyro's). But it feels like the games have been steadily getting talkier and less about fighting, which sucks because the characters and writing somehow become less charming with every iteration.

>>5716906
Finding an Alice with the irises in the right place can be hit or miss. The eyes pretty much make or break her.
>>
>>5716906
>blonde hair
>brown eyes
best combination!
>>
>>5716906
I love it, probably my last Infinity buy
>>
>>5716906
her range and melee looks pretty neat too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8LnxVA2kyE

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/lego-dimensions-to-add-sonic-the-hedgehog-powerpuff-girls-and-more-in-future-packs-report

>Sonic The Hedgehog
>Harry Potter
>The Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them
>Adventure Time
>Ghostbusters Reboot
>Mission Impossible
>Teen Titans
>The Goonies
>Powerpuff Girls

who hype
>>
>>5719228
>lego Sanic

All my dreams have come true
>>
File: yKxxnIX.jpg (554 KB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
yKxxnIX.jpg
554 KB, 2160x3840
>>5717853
Eh...
>>
>>5719228
>I could see it.
>Expected.
>Expected.
>Would've been cool three years ago or so.
>Barf.
>Meh.
>You already know its Teen Titans Go.
>Meh.
>You already know its the reboot.

Solid lineup, but nothing is really wowing me like Portal, BTTF, or Doctor Who did.
>>
>>5719228
I sure am. They look great.
>>
>>5719228
>we finally get characters we;ve been cuusooing about
>now in the same old minifig bucks

i wish we got a Mega bloks dimensions
>>
File: tardis.jpg (103 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tardis.jpg
103 KB, 500x300
>>5719228
Will Sonic just have his sega all stars racing transformed vehicle?
It can already transform so that shouldn't be too hard to work with.
>>
>>5719854
Tornado Plane and Speed Star?
>>
Got my Robin today. Looks good, but it's got a lobster claw thing going on with its hand holding the book. Rosalina should be here tomorrow.

Speaking of which, what are some TTL figures you waited for the rarity/scalping to go down before you bought it?
>>
http://gonintendo.com/?page=2

Based Gremlins coming to Lego Dimensions.
I don't even own the game, and I'm still getting it.
>>
>>5720116
Is Rosalina finally down to a decent price?
>>
>>5719228
>>5719270
>>5719316
>>5719818
>We now have it in good faith that the below franchises

>>5721083

so wheres the actual proof?
>>
>>5721424
Sorry, linked wrong page.
http://gonintendo.com/stories/258957-lego-dimensions-gizmo-spotted-in-a-promotional-video
>>
File: kanbarucry.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kanbarucry.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>want to finish collecting the last few DI figures
>completely apathetic now that it's cancelled and can't even bring myself to stock up on good toyboxes for the server close

I love the figures so I'll probably keep them but it hurts.
>>
Ayy Rosalina showed up. I didn't think I would ever get one. It's gorgeous. The paint is all on point, no obvious blotches, pupils and fingernail paint is especially well done, nothing looks smashed on it. This is actually the first amiibo I don't want to open.

>>5721408
I got her for $20. Free shipping thanks to Amazon Prime.
>>
All of you niggas that have a Lucina amiibo, how is it? I kept reading she suffers from potato face and droop sword.
>>
>>5722221
I got a Japanese one. Mine's got a curved sword that bends forwards, but it only looks weird from the side. Her face looks fine too.
>>
File: 1465439024469.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1465439024469.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.