[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reading posts on He-Man.org thread >somebody posts o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 500x1000px-LL-5487e769_heman1.gif (254 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
500x1000px-LL-5487e769_heman1.gif
254 KB, 500x336
>reading posts on He-Man.org thread

>somebody posts one short sentence criticizing something Mattel did wrong to its sub customers

>"Uh-oh, this thread has the potential to be trouble as soon as the haters get wind of it! BETTER CLOSE THE THREAD!"

Jesus, the fuck?
>>
Mattel fans are a weird bunch. They act the same towards criticism of the WWE line as well.
>>
What's more cancerous... Mattel or its fucking fans?
>>
File: towl 2.gif (3 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
towl 2.gif
3 MB, 400x400
Its a miracle I grew up with that show and still turned out straight.
>>
what do you expect from 80s kids?
>>
There's aspies in every collecting group. Is there a single group that doesn't have a small contingent of vocal assholes that poison the perception of the larger crowd?
>>
>>5667615
That's the problem with the owner of .org sucking Mattel's dick. Val is a humongous tool.
>>
Regarding the dick sucking of Mattel and them censoring any and all posts critical of Mattel: supposedly the website exists solely at the whims of Mattel and it's usefulness as a propaganda arm for the MOTUC Sub Club.

They threatened to sue in order to seize control over the website domain name and as part of the deal Val made under the table, was to silence ALL criticism of the Sub Club.
>>
File: Scott “Toy Guru”.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Scott “Toy Guru”.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>5667615
This happens all the fucking time on that He-Man fan site. The moment anyone says anything bad about Mattel it gets shut down. I've seen it happen myself over the years.

I'm not sure if it's true but an anon on /toy/ once said that in the early 2000s Mattel sued that He-Man site and submitted a take down notice. Something about infringing on their copyright. A year later the site was under new management , the law suit went away but from that moment on Mattel's presence on the site was very obvious . To the point where they have even had Mattel spock's people like the user name "Toy Guru" aka Scoot as part of the community. I remember threads were people would call out the "friendly" Mattel representative about some shit and the Mods would just delete those posts and ban the user.
>>
>>5667615
Welcome to forums outside of this site.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 612x612
>>5672768
Sounds about right.

And no. The entire He-Man collecting community has some weird form of Stockholm's Syndrome. My best friend hates the company, practically hates the line... Buys 5 of the subscription figures each. Because....

?????????????????
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.