[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cars!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (896 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
896 KB, 2592x1936
Hello /toy/ first time here! Can anyone identify each car for me?
>>
>>5663613
Castings often have the name molded into the base. Check that first.
>>
>>5663613
It doesn't help that some of those are also not based on any specific car mostly for licensing reasons.

That being said I do wish this board had more car related toys Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Tonka Etc...
>>
>>5663783
/o/ has minicar threads sometimes.
>>
>>5663613
the emergency SUV in the top left was bugging me...it's from a Daron air force one play set.
>>
The 6-wheeler in the middle is based on a Tyrell P34.
>>
>>5663613
Green one is a Mitsubishi Lancer VII
>>
>>5663613
White one in the back is a Hummer H2.

Pickup to the left of that is a Honda Ridgeline.

Middle right looks like a Toyota RSC.
>>
>>5666653

Pickup to the RIGHT of the Hummer

fug
>>
>>5663613
Back right is a Volvo P1800.
>>
What is the orange one? I like it,, never seen one before.
>>
>>5663613
The car in far left of the third row (black emergency car) is either a Mercedes G-Class (aka G-Wagen) or a first gen Ford Bronco (can't tell exactly because of the angle)

Apart from that, all the other cars have been indentified and the orange pickup and black police car seem to be original creations and not modeled after real cars
>>
>>5672816

>fantasy cars don't count for shit and you should feel bad for liking them.
>>
>>5672849
I didn't mean it like that, but I can't identify what kind of cars these are since I don't really know too much about such sets of toy cars.
>>
>>5672816
The unidentified cars have Matchbox wheels. The black police SUV looks like some Chrysler.

>>5672816
It's a Mercedes.
>>
>>5663613
The Tyrrell P34 in the very middle is a Hot Wheels car, 2010 new model in white.
The red SUV center right is the Toyota RSC, which was an exclusive to a 5 pack in 2006.
The front left car is the Lancer Evolution 7 from the Hot Wheels Jungle Rally 5 pack.
The white Hummer in the back is the 2006 casting of the Hummer H2, which that particular car is from the same 5 pack as the Lancer.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.