[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think we can expect in terms of figures? It would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: persona-5-1-1-.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
persona-5-1-1-.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
What do you think we can expect in terms of figures? It would be nice to have figures of both the school uniforms and thief outfits for at least a few of the characters, but I doubt that'll ever happen
>>
File: persona.png (327 KB, 660x372) Image search: [Google]
persona.png
327 KB, 660x372
>>5660607
Sporadic Figmas over a long ass period of time starting with a few girls and then the protagonist. Not getting all the characters mind you. And no personas to be found...
>>
>>5660607

waifus will get figmas though probably not both uniforms and thief outfits.

either way Im buying Makoto
>>
File: 250px-132Ditto.png (41 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-132Ditto.png
41 KB, 250x250
>>5663762
>>
>>5660607

Nendoroid of Cat would satisfy me.
>>
>>5664078
I agree 110%!
>>
Realistically, there'll probably be a fair amount of statueshit of the girls, and maybe Arsene. Don't expect any articulated figures for a couple of years, though.
>>
>>5665568
Here's your (you)
>>
I'd really like a nice posable of Joker and Ryuji in their thief outfits, but I find it likely that we're only going to get nendos or random statues of the waifus.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.