[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Best Playsets thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: technodromeday01.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
technodromeday01.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
Lets Post and discuss some of our favorite shelf real estate obliterating play sets of now and yesteryear.
>>
>>5656865
Cool shit mang. Ive always wanted that technodrome, but have had to settle for the shitty one from the new movie. Can you post more pics of it?
>>
File: Droid_jones.jpg (180 KB, 1024x612) Image search: [Google]
Droid_jones.jpg
180 KB, 1024x612
My brother's Vintage collection Death Star that I still have.
>>
File: TF-2016-Mattel-Mega-Bloks-012.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
TF-2016-Mattel-Mega-Bloks-012.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1277
>>5656865
>>
File: JK59828lg.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
JK59828lg.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
i always liked this. it had an elevator, separate floors, and the if you remove the dome on the top you get a nice helipad
>>
>>5658843
This is super duper
>>
CYBORG CITY WAS MY SHIT (Hotwheels playsets count?)
>>
File: Multi_village.jpg (61 KB, 821x408) Image search: [Google]
Multi_village.jpg
61 KB, 821x408
always wanted the robin hood version.
>>
File: hq_frontright.jpg (290 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hq_frontright.jpg
290 KB, 800x600
This was the only playset I had as a kid. I had several vehicles but only this thing as an HQ of any toy brand.

Later I got the ugly Shadaloo repainted one from the Street Fighter movie line, I've wanted to put them together to see how an amalgamation of them could look.
>>
Man getting some real nostalgia going now.
Used to play with Imaginext medieval stuff when I was really little, pic related.
>I once had a table setup with a very crude remake of Helm's Deep from LotR using the wall pieces. I was no more than eight at the time.
>Both all of the wall sections and guys [spoiler]except my favorite knight[/spoiler] and the table were donated to a local church ran by our neighbor
>That guy also got my aircraft carrier with little matchbox planes, goddamnit.
>>
File: 41554HD7H0L.jpg (30 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
41554HD7H0L.jpg
30 KB, 500x337
>>5660210
BOY I SURE AM GREAT AT FORGETTING AN IMAGE, HAHA
>Sorry the image is low-quality, best I could find on short notice
>>
>>5660210
>>5660215
The current imaginext shit is dope as fuck as it is, makes me wish I had a boy to play with.
>>
>>5660237
You got a daughter? Show her some fantasy stuff like Lord of the Rings or Chronicles of Narnia, she might dig it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.