[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First of Storm Collectible's Mortal Kombat is up for PO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: FIGURE-018616_01.jpg (78 KB, 536x800) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-018616_01.jpg
78 KB, 536x800
First of Storm Collectible's Mortal Kombat is up for PO right now, classic looking Scorpion, any of you guys picking it up?
>>
File: FIGURE-018616_11.jpg (83 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-018616_11.jpg
83 KB, 800x600
>>5654141
BLUUUUUUUERRRGH!!!!!
>>
Maaaaaybe I'd get a Kung Lao and Liu Kang. If they look good.
>>
Needing a mileena. Mk 9, 10, hell, I'd take the design from deception.
>>
>>5654152
>>5654155
They really should have started off this line with some characters that badly need some action figure love, like those ones.

Just something to make them stand out more than just being the latest offering of Scorpion and Sub zero for the nth time.
>>
>>5654141
No, they inhibited the most important points of articulation for a fighter (hips, waist, and shoulders) with that ridiculously oversized overlaying tunic/skirt piece.
>>
>>5654141
>1/6
What a waste
>>
>>5654181
That one is actually 1/12.
>>
>>5654161
Right? It's like starting a new Street Fighter line and just doing Ryu and Chun Li and Cammy.
>>
File: SCMB.jpg (112 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
SCMB.jpg
112 KB, 720x960
>>5654187
Well, if a company does start a 1/12 Street Fighter line (I know Storm Collectibles showed off prototypes for Ryu and M. Bison/Vega), I'm sure Figuarts Bruce Lee could pass for a Fei Long substitute.
>>
>>5654279
That's a really nice M. Bison, but it looks like they made the same problem as their Scorpion with the hard plastic costume limiting its articulation.

It's really something they need to work out if they're going to do fighting game characters.
>>
>>5654279
couldn't these are too big, there 7 inches and super thick compared to figmas/figuarts
>>
>>5654279
No cammy, no chun li, no laura....only fucking dicks.
>>
>>5654141
Yeah, I think I'll pass. He looks fucking ridiculous in dynamic poses.
>>
>>5654837
And not even the right dicks at that.

>Hakan fucking when

I'm oiled and ready for when that day comes, till then i'm still pretty damn content with SoTA Sodom.
>>
>>5655032
Unless Hakan pops up in SFV, I doubt it for now.

Though at least that means Juri is possible
>>
>>5654141
>1/12

Forgive me but would this mean he'd scale with figma?

I have some anime girls I got cheap that I want to set ablaze>>5654144

If not that's fine, I'll just wait for other ninja repaints
>>
>>5655086
Well you're going to have a giant Kaiju size Scorpian engulfing your waifus in flames.
>>
File: this is fine.png (310 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.png
310 KB, 580x282
>>5655134
Oh well, maybe I'll give him that 1/12 aa12 I got on pre-order instead of my waifu
>>
>>5654512
They're scaled to 1/12th and SFV's artstyle made all the characters much bigger in proportion, they'll fit fine.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.