[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U KNOE WHO NEEDS AN SRC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 15
File: Getter_Dragon_pic_03.png (111 KB, 236x341) Image search: [Google]
Getter_Dragon_pic_03.png
111 KB, 236x341
U KNOE WHO NEEDS AN SRC
>>
File: weltall.jpg (70 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
weltall.jpg
70 KB, 640x1000
>>
File: latest[1].png (379 KB, 567x768) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
379 KB, 567x768
>>5645892
right series/franchise, but wrong bot f.am
>>
File: getter emperor.jpg (597 KB, 1455x1035) Image search: [Google]
getter emperor.jpg
597 KB, 1455x1035
>>
>>5646043
>tfw the SOC DX line is ded
>tfw King J-Der and Getter Emperor would have fit in that line perfectly
at this point even a simple vinyl could satiate my desire for a Emperor
>>
>>5646043
I hope they can make a 1:100 scale figure.
>>
File: 11248903.png (1 MB, 720x1281) Image search: [Google]
11248903.png
1 MB, 720x1281
>>5645892
>>
>>
>>5645892
nevermind an SRC, I'd love it if Getter Poseidon and Getter Liger got Revoltechs.

likewise to Getter 2/3 and Getter Sho/Gai.

they need to be in sets of THREE damnit.
Hell. where's the Shin Getter 2/3 merch?!
>>
>>5645892
Yes, not what you posted, but pic related. Dragon has two pretty good SoCs. Combattler has two overpriced ones that can barely move their legs.

I don't mind getting rid of the combination gimmick; the individual machines just look like robot parts anyway. Just give me a figure that can actually pose below the chest with all the weapons and shit it had in the show and I'll be happy.
>>
File: daimos_by_ocboy.jpg (95 KB, 800x719) Image search: [Google]
daimos_by_ocboy.jpg
95 KB, 800x719
>>5647374
Speaking of Vintage Robots with barely any toys.
>>
File: SRCDygenguarimage00.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SRCDygenguarimage00.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>5647374
SOC arent SRCs. I don't buy SOC, only SRCs. but really src line has dried up.

I want the SRWOG prototypes that never saw the light of day cause the Wessritter had to sell badly. the DGGs and R series would have been awesome and who knows what else they could have made.
>>
File: bigomcs.jpg (94 KB, 700x451) Image search: [Google]
bigomcs.jpg
94 KB, 700x451
Big O prototype please release Bandai
Also wrong tetsujin and the right one as well
>>
File: AGP-texasmack.jpg (7 KB, 135x185) Image search: [Google]
AGP-texasmack.jpg
7 KB, 135x185
>all these poor choices
>>
File: BossBorot.gif (52 KB, 300x397) Image search: [Google]
BossBorot.gif
52 KB, 300x397
Acompanied with a Boss SHF
>>
>>5647374

There are tons of popular combiners that would kill if released in the SRC line. Bandai is foolish for not already giving us Voltes, Combattler, and Zambot. Leading off with Godsigma, as much as I love that design, was fucking stupid.
>>
>>5647428
>due to the current economy it'll probably cost about as much as what the SoC did a few years ago

fucking hell
>>
>>5645892
>more brave SRCs never cause nipland has shit taste

at least give me Deckerd, just a tiny guy, the size of Volfogg
>>
>>5647417
I actually gave up waiting for this and bought the SOC bundle.
>>
>>5652160
I want something else for Braves. I don't think you can honestly get rid of the transformation/combination gimmick from them since they were so heavily inspired by Transformers and all their appearances heavily involved those alternate modes. I'd be fine with them taking a few liberties, like in GaoGaiGar's case where Liner Gao really should have been bigger to give the SoC bigger arms, accurate transformation be dammed.

But anyway, yeah, it is time for something new. I just doubt I'm going to be happy with it since my favorite designs are mostly from Fighbird. On the other hand, those that aren't are from Fighbird were from Goldran, which was pretty popular, so there may be hope yet
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>5652865
>my favorite designs are mostly from Fighbird
for real? thats actually my least favorite design wise. also i heard Thunder Baron is like, the only bad Brave toy.

if we're getting transforming ones, i'd like a Pegasus Saber. his combining sequence is my favorite in the whole series
>>
>>5652865
>GaoGaiGar's case where Liner Gao really should have been bigger to give the SoC bigger arms, accurate transformation be dammed.

honestly, i'm very conflicted with that choice.
On the one hand, a bigger shoulders would make GGG look way nicer and more accurate.

on the other hand, replicating one of the most legendary combination sequences ever is extremely satisfying
>>
>>5652885
The way I figure it is that the combination is only something you do once in awhile, especially so if you don't really care for the individual figures (and honestly, I don't for GGG. I'll get the SRC if I want it; it's low on the Brave totem pole). Those shoulders you have to look at all the time.

>>5652874
The thing I like about Fighbird is that its designs seem a little cleaner than the others. Less unnecessary detail and whatnot. Thunder Baron is a really solid design even if the toy is bad. I want a good one just because figures that have both a combining robot and combining vehicle mode are pretty rare. Super Guardion is a bit weak, I'll give you that
>>
>>5652929
>Super Guardion is a bit weak, I'll give you that
better than the later "super" teams though, who doesnt even get a new head

seemed to be the trend in the later series, as even the "great" forms stopped getting completely new heads starting with might gaine. to me, this is why the first three Great forms are the most successful
>>
>>5652935
I actually don't like Great Exkaiser much. Its blue and white clashes with the lion head chest pretty hard. The mane of the chest looks silly as well and the proportions seem a tad off. Overall it doesn't seem quite as impressive as Great Fighbird or Great Da Garn GX, but I definitely like it more than something like Fire J-Decker. Still,iIt's better as King Exkaiser and Dragon Kaiser.
>>
File: guy & galeon.jpg (221 KB, 1000x808) Image search: [Google]
guy & galeon.jpg
221 KB, 1000x808
>>5652929
>The way I figure it is that the combination is only something you do once in awhile, especially so if you don't really care for the individual figures

>Not enjoying the best looking Galeon/GaiGar toy ever made (screw those CM's abominations) and nice as fuck GaoMachines.

I don't transform it often (in fact, I separated GGG last august and still remains like that, now I will just wait to recieve the Star GGG set before combining it again) but come on, the best part of SoC GaoGaiGar is the fact that it can do the Final Fusion and looks good in every mode. And the shoulders and arms look fine in the combined form too, there's no need to make a weird looking Liner Gao that can't properly combine just to give a bit more mass to the shoulders and arms.
>>
>>5652987
The thing is that I don't like GGG's design much in general, and its combination sequence isn't even my favorite in the Brave series, let alone ever.
I do want to say that I appreciate the SoC's ability to take the uncommon combined modes, like Galeon + Stealth Gao and Dividing Driver. But I'd appreciate it more if it had bigger arms and shoulders so it could look nicer and could potentially do more with that Goldion Hammer. Also, that fucking pearly white face, why?
>>
>>5652874
>Thunder Baron
He was GOAT, faggot. Take that back!!!!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.