[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6 inch figure furniture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: sleeping bag muscle.jpg (27 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
sleeping bag muscle.jpg
27 KB, 600x338
hey yall hope your having a great day so I say this picture on yamiguchi's twitter and I was wondering where did he get that sleeping bag from? because I'd like a couple for my figures. I figure its just doll's house stuff? is it expensive? best place to buy?
>>
>>5633604
http://www.shopgoodwill.com/search/SearchKey.asp?itemTitle=doll+furniture&catid=0&sellerID=all&closed=no&minPrice=&maxPrice=&sortBy=itemEndTime&SortOrder=a&showthumbs=on
>>
>>5633615
thx for the help, should of mentioned im from uk. Is this thing in the picture a sleeping bag? or is it some kind of Japanese specially named bed? I just tried ebay searching "dollshouse sleeping bag" and I couldn't find any sleeping bags like the one in this picture.
This one in the picture looks really comfy but the ones on ebay are flat as a pancake.
>>
>>5633604
>not 6 inch

Those are Minis, so not what you think.

The futon in picture is called Sumaho (smart phone) Futon, and comes from gashapon capsule, Bit small for 6 inch figures.
>>
>>5633633
oh wow you really know your stuff that was very informative. What would suit 6 inch then? figma and figuarts are 6 inch right? thats the figures I have.
>>
>>5633627
>>5633627
>Is this thing in the picture a sleeping bag? or is it some kind of Japanese specially named bed?
http://www.candysan.com/product.php?id_product=2096
>Smartphone Futon

I also suggest Ebay and your local Craigslist for big lots of furniture. (Maybe even Aliexpress if you dont mind China). Dont fuck with Goodwill since youre in UK. The shipping and handling is already pretty high for US orders.
>>
File: futon.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
futon.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>5633640
I go to his twitter often.

Yup too small for figuarts, figma might work for some.
>>
>>5633641
>>5633650
Well thank you both. A while back the virtua fighter figmas were seen with arcade cabinets and I saw all these arcade cabinet minatures for figma scale or maybe it was revoltech? anyway I did a quick search on amiami and I could not see any preorders up for them so are they not for preorder yet? I'm a big fan of pacman and I would love the miniture arcade cabinet for 6 inch scale.
>>
>>5633640
Hasegawa, Tomy Tec, and Mitsuwa Model makes some 1/12 stuff.
>>
>>5633667
Most arcade cabinets posted here are homemade papercraft toys. Doesnt mean you couldn't find some plastic arcade machines out there.
>>
>>5633686
thats really out of the box I never thought of that, thats a brilliant idea. Papercraft would save so much money.
>>
>>5633692
I suggest 120GSM paper and ALEENES 15599 All Purpose Glue

It's always cheaper to trace templates you find online or at /po/ and color them yourself than to print but to each their own.
>>
File: oragami.gif (62 KB, 567x867) Image search: [Google]
oragami.gif
62 KB, 567x867
>>5633705
I found this along time ago pretty neat huh? what do you make of it? do you think it could be done with the kind of glue used in nursery schools like prick stick? I always imagined them used like a light kind of cardboard not paper.
>>
>>5633712

>do you think it could be done with the kind of glue used in nursery schools like prick stick
Liquid glue is better but use what you have
>cardboard not paper
Cardstock is technically paper. You want something near the thickness of cardstock. You can go ahead and use cardstock for simple stuff but paper is best route to go for papercraft in general.
>>
>>5633718
this is fantastic I am wholeheartidly overjoyed with this! I think papercraft has a nice charm to it too and it would save ALOT of money compared to what I had in mind.
Eventually I intend to learn how to make dioromas. I would love to make a scene from hansel and gretel (fairy tale) with the candy house and the forest.
>>
>>5633728
Hit up /po/ before you start for more advice, I'm not an expert in the field but most of them are
>>
File: 20160427_141414.jpg (296 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
20160427_141414.jpg
296 KB, 700x525
Azone makes 1/12 (as well as 1/6) futons in their Picco Neemo line. I like to use it on my Ultra-acts and Figuarts. It does come with a pillow, though I can't remember where I put it (had to store away the futon for a while).
The bad news is that they tend to either be sold out or on backorder, or at least the prettier ones.
This is the one I bought:
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-DOL-8000
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.