[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Thing and American Werewolf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: thing-toys-2.jpg (224 KB, 808x864) Image search: [Google]
thing-toys-2.jpg
224 KB, 808x864
>Shock Collectibles was on hand at Monsterpalooza and they provided a sneak peek of several upcoming offerings, including action figures that will bring the characters from An American Werewolf in London and The Thing to our toy shelves
>Both films will be getting 7″ and 12″ figures, and though they had painted samples of the latter to show off, only unpainted prototypes of the 7″ toys were brought along. According to a newsletter sent out prior to Monsterpalooza, the finished 7″ figures will be revealed next month
>>
File: the-thing-toys-1.jpg (57 KB, 750x675) Image search: [Google]
the-thing-toys-1.jpg
57 KB, 750x675
>>
File: american-werewolf-toys-2.jpg (158 KB, 917x720) Image search: [Google]
american-werewolf-toys-2.jpg
158 KB, 917x720
>>
File: american-werewolf-toys-1.jpg (49 KB, 750x550) Image search: [Google]
american-werewolf-toys-1.jpg
49 KB, 750x550
>>
>>5630282
>>5630288
I...DESIRE!
>>
>>5630282
>>5630288
These are mine. Fuckkkkk what time to not have a job :(
>>
>7''

why much people try to be NECA?
>>
>Shock Collectibles

please tell me this isn't related to Shocker Toys.....
>>
>>5630318
Nah basically SOTA
>>
Holy shit. I love these movies and theres like no merch of them. This is a good day.
>>
Oh gimmie dat delicious Macready...
>>
>>5630285
I wonder if we're going to get the zombie version of Jack?
>>
>>5630317
Adult collector stuff is usually around 7 in
>>
>>5630279
holy fuck the person in the back freaked me the fuck out
at first i was like oh god those hands
and then i saw that fucking face
the skin

DEAR GOD
>>
>>5630282
Fucking nice, can pose him burning my McStatue thing creatures.
>>
>>5630288
>that wolf
I want it so badly. Best movie werewolf imo.
>>
>>5630279
>>5630282
NEAT
>>
>>5630357
That's a damn lie and you know it.
>>
>>5630288
I need the fucking wolf!
I hope the figure is bigger than that cardboard.
>>
>>5630282
I have a mighty need.
>>
price?
>>
>>5630279
Jerry Macaluso still milking the same fucking licenses...
>>
>>5630635
American collectible lines are usually 7"
>>
>>5630279
Now i just need a big trouble in little china Jack Burton to complete my John carpenter Kurt Russel 1/6 collection
>>
>>5630285
I never understand this shit. Making figures of the human characters instead of the monster. I hope they go out of business.
>>
>>5630360
I remember a similar pic a few weeks ago with a creepy death metal kid in the back
>>
>>5633414

Fuck off McCready is cool and there are literally monsters in the pics.
>>
>>5633414
Go to bed Randy
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.