[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pin/ Disney Pins general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 30
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 400x366
Post disney pin trading and collecting stuff here.
>>
>>5606521
I don't know where pin trading stuff should go, maybe /co/ since it is Disney stuff, but most certainly not here at toy. And I don't care if some of them, like one of mine, technically has 5poa, still not toy
>>
>>5606550
I wish that /toy/ would be expanded to toys and collectibles. There really isn't a place for collectibles that aren't toys, but there are a lot of collectibles that aren't technically toys...
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 248x203
Currently trying to get this guys whole set. I have 3 of 5. Btw who is he?
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (15 KB, 187x225) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
15 KB, 187x225
do you look down on fantasy pins? be honest
>>
>>5606577
No but I don't collect them
>>
I think Disney pin collecting is a cool hobby.

Always try to grab a couple whenever I'm there. They're special and make great gift souvenirs.
>>
>>5606665
I've got a collection. Mostly when I was a cast member. So I have some CM exclusive ones, and a random assortment of different pins.

Some people are ducking nuts when it comes to pin collecting. I've seen people at the park sitting with big folders just full of pins. You get the ones who cover a best in pins. The vest ones seem to go for certain characters, the folder ones just seem to go for as much as possible.
>>
>>5606521
I thought pin collecting was a Simpsons joke
>>
>>5606783
Why would you ever think a joke regarding any kind of collecting is just a joke and has no merit outside of the joke? The effort people go to to extract stamps from old envelops, the fact Pez collecting is a thing, and so on. If it exists, there will most likely be collectors. Disney pins is no mostly a joke really compared to how it use to be with pins really never gaining value ever anymore once you hit ones made in the 2000s I think.

Olympics pins still tend to be a pretty good investment, more likely to find out one of them is good. The biggest ones are food related ones from olympics, bonus points if it's a local food item. I remember the green jello mold pin of the salt lake olympics was a hot grab. I don't really follow values anymore for any of my pins but now and then I grab one that catches my eye.

Oh on valuable Modern Disney pins, I just remembered one exception that always jumps high in price. Not sure if they are still doing it, but last I heard they were once a year releasing a very short run of a limited edition kingdom hearts pin, different one each year obviously. Outside of those pins Disney never seems to acknowledge the property exists, so those pins are scalped like crazy. Only kh pin I know of that is mass market and thus worthless is the organization Mickey pin
>>
>>5606577
Not really but since they aren't official i don't collect them but some are pretty cool and I wish Disney would take notice.
>>
I just started collecting these and have a pretty big collection already however I have a fear of trading for/paying for fake scrapper pins and has put me off collecting really. I only buy from the Disney parks and Disney Store itself so all mine are genuine but it bothers me how much people don't care about buying and trading fakes. If your collection is 100% fake bought from lots on ebay then you don't have a collection at all since they aren't genuine.
>>
I've been to a couple of trading events when they occur during the family vacation. Since I only tended to get one of the "Limit 2" exclusive pins, and I'm in the DVC, I tend to be used as a warm body a lot.
>>
>>5606576
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Orange_Bird
>>
I'm kicking myself for not getting some Mickey and Minnie pins based on the new shorts last time I went to Disneyland, and it's not easy to describe when hunting them on ebay.
>>
File: 16751_big.jpg (106 KB, 537x410) Image search: [Google]
16751_big.jpg
106 KB, 537x410
>>5607348
this one, right? It was part of a 4-pin boxed set based on Mickey and Minnie in TV shows over the years. Look for GenEARation D Mickey pin, or GenEARation D minnie pin. The set was limited to 300 so I'd get it now if you really want it. I see a few on ebay for $30-40.
>>
>>5606778
CM exclusive stuff is the best. Except you have to be careful with it sometimes. I know a girl who is a safari driver at Animal Kingdom who got a special CM magnet for her car only to have it stolen right off her bumper in Cast parking during her shift. Some people take collecting that far I guess, even other employees.

>>5606576
That's Orangiebo the demigod of Dole Whips.
>>
>>5606796
I need to find it but I have the pin they gave out during the launch event for I.5. The one that looks like this.
>>
File: 20160413_223305.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160413_223305.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>5607564
Yeah. I just have a few CM pins and that's all I have. I could always get a CM buddy to pick me up new pins or take me over to Company D.

This is some of the pins I have. Need to find the rest. I'm still miffed I lost one of my Haunted Mansion pins. The glow in the dark blind box one with the hitch hiking ghosts.
>>
File: 20160413_224333.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160413_224333.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>5607616
I found the rest except for the ToT key pin.

The pin with Walt and Mickey is given to CM's when they finish their probation period.

I guess my CM nametag would technically count to.

I'm sorry my photos are so shifty.
>>
my sister started collecting these a few months ago. she's even got some on ebay. arent these more of a /fa/ thing?
>>
>>5607631
Not really. There's no way this would fly on /fa/
>>
I have about 30 or so.

Half are probably fakes though
>>
>>5607631
why would they be fashion?
>>
I grabbed a few when I went to Disneyland a few years ago, and quickly realized what a trap it was.

Though I do regret not getting a Bottle Cap pin from Up.
>>
>>5607680
You can buy the bottle cap one on Disneystore.com.
>>
>>5607680
The bottle cap is the only pin I've ever paid full price for. Everything else are pins I find on the ground or are dirt cheap to trade at the Disney outlets
>>
>>5607680
>>5608042
Not sure about the land but in Florida there are two official outlets for the parks that sell off tons of surplus goods from the previous merchandise seasons. One year they had tons of pin blind bags for like five bucks each. I snatched up like four of those and had way more then enough pin trade fodder for cast member pins.

Some years we go the outlet is a total bust, other times you see goodies like limited edition pins that were only sold on their latest cruise ship maiden voyage. So yay, never know what you can find there, but you will almost certainly find stuff from the most recent holiday season there for cheap.
>>
>>5606796
See, you going on about investment and value just makes the whole thing seem even more like a joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Anyone want to buy these?

This thread made me realize I had these laying around and I don't need them.

Email is in the name field.
>>
>>5608137
You... do realize that value and investment are two of the main talking points for any collection, right? Whether you're collection pins or antique furniture or WWI memorabilia.
>>
>>5608137
And that's a problem why? most collecting has to have value factor in at some point, even if you are super casual and don't give a crap you will find out there is a value at some point and its nice to have a decent idea.
>>
File: pins.jpg (55 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
pins.jpg
55 KB, 600x382
Pic related is all I've got. Everything's from the park except the Lion King poster which a friend got me when she saw the show in New York. The Remy one is from Epcot's food and wine festival. They had an event where you bought a map and found hidden statues of Remy around the park, then got the pin after you filled out the map. You technically got the pin no matter what but dang if it wasn't fun hunting around to "earn" it.
>>
>>5608550
>>5608677
Where are you faggots coming from. We collect things for fun on this board.
>>
>>5608814
>people on this board never talk about the value of their collection

lol okay. You're also equating "talking about the value of something" with "I'm only collecting it for.... money!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA"
>>
What if /toy/ turned into a work safe board called /hob/ (hobby), and people were able to discuss collecting things in general.
>>
>>5609197
Then papercrafting could migrate here and we could erase their board, which is really pointless and slower / more dead than anything I've ever seen. But, you know, the three people that use it could just establish a nice general or something. I would like that. But I think I would like it more if hobby was its own board for collecting and crafting that wasn't relevant anywhere else.
>>
>>5608814
I didn't want to bloat my post with this but fine, when I say value always comes into collecting even as a super casual I mean it like this. Say you come acRoss something in the items you are collecting you really really like and must have. You find out it had a very low run and is highly sought after, that right there is you becoming aware of value. Now if the items being collected has a collector community much more open to the idea of trading then the toy community tends to be, you now are trying to get a basic idea of the value of your entire collection if you want to get that item using items in the collection you don't care as much for. That again is bringing value into the collecting

For the most part everything I ever collected wether toys, cards, pins, has been mostly about either fun or art and designs I really enjoyed. I don't care that much for the investment side, but if i am trading something with someone who does care I better have a decent idea of the values and investments of my cards or pins so I can get the absolute most amount of fun stuff out of him as I can get for the value of what he is getting from me. I tend to be a lucky bastard pulling decent value cards so I am often trading one of my high values for three or more cards with art or gimmicky mechanics I really enjoy as a casual. I do wish I was back in my gaming group in college where most of us had the same mindset so trades were very open and lenient about differences in value cause we knew eventually we would get something we really wanted with everyone helping each other so much.
>>
My fiance is really big into Pin Trading. she is trading with people all over the US. sent off 6 packages today.
I'm not too much into it, I already spend tons of money on my toys and comics, I don't need another money sink.
However, it is a really fun hobby that lets you interact with tons of people. Even though 1/3 of them are complete dicks.
>>
>>5606577
No, but I don't like when people try to charge an arm and a leg for them when they're blatantly using Disney designs. The cost should cover creating the pin + a bit of money for the work involved.
>>
I like pins but it's honestly too much of a pain in the ass to get the official pins I want. Like these, which you can only get in person in Hong Kong. I just want pocket princesses, damn it.
>>
>>5611634
Those are not official Disney pins.
>>
>>5606848
Damn you are a sucker for Marketing.
>>
>>5612053
Yes, they are. ACME has a Disney license. But they are only sold in Hong Kong and sometimes China, usually the Hong Kong Disneyland. ACME pins will be available at certain areas in the new Shanghai park later this year too.
>>
>>5606521
How does collecting pins work? I mean, do you collect a specific set? Is there a goal? How do you obtain them?

I never thought I'd see a thread like this on here, mildly curious.
>>
>>5612186
>do you collect a specific set?

if you want to do so. Some people want complete sets, some people buy pins of certain characters or film, some people buy pins of certain styles (stained glass, hidden mickeys, etc).

>Is there a goal?

I'm not sure what you mean here!

>How do you obtain them?

Trading and buying.

Pin trading at Disney Parks is common. It can be done at the parks between guests whenever, between cast members and guests at various stores and other locations, or at special official trading events. Typically cast members will have two lanyards for trading--one intended for kids 3-12 and the other for older collectors, and you can only trade a certain # of pins with cast members per visit. Some Disney Stores will also have cast members who trade as well as trade events but it seems to vary from store to store. People also trade pins online.

You can buy them directly from Disney Stores, including stores at the parks which have way more pins than ever make it to the online Disney Store. And people buy them secondhand or from other pin collectors.
>>
>>5612311
Is it actually that popular? How long has this been going on?
>>
I have a pin collection.

I don't think i have any Disney stuff, though.
>>
>>5612331
For a while now. Wiki says it started in 1999.
>>
>>5612331
Yep, it's a really popular form of Disney collecting. They started pin trading in the parks as an official event for the special Millennium Celebration. It was so wildly popular that they made it a permanent fixture and now it's part of all the parks. Pins had been sold for years before 1999, but it's not until 1999 that pin trading became an official thing.
>>
File: walle pins.png (1 MB, 432x1551) Image search: [Google]
walle pins.png
1 MB, 432x1551
I've been collecting Disney pins since it first started. I now collect pins in general, so to keep things from getting too crazy I try to keep my Disney collecting confined to mostly WALL-E pins. I should probably sell some of my really old pins, especially since they don't mesh with my current collection, but I like the memories.
>>
>>5612594
>>5612594
the top one on the left side is really cute. Are any of them fantasy pins? I'm not up to speed on Wall-E pins so I'm not sure
>>
File: concept.jpg (48 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
concept.jpg
48 KB, 650x487
>>5612634
No, all official. If I collected fantasy pins too I'd be very poor.

The one on the top left was part of a set of Disney robots released a few years ago. I could've probably found just WALL-E online, but I bought the whole thing at Disneyland. No regerts.
>>
>>5606778
>Some people are ducking nuts when it comes to pin collecting. I've seen people at the park sitting with big folders just full of pins. You get the ones who cover a best in pins. The vest ones seem to go for certain characters, the folder ones just seem to go for as much as possible.

those people always crack me up. When I go to disneyland, I usually just bring a little plastic baggie with maybe around 10 pins. If I see someone with a lanyard or a pinboard i'll stop and trade. Its usually the same junk over and over at all the boards though. Same problem there was with the vinylmation trading
>>
>>5612784
I try to be picky about what I get. I've picked up a couple via trading but most I have I bought from blind boxes and just ones I liked that I saw.

>>5612108
Counterfeit pins can be a problem. You get people who try to trade fakes for legit pins from cast members and other guests. Fakes are cheap and easy to get on ebay.
>>
I was trying to get all the wall-e pins, but there were some that were a couple hundred dollars. That aint happening
>>
>>5612790
>blind boxes

I've never seen pin blind boxes before! Where do you normally get them?
>>
>>5606521

Not against pins but why the fuck is this on /toy when we can't have static figures because "statues" (they're not) .

Retard rules. Literally.
>>
I like to collect, but I never like to come up and ask random people if they want to trade. I've only traded once, and that was with a Disney store employee on main Street
>>
>>5615673
Anywhere in the parks that sells pins, they're everywhere.
>>
>>5615736
Because it literally does not fit in any other board other than /b/ where it would 404 in seconds. But I agree that /toy/'s rules need to be rewritten.
>>
File: tucks_pads.jpg (15 KB, 267x261) Image search: [Google]
tucks_pads.jpg
15 KB, 267x261
>>5606796
That's some bad butthurt you have there, Pin-boi. Does it always hurt so bad when somebody even slightly nudges you about your hobby?
>>
File: Drs say butthurt.jpg (314 KB, 822x656) Image search: [Google]
Drs say butthurt.jpg
314 KB, 822x656
>>5606796
>>5608137
>>5608677
>>5609289
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>5615673
Any of the stalls or shops that sell pins should have them. Stuff like the princess cameos and haunted mansion pins >>5607616

Those are from blind boxes.
>>
>>5615760
>>5615946
are they only in the parks?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 309x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 309x1067
>>5615946
>>No Chernabog

Pass.
>>
File: Oswald.jpg (19 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
Oswald.jpg
19 KB, 355x355
I wish I still lived in Florida, so I could join in on my sister's trips more often. I don't go anywhere near enough now a days to actually get a collection going so I just have a couple of the Haunted Mansion glow-in-the-dark portrait pins, an Oswald, and a Steamboat Willie.

Also pic related which is probably my favorite.
>>
File: mickey-confused.jpg (12 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
mickey-confused.jpg
12 KB, 275x275
>>5606521
>/toy/ - Toys
while a Disney pin is a really nice collectible item would a pin really qualify or count as a toy ?
>>
>>5616131
Nope, this blind bag set is on Disneystore.com

http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mouse-mystery-pin-set/mp/1320172/1000287/
>>
>>5616197
Oh thanks! I don't know why I didn't think to check the online store.
>>
>>5616187
Omg shut up, read the thread before posting the same shit over and over.
>>
File: MindFucksb-10.jpg (41 KB, 363x372) Image search: [Google]
MindFucksb-10.jpg
41 KB, 363x372
>>5616201
>Omg shut up
Lyk Omg Idk u would get all pissy over a question. Outburst much ?

It's the professionalism of your reply that I respect. Nice manners and debating skills there faggot .
>>
>>5616317
In all fairness, we don't need several posts asking why it is here when OP clearly explains the reasoning in the first post which is perfectly fine in my opinion.
>>
File: Esmeralda-Pin.png (125 KB, 270x326) Image search: [Google]
Esmeralda-Pin.png
125 KB, 270x326
>finally a new Esmeralda pin
>has this ugly fucking gold edging

god damn it Disney
>>
>>5616339
This isn't really a /toy/ thread though. Sure, there doesn't seem to be a good board to put this on, but that doesn't mean it goes here.

I don't really care about the thread topic itself, but allowing this just opens the door for any non-/toy/ Disney collectible that doesn't belong here either.
>>
>>5617397

Fuck off
>>
>>5617397
>>5617644
>statueshit has no place on 4chan
>certain sexual fetishes are not allowed on 4chan
>roleplay threads aren't allowed on 4chan

Where the fuck do we go, some of us want to be autistic AND anonymous.

And before you say /trash/ fuck off, people don't KNOW it exist
>>
>>5615736
Only if they're Japanese static figures.
>>
>>5617397
I agree however put it like this, Disney Pin Trading is essentially a game marketed at children where they buy and trade pins to complete personal collections, it's no different to trading cards which are allowed here and have been discussed in the past. Whilst not a perfect fit for this board, I think it fits just enough to be allowed.
>>
>>5617363
Dem tits though
>>
The banned statueshit has buyfag threads one /a/, roleplay threads go one /tg/(unless you mean avatarfag shit), and if all else fails you could make a board for it on 2+2+2+2chan or something. I don't really care one way or the other if this thread is here, but not everything needs to be allowed somewhere on 4chan.
>>
>>5617737
>>5617651
Dammit.
>>
>>5617363
Damn, released today and sold out across Europe already. Only 400 made though which is very small
>>
>>5617744
did they even put it up on the US site?
>>
>>5617744
She just got restocked so be quick.

>>5617817
I don't believe so.
>>
File: IMG_20160419_101723742_HDR.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_101723742_HDR.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>5606576
I only have this one
>>
>>5617929
Is it genuine? Looks a bit jagged.
>>
>>5617929
Looks fake m8, where did you pick it up?
>>
>>5617976
>>5618116
It was in an eBay lot of 25 for 10 dollars.

If you buy something similar on eBay it's gonna be fake.

Anyways they were for my four year old cuz we went to Disneyland and he loved the pins. But I don't have money to buy 25 real ones.

He doesn't care, why should i
>>
>>5619242
Congrats on your $10 of trash. Your kid doesn't care because he doesn't know they are fake.
>>
>>5619771
Yeah I know he doesn't know. By the time he cares he probably would've lost them all.

He's already given some of the process ones to his cousins.

Nbd
>>
Do they still make this one?
>>
>>5606521
>1. Toys, toys, toys!
Pins literally come with a warning saying "This is not a toy!"

>>>/r9k/ or >>>/fa/ is probably better for this king of thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (760 KB, 1504x1823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
760 KB, 1504x1823
>>5623912
No they don't. I'm looking at the cardboard backings and not a single one states this. Pins obviously aren't toys but they can still be played with like the spinner and slider pins. I play around with my Tower of Terror one all the time.
>>
>>5623832
It's from 2007 so it's unlikely.
>>
>>5623912
The act of pin trading is a game so it fits here just fine.
>>
I go to the park once a week and have been collecting pins for a while. I for one do not mind having pins on here. There's really no where else for them, until they make a collectibles board for things such as this.
>>
>>5624223
I wish they'd just add collectibles to toy... I'd love to talk about Jim Shore & couture de force figurines but.
>>
>>5624125

With that kind of flawed logic you could put a lot of things on this board that don't really belong.
>>
File: IMG_20160422_163606021-1600x900.jpg (136 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_163606021-1600x900.jpg
136 KB, 1600x900
Co-worker came back from Disneyworld and gave me these two pins.
>>
>>5624342
Really? Everything is a collectible to someone. You really want to water down this board that much?

Doesn't Disney have some sort of forum for pin people?
>>
File: 13822976713ff10-1.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
13822976713ff10-1.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>>5624369
>>
>>5624372
This thread is here and it ain't going anywhere so just deal with it.
>>
not a toy
>>
File: DLR_Trading_OneSheet_May2016_v2.jpg (541 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
DLR_Trading_OneSheet_May2016_v2.jpg
541 KB, 500x647
>>5624372
>Really? Everything is a collectible to someone. You really want to water down this board that much?

Then create rules for it like every other board? You can specify collectibles as memorabilia or list items that aren't appropriate for the board (book collections, movie collections, toilet paper from around the world, etc) instead of just keeping it a catch-all.

>Doesn't Disney have some sort of forum for pin people?

Yes, but it's not a thread on an image board. Different atmosphere, people, etc.
>>
>>5624389
It hasn't gone anywhere because it hasn't been reported. That doesn't mean what you're doing is /toy/, it just means people are tolerating you. Being a dick about it >>5624388 is a good way to squander that.
>>
>>5624442
There are rules. It says toys, not pins.
>>
>>5624530
>>5624533
You are the only one constantly making a fuss. If you don't like this thread then leave and it will soon drop off and disapear. People moaning are the ones keeping it alive.
>>
>>5624442
I wish the crocodile from Peter Pan didn't count. He was the true hero who kept Hook at bay.
>>
>>5624442
>Passholder exclusive
>Passholder exclusive
>Passholder exclusive
Ugh..
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (23 KB, 274x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
23 KB, 274x300
>>5624627
yeah, seems a bit odd. Maybe they're running out of villains.

>>5624636
Doesn't it just make you want to become a passholder so you can buy the pins??

Also, does anyone know the creator of this fantasy pin? They also did the designer styles for the other princesses. I can't find out who made them because the fantasy pin culture mostly avoids naming names. I wish I could find out who they have make their pins as well, they're so much more detailed and texture than the usual fair, but that'll never happen.
>>
>>5624706
I think cheshire cat is sometimes lumped as a villain too.
>>
>>5624710
Easy to think that. He always creeped me out as a kid.

But why not the Walrus too? He did eat all the little oysters.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 480x320
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 286x300
>>
File: Ariel-Love-Letter-Disney-Pin.jpg (427 KB, 500x692) Image search: [Google]
Ariel-Love-Letter-Disney-Pin.jpg
427 KB, 500x692
Whyyyyyy does Disney think the gold lines are anything but horrid? They look like bootlegs
>>
>>5627791
wow that looks fuckin horrible.
>>
>>5627793
it's infuriating. And Disney wonders why fantasy pins are so popular...
>>
>>5624125
>The act of pin trading is a game so it fits here just fine.
>The act of card trading is a game so it fits here just fine.
>>
>>5627912
>Easter egg and scavenger hunts are games
>Hunting down pins on other guests lanyards throughtout the parks to complete pin sets somehow isn't a game despite being the exact same fucking thing as the above.
>>
>>5627912
Dude. Calm. Down.
>>
>>5606550
>>5615736
>>5616187
>>5616317
>>5617397
>>5617737
>>5624369
>>5627912
>>5624530
>>5624533
Blatantly the same person samefagging as they are butthurt they can't post their ponies and cum covered statues here. Get over it.
>>
>>5624627
>>5624706
Seems like its a set of Shit-eating grins, not villains.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.