[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help buying an EVA figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 51OqkoIhtzL._SY400_.jpg (21 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
51OqkoIhtzL._SY400_.jpg
21 KB, 266x400
I'm finally getting into action figures, and I want my first buy to be an EVA Unit 01 figure. I can't decide, I want one that's taller than six inches, and has the basic accessories one would expect from an EVA. I can't decide to save my life
>>
That's a big EVA.
>>
> taller than six inches

Good luck not paying through the nose for it.

I think the only one I got that size is the Diablock one I got in Japan.
>>
>>5589031
what eva figure is that? how articulated is it?
>>
>>5589323
Kaiyodo Mega Sofubi Advance.

Head, shoulders, maybe hips?

20 inches, soft vinyl.
>>
>>5589031
Soul of Chogokin
>>
Get either the SoC or the Riobot if you can track it down. SoC for TV design and more accessories, Riobot for Rebuild design and fewer accessories but still the basics you'd need: prog knives, pallete gun and Lance of Longinus.
>>
File: FIGURE-008134.jpg (34 KB, 284x600) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-008134.jpg
34 KB, 284x600
>>5589031
If you're a patrician and want the original TV design, then the SPEC. If you have shit taste and want the rebuild design (and a bigger figure), then the RAH.

There are also a bunch of kits but I don't know anything about gunpla.

>>5589355
>the shitty sculpt of the Revo Eva feat. no articulation
Who would buy this?
>>
File: 1448095804355.jpg (58 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
1448095804355.jpg
58 KB, 480x422
>>5589402
>If you're patrician...
>If you have shit taste...

First time on /toy/?
>>
File: joint.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
joint.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
Hey bro! I'm in the exact same spot as you, im starting to collect every EVA i can find. I recently bought 3 Evangelion Soul of Chogokin SPEC fro like 120-130 USD each.

They have been out for quite some years now so finding a sealed figure will some time and fluctuating prices. I got EVA 00, EVA 01 and EVA 01 Berserk mode.

The crazy thing about this particular line is the incredible ammount of shit your figure comes with.

EVA entry plug? check
EVA umbilical cordon? check
Progressive knife? check, you get 2 actually
A lot of fireguns? yes!
2 swords? lol yes

Like 6 pairs of hands and other stuff, is amazing really.

The only shit part about them is their shoulder joints, you will fear everytime you have to take out the shoulder to put the eva armor, seriously it looks like its gonna brea any second.

Here is a really good review
http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2007/evangelion_unit01

Hope you find a nice figure!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.