[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transformers General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: TransformersAutobotsAvatar.png (421 KB, 1099x900) Image search: [Google]
TransformersAutobotsAvatar.png
421 KB, 1099x900
No news from the toy shows yet? edition.

Old thread: >>5583263
>>
File: WhatTheHell.png (391 KB, 424x584) Image search: [Google]
WhatTheHell.png
391 KB, 424x584
>>5586024

I guess it's the sad reality of two companies competing with themselves for the same general market.

Imagine if they just pooled resources to make shit instead of each fucking off and doing whatever.
>>
>>5586024
Takara probably picked more accurate molds, Hasbro picked the more popular/fun molds.

Except for Hasbro Nosecone and Scattershot. There's no excuse for that crap.

I do prefer Hasbro Lightspeed and Strafe, though.
>>
>>5586042
It didn't used to be this bad, a better paint job and the occasional oddity was about the few differences, now it's wait and see if hasbro's gimped their release, or if Takaras put more effort into theirs.
>>
>>5586050
Have we even seen the individual robot modes for the Hasbro Technobots? I'm fearing that there will be at least a couple of straight repaints.
>>
>>5586050
Same, don't really want all the molds from both releases, and I know no one is selling the figures individually (for a normal price), or the guns.
>>
>>5586058
The Hasbro Technobots haven't been officially revealed yet, so we only know how Computron looks.
>>
What's the best options for combiner feet and hand replacements?
>>
File: PoliceBrutalityJustGotMoreBrutal.jpg (995 KB, 2265x2103) Image search: [Google]
PoliceBrutalityJustGotMoreBrutal.jpg
995 KB, 2265x2103
>>5586069

Perfect Effect sets.
>>
>>5586073
Not him, but I just wanted them to be hands and feet, like Hasbro's Computron. I don't really care about all that stuff they added.
>>
>>5586082

Then all you do is just not transform them into guns and stuff.
>>
File: cuckrod.jpg (74 KB, 440x334) Image search: [Google]
cuckrod.jpg
74 KB, 440x334
>>
>>5586069
I think PE is the only option. Nonnef seems to get sick every other week and none of the other third parties are making any. There are cheaper KO versions on aliexpress I think if you want to save money.
>>
>>5586083
Get the KOs then. They don't transform and are only like 20 bucks.
>>
>>5586124
Nonnef's stuff is overpriced, takes months to arrive, and from anecdotal reputation, breaks combiner ports. And the whole time you're twiddling your thumbs awaiting your goods, you're captive to his pity party. God forbid you complain about the delays or you'll be crucified for it.
>>
>>5586154
Did he die yet?
>>
>>5586158
>thinking he's actually sick

You see this all the time on /v/. Kickstarter creators get "sick" and nothing gets delivered.

And then 8 months later someone finds out the creator stole the money, blew it all on strippers and coke, and thats the end of it.
>>
>>5586167
Oh, like BMOG?
>>
>>5586138
I've only ever seen KO's that transform, and even then they seem to be sold out most of the time, do you know of a set I do not?
>>
>>5586154
>breaks combiner ports
Nice meme. I own vanilla Defensor and my Blades's handfoot port cracked anyway. It's just that the copters have thinner walls for the ports compared to the other molds.
>>
>>5585992
>>5585983
>>5585989
>>5585932
>>5585921

I remain incredulous about BW saving the franchise, because it honestly wasn't that good, and the majority of the toys were ass. the fandom beats off to it constantly, but they also beat off to G1, which also wasn't particularly impressive.

somehow, one of the stupider things in the franchise managed to lift if up; it's been decades and I -still- don't understand how beastwars did the good it did; at best, the marketting people associated with the "kenner" name must have known better how to do their jobs than hasbro's central marketting people.
>>
>>5586238

G1 was impressive because it was the beginning of everything and it was the first time the US got wide exposure for toys that had something to them outside the norm for most action figures.

Beast Wars, while the figures themselves were kind of weird, they also marked the first stages of modern engineering in TF's.
>>
>>5586035
>toy shows

What toy shows?
>>
>>5586238

I'm a BWfag to the core so I'm probably biased, but hadn't Transformers hit their nadir before it? The kids who watched G1 had grown up enough to lose interest but not enough to have kids of their own or a salary to blow. Manchildren also weren't a thing. The G2 show was a reissue of G1 and G2 toys sold so bad, the line was cancelled. I think anything new would had worked at that point.
>>
>>5586250
>they also marked the first stages of modern engineering in TF's.

Dreadwing/Smokescreen, Cyberjets, Laser Rods, Laser Optimus Prime, and to some extent Hero Prime & Hero Megatron had already done that though. Even the Machine wars flipchangers were meant for G2 before the line was canned.

BW was just a case of the line doing well beyond expectations, coupled with having the first new American cartoon since G1 ended. The G2 cartoon was just G1 with some CGI cube for scene transitions.
>>
>>5586261
>Manchildren also weren't a thing.
manchildren were always a thing.

a lot of later G2 toys were better than most of BW's stuff, so I'm puzzled why the worse toys sold better.

>>5586250
G2 had balljoint hell before BW was a thing. I'm not really sure what BW really brought to the table engineeringwise.
>>
>>5586238

Dammit, Alice. Everyone already knows you have horrible taste. When you flaunt it, it just makes both of us look bad.
>>
>>5586263
>Dreadwing/Smokescreen, Cyberjets, Laser Rods, Laser Optimus Prime, and to some extent Hero Prime & Hero Megatron

The problem was nobody really cared about G2. The toys were really only in KB Toys and TRU but there was no big box. As a late 80s early 90s kid, I had a bunch of tail end G1 stuff (Powermaster Prime, some Micromasters, some Actionmasters), but the only G2 I had was a blue Grimlock. TF had faded away.

BW was a bolt of fresh air. The prices were great for what you got, and all of them had the excellent articulation and sculpting. G2 still had a lot of G1 repaints that made TF seemed like it was stuck in the past. Beast Wars was a huge resurgence in the mid90s.
>>
>>5586042
>>5586053
It's less of them competing with themselves as trying to appease the markets they have.
Hasbro Western Market is much different than Takara's Japan market.
For Suppliers(even online one's) to take interest in Hasbro's they have to print a much larger volume than Takara's and as such need to ensure profit on a much larger scale.
Takara has a smaller market to feed and don't get bogged down having to convince retailers to take a certain amount of shelf space. It's also why more attention is given because mark up doesn't kill the already niche market you have where as in western markets a misprice in what people will pay could cause retailers to just never take your product again. (See Matty's 2010ish DC Market with places like Wal-Mart, and Target.)

>but why doesn't Hasbro just wait and use the Takara molds? Why don't they coordinate better?
Short answer is Takara doesn't want too and Hasbro doesn't care enough to make a fuss, there market is smaller but it is growing with online western shoppers and in areas like the UK where a Hasbro TF cost close to the same as an imported Takara one that could make all the difference in price. Also Hasbro has show they care enough to sell the retools(break-neck, Quickslinger and now the very late Groove) and frankly I feel Takara still isn't knee on that with how delayed Defensor and Burticus were. Hasbro has no shame using there molds but I think Takara dosn't want to share where the market they hold is so tiny in comparison.
>>
File: tumblr_mmpqf39ZXd1r0bhnuo6_1280.png (671 KB, 633x747) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmpqf39ZXd1r0bhnuo6_1280.png
671 KB, 633x747
Beside the nigh-unfindable Beelzeboss kit, are there any good red heads that I could use as MTMTE Red Alert?

Alternatively, anyone know of a shapeways option for him?
>>
>>5586171
Yes this fandom is dominated by crooks. Whether it's FrenzyRumble, Funpub, Walky and Trent or Cheets. There is not one honest person in our fandom.
>>
File: combiner-wars-ironhide-prowl.jpg (175 KB, 1600x771) Image search: [Google]
combiner-wars-ironhide-prowl.jpg
175 KB, 1600x771
>>5586283
I feel Combiner Wars Ironhide is a good base. You need to make a white rim and maybe the red mufflers.
>>
>>5586292
That's actually a pretty good start.

Man, I'm surprised no one's done casts of the CW Autobots. Those are really the only parts of them I want.
>>
>>5586213
I'm glad you guys all started posting about this or I would have never noticed the stress marks on my Blades. The other day I sanded the shit out of his HFG's 5mm peg so I think I should be good.
>>
>>5586281
Mh, your talking sense, but I still think it could be handled better than it currently is.
>>
>>5586284
Indeed, there's even one guy who goes out of his way to defend Funpub at every turn. Sad state of affairs this fandom is.
>>
>>5586274
KB, TRU, k-mart, service merchandise and a heap of other dumps... basically most places that sold toys beyond no-name random chink factory stuff had G2 toys.

G2 wasn't exactly limited in distribution.

late 80s, early 90s myself. I had a shitload of G2 on top of a shitload of late G1.

and late G2 had long since moved away from the G1 repaints, so yeah.

ironically, while BW somehow saved the franchise, it basically killed TFs for me once the euro G2 repaints under the "machinewars" label dried up. in the end I had like... four BW toys. when BM came along I got a bunch of the vehicons and turned up my nose at the goodguys. the show... after absolutely loathing what little bits of BW's show I caught in between school and shit, I was... honestly dumbfucked at BM's show. basically the only thing about it that wasn't worse to me than BW was having a side that wasn't dressing up in fursuits. (not that I'd know furries were a thing untill long after BW/BM were rotting in the grave)
>>5586281
hasbro doesn't like using molds they didn't commission. every time they do it's usually after everything else and very grudgingly, if at all. with the occasional non-convincing excuses about anything they petulantly decide to skip.
>>
>>5586306
Oh I agree, Hasbro could easily put the spurs on Takara and make joint work again and who knows maybe here soon Hasbro will get tired of this shit (if it keeps up) and gets there fingers more into collaborations again.
>>
>>5586314
>hasbro doesn't like using molds they didn't commission.
Quite the opposite actually, they push the 80's rerelases and Masterpiece line after Takara put the blood sweat and work into. Takara actually got along swimmingly with Hasbro until the 2006 buyout/merger of Tomy that's when things got hairy because Tomy side has always been very eastern focus and very disliking of the western influences on things. They have been very resistant of Hasbro and Hasbro tends to have to do a lot of work arounds to keep them happy (like the 2013 TRUs exclusive figures being released with an emphasis they were from Asia) but they still struggle keeping them happy.

Hasbro has always been a total whore about using others' work.
>>
File: Silverbolt-RM_1227355094.jpg (53 KB, 536x716) Image search: [Google]
Silverbolt-RM_1227355094.jpg
53 KB, 536x716
>>5586283
I modded an Energon Silverbolt head for the classics body, a bit small, but it has the "bear" ears of the g1.
>>
>>5586265
>I'm not really sure what BW really brought to the table engineeringwise.

Standardized size classes(we still use deluxes today, and even though the Basic/Mega/Ultra classes have changed the idea of them is still there in scouts/Legends and Voyagers, face sculpts with expressions, standardized articulation besides a few gimmick figures in g2. Probably a lot more in terms of technical/behind the scenes stuff as far as mold engineering goes. You'd have to be obtuse to not see how a BW figure, especially from the Transmetals onward, influenced modern tF design. You can cite the Cyberjets and Laser Rods but they're ultimately closer to G1 molds if anything, just with limb articulation.
>>
>>5586265
>a lot of later G2 toys were better than most of BW's stuff, so I'm puzzled why the worse toys sold better.

The Transmetals easily wipe the floor with most of the G2 stuff, in my opinion at least. The Cyberjets are terribly overrated. Those got hyped up forever and when I finally got them they just felt like the MW jets, which I actually like a little better. I think a lot of that hype came from there just not being many articulated traditional jetformers until the UT. I will say Laser Optimus is still the best Optimus mold short of MPs, though.

anyway, as a 90's child I'd say that part of the reason BW sold better is that the toys felt more modern and relevant to the way things where in the 90's. Not just in terms of articulation and engineering, but as far as design; animals and mutants where the thing in the 90's. I thought cars and jets where boring, mostly. I would rather have played with dinosaurs and bugs than toy cars(unless they where gimmicky cars, like the Attack Pack stuff). Similarly I rmemeber everyone being upset when Power rangers went from having beast robots to having cars, because that seemed boring. Ironically now I really like realistic vehicle modes and collect the MP line almost exclusively for that reason(and was big into alternators and Human alliance when those were out, too). RiD was what broke me in.
>>
>>5586331
actually, to me it seems Tomy is just lazy on the brand. They've let Hasbro run wild with the Bay movies, Prime, Animated, etc. They let Hasbro do a lot of the production work, because they don't really care to. Then Hasbro has to make concessions to work within a budget(assuming they aren't really trolling the fandom deliberately at times, I suspect in some cases they are), and Tomy steps in with a couple of new molds and some repaints and look like the good guys for it.

The MP line is maybe 4 new molds a year, of toys no better than the voyagers/leaders we were getting prior to the 2010 budget cuts. They make 1 new limb bot per combiner team(and even then the first 2 "new" limbs were just sporting new heads) and the US market thinks them the heroes for doing what Hasbro didn't do, when really they're just floating along on minimal output while they mostly just import and resell the Hasbro stuff.
>>
>>5586304

It seems to be an issue with every copter mold. I've got Blades and Vortex, both have it. None have broken yet though, thankfully.
>>
>>5586283
WFC Cliffjumper?
>>
>>5586238
I'd argue the BW cartoon did more to save TF than the toy line.

The toy line for BW was all over the place and you could not find the core cast 9 times out of 10 (and if you could, not in their most iconic forms) due to Hasbro flooding the shelves with non-show characters.

Without the cartoon, BW would have been horrible but it gave the line the heart and soul it needed to thrive and save/revive the Transformers.
>>
>>5586369
Very good point,it's like they both play a waiting game it's just Tomy can play it longer
>>
>>5586385
I disagree, most toys sold well in general
Yes the main cast showed more sales interest but as a whole every line sold well
That said it's the last TV tie in series to have such an emphases on OC characters in the waves. Everything up usually just had toys that were in the dhow with a few reapints of said show cast.
>>
File: Carnivac_mugshots.jpg (26 KB, 159x136) Image search: [Google]
Carnivac_mugshots.jpg
26 KB, 159x136
>>5586385
>tfw they originally planned to stuff a shitload of characters into the cartoon just like G1
Thank god they couldn't animate that much and had to focus on a smaller cast instead.
>>
>>5586385
>The toy line for BW was all over the place and you could not find the core cast 9 times out of 10 (and if you could, not in their most iconic forms) due to Hasbro flooding the shelves with non-show characters.

I think that the Transmetals where meant to remedy that; they where all show characters(or new characters that where introduced in the show. And scavenger is of course, meant to be Inferno)

>Without the cartoon, BW would have been horrible

I severely disagree, the BW toyline gave me(and a lot of other people) a lot of happy memories as a kid and remains one of the most influential things that made me a toy fan to this day. tHe show was just icing on the cake. Even if you hated the toyline as far as relative to other transformers toylines for not being traditional, they where still really good toys for the era. I all but stopped buying things but Beast wars and a few other things just because they wiped the floor with other lines as far as engineering and value went.
>>
Poll ended, next reveal is Nosecone. Get hype.
>>
>>5586400
>>5586431

I'll agree. I first bought all the BW toys before I saw the cartoon and initially hated the cartoon because Optimus wasn't the bat and Megatron wasn't the croc. Of course, I ended up loving the show because it was great at the time. Any episodes involving the Others was great, and I loved that two part episode with the floating island. But I had a bigger story with all the toys playing out.

The IDW comic is actually closer to how I had played BW toys when I was kid.
>>
I'm finding myself only hyped for the deluxe headmasters.

Blaster just seems too big and I never got Magnus but PM Prime looks just bad, too poofy.
>>
>>5586283
>Shapeways
>option

Shapeways is never an option. And if it makes you feel any better, the Beelzeboss kit is pretty lose and doesn't even match the red on either Red Alert.
>>
>>5586477
It is for heads. The high detail material options work just fine for heads and other small stuff. It's the standard polished flexible that's not really worth it.
>>
File: BuyListEdition.jpg (339 KB, 842x1034) Image search: [Google]
BuyListEdition.jpg
339 KB, 842x1034
>>5586476

The original Blaster toy was pretty big too.

Theres a lot in TR I want. Hardhead, Blaster, Soundwave, Mindwipe, Blurr, Chromedome...
>>
>>5586431
>they where all show characters(or new characters that where introduced in the show. And scavenger is of course, meant to be Inferno)
There were MANY non show characters in transmetals. wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>5586487
The Transmetals were mostly show characters. Scavenger is a transmetal ant that follows similar design characteristics to Inferno, who was noted for still being at retail in many places unlike the other show characters.
>>
>>5586485
Why Brainstorm? His robot modes nice, but his vehicle mode is terrible, and he doesn't even come with his twin blasters.
>>
>>5586485
Thing is, I missed out on G1. My only interaction with G1 for years was the reruns as G2 and the G2 toys.

From that list I only see myself getting:
Rewind, Hardhead, Chromedome, Galvatron, and maybe Alpha Trion depending how his toy looks.
>>
>>5586489
>mostly
Rethink again. It's okay to admit you were wrong, but the transmetals line had way more non-show characters.
>>
>>5586494
Dude, the promo shots for Scavenger had INFERNO on the tampograph. That was originally intended to be an upgraded form is obvious.
>>
>>5586487
>>5586489
>>5586494
I think I see what's happening here:
1. Transmetals were all show charters transmetalized short of Scavenger who was Inferno in all but name.
2. anon said Transmetals, not Transmetals 2 which is what you are talking about. Transmetals 2 is where you get you OC guys
3. I hope you can actually admit you are wrong.
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21 KB, 400x418
>>5586487
There was 1 and it was not-Inferno
Are you sure you don't mean TMs 2?
>>
>>5586499
Plus Scavenger was released as Inferno in Japan with practically no coloration changes.
>>
>>5586487
Transmetal 2? yes Transmetal? not so much.
>>
>>5586500
Why does Wisemon have wires going into his face?
>>
>>5586035
Just a heads up, for those of you still looking for CW Shockwave, Target has him in stock on their website for retail price.
>>
Is Animated Prowl worth $12?

>>5586490
I thought it did?
>>
>>5586506
I think this is accurate. Transmetals that appeared on the cartoon:

>Cheetor
>Rattrap
>Tarantulas
>Megatron
>Optimus Primal
>Depth Charge
>Rampage
>Optimal Optimus

No TM appearance:
>Airazor
>Rhinox
>Terrorsaur
>Waspinator
>Scavenger/Inferno
>>
>>5586524
Not exactly, the blasters are there, but permanently stuck to the nose/shield. So they can't be used the normal way.
>>
>>5586450
Reveal when ¿?
>>
>>5586540
No fucking idea. I assumed it would be after it ended, but nothing was posted.
>>
File: Grimlock-Robot-Armor.jpg (183 KB, 2048x1638) Image search: [Google]
Grimlock-Robot-Armor.jpg
183 KB, 2048x1638
>>5586529
I think you are taking this a little to autistic anon.(or perhaps trying to hard)
Terrorsaur was in the show but not his Transmetal mode
Waspinator was in the show but not his Transmetal mode
etc
The way you are gong about it would be like saying battle armor Grimlock here is a non show character.
He is a show character we just haven't seen that armor in the show.
>>
>>5586561
Uh what? I was just pointing out which TM toys appeared on the show. You're the one sperging out over this.
>>
File: 590136741022342456.png (13 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
590136741022342456.png
13 KB, 500x350
>>5586529
"Non show characters" is to imply they are not a cast member of the show which was never the case with all but technically 1 TM.
Shit man you talk about being okay to admit you were wrong yet here you are trying to save face with something this bad

What the hell is it about toy tfg's that lead to these aggressive respondents that shit the bed but then argue all day the sheets were always meant to be brown
>>
>>5586567
You started off with
>I think this is accurate.
The anon before was talking about characters that were not in the show being transmetals. The whole set was characters from the show just in variations that the show didn't have but that was never his argument. In short I think that anon lumps transmetals with transmetals 2 and didn't catch that anon was talking about the former exclusively.
There is no sperging here so much as back and forth discussion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_rGn_89iB8

Someone found a way to lock the neck base for MP shockwave.

Basically hold the neck base up and give it a good pull until the base of the neck is flush, as seen in the video
>>
>>5586582

So people literally just weren't pulling the head up far enough?
>>
>>5586586
seems like it
>>
>>5586418

This. A thousand times this. It matters.
>>
>>5586418
>>5586594
to be fair I think writing will always be the Bigger skill.
Beast Machines was a overall smaller cast size and it was bad.
Armada was 3 autobots and 4 cons for the first 12+ episodes by the end of the series I think Armada had 8 vs 8 as the rosters

I understand that in theory a smaller cast will be easier to write but the reality is a writer skills determine the shows outcome.
>>
>>5586597
What was the initial and final cast of armada?
>>
>>5586602
Red alert, Hot Shot, and Optimus vs. Cyclonous, Demolishor, Starscream, and Megatron. By the end it was that plus Blurr, Sideswipe, Smokescreen/Hoist Jetfire, Overload(if you count him), and Thrust, Wheeljack, Tidal Wave, and mostly Sideways by the end, with starscream switching sides and Sideways ultimately going independent.
>>
>>5586602
Stat was
Autobots:
Hotshot
Red Alert
Optimus Prime

Decepticons:
Cyclonus
Demolishor
Starscream
Megatron

By mid season we got added:
Autobots:
Smokescreen
Scavenger
Blurr
Sideswipe
Jetfire

Decepticons:
Thrust
Tidal Wave
Wheeljack
Sideways

so 8 and 8
>>
>>5586620
>Overload(if you count him)
I never could since Optimus always called out for the add on ("Overload combiner mode... activate" or something to that effect)and there was never a character attach to it.
>>
>>5586597
>Beast Machines was a overall smaller cast size and it was bad.

BM wasn't bad. It had a lot of cool ideas, but aggressively awful Maximal designs and an ongoing story that was ruined by the once a week syndicated Fox Kids Saturday Morning programming gave it an awful impression, which is the main reason people hated it back in the day. If you watch BM on DVD in order, there's a pretty cool story about extremism intermixed with some Eastern psuedoreligion ideas.
>>
>>5586635
BM wasn't bad. it was god-awful. a mouthpiece for it's writer's envirohippy and anti-gun views.
as bad as the driving ass-pulls of BW were (oh hey! the transformers now have to wear fursuits to be on the same planet as the stuff they eat or they'll die!, just for starters) were, BM dove right off the edge.

>>5586385
yet again, the show sucked from what I saw of it, and I highly doubt that putting myself through it again is going to make me think otherwise.

>>5586349
the cyberjets were simply okay as basics go. the laser stuff was certainly more in common with later stuff than any of BW's flood of robots doing yoga under animal pelts, though. and what precisely you mean to say is wrong with their fixing the key problem of G1 figs (bricks everywhere!)...
some of the transmetal stuff was okay, but only okay. the whole MUST HAVE CHROME! wait, must have the robot look like it's fleshy underneath! shit was an aesthetic trainwreck.
the "expressionate" face sculpts looked terrible, as well... and usually still do.

so basically the only real point you have is standardized size classes. which is now one of hasbro's key excuses they fire off when they don't want to use a mold.

>>5586363
I don't get the hype with the cyberjets either. but I'll leave you to your opinion about BW's junk versus the actual good parts of G2.
and yeah, mutants were everywhere in the 90s. it was a shithole in that regard.
>>
>>5586482
lolno. I've ordered heads from them before. It's awful.

>>5586485
Nobody should be clamoring for G1 toy sizings. Blaster just isn't a huge guy. Period.
>>
File: Nosecone2.jpg (50 KB, 600x616) Image search: [Google]
Nosecone2.jpg
50 KB, 600x616
I don't know how I feel about this one.
>>
File: Nosecone1.jpg (29 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
Nosecone1.jpg
29 KB, 600x402
>>5586673
>>
>>5586574
Is that what he meant? OK sorry, I thought he was referring to toys not appearing on the show. My mind skipped to that because I remember fans complaining on alt.toys.transformers about TM toys not appearing on the show at the time.
>>
>>5586661
You basically seem to be writing everything off based on your own opinions and preferences.
>>
>>5586349
One other minor thing about BW, I think Airrazor was the first fembot toy with a feminine sculpt?
>>
>>5586684
Normal Airazor wasn't really feminine, but TM Airazor certainly was.
>>
>>5586673
>>5586675

Now that's lazy
>>
>>5586686
Yeah that's the one I meant. First roboboobs.
>>
>>5586684
TM Airazor was the first designed female figure in Transformers, yes.
>>
>>5586689
How is that lazy? The vehicle seems to be almost completely reshelled, new head, new gun, drill.
>>
>>5586675
aside from the hollow legs it looks kinda cool to me
>>
File: 12219.jpg (309 KB, 887x1340) Image search: [Google]
12219.jpg
309 KB, 887x1340
>>5586673

I think this is a case where Takara will have the better vehicle, but Hasbro might have the better robot. Brawl has been received poorly given the waist, but he's going to look way more like Nosecone as a robot than Rook does.
>>
File: simon.jpg (20 KB, 476x350) Image search: [Google]
simon.jpg
20 KB, 476x350
>>5586673
>>5586675
>Your drill is the drill that will pierce the Heavens!
>>
>>5586682
He also said
>from what I was of it
>>
>>5586701
Saw*
>>
>>5586673
Rook is possibly the best CW mold so I'm happy.
>>
>>5586689
Now that's faggotry
>>
>>5586673
>>5586675

Waiting to see Strafe, but seeing this has pretty much sold me on UW versus CW. I just wish they would use the new feet. Ankle tilts do so much for these guys.
>>
>>5586694
Well the treads look really out of place in robot mode and they removed the top shell piece and just added a hinge or something for the drill, also they didn't even bother to get rid of the extra plastic on the arms so they interfere with the treads in tank mode
>>
>>5586635
To be frank it suffers pacing and narrative issues.
Megatron has a well of sparks but uses to enemies and a buffoon as his generals? This is further compounded in season 2 when he uses 2 very super loyal and super intelligent generals.
We discover the cast is shot down but at no point fight back with all there gear and guns they just run? (a huge issue of the series is most shots are just maximums running from poor aim troopers) then a green gas undoes super transwarp radiated bodies and takes them back to factory rest of there season 1 beast modes but no sooner?
but even hand waving stuff like that you are still wondering everyone's motive, why is Megatron's vision singularity? Nothing shown before or during the show explains why he believed this philosophy beyond "no more fighting" which for a warmonger that get his lulz from murdering his enemies that doesn't add up.

I'm just going to stop but I only saw this show on the internet during it's airing so I had no other exposer to how TV sold it and I still feel it was just an awful mess. Not the worse TF show ever but it was a complete failure with all that time, talent and money wasted like that.
>>
File: 20436846_p0.png (33 KB, 399x451) Image search: [Google]
20436846_p0.png
33 KB, 399x451
>>5586686
This is a Japanese Airazor (male to female transition)
>>
>>5586675
>>5586673
Better than "literally brawl but with a dinky drill instead of a turret"
>>
>>5586672

Just saying his old toy was pretty beefy. And size never matters in TF, since the scales are all over the place depending which figures you're comparing.
>>
>>5586673
>>5586675

Why didn't they use the Swindle hands instead of Rook cannonhands? I mean, I love Rook's multiple mounts and those cannonhands means I can mount the PE hands into them, but it'd probably be better overall for more people if they actually gave him regular hands that can hold normal guns.
>>
>>5586740
I'm not comparing figures, I'm comparing characters. That's my point. Blaster's character isn't huge. Nobody should fucking be going on antiquated G1 toy sizes.
>>
>>5586739
Still hate the FUCK out of those "hands" on Rook. They're fucking awful.
>>
>>5586749

He's as big as Soundwave, who is around the size of Megatron/Prime. Both of which are pretty big.

Him being Leader sized would make him close to the right scale to mingle with MP 'bots, actually.
>>
>>5586739
Wait, do we have photos for DrillBrawl?
Wondering if the problems with Brawl were fixed for it.
I'm liking the look of DrillRook. Like a MORE DAKKA version of him with treads. If I wasn't a poorfag, I'd likely get both versions of Computron.
>>
File: 1315671572050.png (99 KB, 296x237) Image search: [Google]
1315671572050.png
99 KB, 296x237
>>5586675
>>5586700
>mfw we'll be able to replace computron's hand with a drill
>>
File: ripc.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ripc.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
>>5586737
any other examples of tfs transitioning? there's ripclaw to bakudora for one
>>
>>5586761
That is just a girl who has the same body as a man. Not the same individual.
>>
>>5586761
Nightbeat getting used for Minerva is probably the most infamous. from masculine Humphrey Bogart expy, to innocent mewling schoolgirl.
>>
>>5586753
The new Leader size tank Megatron was lame. Didn't need to be that big. And CW Prime was trash. The Classics versions are still the definitive figures.
>>
File: 2016-03-05 17.04.12.jpg (788 KB, 1200x1560) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-05 17.04.12.jpg
788 KB, 1200x1560
>>5586765
Upgrades help

but that's not a solution I know.
>>
>>5586761
Man. I should pick up bakudora. That mold looks good in those colors.
>>
>>5586768
Whats with this upgrade set? Why does it add the G1 gun barrel on the back? I can understand the need to fix the legs but it looks a bit weird.

The G1 style fusion cannon add on is the only part I like.
>>
File: bakudora.jpg (553 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
bakudora.jpg
553 KB, 1000x750
>>5586772
Really love the toy but unfortunately the price seems to have jumped up in recent times. Used to be available for ~$20 new on ebay.
>>
>>5586768
But it makes him bigger, which is the problem.
>>
File: xt008-02.jpg (151 KB, 690x431) Image search: [Google]
xt008-02.jpg
151 KB, 690x431
>>5586773
>Why does it add the G1 gun barrel on the back?

For this basically.

And the Fusion Cannon add-on is a shapeways piece actually, not part of the overall upgrade kit.
>>
>>5586765
>The new Leader size tank Megatron was lame. Didn't need to be that big.

I don't want to tell you you're wrong, but you are.
>>
>>5586791
Not that anon but I too wish it was smaller so that it better fit in with voyagers. It was awesome though and I display it with my MPs.
>>
>>5586828

I like Leader Megs a lot. Dunno what problem people have with him. Looks great, has a good alt mode.
>>
>>5586835
>Dunno what problem people have with him
Awkeard looking stiff legs and shit shoulders.
>>
>>5586761
>>5586764
The Airazor example is borderline as it is, as it was male show Airazor and female manga Airazor. Were they explicitly the same story under Takara's "throw it all in" G1 continuity, or were they separate alternate universes?

The following is a list of things that DO NOT make a character trans:
>Different language version, different gender (English/Japanese Airazor, Cybertron Override/Galaxy Force Nitro Convoy)
>Different iteration of the brand, different gender (TFA/G1 Dragstrip, TFA/Armada Red Alert)
>Characters sharing body types with other characters of another gender (Blackarachnia/Tarantulas, Minerva/Nightbeat, Grejeeber/Strongarm)
What these all have in common is that those characters were never considered more than one gender within their own existence in their own alternate universes, and thus are not trans. They're their own characters, other versions of themselves do not affect them.

The following is a list of things that DO make a character trans:
>Having a different gender than previously assigned within the context of their own specific existence (possibly Japanese Airazor, definitely IDW Arcee)
>>
>>5586835
>Looks great
Not with those shoulders it doesn't.
>>
>>5586861

personal taste

learn about it
>>
>>5586863
Those shoulders are OBJECTIVELY crap if the goal of the design was to make a humanoid robot mode, which it clearly was.
>>
>>5586675
I think this might have sold me.
>>
>>5586864

Okay
>>
>>5586863
Be honest. You can't tell me you look those shoulders and go "Yep, those are perfect. They are the new ideal, and every bot should have shoulders just like that."

Whether it's a compromize of budget, a design limitation, or just poor planning the nicest thing you can say about them is they're functional, if barely. Now, you can say he looks pretty good overall despite that, but I can't imagine anyone saying those are good, well designed shoulders.
>>
>>5586873

Thanks
>>
>>5586759
Oh fuck you're right. Takara wins again.
>>
>>5586779
you can still buy him from Mandarake for that much
>>
>>5586759
When the hell will I be able to replace Devastators hands with drills? C'mon 3rd parties, stop slacking and make with the toy accurate accessories already
>>
File: happynosecone.jpg (15 KB, 298x290) Image search: [Google]
happynosecone.jpg
15 KB, 298x290
>>5586673
>>5586675
Vehicle mode is 10/10, but the robot mode feels so-so. It would probably look cool with some nice colors though.
>>
File: ginrai ponder.jpg (40 KB, 680x518) Image search: [Google]
ginrai ponder.jpg
40 KB, 680x518
>>5586673
>>5586675
>>5586700
>dem non working treads that don't convert into arms
Well, that's a flaw in robot aesthetics
>dem tiny wheels under said treads
Least it rolls.
>that scorpion tail

Sold on me takara you sneaky bastards
>>
Requesting someone with a collection of shockwaves to have a shockwave orgy, with the MP as the cenerpiece

With mp shockwave as the centerpiece, fan mode, gun, robot, as long as every shockwave in the pic is "together" and not just lined up like a shooting gallery.

I wouldn't mind a shockwave gestalt artillery featuring 5 or more shockwaves
>>
>>5586976
will do once my MP comes in the mail
>>
>>5586914
As if there was any doubt.
>>
>>5586923

link dat?
>>
File: pop goes the DEVASTATION.gif (822 KB, 396x320) Image search: [Google]
pop goes the DEVASTATION.gif
822 KB, 396x320
Any rumors as to what the next mp is after primal that isn't an april fools joke?
>>
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 300x261) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 300x261
>>5587017

12 inch Chip Chase
>>
>>5587017
Probably won't hear anything til late summer. That's when they announce hotrod and shockwave if I recall.
>>
>>5586561

subtle homage to the AOE Grimlock design.

>>5586673
>>5586675
>>5586700

Fucking Love Him. The main reason I'll get the Takara version.
>>
File: master piece hot rod cartoon.jpg (44 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
master piece hot rod cartoon.jpg
44 KB, 400x308
>>5587023
>>
>>5586673
>>5586675
Oh damnit, I thought for once Hasbro made the better CW team.
>>
File: 1437904448567.png (129 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1437904448567.png
129 KB, 235x235
>>5586673
>>5586675
>>5586700
>there are people who prefer shitty waist, limp drillbit Brawl to this
>mfw
>>
File: 1426466863309.jpg (24 KB, 309x357) Image search: [Google]
1426466863309.jpg
24 KB, 309x357
>>5587077
>Hasbro
>posting gray prototypes pics
Also,
>made the better CW team
Good one.
>>
>>5587023
That was a terrible joke, i oughta throw you from here to the lochness.
>>
>>5587080
I CAN DREAM
abloowoowoowoo
>>
>>5586785
Holy fuck that add on is awful
>>
>>5586835
Doesn't matter what he looks like when he's too fucking big.
>>
>>5587133
Too big for what purpose, his simplistic transformation or do you simply wanted him smaller?

He makes for an official stand in for a rival for mp10, if not for the hassles of him being a gun maybe he would end up smaller, but this is theoretical, based on pre-release shots of him posed with mp10
>>
>>5586729
and thats worse than the US version that basically swaps out brawls the gun with a tiny drill?
>>
Forget G1 accuracy, Takara Nosecone looks cool as fuck.
>>
>>5587136
He's shorter than mp10, thats hardly imposing.
>>
>>5587136
Yeah, no. He's shorter than MP 10 and he's not even a MP. I bet you're one of those desperate bitches that accepts anything as MP if the size fits regardless of MP style or detailing.
>>
File: test.jpg (50 KB, 556x466) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
50 KB, 556x466
>>5587168
He ain't MEGA short, doesn't really trigger me

>>5587211
Not really, I got mp05 for the gun mode and leader megs because I just thought it was cool, I'm not a scale fag

If I was I wouldn't of gotten mp05 after getting mp10, and my non-mp's are out in open display while actual mp's are awaiting display cabinets.

Toys are to be enjoyed, mp's are collectors pieces to be admired, scale is irrelevant.
>>
>>5587211
You did notice he said "stand in" right? As in, a substitution when you don't have the actual thing to take its place. If someone wants a Megatron to put with their MP Prime, the Leader figure is technically an option, even if it's not even remotely an ideal one.

So calm your tits, man. Your 'tism is showing.
>>
>>5587232
>he's not THAT short
>I'm not THAT desperate for a MP Megatron
>my standards aren't THAT low
>>5587234
>stand in=low quality is okay
>>
Is Animated Prowl worth $12?
>>
>>5587232
>mp's are collectors pieces to be admired, scale is irrelevant.

>consistency isn't necessary for a collector piece line

holy shit I bet you're a Hasfag
>>
>>5587234
He also said official. It's not.
>>
>>5587232
The only things that make me want that Megatron is his tank more looks nice and his head sculpt is sexy.
>>
>>5587240
I didn't say I was NOT desperate for an mp megatron, I'd sell my kidney for one without any censorship.

>>5587243
I own bit of both, most of my toys are hasbro with the odd legends figure, and my mp's are all takara.

That said my mp seekers are all hasbro since they're easier to track down, and safer on ye old wallet.

>>5587247
That is exactly why I got him, was surprised by the transformation though.

Its almost too easy
>>
Speaking of Leader Megatron, am I better off getting the DX9 upgrade kit or the X2 Toys upgrade kit?
>>
>>5587255

I like the looks of the DX9 kit. Whats the X2 look like?

And man, why are people here so buttbusted over CW Megs. He looks great, he's about MP sized, I don't really know why everyone has a hateboner for it.
>>
>>5587264
http://tfsource.com/x2toys/megatron-kit/
>>
>>5587264
Because we started off comparing a toy to a collectors piece, yeah he's a tad shorter, he's just a cheap stand in for those waiting/can't ditch the autism to get the 3p aplloyon and thus stick to the official.

In a diorama/display cabinet yeah he'd be silly but on the shelf he's fine, hell I wouldn't care if I met someone who posed the 2 together, not my money they spent and its no real harm.
>>
>>5587269

I wouldn't buy Apolloyon, not because he's unofficial, but because he looks like he'll fall the fuck apart even worse than the old MP Megs. Literally accident waiting to happen.
>>
>>5587264
short answer is he has clear flaws on what might be the only G1 inspired Megs we will get for a while.
Rumors about Titian Returns Megs challenges this but all the same it's why people get really nitpicky with Megs but rarely do we see this with Prime.
>>
>>5587274
He looks fragile I'll give him that, his gun mode is a bit meh in the total package.

But his robot mode looks so damn good, How takara can compete will be a surprise considering the rumbling with shockwave of present
>>
>>5586734
>why is Megatron's vision singularity? Nothing shown before or during the show explains why he believed this philosophy beyond "no more fighting" which for a warmonger that get his lulz from murdering his enemies that doesn't add up.
Both him and Primal is what killed the show for me.
Their reasoning and causes just didn't add up. Nevermind the whole zen transformation stuff doesn't add up.
Oh yeah and Rattrap both being a chicken butt and that hung up on alt-modes was stupid. This was the same guy that tackled and beat Tarantulus in beast mode, a bot twice his size even in Spider mode and toss him over the cliff. Yet somehow in a hybrid rat mode with tools he his struggling more so then he ever did when was was literally just a rat?
Hell the cast contradicted itself from time to time in the BM series itself.
It was painfully clear the writers were just making their own thing and putting the cast in where it was needed.
>>
File: Minicons.jpg (136 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
Minicons.jpg
136 KB, 998x1000
Looking good.
>>
>>5587304
>look into binoculars
>fire blasts into your sockets and melts your skull
>>
>>5587304
The hammer looks stupid simple, but effective. I do love a good hammer weapon. I also need the dino because why not.
>>
>>5587308
It actually looks good as a jetpack for transformers with 5mm ports on their back.
>>
Weird question may be.

I had got my generations whirl from the HTS eBay store a few months ago. when I opened him he had a very strong smell of new toy, but kind of oily.

The smell is STILL there. Anyone have this same issue with Whirl?
>>
>>5587328
man, that new toy smell is great.
>>
So who's ready for the final Botcon this week?
>>
>>5587342
Oh that's this weekend? Bet they won't go out with a bang, more like a wimper.
>>
>>5587342
I'm about a 10 hour drive from it. Almost tempted to make the drive and spend Saturday out there and meet some people.
>>
>>5587357
>people
>botcon

Kek
>>
File: heilseibertron.jpg (51 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
heilseibertron.jpg
51 KB, 400x405
>>5587342
We're revved up and ready! But don't you dare bring any of those items that infringe on IP.
>>
>>5587362

Is he why MP Shockwave has a heil hitler hand?
>>
>>5587371
Don't be a moron. Not a single person in Japan knows who Jin is.
>>
>>5586673
You thought it, was Brawl who was going to be remolded from Rook, but it was I, Nosecone!
>>
>>5587023
MFW if Transformers Cloud continued we could have had a repaint of voyager Sandstorm as Prowl and the story could have been like the Binaltech where Chip becomes the New Prowl and you can do the wheelchair mode for lols.
>>
>>5586529
TM Waspinator was absolutely in the show, he was just possessed by Starscream much of the time.
>>
>>5587375
That's not Jin in that pic though, moron.
>>
>>5587401
No, moron. It was still base model Waspinator.
>>
>>5587342

really it's this weekend....oh goodness.

eh I'm glad I'm going to TFCon this summer.
>>
File: daffyd2.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
daffyd2.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
>>5587396
Wild.
>>
>>5587304
>File: Minicons.jpg (136 KB, 998x1000)
Well fuck it looks like they're finally making Minicons that aren't just hockey pucks and super happy fun balls in their single packs. So I can buy two of that black guy for double Mad Ball spike claws of doom?

But seriously, flamethrower binoculars?
>>
File: wc prowl.jpg (124 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
wc prowl.jpg
124 KB, 800x800
>>5587405
>>
File: daffyd.png (333 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
daffyd.png
333 KB, 640x480
>>5587413
>>
>>5587403
A) Who pissed in your Cheerios?
B) I distinctly remember a scene where he does a flyby of a scene that just concluded (like he was spying on the characters talking) in his "jet" form, he makes a comment to himself, and zooms off, tho I can't remember if it was Starscream of Waspinator who made the comment.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (28 KB, 365x403) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
28 KB, 365x403
>>5587375
I feel sad that this guy lost his name recall to a douchebag loser.
It's like we all lose.
>>
>>5587413
I don't get it.
>>
>>5587423

You should rewatch Beast Wars, because that never happened.
>>
>>5587449
Chip was a fag in a wheelchair that no one liked.
>>
>>5587458
But how the hell did he become Prowl?
>>
>>5587460
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Prowl_%26_Chase
>>
I just got my hands om Animated Prowl. He's pretty ballin. The traffic light weapon is kinda dumb, though.
>>
File: 457658748.jpg (20 KB, 430x315) Image search: [Google]
457658748.jpg
20 KB, 430x315
>>5587460
He can become whatever he wants to be as long as he has COURAGE.
>>
>>5587460
Unable to recover the lost lifeforce of his friend, Wheeljack sinks into helplessness, until Chip Chase points out that Prowl's personality data has already been encoded into the Binaltech shell, and that it needs only a lifeforce to animate it. Although he believes that Prowl will one day return, Chip declares that the world needs the skills of Prowl, and, recalling his first contact with Prowl, when he controlled the Autobot's body from afar, makes a radical proposal: transfer his lifeforce into the body!

He is no longer Chip nor Prowl.
>>
>>5587473
>The traffic light weapon is kinda dumb, though

Oh the days of when plastic budgets could have some left over, so they made an extra thingy.
>>
>>5587423
Never happened, kid.
>>
>>5587486
It still happens from time to time. Not often, but it does. Most recent example I can think of is giving knees to legion windblade when they didn't have to.
>>
>>5587486
Yeah, that reminds me- how did Samurai Prowl even manage to be at the deluxe price point? (He was at that price point, right?)
>>
>>5587485
>Chip nor Prowl.
>THEY CALL ME....CHOWL
>...Pip?
>Phil?
>>
>>5587496
They omitted his hubcap Shurikens and the traffic light also the head on the samurai version is much smaller than the original.
>>
>>5587494
Could have given her better shoulders.
>>
>>5587496
What >>5587504 said, plus I do believe Transformers are (were?) budgeted by wave more than just by figure. So someone else in his wave might have been cheaper to make (a redeco, or someone with minimal paint apps, etc) to balance it out.
>>
>>5587504
They had help from Funpub with the head
>>
>>5587511
Hm. Interesting.

>>5587486
I decided to give my Prowl's traffic light to my RTS Wreck-Gar. It seems fitting enough.
>>
>>5587510
How would they have guy better shoulders on a tiny skinny frame?
>>
>>5587520
Life uh, finds a way.
>>
File: Photo Apr 03, 10 20 59 PM.jpg (156 KB, 1305x979) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 03, 10 20 59 PM.jpg
156 KB, 1305x979
>>5586035
Got MP Shockwave! Was supposed to arrive two days ago..
>>
>>5587526
Still waiting on mine. Can he glide walk?
>>
>>5587526

I swear the color of his purple changes with every pic I see of him.
>>
>>5587460
>>5587465

I can't believe that happened.

I miss Chip actually.
>>
File: Photo Apr 03, 10 28 55 PM.jpg (152 KB, 1305x979) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 03, 10 28 55 PM.jpg
152 KB, 1305x979
>>5587526
any pic requests? i'll just do the most obvious one...
>>
>>5587533
I know man.

I've decided to not get one until I get a chance to see one in person at a convention this summer.
>>
>>5587526
I prefer the name "Laserwave" to Shockwave, honestly.
>>
>>5587543
A back shot of the gun mode? I want to see how bad the empty hollow hole actually is.
>>
File: Photo Apr 03, 10 44 00 PM.jpg (173 KB, 1305x979) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 03, 10 44 00 PM.jpg
173 KB, 1305x979
>>5587530
>Can he glide walk?
you mean keep on glidin?

eeh, he kinda cant. You see, his knees are shiit...
>>
File: Photo Apr 03, 11 12 01 PM.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 03, 11 12 01 PM.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5587564
it's hollow, but it has to be cause of how it transforms
>>
>>5587572
pathetic
>>
>>5587572
I'm mildly disappointed. What stand is that, btw?
>>
>>5587589
Looks like a hand.
>>
File: Gypsy.jpg (106 KB, 550x817) Image search: [Google]
Gypsy.jpg
106 KB, 550x817
>>5587581
>>
>>5587581
Looks about right *unzips dick*
>>
>>5587581
Post pic with a sharpie in shockwaves pooper now. Timestamped.
>>
>>5587423
>they made an entire character build for TM Waspinator and only used it for one scene

Holy shit how are you so wrong?
>>
File: 1235combo.jpg (77 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
1235combo.jpg
77 KB, 630x360
>>5587581
That's not where I load the foam disks?
>>
>>5587589

Looks like it might be a Tamashii stand, dunno. I use Tamashii ones myself for a few figures or for action poses.
>>
File: approves_unicron.jpg (108 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
approves_unicron.jpg
108 KB, 384x512
>>5587396
>>5587413
>>5587475

Oh god dammit I would have laughed until I shit myself.

Now I can't stop thinking about Chip being the worst Headmaster ever. Like every time he turns into a head the robot gains stupid looking glasses and their legs stop working.
>>
>>5587543

lol he's Brian Savage.
>>
>>5587594
>cannot unsee
>>
File: 1429269241104.gif (2 MB, 427x327) Image search: [Google]
1429269241104.gif
2 MB, 427x327
>>5587630
>>
>>5587581
That doesn't look horrible, I can deal with that.
>>
>>5587677
>It's okay for mps to have hollowness but not normal retail toys
>>
>>5587701
Isn't that were you would install the battery packs for the PEWPEWPEWs?
>>
>>5587268
Man leader megs was the biggest dissapointment ive felt in toys for a while, only recently trumped by boxchest tiny waist hot rod

Imo tank megs is perfect and megs, being a gun is really dumb, so i was hella hyped for him, but hes just too awkward

Either you go leader and make him amazing or leave as is and go voyager, if he was voyager id be all over that to mix with henkei convoy, but as is hes too big to mix in with classics and too dorky to hang with mp

I really hope a 3P comes out with a solid tank meg, Gladius has been being pushed back for ever, and Spark toys ww megs looks too beefy
>>
>>5587712

No it's where the sparker goes.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Sparking_gimmick
>>
>>5587722
Oh.
Not as cool, since lasers travel at the speed of light.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.