[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hoping they turn this issue cover into an actual figure in 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: STL008771.jpg (88 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
STL008771.jpg
88 KB, 600x900
hoping they turn this issue cover into an actual figure in 2016
>>
>>5570495
But he's getting a figma
>>
>>5570495
>Realistic guns.

NOPE. Not gunna happen.
>>
>>5570495
>Legends
>accessories
Pick one
>>
>>5570502
After looking at the Osomatsu fiasco, and the constant site exclusive accessories, I doubt they'll give him decent accessories, compared to their older days.
>>
>>5570515
Two faces, 2 katanas, 2 pistols, total 5 sets of hands. 8k. September 2017.

But that's just my prediction.
>>
>>5570495
They've already confirmed a Deadpool figure and there's no way in hell they'd ever include that many accessories.
>>
>>5570635
>They've already confirmed a Deadpool figure
Yep
>and there's no way in hell they'd ever include that many accessories.
Double yep, Hasbro is cheap
>>
>>5570671
Cheap V budgetary constraints
? V T

One is definitely true. It isn't an XOR so feel free to assume to the former.
>>
>>5570673
What if the budget is low BECAUSE they're cheap?
Checkmate atheists.
>>
They'd never include that many accessories.

Also, the figures from Marvel's action figure variants would be terrible. Say what you will about Legends, but those figures would be so much worse, with just about the worst articulation imaginable.
>>
>>5570673
>can afford to shit out multi-million dollar movies with a 50/50 success/flop ratio
>procuring middle eastern virgin pussy oil for toys is too hard
Damn, foiled again by those insidious mudslimes
>>
Wait for Mezco's One:12 line
>>
>>5570495
Where's the articulation?
>>
>>5570941

But I don't like playing with dolls
>>
>>5570949
too bad, because it's going to be the closest you'll get to OP's.
>>
>>5570495
>Thinking Hasbro would include that many accessories.

If they can't reuse it somehow 100+ times, it's not worth making and including.
>>
>>5570635
Whoa. Comic artists have no fucking clue how to design articulation.
Or this artist only owns DCC.
>>
>>5570515
>>5570539
i think it will be 1 pistol, 1 unmasked face (which i doubt they will fuck up that bad since the design the will use doesn't have pupils iirc), the swords and the 4 pairs of hands without counting the closed fist the figure comes "equiped", maybe with an blood effect piece that can be conected to the limbs
and the exclusive would be either a taco or an special little armory kit weapon with deadpool decals or something similar
>>
File: figma cap.jpg (124 KB, 700x522) Image search: [Google]
figma cap.jpg
124 KB, 700x522
>>5571000
5 sets of hands
Two heads.
One rifle.
>>
>>5570495
That is an absurd number of heads, not just from a manufacturing/retail standpoint, but from a collector's standpoint as well. It's just too much. And so many of them look too similar. Am I REALLY going to bother to take out my accessory bin and swap heads for slightly squintier eyes? Or to have the raised eyebrow on the left instead of the right? Also, no visible joints on the figure is a bummer. Whenever people do novelty toy drawings like this, you can always tell who actually collects toys. Those people have the attention to detail.
>>
>>5570635
It's a real bummer that the actual Gwen didn't come with any swappable hands. Though, those wrist balljoint pegs look so thin they'd snap if you looked at them wrong.
>>
>>5571015
>>That pupils
Tel me this is a bootleg
>>
>>5572593
It's probably just a shitty camera and shitty lighting
>>
>>5570495
>no articulation
No thanks
>>
>>5572593
If it's not, the person who took that picture got the worst Figma cap.
The finish on the shield in that picture is way worse than the real thing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.