[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been wanting to have at least one high end figure in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hottoys-mgs3-naked-snake-01.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hottoys-mgs3-naked-snake-01.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
I've been wanting to have at least one high end figure in my collection for a while now, and found a decent deal on pic related. Any body else have this? How is he?
>>
File: 20141224_094558.jpg (702 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
20141224_094558.jpg
702 KB, 2322x4128
He is very high quality, as with Hot Toys usual standard.
The sneaking suit can be a little restrictive on the articulation, due to the nature of the materials but the actual look and accessories are top tier.
>>
File: 20141220_230358.jpg (762 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
20141220_230358.jpg
762 KB, 2322x4128
>>5563119
Plus you can go the whole mile and just re-outfit him for a pretty reasonable cost.
Though finding the right gloves is a fuck and I still haven't found any that don't look utterly shite.
>>
>>5563197
I found her man-face pretty disturbing
>>
>>5563123
where's the tiger uni from?
>>
>>5563123

>retro gear
>oakley gloves

Disgusting.
>>
didn't hot toys hint that they plan on making mgsV figures?

Hopefully they make Venom snake.
>>
>>5563923
It's such a fucking shame they used the weird 3DS model, definitely would have gotten her otherwise.
>>
>>5563956
Got it from Monkey Depot a few years ago. There's still good Tiger uniforms floating around out there though.

>>5563968
Literally just spare hands I had laying around till I find something accurate.
>>
>>5564121
I notice your's doesn't have the headset in his ear. A review I saw said he doesn't have much head articulation because of the headset, but does it just come out normally? Or is removing it a modification you'd have to do?
>>
>>5564246
It can be removed, but it's tricky and fragile.
If you're not going to change the outfits around, i advise leaving it in there as I managed to break one.
This photo was before I fixed it, but I assure you it was a fucking arsehole to repair.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.