[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone can explain me Funko pop?, I don't get it, its not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 23
File: Squaredcancer.png (3 MB, 2303x1728) Image search: [Google]
Squaredcancer.png
3 MB, 2303x1728
Someone can explain me Funko pop?, I don't get it, its not hard to find good statueshit from the figures they make, for the love of god even toys to life have better desings.
>>
>>5553136
It's a cheap way for people who like things to have a representation of a thing they like. Simple as that. If you get butt blasted over their existence then that's pretty sad.
>>
I bought the new Doom Cyberdemon one solely because it's unlikely that they'll ever do actual Doom toys. He looks pretty good since he's a monster his face is actually detailed, rather than a blank, vacant expression like most other Pops.

Besides that though, I don't understand their appeal, especially if it's something that has a bunch of toys already, like Batman.
>>
>>5553152
No OP here. It's not that I have a problem with people casually buying funko's, the problem I have is when people collect every single one of them. They're like the new beanie babies.
>>
>>5553152
Its kinda astounding actually seeing someone post on /toy/ about funko with some reason instead of sperging out, good job anon
>>
File: Sameprice.jpg (297 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sameprice.jpg
297 KB, 1000x1000
>>5553152
>Not cheap
>Not a good representation
I don't care about their existence is just I don't undertand why people buy this, they apeared in bing bang theory or what?
>>
>>5553167
They're simple and affordable. What is there to understand? People like them.
>>
>>5553160
>They're like the new beanie babies.

When will you fuckers stop parroting that phrase? Is that the only thing you idiots can conjure up why people buy things you don't approve of?
>>
>>5553188
Lets make a list:
>They have all the same sculp with sligth changes
>They barely look like they suposed to
>There is better options for the same or similar price
>People buy this regarless of above
>>
File: haddock.jpg (40 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
haddock.jpg
40 KB, 562x437
>>5553158
>These are high quality collectibles.
>high quality
>>
>>5553167
Anymore catchy memes you are going to repeat? It's not like you're any better, you sound like a fucking hipster over plastic collectibles.
>>
>>5553197
You realize that your list can easily be adapted to alot of figurine lines right? My god, you're an idiot.
>>
>>5553198
Thanks for highlighting the joke, Im sure it went over our heads without you pointing out the punch line
>>
>>5553200
>Its memes and hipsterism when someone don't agress with me

Protip: next time post le neckbeard image
>>
>>5553213
What else would you call it? You have used two excuses plastic snobs say in a single post as if it's some sort of backing or proof on the subject.
>>
>>5553204
>adapted to alot figurine lines
No at this level.
>>
>>5553219
You're delusional then. Simple as that.
>>
>>5553188
The two figures in the pic have the same price, and the one on the right is more detailed and can be used on something else.
>>
>>5553241
Not that anon but a pop usually cost 10, disney infinity costs more and is significantly smaller
>>
>>5553223
Okay, what toy line barely look like it is suposed to at the level funkos do? please answer.
>>5553218
Someone asking a question
>>
>>5553246
>Okay, what toy line barely look like it is suposed to at the level funkos do?

Playmates 2012 toyline and the reboot TMNT movie toyline.

>Someone asking a question

Asking a question with the obvious answer that "people are doing it because they want to" is not asking a question, it's you denying the fact people will and are allowed to like something you do not.
>>
>>5553244
You can find both funkos and toys to life figures from 5-20 buck, and it depens more oo the figure rarity and the retalier than the figure itself.
>>
even Dorbz have more detail and are more unique
They also arent all constipated looking like POPs
>>
>>5553250
No, I was going by actual retail prices minus any markdown or sales. DI is more expensive than a pop figure is. The rarity does increase both but that is not the store's doing that is the second hand market.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x300
>>5553249
This is your example?
What are you even talking about?
The detail and uniqueness of these put POP to shame.
Either way lol @ such a specific and miniscule example
>>
>>5553249
>Playmates 2012 toyline and the reboot TMNT movie toyline.
AT LEVEL FUNKOS DO
>Asking a question with the obvious answer that "people are doing it because they want to" is not asking a question, it's you denying the fact people will and are allowed to like something you do not.
Good ad homs here mate
>>
>>5553136
This is how I see it, OP.

You know how Hasbro has the Black Series, Marvel Legends? NECA has Godzilla, Predator, and other licences? Both are affordable, "meh" articulation, somewhat ok sculpts.

Funko POPs are the american equivalent of Nendroids. Think about it, they both have gigantic heads with very similar sculpts, appeal to the "cute" factor, are highly collectible with lots of exclusives, among other things. One is an ok product with no accessories, while the other is a high-end product with accessories for the "elite" collector. One is Hasbro and the other Bandai.

I would have a better picture comparing both but I don't collect garbage.
>>
>>5553254
You can buy new D.I figures at retail for 3 bucks.
>>
>>5553260
As a person who has the actual figures, they do not have irises or pupils and they dont have that much detail.

lol @ your attempt to prove me wrong

>>5553264
>P-please no bully

get over it
>>
>>5553271
No you fucking cant, where the hell are you seeing DI characters for 3 bucks? Are you sure it's not the power discs?
>>
>>5553266
Its GoodSmile, not Bandai, but pretty much spot on.

>>5553275
You sound like a child and your comparison is still off. Yes the eyes on the turtles aren't great but they are barely comparable to POPs and you still only mentioned 4 figures as an example when before it was stated that the same can be said about "almost any toy line".
>>
>>5553283
>You sound like a child and your comparison is still off

We're adults talking about toys, anything after that is free game.

>Yes the eyes on the turtles aren't great but they are barely comparable to POPs and you still only mentioned 4 figures as an example when before it was stated that the same can be said about "almost any toy line"

yeah, i said almost, not every. I could just say lego minis if you'd feel better.
>>
>>5553278
Toys to life figures drop price after release, I have never seen D.I figures at 3 bucks but I seen skylanders at this price new on store, products have price ranges depending on diferent factors you dumb shit.
>>5553275
>I don't know what ad homs mean
>>
>>5553293
>still arguing despite I explained everything already

You're quite the special snow flake
>>
>>5553283
>One is Hasbro and the other Bandai.
I meant this as a comparison for the previous example (BS Stromtrooper to SHF Stormtrooper).

Is Funko Hasbro tho?
>>
>>5553286
Uh your comparison still falls flat, Lego Minis is especially a bad comparison because Lego is it's entirely own thing...
This is stupid, lol. You should clearly be able to accept that people find POPs to be the most generic and ugly popular toy line out there. For you to be arguing this is rather sad...

>>5553297
Ah, gotcha. Not sure though
>>
>>5553304
I really had no idea that everything I'd say would be shot down since..you know..there isnt a brand exactly like Pops to compare it to, you goal post moving fucker
>>
>>5553296
Then you understand funkos aren't cheaper than D.I because they are on the same prize range?
>>
>>5553152
>a representation of a thing they like
See, my problem is, most of the time it doesn't accomplish that.
Sometimes it works, with simple cartoon characters or things that don't have their identity too distorted by the stylization pops go through.
But if it's like some real life individual or an actor from some live action movie/series, it usually barely resembles them and might as well be something completely unrelated. It's pretty much failed it's job as memorabilia.
>>
>>5553310
What? No. DI are more expansive than Pops.
>>
>its not hard to find good statueshit from the figures they make

Are you fucking retarded, or trying to bait? One of the reasons people buy them is because they make a lot of stuff that will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER get any other merchandise.
>>
>>5553326
like what?
>>
>>5553308
Kidrobot is kinda similar. They do a better job though.
>>
>>5553366
>Kidrobot
Their South Park stuff looks pretty good, I've never seen any in person though.
>>
>>5553344
American Horror Story.
>>
File: 1440768887130.jpg (20 KB, 512x326) Image search: [Google]
1440768887130.jpg
20 KB, 512x326
>>5553167

>I don't care about their existence

But here you are, making a thread about it, knowing /toy/ hates Funko Pops.
>>
File: yEXe5gZp.jpg (136 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
yEXe5gZp.jpg
136 KB, 1024x765
>>5553366
>>5553372

Just took these out of my moving boxes (got a new place and havent really fully set up yet.)

The kidrobot does look better but they're even more expensive than pops

and before anyone asks, the cartman was part of the stick of truth collectors edition.

And if anyone wants to know why a game cover is framed because i won a local Marvel vs Capcom tournament when it came out and got an exclusive cover for winning.
>>
>>5553409
>And if anyone wants to know why a game cover is framed because i won a local Marvel vs Capcom tournament when it came out and got an exclusive cover for winning.

What a shitty prize.
>>
>>5553413
No where in that statement said that was my only prize you nit picking bitch
>>
for a while i thought it was some sort of conspiracy regarding how easy MIB ones were to store and sell. I went to a comic con recently and a couple of booths were wall to wall Pops, neatly stacked for sale.
>>
>>5553326
It's soooort of implied, lol, but whatever you lil nitwit
>>
>>5553136
>Funkopop
>visible brushstrokes

Thanks for convincing me not to put money into it.
>>
>>5553136
That Pearl looks REALLY bad. I hope it's a custom.
>>
>>5553344
Golden girls, mean girls, breakfast club, Steven universe, arrested development, you fuckin name it
>>
Is that a custom? The paint is so well done.
>>
>>5553772
>>5553783
That is a custom.
>>
>>5553879
That said the real pearl pop just makes me mad why is it so ugly?
>>
>>5553344
How about the OP, and games like Evolve and D44M for starters.
It's a cheap desk toy for people who aren't too keen on collecting legitimate figures for top dollar. Essentially the normies Nendo like >>5553266 said.

Don't get me wrong though, I think they're primarily garbage. Some designs look better than others, the non humanoid and those that choose a different color than black for the eyes for sure. Don't own any however because the QC on these things is pretty bad.
>>
Why do people actively buy toys that are bad representations of the character though.
I don't understand, even a kid doesn't want a toy of a superhero that looks nothing like that superhero and has lazy, cheaply designed sculpts and details.

I can understand wanting a figure of character X but why would you want one that looks nothing like the character? Half of Pops, you wouldn't be able to tell who the figure was if the name wasn't on the box or if it didn't have the big logo or character icon on it.
>>
>>5553136
Looks like a fan made figure made of cornflour clay.

It can't be this shitty.
>>
its nice knowing funky poops are the next beanie babies people place no value in
>>
File: DSC_1924_crop.jpg (314 KB, 1152x825) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1924_crop.jpg
314 KB, 1152x825
Meanwhile nendoroids...
>>
This thread was brought to you and samefagged into kickstart by /v/.
>>
>they're cheap so they're for less serious collectors
This doesn't make any goddamn sense, considering the way these are marketed as completionist sets. Someone buying seriously into Pop is going to spend a couple dozen, up,to a hundred bucks for a full "set" of these things from franchise X, when they could easily get a handful of quality toys of characters they really like and have some actual enjoyment.
This argument gets even more lopsided when you consider that a lot of the "serious" Pop collectors keep these P.O.S.s in-box anyways.

I swear to God, I'm convinced people only buy these so they can show everyone how they're "such le nerd XD". They're the toy equivalent of button pins.
>>
>>5553937
Nendoroids have an actual art style (it's not always a good fit, granted, but at least it EXISTS), come with multiple accessories or even multiple interacting figures, and have actual articulation.
This comparison makes no sense really, other than both lines being sorta chibi/Super-Deformed
>>
>>5553937
Nendoroids look good but their characters are all Jap crap I don't give a fuck about.
>>
So much raw autism over painted plastic. People need to stop caring why people like pops, it appeals to some people, that's it, stop bitching about them.
>>
>>5554017
>Starwars
>Marvel
>DC
>Jap Crap
>>
>>5554104
Sorry, I should have said 'Jap Crap and a small selection of boring western characters that I don't give a fuck about.'
I'll 100% admit that I forgot they did non-Japanese stuff.
>>
>>5554125
Fair enough, I don't really care for the western stuff they do either.
>>
>>5553326
Not everything should have or needs merchandize. Video game characters? Sure. Capeshit? Yeah, totally. Internet memes? Fuck no. Random movies from the past that are widely enjoyed? No, it's not necessary. Stop buying into everything.
>>
>>5554129
The only ones I like are the Metal Gear ones. The Durarara one looks kinda cool too
Id kill for a Diver Suit Snake
>>
>>5553409
>the cartman was part of the stick of truth collectors edition.
gamestop is clearancing that right now. i wish i got that later instead of getting the game itself in the last B2G1 purchase
>>
>>5553200
That's funny, cause Pops are hipstershit
>>
It's just a trend, people. The driving factor behind collecting these is the knowledge that other people are collecting them, too. Most people don't think that hard when they waste money on crap, especially the large "geek" crowd that buys useless licensed merchandise.

If you ask a Funko Pop collector why they buy them, they'll probably say, "I thought they were cute," or, "there's so many different characters I like." Trends like these have been going on forever. No one can predict which ones blow up like this. It just happens, and it'll die eventually. Who cares?
>>
They are cheap, so there's no need to agonize over whether or not you should display them. They feature IPs with little/no merch whatsoever. They attract newfags to the hobby, which in the end benefits everyone. Only legit autists shit their pants over something as insignificant as Pops.
>>
>>5553167
>the disney infinity figure got his beard wrong
i'm triggered
>>
>>5553136
From the thumb that porl looks like a four eyed abomination.
>>
>>5554456
>They are cheap, so there's no need to agonize over whether or not you should display them

When people buy a dozen at a time, that makes it an expensive purchase, not a cheap one.
Since this is now an expensive purchase, the buyer will indeed agonize over whether to display them or not (in boxes or not), etc. We see this due to all the different ways people display them (in boxes, out of boxes, sometimes people buy 2.)

>IPs with little/no merch
As someone pointed out before...you don't fucking need it. The things do not represent most of the characters they say they do. You are giving in to a company slapping a name onto a brick, and buying into it completely.

>They attract newfags to the hobby, which in the end benefits everyone

First off, I'm not sure they attract newfags to the hobby...
Second off, I'm not sure if/how that benefits me. More fags to steal my preorder etc.

Pops suck ass. And no, I don't think ANYONE here is 'shitting their pants'. We are simply expressing our opinions.

This thread is simply trying to discuss in a logical way what people may or may not like about POPs. Faggots getting their panties up in a bunch "L-LLET PEOPLE LIKE WHAT THEY LIKE".

Fuck off, its a chan for conversation.
>>
Pops attract attention because they're cleverly marketed normie bait.
Normies who wanna seem unique and "geeky" buy a couple of these so they can show off the fact that they watch licensed television shows/movies.
They're easy to make and Funko can shit them out while slapping brand names on them.
They require little to no research or dedication to get into.
Therefore normies will gobble it up.

Essentially, Funko Pops are normie "lol so geeky" bait.
>>
>>5553160
I can't imagine how soft and meaningless your life must be for you to consider "other people enjoy collecting something" as a PROBLEM.
>>
File: GOODS-00080396[1].jpg (16 KB, 339x339) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00080396[1].jpg
16 KB, 339x339
Cute.
>>
>>5554103
Fuck you, this is the board for bitching about toys, I'm gonna use it to bitch about toys.
>>
>>5553266
>black series
>high-end product

Forty keks
>>
>>5553136
I wish there was a different company or more that challenges them.
I just dont find their mold appealing.

Kid Robot needs to step up
>>
>>5553167
Disney infinity figures are god tier.

I just wish the scale bigger
>>
File: yCudD5rh.jpg (92 KB, 1024x410) Image search: [Google]
yCudD5rh.jpg
92 KB, 1024x410
Why is it so hard to deliver figures like pic related. Come on funko pop stop being so shitty
>>
>>5556552
Kid Robot pretty much folded. They got absorbed by Neca but I dont think its going anywhere. It's a shame because I liked them as a company but they took risks unlike Funko who appeals to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>5555037
If people are buying them to hoard in boxes, they are at fault. If they think pops are too precious to de-box, they're also retarded. You can't condemn the product for what its dumbest customers do. Plenty of pops look like shit but others look fine/decent/good and it's also not your place to tell people which ips they get to support, unless you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>5556569
>>
>>5556019
Way to miss the point there.

>>5556553
I don't mind the size, since its the style that appeals to me. though I wish they were a bit more articulated. Even if its a couple of swivels.

I've got Venom, and you can clearly see where the different sculpts get glued. A couple of peg joints here and there would've make it a more playable figure.
>>
File: 1454767227029.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1454767227029.png
56 KB, 401x372
>>5556785

>A couple of peg joints here and there would've make it a more playable figure.

>playable figure.

This is why I'm cool with my pops, or other people's "statue shit". Nobody sees them and thinks that I crawl around the floor with them making machine gun sounds, and voices.
>>
>>5556812
So you are admiting funkos are a thing to show how "lol so geek" you are and not a toy?
>>
>>5556812
>I like pops because real toys would be embarrassing
That's pretty pathetic.
>>
>5556812
>baiting this hard

You dont even deserve a (you)
>>
File: 1453849397276.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453849397276.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>5556852

>not a toy

That's all I'm saying.

>>5556937

>Being a grown up who plays with toys isn't pathetic

I don't know how you feel about your reputation, but I'd rather people didn't think I play with toys.
>>
>5556992
>on /toy/
>doesn't like toys
That other anon was right, this bait doesn't even deserve a (You).
>>
>>5556996
>>5556956
Are you a new user?
>>
File: 1441749452939.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441749452939.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>5557023

No, but you might be (not a bad thing). The joke is that they didn't directly reply to my comments therefore not giving me a (You) like the one you see now that I replied to you.
>>
>>5556992
>Not a toy
These are high quality collectibles.
Right anon?
>>
File: 1458044435310.jpg (24 KB, 488x351) Image search: [Google]
1458044435310.jpg
24 KB, 488x351
>>5557048

>high quality collectibles

Said nobody, ever. Also, don't be mad that people post about Funko Pops! here. There's just not a more suitable place to post them in 4chan.
>>
>>5553136
They're kinda like those megaman bead sprites some kids like to carry. They all use the same template and just doll it up to be similar to a character. I guess it's popular because it's cheap and they have ones from series with little merchandise. If nendo were that cheap and widespread I bet nobody would have bought Pops.
>>
>>5557060
>Said nobody, ever
You'd be surprised at the depths human taste can sink to.
>>
File: 8953348328541.jpg (105 KB, 488x351) Image search: [Google]
8953348328541.jpg
105 KB, 488x351
>>5557060
>Also, don't be mad that people post about Funko Pops! here. There's just not a more suitable place to post them in 4chan.
Nobody in this tread was mad at funkos being posted in /toy/, you are the only one that said they weren't toys in the first place.
OP was asking why people buy them
>>
>>5553191
But it's true. There are a lot of people out there that buy them to keep MIB and constantly worry about aftermarket prices.

I really have no problem with them and have a couple myself, but I worry for the people that are buying these as some sort of collection that will go up in value one day or that will even keep it's value.
>>
File: 1442730727632.jpg (240 KB, 613x484) Image search: [Google]
1442730727632.jpg
240 KB, 613x484
>>5557087

Not really, been luring /toy/ for a while.

>>5557090

>Nobody in this tread was mad at funkos being posted in /toy/

You don't really mean that.

The general consensus, is that funkos aren't toys, and people seem upset that they're being posted here. Op asked, and got a lot of replies, a lot of them showing contempt for Funkos.
>>
>>5557101
>Nobody ever said funkos are high quality collectibles
>The general consensus is that funkos aren't toys, and people seem that they're being posted here.
Good cherri picking mate
>>
File: 1443243730441.jpg (6 KB, 165x165) Image search: [Google]
1443243730441.jpg
6 KB, 165x165
>>5557114

You ate the "upset". You are what you eat.
>>
>>5557122
>No you
Please anon.
>>
>>5557114

I should have said "most people's opinion is", instead of "The general consensus". But seriously, nobody has ever said that pops are "high quality collectibles". No ctrl+F will help.
>>
>>5557139
I've seen people say some have amazing detail.
>>
>>5557143

I have too, but only when compared to other pops. Besides people throw "amazing", "epic", and "love" at anything nowadays.
>>
>>5557148
>but only when compared to other pops
No they meant in general. And what makes you think people won't throw high quality at anything nowadays?
>>
>>5557060
That guy you're responding to literally just said it, what are you even talking about?
>>
>>5557154

Unless they said "This are amazing! Even more than anything anybody ever made!!" then, no. They didn't mean it in general.
>>
>>5557164
Your autism is showing.
>>
File: 1442146589807.jpg (50 KB, 306x338) Image search: [Google]
1442146589807.jpg
50 KB, 306x338
>>5557157

...Fuck, you're right!
>>
>>5557168

>No argument here, sir

I understand.
>>
>>5553927
This is a custom, the real one is shittier
>>
>>5557176
Not an argument, just a diagnosis. I'm sorry.
>>
>>5557190

Still a shit post.
>>
>>5557193
Kind of redundant to call something ITT a shitpost.
>>
It's pathetic to hoard anything. And POPs are hoarding bait, marketed as such and received as such.
>>
So, it's a lose/lose situation, an anon with a huge POP collection is a tasteless hoarder in general, and an anon who tries to say something like "I have 4 POPs, I can judge the line is pretty good!" is just laughable.
>>
>find out they made a Rocksteady POP
>want it for my Rocksteady collection
>those prices

Fuuuck. It's one thing paying a latefag fee for a decent figure, but for one of these shitty overproduced POPs? Fucking OCD gotta collect 'em all faggots are ruining my OCD gotta collect 'em all Rhinoman collection.
>>
>no monster hunter funkos

u kno?
>>
>>5557623
it has a shit load of bobblehead ufo catcher toys. if you lived in Japan you'd know about this
>>
File: NendoriodSuperiority.jpg (299 KB, 786x497) Image search: [Google]
NendoriodSuperiority.jpg
299 KB, 786x497
I wish people who works for funko pop will see this
>>
>>5558012

50$ - 15$
>>
>>5553266
isn't Funko independent?
>>
>>5558012
They'll see it and laugh because they can sell literal garbage for money.
>>
File: Oh look its this thread again.jpg (45 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
Oh look its this thread again.jpg
45 KB, 750x563
>>5553160
>the problem I have is when people collect every single one of them

And this affects you directly... how, exactly?
>>
>>5558430
Yes, Funko is an independent company.
>>
Mystery Minis are where it's at
at least those niggas have unique sculpts, the only problem is that they're blindboxed
>>
>>5557154
Oh are you a mind reader?
>>
>>5558073
Shit even $15 is high. I bought a funko Elsa for my daughter for 8 bucks.
>>
>>5553266
>Funko POPs are the american equivalent of Nendroids.

nothing cute about tumors for eyes
>>
>>5557154
>No they meant in general

so people who only collect pops right? well, its all anyone knows about. no one really collects toys. its why funko exists, to sell toys to people who dont like toys. which is why they get amazed over the detail, seeing how funko pops are all they know
>>
>>5553136
These are probably the only 2 i'll buy since my gf likes them a lot and it's an easy gift. She's not into toy collecting but since Pocahontas is her fav disney character and she thinks this is cute she wants them. They appeal to non toy collectors
>>
>>5555037
>As someone pointed out before...you don't fucking need it.

You don't need ANY merchandise. So what's the point of any merchandise?
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.