[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Happy Meal thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: toy.jpg (16 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
toy.jpg
16 KB, 640x400
Looking for a specific toy, may have been from mcdonalds. I have no information other than this.
>>
File: 1457879817220.jpg (3 MB, 2409x2076) Image search: [Google]
1457879817220.jpg
3 MB, 2409x2076
>>5548771
update: found a picture.
>>
>>5548775
Oh I remember these things. Used to have tons of them
>>
>>5548791
Some guy on /b/ gave me this pic, but I haven't found anymore info on them. Been trying to find out about these for over a month now
>>
>>5548798
clik claks or something
>>
Nak Naks.
>>
>>5548807
for the love of god thank you
>>
>tfw you never had the ones with the hook-shaped pegs
nigh-impossible to stack them
>>
A new thread comes around asking for these things monthly. Must be one of the most fondly remembered Happy Meal toys.
>>
>>5549227
I'd say for who reasons; 1) they were a non-recognized brand-tie in(around the time there was mostly stuff like Transformers and He-man toys), and 2) because the toys were the same quality as the stuff sold in stores. You weren't getting a tinier, cheaper version of a retail toy, you were getting something you could get at Toys R Us.

I have fond memories of this promo, too, even though I didn't buy the toys in stores. Going out on a Friday night to stores with my family, buying a toy at the store(MSiA Nu Gundam), and ending with a meal from McDonalds.
>>
I actually still have a rare holographic one somewhere around here...

I used to collect the hell out of them, and I actually found playing the game by the rules fun too.
>>
File: 1447655431379.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1447655431379.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>5548775
>>5548807
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK LA

I used to make a bunch of towers with these guys
>>
File: tengamo.jpg (309 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
tengamo.jpg
309 KB, 1600x1067
Nak naks my dude
Me and my dad would play with these for hours. Great times.
>>
Nak Nak Attack!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.