[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legit Dragonballs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Dragonballs.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Dragonballs.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
I'm looking for a good set of large Dragonballs. For the best rated ones, It'll cost me $130 through Amazon with express shipping (which I want)

It has mostly 5-star ratings, reviewers have nothing bad to say, they're pretty decent balls by the looks of it.. Is $100-130 what I should be looking at for these?
>>
>statue shit

Fuck off you bitch
>>
File: largedb.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
largedb.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
OP here, just noticed my image may have been of the small ones...here are the ones I'm asking about
>>
>>5531582
sounds about right, i paid like $20-25 but i just got the 4 Star
>>
Why are they so expensive? There's a huge price increase going from small to normal size
>>
Anybody make namekian sized ones?
>>
Do you know the brand name for these balls? Like company.
>>
File: 4364768.jpg (34 KB, 687x416) Image search: [Google]
4364768.jpg
34 KB, 687x416
>>5531582
>I'm looking for a good set of large Dragonballs.

Why would you want those? They can't grant you any wishes. Having them or not doesn't make a bit of difference, anon. Those are fake, remember? THE BALLS ARE INERT.
>>
you need to be careful of bait and switches, and knock offs.
you can tell by the placement on the 5 star ball
>>5531582 is wrong
>>5531604 is how they are supposed to be
>>
>>5531728
OP here, I noticed that, too...so I'm wondering if there are legit, 100% accurate ones and what the difference is from knockoffs with different placement of the stars
>>
>>5531712

Your balls are inert.
>>
>>5531736
The star placement was never consistent
>>
>>5531582
Where can I find some action figure sized Dragon Balls?
>>
The one I got on Amazon is legit, I think. Came in a nice cardboard container with Shenron/Bandai on it and some cloth for it to sit on.

The nice thing is if they are fake, you can just prove it to Amazon and get a refund

>>5532656

Banpresto Crane games have a set of 7 as a prize to go with their Shenron. You'll have to buy them off ebay or something
>>
It's not difficult and probably cheaper to make your own dragon balls
>>
>>5531589
>T-T-T-TRIGGERED
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.