[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do girls say when you bring them into your place and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: sweatymancartoon230x300_1.jpg (16 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
sweatymancartoon230x300_1.jpg
16 KB, 230x300
What do girls say when you bring them into your place and they see all your toys?
>>
>>5493693
"Since we've been dating for a while now and I know you're a normal, healthy human being this is fine, thank god you didn't show me this after just a week!"
>>
"Oh, those are neat. Do you have any coffee?"
>>
>>5493693
>allowing girls into your homes
fucking casuals
>>
No one in my life ever gave a shit about it. Which is probably fr the best.
>>
>>5493714
>no one in my life gave a shit about me, which is probably for the best.
FTFY
>>
>>5493717
Right.
>>
She collapsed into laughter specifically at Skelita's breast bones then spent the next hour repositioning every single figure whilst we talked.

Then she started playing with a few of my other fashion dolls as we watched tv.

Several times since she played with them if we're watching tv.
>>
>"oh I had this one as a kid!"
>it's a 2006 release
>she's 22 inbf pedophile
>it's a updated figure
>she thinks its one from the early 90's
>do I correct her?
>do I let it slide?
>she's wrong
>wat do?

Actually.....
>>
>>5493693
I have a friend who has tons of toys. Girls ran away as fast as they could after they visited his room.
>>
Luckily I have a girlfriend who thinks they're cool and we started dating before I got into collecting.
But if we were ever to break up you better believe I'm fucking hiding that shit whenever I plan to have a bitch over.
>>
My wife thought they were cool. Or at least she thought I was cool because I wasn't embarrassed. Either way, I won.
>>
File: pennywise lel.png (352 KB, 520x290) Image search: [Google]
pennywise lel.png
352 KB, 520x290
>>5493693
When I bought a good friend over they just went "yeah ok" and that was that, they liked going out so the sneak peak of my manchild cave was for the best.

I think the response of my mother was more of a surprise, she's moved back to her native soil so when she came back after 4 years she was surprised.

>boxes everywhere
>loose toys scattered
>some larger toys turned into makeshift tables
>wardrobe more toys and collectables boxes than clothes
>mother actually smiles
>"Now you just need display cases, why doesn't your father allow this?"
>"Eh pretty sure he's fuming at the fact all this crap cost more than my car"

My ex was cool with all this, her current bf is a hoarder himself but his collection is focused on one subject (mine is everywhere, literally) and she's a bubblehead which explains why she didn't crack it when I bought my first 3A figure and just wished she hd money to buy cool shit like that as well.

I know one thing, if I ever had a gf that hated this stuff I believe I would of made the wrong choice.

Being a kissless virgin is also cheaper than having little shits breaking stuff, the repair bills my normie friends tell me about is kek worthy

>>5494871
If you bought her anything let her keep it, unless you're married and poured your money into collecting more than her your shit is YOUR SHIT.

If you have to hide it that'd be your own fault for marrying the OAG
>>
Let them know beforehand that I build gunpla and they have always thought it was cool/unique that in my free time from work I'm building models instead of playing fucking video games or binge drinking.
>>
>>5493693
"Can I stick it in my ass?"

Im still in college
>>
>>5493693
>What do girls say when you bring them into your place and they see all your toys?

This is the speech I give them before the girl says anything:

"Okay, don't freak out. I collect toys. I'm not going to try and hide it, because it is my hobby. Just like other guys collect sports memorabilia and sports stuff. I am just like one of them. They are considered 'normal', so I should be considered normal. I have a normal life, I won't take you to Toys'R Us to get toys with me, I won't askk you to but me toys for birthdays or Christmas. I'm not a loser. I'm a great guy with a great hobby. If you don't think in a world of cheap stereotypes, you will see I am a great guy with a lot of interests, and I know as much about sex as I do about toys. If you don't judge me, you will have a great time."
>>
A few weeks ago my roommates and I had a party and comments towards my detolf were positive, with several people saying they really wanted to steal it. There were a few girls there, two of which were in love with the figures, pointing out characters and stuff. They were pretty into geek shit though. The other two normie girls didn't seem that interested, but they didn't shit talk or anything.

Most people think they're cool. I don't have them strewn around my place though, they're all organized.

Honestly, anyone that comes into your place and makes fun of what you have is probably a dickbag who doesn't deserve to be invited back.
>>
>>5493710
This desu. I avoid it at all costs, though not because of my collection. I only have out a small percentage of my toys at any given time in select places and keep the rest in storage, so it isn't overbearing for anyone who comes in.

I've only had to cave on letting two chicks in my place. The first I'd already banged, and was so into me I could have had a rotting corpse in there without her batting an eye, so she couldn't give two shits about my action figures.

The second was a chick I picked up at the bar in which going back to her place wasn't an option, and I knew she was a sure thing. Made no mention of my toys, though she didn't have much of a chance to as I kicked her out a minute after I finished.

Moral of the story, if your collection is well kept and you're not a total sperg you should be fine.
>>
>>5495029
This. If it's some person you don't know or barely know, and they're just tagging along with your group of friends, and then they start ragging on your house, then they can get the fuck right out.
>>
>>5495026
>"Okay, don't freak out. I collect toys. I'm not going to try and hide it, because it is my hobby. Just like other guys collect sports memorabilia and sports stuff. I am just like one of them. They are considered 'normal', so I should be considered normal. I have a normal life, I won't take you to Toys'R Us to get toys with me, I won't askk you to but me toys for birthdays or Christmas. I'm not a loser. I'm a great guy with a great hobby. If you don't think in a world of cheap stereotypes, you will see I am a great guy with a lot of interests, and I know as much about sex as I do about toys. If you don't judge me, you will have a great time."

I hope this becomes pasta.
>>
>>5495026
That speech reeks of insecurity and desperation. It's probably the worst thing you could do. If you don't give a fuck they won't either. Though there's a fine line between not giving a fuck and being an autistic sperg about your hobby.
>>
>>5495026
I refuse to believe you have given any girl that "speech"
>>
>>5495122
Well that's a simple line really
It's called self awareness
>>
>>5493693
>can I play with them
And/or
>what's this one
As they pick it up

I think they only care if it gets overwhelming. Like your bed room looks like a fetish shrine to the moe god
>>
>>5495060
Is this your fantasy?
>>
>>5493693
they dont say anything why would i want them to know what the house looks like?
think of what could happen if they get out and they knew
>>
>>5494853
You say nothing, then buy her the figure she thinks it is for her birthday or valentine's day or something.
>>
File: 1454694393894.gif (949 KB, 155x173) Image search: [Google]
1454694393894.gif
949 KB, 155x173
>>5495143
>Two instances of sex with a woman
>Must be a fantasy
>>
File: 1455509575656.png (52 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1455509575656.png
52 KB, 203x209
>tfw beta-human

They're my toys, and I'm not sharing.
>>
"If only I weren't married" and then a slightly sad, drunken hug that lasted longer than it should have.
>>
>>5493693
>why is there glue all over them?
>>
>>5493693
It's kind of hard to understand with the gag. Nothing but "mmph mmph mmmph"
>>
>>5495018
Story and/or context, pl0z?
>>
>>5493693
>OH WOOOWW, you have (a character she likes)?
>>
Had two girls at the same time coming in my room during a week of non stop partying back at my old place. They both started to look at them super interested and wanted to check em out and such.

Fucked one later that night and the other one called me over to her place two weeks later.

Curiously, all girls that ever entered my room since I started collecting asked me why don't I keep them into glass doored racks to keep them from getting dusty. My current gf actually finds some of them cute.

Girls don't find them bad or anything. Sure, keep the hentai statues in hiding, but otherwise, if you can keep it clean and neat and also can support it financially as a hobby without making it spin out of control, you'll even make it look like you actually are good at life in general.
>>
File: IMG_2616.jpg (38 KB, 283x302) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2616.jpg
38 KB, 283x302
Everyone just wanted to handle them and thought they were cool, oddly enough. My inner sperg lord kicked in every time someone reached for anything, especially the imports.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
They destroy them. ;___;
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.