[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Trek TOS phaser by Diamond Select. The screw on the battery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: phaser.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
phaser.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
Star Trek TOS phaser by Diamond Select.

The screw on the battery cover is shit. The head strips way too easily. Thank god I got the screw out this time, but if I put it back in, it's probably never coming back out.

I need a new one, but I don't know what type of screw to get. I emailed Diamond Select a week ago hoping to get the specs, but they haven't responded. Anyone know what type of screw I'll need?
>>
>>5380830

Put the screw into a bag so you don't loose it. Take it to Home Depot. They have an entire aisle of tiny screws. I had to do the same thing recently for one of my battery covers. I guarantee you that it's just a standard screw and you will be able to find another one cheap.
>>
>>5380856
This but try something like an Ace Hardware. They tend to carry the smaller sized screws. Especially when it comes to metric which I'm guessing this would be.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.