[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RC Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 61yasO5d0OL._SL1492_.jpg (70 KB, 1492x1017) Image search: [Google]
61yasO5d0OL._SL1492_.jpg
70 KB, 1492x1017
Thinking of getting into Quadcopters.

Want to dip my toes into it and see if I still have interest in a few months to step up to some big boy stuff.

What would you recommend?

What do you like to use.

Where to do you fly?
>>
No quad copter love

:(
>>
>>5371124
get something barely hobby grade, like a syma x11, walkera ladybird, or hubsan x4. syma and hubsan are largely the same. fly something cheap and small because you;ll crash it. nothing personal, just the learning curve. if you like flying something small, check out the larger models or go full hobby grade and put together your own.

good, durable quads aren't cheap. learn how not to crash on one that's easy to crash, and you'll be fine flying something more expensive.

don't fly near people when you start, or anytime you can avoid it. new people with quads give everyone that knows how to fly a bad rep.

super fun, though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-01-12-10-12.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-01-12-10-12.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>5371124
Hey OP. I don't have to much to contribute to aircraft I crash them all to much but heres a picture of my incomplete tank (M41 heng long)
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.