[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Bandai will make a web exclusive unmasked Kylo Ren?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 720x480
Do you think Bandai will make a web exclusive unmasked Kylo Ren? Maybe they'll package the unmasked head with another figure (Han Solo for example) like they did with Vader's unmasked head! Can't wait, CANNOT WAIT!
>>
>>5369328
Yeah maybe. Or maybe not.
>>
>>5369328
the plastic required for his node would send the costs into the 30,000 yen range
>>
>>5369328
who cares? he should have never taken the mask off anyway.
>>
File: cia.jpg (21 KB, 471x408) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
21 KB, 471x408
>>5369328
Tell me about Kylo! Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>5369528
Because he watches too much Naruto.
>>
>>5369528

because he is a representation of Star Wars manchildren who faps to Darth Vader.
>>
>>5369528
Was making me laugh part of your plan?
>>
The hell with Adam's fugly mug, I'd rather have Vader's charred helmet.
>>
File: ANH_VADER_SCREENCAP_6.jpg (38 KB, 624x643) Image search: [Google]
ANH_VADER_SCREENCAP_6.jpg
38 KB, 624x643
>>5369583
Ah you think dark side is your ally? You merely adopted the dark side. I was born from it, molded by it. I forsook the light side before I was ever a man. By then it was nothing to me but a nuisance
>>
File: 1445294370359.jpg (373 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
1445294370359.jpg
373 KB, 988x1500
>>5369593
>>
>>5369394
nah go fuck yourself
>>
>>5369328
They wont, cause you guys are just gonna bitch about the face
>>
So,on arelated note...

Rey got her force vision upon touching the saber, maz picked it up, nothing, the stormtroopers pick it up, nothing, KYLO TOUCHED IT and nothing,

But finn took it, and there were whispers.
Finn is force sensitive, if only slightly, so far.
>>
>>5369660
Some people will but are you saying the disney elite unmasked face isn't worth bitching about? I bought it anyway but it's nothing special
>>
>>5369682
i dont know about that, but whenever theres a figuart face sculpt, people bitch about it
>>
>>5369328
>Can't wait, CANNOT WAIT!
Calm the fuck down, kid. The movie wasn't even that good.
>>
>>5369602
Fucking lol'd
>>
>>5369681
Its pretty obvious he isn't force sensitive from his scenes shooting at other ships.
>>
>>5369703
Actually it was that good and you are a jaded cuck
>>
>>5369708
the force doesn't make you instantly jedi accurate, he's sensitive, but not open to the idea, so he ignores it, only reason I say this is the lightsaber isn't the only thing, kylo also STARED at him, like he could feel something, not just "huh, a coward."
>>
>>5369728
shut up,you little fucking kid
>>
>>5371014
He isn't force sensitive, Kylo goes in a rage over him because he is a traitor.
>>
>>5371019
fuckin swing on me bro lmao kys
>>
>>5369328
God I hope not, he looks like a joke.

>>5369528
I uh, 4u?
>>
>>5371024
Then why did he stop and stare at him before they returned to the finalizer? Why did he not kill him there if he could read his mind?

I do not believe kylo read his mind, but more that he felt.... something, in finn, and when the lightsaber was handed to finn, the whispers were ignored by finn, because he was still in a "gotta go,kthbai" mindset.
>>
how poetic
>>
>>5372117

He didn't fully read him. He just sensed the emotions of doubt and fear and everything emanating off of Finn.
>>
>>5372168
how exactly does this relate to toy sales and Yokai Watch beating Star Wars in box office sales?
>>
>>5372175
video game movies are more pleb than star wars
>>
>>5372182
Yokai Watch is a childrens cartoon though. Just because you learned about it from some game like you did star wars doesn't mean video games go arond the world, /v/-kun
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.