[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't find a general this'd fit in. Anyone have one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1423047154219.jpg (40 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1423047154219.jpg
40 KB, 640x478
Didn't find a general this'd fit in.

Anyone have one of these Mego-style Venture Bros figures? Wondering how good the poseability is and I only found one review that mentions it, and it didn't go into any detail, just rated it 4/5.
>>
>>5368630
I was just wondering this myself the other day, interested in rewatching the series in anticipation of the new series. I never bought any figures before, but I've thought about it this time.
Almost pulled the trigger on a 3.75 brock but I'm really not sure.
>>
Realized I had only looked for reviews of this specific figure, found a decent review of two earlier releases.

>>5368754
Looked into those too and reviews said the paint apps are kind of sloppy. Know someone that has the original Mego-style Brock and a bunch of the smaller ones in pack and he prefers the look of the smaller ones.

Prefer the face sculpts on the Mego's for some of them, especially Brock, but I usually prefer sculpted clothing over cloth.

Think we might get new figures with the new season. Finally gonna get myself at least this one just in case the hype makes people start buying them up. Might get Shore Leave too to make a little set.
>>
I wish they werent Megos...with their oversize...the show creators probably appreciated it more though
>>
>>5368792
Oh shit until you just said I had no idea there was a Shore Leave figure, I kind of want one now too.
These things really slipped under the radar it seems.
>>
>>5369010
Some web store called "Forbidden Planet" has him for just under $20 and someone on eBay has him for a little more than that.

They made a lot. You can get some pretty cheap too. There's a lunchbox with The Monarch in that big metal suit, his wife and the midgets for a little over $20 including shipping on Amazon
>>
>>5369155
I mean it's a lunchbox that comes with Mego-style figures, not just a lunchbox.
>>
>>5368809

Same, but I still regret not getting the boy Rusty one inside the lunchbox
>>
>>5368809
Doc Hammer has gone on record saying he hates the Mego figures actually.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.